Bullies

Did you ever get bullied when you were in school, Holla Forums? Did you ever bully someone else?

For some reason, all the bullies at my elementary school were black people. I wonder why that is.

Some gays guys would pick on me in middle school, calling me faggot and dick sucker, turn out they are gays a saw them on Facebook

I've both been bullied and bullied others. I can't make much statements about it other than that since I've never been without that influence in my life.

Depends on when you live. Tribalism if you live in the city (and its associated material issues). Self-fulfilling prophecies and educator biases dovetailed with overall issues of black culture due to mostly economic issues.

Couple of sociopaths too, probably, statistically speaking.

I wish I was bullied so I would have an excuse to kill someone, probably why I wasn't bullied.

Nope. Of course I went to AP classes where the head of the football team was also a straight A student, so there really was no class or intelligence divide. Everyone had their own group of friends and just kinda ignored everyone else.

C'mon, user. You can do better than that.

I never stood up to my bullies now i feel like i have suppressed rage

There's a book that can help with that user.

So I've heard, anyhow.

My high school was a shithole where all the poor black welfare-parasite families sent their kids. Unfortunately, this meant even in AP classes, there were several lazy, disruptive pieces of shit who didn't give a fuck about anything. Apparently, there were too many of those to fit into the "doomed to be failures" classes, and not enough people who actually cared about being good students, so administration had to do some shuffling around and ended up infected the real classes with these cancerous shitheads.

well I used to hang out with people that bullied people and then I started to talk to people that were bullied.

Never got or bullied personnaly. I have never seen a single black getting bullied in my entire life.

sounds like you got niggered around

take this rage and express it in your punches

You sure as fuck know I did.

Funny thing is, I hear all the time from rich white Californian shitlords that they have a hard time understanding ghettospeak (aka """African American Vernacular English"""). That they treat it as an actual dialect of English is telling. They obviously have never had to be around a gaggle of black people before. They've never been ghetto'd up. They've never had monkeys screaming in their faces. Me, on the other hand, I have lived through that. For my entire schooling career I have had to be around monkeys. And I can understand every word they say. I have adapted.

i would love to be able to do shit but it's even worse when you feel justified to do it and yet know it's really not worth the consequences
even just fucking them up good isn't an option anymore
you grow older and older and it just becomes pitiful to even think about it
the best thing you can do is become a leech on society and just be as unpleasant as you can be

it's pretty nice to sit in front of these peoples jobs enjoying your day and giving them a smug smile while they think about their tax money paying your freedom

we hardly have any blacks here, only saw like 2 or 3 students eventually in my last years at school, and still had to put up with shit like that. teenagers in general are inept of speaking coherently using their mother tongue.
it's a class thing. lower class people always bring their whole drama ridden petty life into school and class periods. higher up people don't deal with that shit ever, they're too self-satisfied with their possessoins. boys who have to proof themself because they have no social status will cause shit. and it's always the ones who know they wont get anywhere by following school who do the dumbest shit.
the farmer kids who knew their parents wouldn't be able to compete in the future and they wont have a business to take over would become edgy nazis, the fat idiots would just start to devolve into constantly farting loudmouths and so on.
lower class people are always ending up being faggots.

Yes, I also got shat on by girls and now I'm a jaded prick to girls and everyone in general.

did they also piss on you

that's edgy mate

samefag

samefag

samefag

samefag

Boy oh boy do I have a story for you guys. My bully story is genuine and honestly a good one. do you guys prefer greentext or for me to just tell you?

You just tell us, but put the text in green for no particular reason.

nah, I was a ghost in middle and high school.
No friends, no bullies.

I was cyber-bullied by mysogines for being a feminist, they said I was an ugly cunt, I have Ptsd everynight ever since.

Generally I got along with people in school, I wasn't a dick, nor did I receive dickings. However the last person that tried to dick me I chocked out until they passed out.

I thought I was getting bullied but it turns out I was the bully the whole time.

I was just really bad at it.

This remind when I was at the gym in highschool. And this fucker got thought it would be funny to play with my genitals with his shoes, because "benching too low mean I'm a faggot". So I stood up and punched him twice, but him being way stronger then me, he choked me, then throw me on the ground and kept kicking me until he was tired.

same

Woah, nice spirit. Sorry your story didn't end as well as mine did mang. You okay?

Yeah it's been 2~3 years, lucky for me, I was friend with older guys I explained to them what happened while crying, and one guy suggested to break his face, so we reunited 30~50 guys looking who followed me as I was looking for him.
He must have heard of it and hided all dinner. Bunch of buff dude found him the same day, scared the crap out of him and he tried to act as we were friend, and just rough playing.

He dropped out of highschool before the end of the year.

The next year I was chilling on a sofa at the shopping center by myself, and he thought it would be nice to sit on the same couch and ask me what's up. So I stood up yelled fuck you, started walking toward the stare he kept fallowing me with my ex-friend filming and asked what I said. I said fuck you he was like "What?" "Fuck you" I then proceeded to call him every church furniture's in the book, as it is a common way to insult people, he then punched me down the stare it felt like a snow shovel on the nose, as I slided on my back (Fortunatly, I had a backpack that protected me in my fall.) He ran away. The whole stair floor was covered in my nose blood, I asked people to call the police, he got arrested and addmited everything, but being a minor, he only had to fallow group therapy and do comunity work for a few weeks.

I went to the hospital, and while I was there I met some other teanagers around my age, who were there for a friend who would get his leg plaster removed or changed ( I don't remember) I told them what happened, and they asked for his name. At my surprise they knew the guy, he actually once tried to fight one of them, who's brother came to break his face.

Anyway, I'm going to college in business administration, and this guy work in construction with no high school diploma.

Nice story my man. Now all that's left on the revenge list is to cuck him. you go hommie.

(I'm this guy)>>5981270

But I'm glad at least you were able to break your bully.

Only time this girl nammed Allah was yealling at some dude, so I asked in french, "Qu'est-ce qu'a l'a?" Witch mean wot she got? But this dude was like ha he mocked your name, so she tried to slap me from behind and I blocked her hand, she tried again and I held her arm for a few second before pushin her away and turning my back. She then took one of her shoe of and proceed to hit me with it repeatedly in the ribs really hard, so I turned face toward her and smacked her twice accross the face/head she was a short girl, so it was extreamly easy.

She then played the victim and cryed while saying OMG did you just punch me. And all the girl in the class started yelling at me, as I was waiting for them to fight me so that I could take the tall one by the legs, and smash her on the head of short one, like a hamer on the nail. But unfortunately, it didn't happen and instead I got an altercation with a buff dude who was a buff cuck, saying that girls are aloud to break our legs and that I should be ashamed.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING WHITE KNIGHTS ALWAYS STANDING IN THE WAY OF JUSTICE!

Fuck dude I would've beat the fuck outta here and then banged her. Jesus that little bithed deserves a fucking flagellating fest. Fuckin' victim card, fuckin' cryin' ass little BITCH

and yeah I'm glad I broke him too, he reformed his whole life after that.

You mean like fuck his G-F? To be fair, an the ex friend of mine who turned on his side did asked his super hot gf to sexually harass me on the phone late at night and on facebook. but I always hanged up, as I know It was from him. Beside her nickname was herpes. All their ex sound like uneducated basic bitch who only talk about party weed dick and alcohol but will end up lonely on Facebook, complaining about fuckboy fucking tone of girls, as they themselves go for those same guys.
I'm not sure it would be worth it.

I was an outcast since kindergarden.
Ive always been tall, I'm 6'10 now.
I was taller than my kindergarden teacher.
I was also physically abused.
Things like having a noose tied around my ankle and getting tied to a tree upside down while I got beat with an oar, or when my dad forced me to drink lemonade until I threw up then had me run around a table until he made me drink more.
He had a fake head he would put a wig on and say he decapitated my mom and I would scream and cry while he put it in my face. He would fold me up in the futon and sit on me as i cried and could barley breath while contorted.

When i got to kindergarden I was violent. One kid, I don't remember what he did but I ran home and brink a mirror and came back and tried to stab him. My only freeing in elementary was a middle eastern kid named ismael who i would abuse until he cried, then i would cry out of guilt but I would still abuse him. (Physically, not sex stuff.)

Hell yeah, so in the end you did win the whole battle.

I like the metaphore of this video, as her own flame turned back on her, but I legitimately feel bad for the girl in the video, the girl was hot, she'll never be treated the same way by guy ever again, all she wanted was to have fun.

I hope he actually get syphilis, become crazy, lose his job then die from it.

My experience was basically the opposite. Growing up in a small, middle class, 98% white community, it was almost always the spoiled, coddled, preppy rich assworms who did the bullying. The parent's status meant school administration would not dare sanction their "perfect angels" lest the parents unleash an army of lawyercucks, so the little shitstains on humanity had free reign to terrorize the school. They could spread their gossip, steal shit, push people around, and on and on, all without a slap on the wrist.

When they weren't busy babbling amongst themselves about how many shitfaced bitches they fucked the night before and stuffing geeks in lockers naked, they'd flaunt their hot topic hauls like the vapid anal excretions of materialistic society that they are, and going out of their way to shit on all us poorfags not rich enough to be wearing the same $200 pair of torn jeans that all the "cool" kids are wearing.

Then there's me, a socially awkward, quiet, overweight dude with big glasses, not poor but not rich either, wearing cheap clothes because clothes are clothes and I didn't give a fuck about superficial symbolism. So you can probably figure out where I stood in the hierarchy, if you can call it "standing". Needless to say, when I'm told to go to hell, I simply respond that I've already been to high school.

I always liked nice preppy clothes didn't care much for brand. Most bullys in my school had shitty clothe and would pay expensive price for a shitty t shirt with burton wrote on it, an pair of Jordan for a guy who never ran a day in his life.

Dumb Bullies (especially the poor ones.) Usually Use their money to buy clothes with alcohol brand, marijuana leaf but most of all the Monster logo. Monster logo everywear and big ass chain that dosent go with anything. Plus their pants would sag.

I was bullied as a freshman in high school. Then one day I started fighting back and realized my strength.

Needless to say the bullying stopped after a couple of bully beat downs.

I won't lie I've had my ass handed to me also, but majority of bullies pissed off once they see you stand up for yourself.

i bullied some bucktooth kid when i was seven or eight, moved schools and COMPLETELY FORGOT I WAS A BULLY. no fucking wonder i didn't fit in. also raised by mummy.

Yeah in middle school but not that much, because I changed and adapted myself in order to stop being bullied. Then I mostly got friend with everyone. If I had never been bullied I would never be the guy I am today.

So if you ever get bullied after you're 15 it's basically because you're fucking stupid.

Edgy af tbh fam

No not really i was usually the weird cool kid at my school. By that i mean i was athlete and sat with the rejects at lunch so pretty much had friends in both places. Plus people where to confused/scared of me. When ever someone said "You look like a faggot" i usually replied with "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT". Then looked at me disgustedly and left.

this is the delusion of someone with no friends

had it coming.

I have a lot of suppressed rage issues but it's not really towards a student. It's towards specific members of faculty from elementary school to high school. being so pathetic I was bullied by teachers instead of students

tfw attracted to females that do drugs and would never be interested in me. and the women that would be interested in me I see as money grubbing backstabbers that would call rape when we break up.

Did you ever fuck him?

Now you go on from there.

I was bullied to age 13 then the school shut down and the students got split up into different schools.

At the new one I made a lot of friends and told them about it. We found the bullies and beat the living shit out of them

Good times.

lol

Plenty of big black students came to me and told me that they would help me if anyone bullied me. I think I had a "school shooter" vibe that made people worry.

Yes and oh boy if one day by some miracle i end up having kids and they get bully to i wont do the same shit that my mom did when i told her i was bullied, lets start whit a little green text story shall we ?.

So yeah basically i got bullied by 3 assholes for 3 fucking years whit no one doing nothing to stop it, i tell everyone around me but non one did nothing to help me, i did nothing myself to protect me, why ? i dont know, i just know that the bullying got really hard, it wasent to have fun it wasent cause they think it was "cool" to bully the new guy, i remember one day one of bullies followed me on my way back at home as he was holding a metal bar, good thing i knew how to run fast. Shit went like that for 3 fucking years until my mom decided to move away from that shitty town hole. Sometimes when i think back at that i ask myself what keep me from not jumping infront of a train or just end myself. The worst part is my mom keeps going to that town because she still has family over there and she thinks i wanna go there for vacation to have "fun". Why the fuck some parents are this stupid ? why the fuck some parents care more about what people think instead of their own chilldren ?.

Even the year that i brake my arm when i fell down from a shitty bike i still got bullied, yeah they keep bullying me whit my casted arm at school, this dudes werent kids they werent funny they just where really fucking assholes. And now they worry for me they ask why i dont talk alot, they ask why i dont like to much people they ask why i mostly dont trust no one. They think its my fault if i have some problems, they care for me now, well guess what, its way to fucking late. I needed help back then not now.

This one nigga tried to bully me once. I was like "nigga you wanna get rekt" and he ran off like a big puss. I'm not sure if it's typical of a bully to run when met with opposition or if I'm just a big guy.

Man, with grammar like that, I'd have bullied you, too.

I prefer ghetto people in my school than preppy people because you can stoop down to their level to fit in all the while keeping up your grades. I went to a private school throughout middle school and half of high-school until I transferred out of state and it was full of the girl bullies you would see in movies. They'd steal shit from guys, humiliate them, and they even fucking took some dudes clothes when he was in the locker room. Plenty of Chads and Mikes around.

They never messed with me because I beat up a couple Chads. When I transferred I said I'd be more comfortable in a public school and when I got there everybody had their groups of friends and ignored others most of the time. There were bullying cases but the victims were weebs and bronies so it was alright. Nobody really messed with each other, not a lot of fights either. Ghetto neighborhood, so it was "Don't ask, don't tell" sort of shit.

I was bullied, but it was by a dude in a similar weight class as myself and no one liked the faggot so I was able to retaliate without getting jumped by would-be cohorts. Also, anytime he'd start shit in class and I'd retaliate by throwing a book at him or something he'd always be the one to get caught trying to get me back.
Being a smartass is a great counter when being verbally bullied.

I was lucky enough to never get bullied by the blacks, I get livid when I see vids of them surrounding people and taking cheap shots.

I got in huge trouble for it but it was so worth it.

user here. I meant i hit the punk kid, not the instructor. That may have been confusing

yes, but idc now

He sounds like a closeted homo to me. I can't see many straight guys going around fondling someone's dick with their foot because they can't bench that much. I think he wanted to fuck you.

This sounds like the background story to a demented serial killer in a horror movie. What was up with your Dad? Why make you drink all that lemonade and then run in circles?

She'll be a big hit for the weebs into katawa shoujo.

That's an aggressive attack against someone they don't really know. Any idea why they reacted like that?

Group of us kind of bullied each other but that was more friendly stuff. Looking back at the shit we did, I feel kind of bad.
One other time
That girl was a kind of a bitch but that poorfag was actually pretty cool. So many of these stories, it's a wonder how no one killed themselves.

it sounds more like you're afraid to get in a relationship. You go after girls you know you can't get, and then you ignore the ones you can.

drug girls best girls

I had that too. I got sent to the school therapist a few times for it. I vaguely remember passing by a couple people joking about me shooting up the school with a sniper rifle.

any idea how you got trips?

The feeling of your clasped hand sinking into his small, shocked face must have been on the level of ecstasy.

The same way I get these dubs

I've done the whole drug phase in my life.
that's what it is. a phase. people that do it as a lifestyle are just pathetic.

also the ones that would be interested in me are fatasses/chubbeys.
:\ would rather be single.

Girls are awful, and I had to deal with a lot of unnecessary drama.

The stories I could tell you. I have so many. When people hurt my friends, I took revenge. I was very quiet, so I never got caught.

Once these girls tore down one of my friend's birthday decorations (decorations on the locker), for no apparent reason at all. They also vandalized her locker with insults in permeant marker.
She cried in the bathroom. I never saw her cry before and it hurt me so much because I adored her.
The teachers did nothing. The norm. Girls can't keep their mouths shut, and word travels fast. We found out who did it. My friends attacked them verbally, and the usual bickering happened. I was quiet and I waited.

I waited until gym class and took their makeup bags. No one ever locked their lockers. Dumb. I put all of their make up in the toilet. Their lipsticks and capsticks circled the top of the toilet ring, touching the fungus and all. I then put the makeup back.

It was so GOD damn satisfying. Watching them do their makeup after gym. One of the girls broke out really bad. I don't know if I caused it, but I hope I did. Bumps all over her lips. Everyone thought she had herpes.

Never told anyone anything.

I can get ignoring them. I like to think if they were skinny and attractive, would they still want to go out with me? It keeps me from caring about them being interested. I had a chubby girl call me gay just because I wasn't into her. The ego on some of these girls is hilariously terrible.

don't do that.

Whoever said revenge is no good is the kind of person that does bad things to other people and don't want want to get punished. I think certain people need their comeuppance, and who better to make it happen then yourself?

I hope you told your friend about it. Justice is best when shared with others.

do it?

I am bi though so being called gay doesn't but me.
even call me a faggot. I don't care but yeah, the egos. bitch you're nothing special.

Emoticons come off as faggoty when you could upload an image instead.

I think there are cute girls who are into you, but usually the cuter or more beautiful the girl, the less obvious they will be about how they like you. It takes some trial and error to figure out how to hook the hotter girls.

I had one real bully in my life (so far)

One was in junior high 7th grade. This kid named greg. He wanted to fit in pretty badly and because I was so short I was an easy target. It was strange because he didn't have any friends to show off to or anything, so he just bullied me for no real reason. He didn't even seem to enjoy it. Stranger still was his bullying was just light verbal abuse. It bothered me but looking back it was really nothing at all. He was my first ever bully. I never saw him after the year ended until highschool. In 11th grade I saw him in line at the cafeteria. Looked like a football kid, dude was ripped af. My stomach sank because I remembered him and I didn't want that same shit in highschool. To my surprise he came up to me.

Idk why but that meant so much to me. Felt like a million bucks the whole day, as if a dark part of my childhood was completely removed.

In 12th grade I had 2 other bullies but it wasn't really bully tier. One kid who would just tease me because I had a soul patch, and another kid in spanish class who was like 6ft 5" and trying to impress this hot chick in class used me as a crutch to impress her. "Hey user, how's it going today?" Just banter type shit that was completely fake and teasing-like to make the chick laugh or w/e. Overall I actually had a great childhood with no real bullies except Greg. Most everyone I meet usually is pretty chill with me. I can't imagine what it would be like to be seriously bullied at a young age. Those Chinese and Asian girls make me feel sick when I see some of the videos. I mean sure I'm turned on by the naked girl that they gang strip in front of people, but damn I can't fucking imagine what it would be like to be that person. Asian highschooler cliques are satan incarnate and make American bullying look like some tellytubby shit.

Amen.
I wanted to tell her, but couldn't trust her. I couldn't trust any of my friends, really. I learned that the hard way. If I would of told her, she would of told someone else, and then they would gone after me.
I got better stories. But the best is not mine.

Do you guys want to hear a legendary tale? This one goth kid did something amazing at my school. His revenge was perfection.

I used to get picked on a lot until I started fighting back. This gay kid hated me and him and his girls would always talk shit. I didn't care and was nice, but he threw a pencil at me and when i handed it back he threw it into my face so I just started beating the shit out of him. He tried to hold onto me so i picked up a stapler and hit him in the head with it. The next year, a different group started fucking with me, a bunch of nigger thugos. There was one white guy in their group they deemed worthy. One day playing basketball this guy keeps fouling me and we are playing really aggressive. Someone on my team almost throws the ball out the court and I jump and hit it back in and he gets pissed because he was going to and he punches me in the back. I swing around and clock him right in the ear and he runs away. (this guy was way bigger than me and on the football team). Turns out I somehow lacerated his eardrum and he has permanent hearing loss in that ear. Serves his ass right for associating with those bullies. We had been friends before that. The real problem with the bullies was this one nignug, Quintin Hooper. This guy had failed 8th grade so many times he could drive. He was the biggest kid in the class, and even the coaches were scared of him. So when I, a white kid, didnt kiss his ass and jordans, and didnt take his verbal abuse, he got pissed. And him and his cronies were set out to fuck with me. I dont think I could have beaten him if we ever did fight, but I also refused to roll over like ever other non nig in the school who was afraid of him. He did his best to make my life hell, as well as his crew (even though most of them were on good terms with me, they obeyed him and turned). Then I went to highschool and havent seen any of those twats since. In highschool no one messed with me because I actually got fit and people heard stories of me beating up people, plus I started training MMA. Side effect: hard to make friends when everyone is scared of you.

If you have to ask if anyone else wants the story, the answer is always yes. Do post.

>THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
I miss being a kid

I didn't know him personally, but I respect him. I kept it after all these years. I got one of his print outs before the teachers or the popular students collected it. They were freaking the fuck out. He wrote about the facility too. He was bullied a lot. I wish I could have spoken to him. He got expelled. I don't know why? But the day after he was expelled he came to school with hundreds of prints outs. A poem. It basically tore apart the jocks, sluts, and corrupt teachers. He scattered the poems all over the high school and the junior high halls.

Here is some of my favorite lines. I am omitting names for obvious reasons.

>Blank man you're really cool.

It goes on and on. Moving on because I don't want to type it all. It's five pages long.

>Blank If money had a dick you'd suck it.

He gets pretty brutal. He roasted every popular student. It was…it is so amazing what he did. At least for me. Where ever he is, I hope he is happy.

When I was 4 I was at the nursery, an I used to have a crush on a 3 years old at the nursery, but she was friend with an other 3 years old who was fat. And for some reason, me and the hot one ploted to kill her by poisoning, every day we would go behind the cabin and mix up garbage in the mod dirth and they would come with me and as they would both come and fight to be the one mixing up the "potion", with some branch, since I was the one who dicided witch girl would get to mix the potion, I would always pick the hot one. But there were exception to this, the few time I would let the fat one play, was when me and the hottie would go away from her to wisper how we would make her drink the poison, for her to die.

We never actually made her drink, but the fact that I remember ploting to kill another toddler still give me chills. Our parents never heard of this.

I stayed friend with the hot one until the age of 8, she was the first one to saw my erected penis, we never had sex, but I did suggested it a few times.

This make me happy.

Don't worry too much about it user, kids do a lot of stupid shit. Morals aren't totally established and all, it's more natural than you think. Also that's sad that you never fucked her.

I know. I do it just to annoy people.

is pic related required to hook them?
sorry took so long, computer crashed and had to rebuild database
I'm not really attracted to asian females but they do have more familial values.

God I wish I was you…

You gotta find a way to upload it here. I really want to read what that guy wrote.

Fatties are attracted to everybody. Basically they're so ugly they can't get any attractive person, so they get desperate and go for anything they can possibly get. actually, fatass women and Holla Forums dwellers are pretty much the same…

Its me again, I remembered another story of when i manned the hell up.

bullied throughout child and teenagehood, cant blame them though, i was pretty autistic (didnt talk to anyone because shy)

now i'm using subtle verbal abuse tactics that were once used on me to keep people with shitty personalities away from me

shit like acting friendly to get their guard to drop, then push on sensitive issues they don't want to talk about
only doing that to people who tease others though, because i know they would with me too if i were to get close to them

I don't think I will. I feel like a dick for posting a little already. It's not my work.

Thinking back, the teachers did a great job at damage control. They were collecting the copies with militia force.
I'll give you one more bit.

>blank Now it is your turn.

Imagine how raw sex would have been, at 8 years old when, I couldn't even cum.

Hilarious.

I wish some cute grills had bullied me. Make me their slave, pull me from my hair and forcedly make me lick their toes and soles, slap me and spit on me in front of other girls.

Yeah Fuck Liam!

homo

You fags must be weak as hell.

Whatever.

im not skinny skinny but I'm fit enough to where i can still get the skinny females

I was an autistic wimp, so people teased me a bit, then I got fed up, fought back and gained their respect.

How did you manage that? Every time I fought back, the bullies just fucked with me more.

I puched hard. They puched hard. We got in trouble. It was a loss for everyone.

if you don't post it, then the whole thing disappears like it never even existed. I'd think someone who spent the time and effort to write up five pages tearing into the popular kids would be delighted to see his work spread on the internet.

I do hope you consider uploading this work of art in its entirety.