FRANCE NO

FRANCE NO

THE CONCERT OF BLACK M AT VERDUN WAS CANCELED THANKS TO THE CONTROVERSY IT GENERATED

KIKES AND SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The memory of our ancestors is safe, for now.

Source: fdesouche.com/729225-verdun-le-concert-de-black-m-annule

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/05/the-french-lobby-rises/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened?

You betta be translating this.

Le Concert?
Communique?
2014?
le?

what the fuck does that mean?

Well in short an anti white nigger muslim nigger was supposed to sing at the commemoration of Verdun, a good idea from the (((government))) promoting diversity :^) . Peoples were extremly pissed of and let it know to the government. There have been a lot of complaint from the family of soldiers, the (((government))) was in full damage control.

Without forgetting the nigger have done several anti white and anti french song and videos in the past.

GUD

He probably still got paid.

This show there is still hope in my country, the presidential election can't come soon enough.

150 000€ throw away for this bullshit.

The French far right is pretty based.

Good, very good. I'm glad to see that the french people still are able to express pro-french attitudes to some degree. I've heard little of France and of that mostly negative in regards to their jewish leaders, and of a few fed up groups of whites. The worst part being their demographic situation. I sure as fuck hope this isn't the last stand of the white Frenchman

Tell me about the French far right, do they wear the masks?.

rainy, shitty day off but, been breddy comfy with all the good news kicking off this weekend.

Our time will come user, we will clean our country from the filths kikes and leftists imported and we will rise again.

This is a good day, nice way to begin the weekend

These drive by paladin attacks have been really getting out of hand. Like like the niggers of MGC.

14/88, brother! I pray for your victory!

Well honestly France, you've already lost. You're a nigger country now. Just look at the people who represent your country in basketball, literally 100% niggers

Good-luck brother, crack some freakin' skulls.

fug didnt mean to post 2 pictures

This is a fucking stupid bait

THIS VICTORY SHALL LONG BE REMEMBERED IN THE HALLS OF GLORY

AVE TRUMP, DEUS KEK

wew

That's the spirit, every victory are good even the smallest.

it's very ok.
that second picture makes me hard for some reason.

what a fucking faggot. he really should go back.

Call me tinfoil but I really believe kikes have something against France and Germany. They probably helped to kill our king in the french revolution, then they killed the best of us in WW1, hell they were probably gambling between themselves on who of France and Germany will win the war and then WW2.

*cancelled, T.B.H.

Sorry I can't into english, it's genetic.

As far as I see it, they have something against all Europeans, especially the great "houses". All the three great countries of Western Europe, France, England and Germany, are being systematically destroyed. However the French and German have a more spiritual or philosophical attitude towards life in contrast to the Anglo's, who are both very industrial and effective, and yet are in some ways closer to the jews than the French or German people. All are being degraded, yet the destruction of the Anglo might not be as obvious to someone who doesn't know what he should look for.

Yes I poorly worded this but a lot of Holla Forumsack often forget about the others European country not only Germany had it bad even if there situation was the worst.

TL;DR the mayor says he cancelled the show for security reasons because of the whole controversy. A lot of people were angry.

GOOD

Englishman reporting.

We've been hit the worst, in my honest opinion, because as France and Germany still retain some semblance of their cultural uniqueness we as a people have been wholly stripped of ours. I'm incapable of jotting it all down right now, but simply put (((they've))) managed to take away our educational establishment. The backbone of this nation was pride in our history, heritage and isolated nature; but a millennial would more than likely think of this nation as a diverse place with a nasty past not worth knowing.

It ain't shit, but you can't fucking take Verdun.

They just won't let Verdun be fucked with. The Germans found out in WW1.

its because you were closer culturally to the US because the language and they have become the center piece of western destruction

Meanwhile they wouldn't let Dieudonne into Canada.

Is the jungle of Calais incinerated yet?

counter-currents.com/2016/05/the-french-lobby-rises/

You redcoats should start breaking some laws. I want to be proud my ancestors kicked your ancestors asses the fuck off our continent again.

Bump

What the fuck was he trying to convey with this statement? Of course niggers are playing basketball. Thats what they do. It's that or rapping. Of course, working menial jobs as a kid and working gradually on self improvement until you are in a career is completely foreign to them.

Niggers have zero grasp of long term planning. They only want a job that will make them millionaires overnight, literally muh NFL draft or signing a record deal.

Of course this isn't just a US or France problem, this is a nigger problem globally. And of course the liberals blame everyone but the actual niggers CHOOSING to do nothing with their lives but fail at rapping and sports.

Of course when they fail at these it isn't their fault. It's muh systemic racism fault that I didn't do what white people and Mexicans have been doing for centuries by starting as a teen workout labor.

That's redundant. All Frenchmen are white. You cannot have a nonwhite Frenchman anymore than you can have a nonwhite German, Britisher, or American.