How many illegals can we realistically expect to go back? Do we have any solid info on how many are actually IN the U.S...

How many illegals can we realistically expect to go back? Do we have any solid info on how many are actually IN the U.S? I'm hearing a lot of conflicting numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/overview-removal-deportation-hearings-process.html
archive.is/E1Rlv
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/12/6-dumb-myths-cracked-belives-about-immigration/
14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html
nxx14.blogspot.com
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unless they become citizens before Trumps reign, more or less any and all that are reported by the States will be investigated and deported. This will tear corporations a new asshole, so expect a lot of revolt from them rather then liberals.

Every single last one of them.
30 million or so. A tenth of our entire fucking population.

So your answer is

What I was asking is how many illegals there actually are.

Is there some legislature I haven't heard about yet? Is that a real possibility?

Look around, like every other person I see is a spic. We're getting rid of the anchors. Millions and millions.

the official number is 11-12M. experts in Mexico and the US put it at 25-33M from what I've read.

Even if we can't deport all of the illegals, we can still deport, imprison, and otherwise rough up just enough of them to seriously discourage future immigration from south of the border.

However, there's more than just deporting. We should push planned parenthood to target non-White Hispanics, reform welfare away from serving as a way to keep illegals breeding, and of course crack down on companies employing illegals.

Last time we did a massive deportation was under Ike Eisenhower's Operation Wetback…

We deported something like 99% of illegals. It really isn't hard, they stick out like a sore thumb.

The good news is that if the circumstances are the same over 50% of spics will self deport (the same reason why the IRS only has to go after a tiny fraction of a percent of tax evaders to keep 95%+ of people filing)…

And that was a different time when feds didn't do no-knock raids at 4am and shot your dog before throwing you into a deportation bus.

So realistically we are looking at close to 50 million illegals.
The number is climbing every day.

I'm confident Trump will purge the illegals en masse, to the great butthurt of liberals all over the world.
Its just a question of whether he does it while building the wall or wait until its done.

This is true. As soon as we begin seeing news footage of handcuffed beaners being packed onto buses headed South there will be a substantial number of illegals who say fuck that and self deport.

IMO when the new york times said they had a recording of trump assuring them not to worry about deportation, and then all that got squelched by Trump's lawyers, that revealed that Trumps true plan is not to deport however many millions of people, but to disincentive their living here on welfare. That means going after employers and programs that give them welfare entitlements. This way a lot of money is saved, despite you kids knowing better PR is saved, and political momentum can remain strong enough that something actually gets done. You guys are really going to shriek when he grants amnesty to families without criminal records, after the border is secured.

all of them if you start prosecuting businesses for hiring them. During the last recession millions went back voluntarily. No jobs = no illegals

Does Trump go Super Sonic?

Zero.

The Democrats will filibuster any bill that goes through the House or Senate or a liberal federal judge will block any attempts at deportation as "unconstitutional" or "illegal".

Not to mention there will be Ferguson style riots the second anyone actually attempted to deport illegal immigrants from a high non-White population city.

Of course that's assuming Trump is even elected.

Officially it's around 11 million.

Unofficially it could be as high as 30 million.

I can see three illegals outside my window right now.

Look everyone, it's a defeatist cuckold!

Hi, defeatist cuckold!

It's okay, I didn't expect you to be able to refute anything I posted.

So go on and insult me. Whatever helps you deny the truth, right?

How cute, you assumed I didn't filter and report you.

Based on the amount of autists who are obsessed with him, probably.

The problem is that Trump wants a process for people to come back after they get sent back. We need to put pressure to ensure the spics stay on the other side of the wall.

So you're saying you're triggered by opposing views to the point where you must hide them to avoid having a panic attack?

It's funny how you think that reading something you disagree with is a bannable offense.

You're acting no different than the SJW's on Reddit. You know this, right?

Some day newfags will understand how the filter works

It's like you think that filtering someone makes you right and them wrong.

The fact is, you filtering me just proves you have no argument against me and are so immature, you can't deal with opposing views.

You could act like an adult and debate me based on my original post but I guess that's asking for too much from someone like you.

If you require proof of citizenship for social services, tenancy, and k-12 and start stinging business owners who hire them with jail time/huge fines, they'll just walk back across the border. No need to build a wall.

Any opportunity for them will dry up.

I've only read your first post.

I'm curious how many times you'll reply, yelling at your computer monitor while I sit here and dont read a single thing you type

All of them expect John.

Jesus Christ both of you cucks are filtered now.

It might seem impossible for Trump to remove taco, but just look at the last 8 years. Thousands of weapons sold to the cartels in Operation Fast and Furious under the guise of getting those damn drug dealers. Millions of dollars of military equipment handed to ISIS by abandoning it in their territory. Forcing niggers into white communities by giving them more gibs to afford it.

If Donald Trump can't force congress to bend to his will on the deportation issue and refuses to perform an executive order out of principle, he can make up a reason to deport the spics. The Zika virus seems like a good excuse to flush millions of these creeps out of our country. But once Trump gets elected, opposition to him will evaporate because these career politicians only care about their jobs and won't dare to refuse the champion of the people.

Why the fuck does he need congress to do anything when it already is illegal to be here undocumented? If he just enforces the law that is all it takes.

I was just having fun at the retard's expense, but I understand you filtering me too

As badass as it would be to see Donald himself throwing spic anchor babies back over the wall, he will need funding to hunt these criminals down Inquisition-style, unroot them, and remove them.

You're right, by simply being here they are criminals but muh humanitarian crisis and other bullshit.

And you can't even address it. All you did was insult me and filter me.

As many times as I want because you can't stop proving me right.

Nope. Not yelling. In fact, you're the one who got triggered by my post to the point where you hid my ID and ran to the mods like they're you're mommy.

Oh I know reading isn't your type.

Oh no. Whatever shall I do?

And Holder will never see a courtroom let alone a day in jail for his actions.

And? You think that was by accident and not design?

Has Trump actually said he'd reverse that policy and how exactly he would do that despite every Democrat in the country being against him?

What makes you think the Democrats will listen to him?

So he'll act exactly like Obama in regard to Executive Orders? And the federal judges won't stop him at every turn?

And if literally no one else is following his orders or allowed to follow his orders, the deportations will not happen. That is my point.
Just because Trump says "imma deport em all!" doesn't actually mean Trump will be able/allowed to deport them all.

That's no difference than people being illegal immigrants.

Why would it? They're not going to risk their careers just to side with Trump. They answer to their constituents not to Trump. Again though, that's even assuming Trump is elected.

…You're kidding…right?

So I'm a retard because you disagree with me and get triggered to the point of filtering me?

And what's funny is that you actually think that will happen. Like people will just put up with deportation squads going door to door, rounding up all non-Whites, throwing them into boxcars destined for the border.
Let me guess, you think Trump will execute anyone that didn't vote for him as well, right?

You offer to give planned parenthood funding and nigger bux to the leftists in return for the funding. (then you go after the nigger bux on a later date)

Unauthorized presence in the US is already a crime, and the default punishment is deportation. Any President is empowered to direct executive agencies (FBI, ICE, etc) to actually enforce this law by seeking out and deporting every illegal they can find.

Congressional support would be very helpful (for example by drafting new laws to make life without proof of citizenship more difficult), but it isn't necessary.

All of them.

Funding for the deportation programs is needed. That's where the bills come from.

So you're ignoring due process by grabbing them off the street and deporting them without trial?

Or are you going to detain 11-30 million illegal immigrants for years as their trials go through?

And how are they going to do that? Are you suggesting that every single illegal immigrant in this country is known or somehow registered? Or will they submit for registration when Trump is elected?

Okay, let's say for a moment that you're right and Trump somehow bypasses 1/3 of the government in Legislative branch.

How is Trump going to bypass the other 1/3 of government in the Judicial Branch? Especially when the Judicial branch has been so politically active in recent years…

This TBH

The only reason things are the way they are is that HW - Dubya, these people were never deported, and then Obama changed the meaning of "Deportation" to simply being served a deportation notice so he could say he had record high deportations.

My father worked as a CNC machinist in a factory full of illegals. The only time ONE of them got deported, he was back in a week.

Do you have citizenship papers?
Can you produce them within 30 days? OR other arbitrary time requirement

If no, you're going back. That's all the 'due process' our constitution gives non-citizens.

You realize it generally takes years for a case to make it to and through the US Supreme Court, right? They could all already be deported by then.

Also, you're mistaken on the due process requirements. A full trial is unnecessary, and we already use an express hearing system:

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/overview-removal-deportation-hearings-process.html

People are actually going to be saying "Papers please!" to any Mexican they come across?

(Don't get me wrong, I want illegals out as well but I'm in no way actually believing it'll be done this way)

And do you honestly think every Democrat, Liberal and pro-illegal immigrant person in this country will stand for that?

If the president had the power to unilaterally kick out 11-30 million illegal immigrants within 4-8 years then Obama would've used that same power to strip us all of our guns.

Yes, that's why I believe the second Trump tried that, it would be tied up in the supreme court for a decade at least.

Doesn't work like that. The judge will block any deportations until the issue is resolved. The deportations will not be allowed to happen until the legality is resolved.

The law can be twisted to make it say whatever the libs want it to say. They'll argue in front of a liberal judge how illegals have a right to a trial because they're human beings being accused of breaking US law and therefore they should be tried under US law blablabla (or any other number of bullshit arguments).

Due process only applies to citizens. The rest can be killed.

Honestly, I would just make illegals all outlaws and fair game for any righteous citizen who wants to execute them. Illegals have no rights.

all of them

If they can't get welfare and it's a felony to hire them, probably most of them will leave.

Doesn't matter. The libs will twist the law to make it apply to the illegals.

And it's pathetic that you actually think that will happen.
What, you think federal agents will just start executing illegals in the street?
Drop them to their knees in lines and give them a bullet to the back of the head down the row?

And it's even more ridiculous that you think that has a snowball's chance in hell of legally or constitutionally happening.

You're talking about a race war (which I admittedly think is going to happen). I'm talking about what can and would be done legally and constitutionally.

I'd fully support revoking the business license of any business that was convicted of knowingly hiring or housing illegal immigrants along with revoking all federal funding to states that are sanctuaries.

No wall needed and no deportations needed (well, except for the criminals of course) because the "law abiding" illegals can't get homes, jobs or benefits.

Though I fully admit that would never be allowed to happen.

The smart thing to do is offer a reward for turning in illegals to police. This should be highly profitable, since they often cram a dozen or more in one house.

To give you an idea of how bad the problem is:

- According to the census: 9,200
- According to the Brazilian consulate: 100,000
- According to the Brazilian foreign office: 230,000

Better add a stiff fine for false reports otherwise the police will be doing nothing but going after every single latino in the country.

I thought 25% of the prison system was already filled with illegals?

you realise that when people filter you they cant see your text right? Also why are you taking the time and effort to defend yourself to this point when you are anonymous? Either you are a newfaggot or underage

Why the 19 million difference?

He goes super trump of course.

hello rick

I've heard 1/3…

to be honest, all non-violent illegals in prison should be deported. all violent ones should serve out their term and then be deported with the condition that if they're ever caught in the US again it's a super severe penalty. (death penalty would never be allowed)

Yes, I do. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop expressing my opinion or telling the truth.

Because I'm right.

Neither.

I think it has to do with how many are know of, classified or reported as illegals.
Like the official 11 million could just be the adult illegal immigrants not counting children.

It's just government number crunching bullshit like arabs and latinos being called "White" for crime statistic purposes.

You really think he'll betray Ann Coulter like that?

How would you enforce that?

See:

You should read Ann Coulter's book if you want to know exactly why the actual number of illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. is much higher than the endlessly repeated '11 million' figure.

This is one of Trump's weakest points. You simply can not fund the daunting task of finding, arresting, and deporting 11.8 million illegals.

Honestly I don't see the point, we need landscapers and janitors just like any other nation.

archive.is/E1Rlv

How fucking Jewish are you? There are plenty of legal non-white citizens who can do that kind of work, we don't need to import millions of low-IQ welfare queens to do it.

It's like you think Trump is dumb or something. He knows what he is doing and is playing for all the marbles. Trump is the American Caesar.

Make it the law and prosecute government workers who don't do it

You aren't from around here, are you? Let me guess, Hillary or Paul Ryan hired you? Or is (((Shapiro))) getting you to shill for free?

I dont know if you are being sarcastic or not

Isn't it cheaper to deport them & build the wall than to not? I thought the entire idea was possible because it's a netgain due to the illegals being a drain on the economy.

I could be talking out of my ass. Feel free to correct me since I don't know much about the subject.

I want them all to go back even the legal ones.
You Anons just think Texas is cucked because of the elections.
Spics are just as bad if not worse than niggers.
They are certified Pajeets,fuckers shit everywhere and stick toilet paper to walls or just try and throw it in a trashcan.
Fucking filth…all of them.

I don't give a fuck,I can't stand them.
I grew up around those bastards.

Every pro-gun person has been more-or-less silent on gun bans for 40 years.
We haven't had an anti-globalism riot after 40 years of taking it up the ass.

It's time for the Left to get the short end of the stick for once.

May I remind you that in 1950, 70 years back now, Eisenhower removed 1M of the bastards - without the Interstate System. There were no "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" protests. Just look at BLM right now for the strongest muscle the Left has. You crack the whip a little and they disperse.

You'll hear liberal tears for years. But the feminized, cucked left has no muscle aside from that to lift a megaphone.

I don’t know what that image is trying to convey, but it’s hilarious.

Not Jewish, grew up white and christian. Legal or not they're all spics to me; I don't really care if they're here illegaly tbh. They leave me alone for the most part. If we could deport the niggers then I'd be okay with that

I've been browsing Holla Forums for awhile but I finally decided to step up and shitpost.

I'm a Trump supported but nobody knows, I'm in liberal hell here

You're probably a beaner. GTFO

I don't know if illegals have a drain on the economy. I know they send money home to madre and padre but they spend money in America as well.

Just let them stay here, the wall won't work. The development period is far too long for any consecutive president to allow it to be finished. If you think Mexico is going to pay for it you're fucking retarded

There's definitely at least thirty million, quite possibly more.
You get conflicting illegals numbers for the same reason you get conflicting unemployment numbers, they don't want the people finding out the real numbers and realizing just how fucked things are.

As for how many will go back, I'd say most of them.
When they realize trump isn't all talk they will be scared shitless and most will self deport.
They just act big because they know most politicians are too cucked to send them back.

Trump isn't most politicians.

The wall Mexico built at it's southern border seems to have worked, why wouldn't a north wall?

I don't see a reason why we can't send them all back.

The 14th amendment is unconstitutional for a number of reasons to do with how it was passed. If challenged in the Supreme Court if it were either non-politicized or majority constitutionalist (that would take a while), the entire amendment could be stricken down, the white vote would be the only racial bloc that would exist, and we could also expatriate the blacks back to Africa while we're at it.

You can’t strike down an amendment, you idiot. Only through proving that the means by which it was passed were illegal could you nullify the contents.

Which is easy to do because a number of states that were in the Union at the time had their senators barred from the senate during the vote, thereby depriving their states of their representation.

Why would I be? If Trump wanted to kill the congress and supreme Court, he would get backing from most people in the military. That's all he needs. "Stop quoting law, we have weapons." As true today as it ever was.

All of my shit family please

It's a proof of concept and USA has a hell of a lot more money than Mexico. If Mexico can build and maintain a border wall, then the USA can build and maintain a wall 100 times as long.

Luckily we're ~3-4x larger of a country. :^^^)

Everyone except the criminals (they will have to be shot).

All Trump has to do is crank up the fines for employing illegals, pay bounties for people to rat out employers, and b00m, illegals will self-deport.

What is this, common core math?

Now how does our border compare to the length of the Great Wall of China?

That and make it impossible/extremely hard for illegals to receive free shit from the government. I figure you just take away all the incentives that encourage illegals to come here and they'll probably go back on their own – or move north to Canadia.

With the right commander? All of them.

Theres between 15 and 30 million

You're fucking delusional.

Because as long as they get to keep theirs, they have no problem with what laws are passed.

This isn't the 1970's. This is a different time.

Are you forgetting Ferguson and Baltimore?
You think those people won't do anything?

Make it impossible to earn a living or find a place to live in this country and they will self-deport at their own expense.

ALL OF THEM

The Mongols weren't in a deep seeded drug feud with China.

How does a large country translate to an effective wall? If anything the longer border means more opportunities for holes/weakspots. They will find a way through

I laughed hard as fuck after I read how retarded that math looked. Yes it's common core math

Might as well just give kids free college with that wasteful spending

wew lad

What's that got to do with anything? We're talking about a wall that the Chinks were able to engineer without any of the technology we have available nowadays with an economy that was nowhere near as powerful as our own. We're comparing length and the Great Wall is bigger.

They absolutely are. They really do collect SSI while working under the table. Consider our disgustinly high unemployment rate, and any of those jobs could be filled by an American, who'd pay taxes on it and not double dip with welfare. The American who would otherwise be unemployed not spending a dime beyond living necessities collecting benefits would take the illegal's place. If you need visualization:

With spics spiccing aka status quo:
+ spending on necessities
+ minor spending on luxuries
- collecting welfare
- money being exported
- taxes not being paid
- culture
- demographics
- higher crime
- higher unemployment for natives
- wage medians

with one of the 1/3 americans unemployed being employed instead and deporting the beaners:
+ getting off of welfare
+ income taxes paid (a lot more, at any rate)
+ no fucking LA RAZA bullshit
+ Mexican gangs sharply reduced
+ culture
+ demographics
+ money not being exported
+ higher employment rate
+ rape and other crimes reduced
+- whatever was being spent in-nation being spent by americans instead
- feelings get hurt :(

Best guess is 1*10^7 - 3*10^7 are here.
Best guess on how many we can kick out:

ALL OF THEM

Just from him being elected alone I expect a at least a million to self deport within the first six months. He probably doesn't have to even change any laws for that to happen. That's one good thing about the media telling people that literally the gas chambers are coming back if Trumps elected. It gets people scared.

that's negative 20 million though

(number a) TO (number b).

My bad, I should have been more clear on that.

Easy, all of them. It's really not anywhere near as hard as cucks claim it is:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Trump will not be content being a failure president. His entire purpose in running is that he is a man of power and wants a great legacy. To do this he will need to break the rules.

Somewhere between none and all of them.

Estimates for numbers of illegals in the US range as high as 80 million.
More credibly, there are probably around 40-50 people residing in the US illegally, but maybe more.

Hasta la vista, baby!

Oh and let's not forget the "Mexican Repatriation":

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

Fucking Wikipedia

Trump: Operation Wetback Part II

So much this.
American law applies to AMERICAN CITIZENS. _full stop_

Which also means you have no grounds to deport them then.
After all they aren't citizens, so they can't break US law.

For reference, Mexico has 125 million people in it, the US 312.
When people say 50- 60 million you are saying 1 in 5 - 6 people in the US are some manner of illegal.
Going fromt eh revolving door of 2 years, Mexico is either half of these shitters coming from further south, or it has actually only half the pop it thinks it does and the rest are trasients.

The issue with such a large number is the simple logistics to have that many exist and not be found.
Not in the unacted ICE stuff, but in the literal sense of that you are talking states and cities solely of illegals, no ability to hide.
Which brings how do they get food, shelter, etc…
Much less over what length of time is this talking, given a few million dropped off on the recession.
Hell, its big enough to mean depopulated countries of origin have occurred.

Much more likely, the smaller numbers are more accurate when its taken into account the stark lack of lost states in the US.

That's some pretty retarded logic. It means they don't have protection of the law either.

All your post is worth.

Yep.

Much like Green Peace in New Zealand.
Hostis humanis genaris.

They have as much protection as tourists at best, the worst you get in trouble for your actions alone.

Sweet, I got a rating bubble filled.

But anyways, do show your claim how you can fit a hidden 50 million in the US, else they end up being a literal part of the population.

More so when its been pointed that the majority of illegals are those over their visas, which is not a crime, and it requires a visa for them to leave.

Andwhy is that a thing? Like it should be able to leave at any time, not needing to get a visa in and a new visa out.

Nigger, we already have a simple process for removing taco. Ask for documentation. If they can't provide it, detain them and run their prints. If they're illegal, bus and ship them to international waters off the coast of Mexico, stuff them on a cheap raft, contact Mexican coast guard, and let them deal with it. There are entire sanctuary cities of the cockroaches. Get a warrant that covers the entire city, and have the national guard go door to door with the army standing around with dick in hand as usual guarding the exits out of town, just so they don't scatter away. Just because you lack imagination and ingenuity doesn't mean the rest of us are as inept as you.

Don't sugarcoat their status either, it isn't a matter of "whoopsies I forgot to reapply my VISA and I'm a day over my limit!:. It's a matter of "lol these dumb gringos let me over the border, adios amigos!". While being past a visa isn't technically a crime, residing in the country without citizenship or explicit permission from our government IS, and they fall squarely in that category. Your weasel words may work on the low-cogs but they won't work here.

As always, kill yourself.

So if a Canadian crosses the border and shoots a guy in the head he's exempt from murder because he's not a citizen?

Fucking retarded logic… right American law only allows us to deport American citizens. That's fucking stupid, even for beaner standards.

Irrelevant, you aren't be arrested, you're being deported.

We have the right to deport anybody who isn't a lawful citizen. So unless you're White (or came on a slaveship) you're getting on the bus.

Besides if Mexico and Mexicans are so good you should be happy to go back where you're from.

Here, take these.

Nope its not an issue that can be deported on, since to get rid of them you have to give them a visa.
Which is what they're waiting on.

The visa system is really stupidly done.

Oh and show me your papers you're a citizen.

Yep, and its been done before so it stands the tests.

And yep, same as how you can't conscript an American into your navy.

We fought a war over this shit.

I don't even know if half the people around me can speak English. In the middle of DALLAS.

Well there's your issue, you're in a shitty republic that broke off of Mexico, then got absorbed into a giant Spanish speaking block of the US, and now has a movement pointing back to Mexico.

You're kind of in enemy territory to start with.

You'd be more concerning if it were Cincinnati or Detroit.

What?! Show me an example of people being able to commit any crime they want since they're not citizens.

If not any tourist can just come and steal, murder, etc.

What, we have the Selective Service, of course we can. It's happened before and can be done at any moment.

Which fucking war are you talking about?! The war on sanity that exists solely in your brain?!

Texas was a sovereign nation that was conquered from some Mexicunt losers. Then freely joined the union.

Mexican scum are invaders and should be shot in front of their children.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/12/6-dumb-myths-cracked-belives-about-immigration/

Read them.

The numbers are almost certainly higher than the official ones.

I only live about five hours from the border, but law enforcement is tough around here and there are still spics everywhere. And I mean serious spics, these people don't speak English.

There's a stretch of road where the primary concentration of spics lives and all of the businesses except for the occasional mexican food restaurant have shut down. A Walgreens shut down a few years ago, the general manager said that they had an insane amount of stolen merchandise every month.

Gotta be at least 15 million of these people in our country. Even when I was in the midwest these people were everywhere. I went to two high schools over my four years and both of them had a hispanic majority.

ALL OF THEM
THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK

Diplomatic immunity.

War of 1812

I think he means all of them, why else would he erect a 55ft conrete wall with le trump train. this guy should be in our deportation force, operating the spicatapult to fling anchor babies and chicos over our great wall.

Oh no, American companies have to hire Americans and can't outsource for slave labor. This will make America great again.

That just makes it better.

Sorry, but anchor babies are here to stay, and will end up as wards of the state.
You can't get rid of them.

After shit hit the Holla Forums-fan, would Trump ever consider donating for server space to keep the home of his internet people alive? I don't mean he should pay for all our hotpockets, but if he wrote some act to make the federal government subsidize a shill-free political discussion imageboard because 'muh freeze peach', we could all get off hotwheel's back before his spine collapses from all our dead weight.

Y'know, since FBI, CIA, JIDF, and chans are all already buttbuddies, this would just mend our loving relationship.
Just an idea.

Are you fucking retarded? Modern-day liberals are owned and operated entirely by corporations. They invade open source projects and fuck with them using SJW tactics so that Microsoft and Google have less competition. They take over movements like Occupy Wall Street and turn them into unproductive and progressive failures. Liberals will be the ones bitching about deportations because Soros and the other corporate and banking elite will tell them to do so on facebook and twitter.

Of which is only relevant to diplomats.

what if he repeals the 14th amendment?

Yeah sure, which is why Americans keep being extradited instead of being tried in country, or we demand the same.

Then we get the whole Constitution up for grabs and that ends with kikes winning forever.

Ugh, back to the criminal thing… that depends on the countries' treaties and the severity of the crimes. You rob a house in Russia and you'll serve time in Russia.

Of which is all irrelevant since it's a deportation not a prison sentence.

The 14th amendment only pertains to black people after the Civil War.

There have been numerous mass deportations since then and the 14th amendment doesn't apply. Besides "anchor babies" can't be legal citizens since they weren't born legally in the nation.

They'll be deported alongside their parents unless both parents were legal citizens.

14thamendment.us/birthright_citizenship/original_intent.html

You'd be surprised how uncucked America was before 1965.

Sorry Pedro, you're going back to Mexico but you should be happy, it'll be an opportunity to make Mexico great!

You sure are a special kind of faggot, aren't you? You keep making the most inane shit up and then try to "win" an argument against it, but it's all bullshit.

Where do you get the 50 mil? Govt usually claims 11-12. Everyone knows it's probably 33. A good chunk of those are not mexicans. A plausible guess is 25 mil from mexico, a pretty small proportion.

And what's this bullshit with exit visas? You talk out of your ass so much you must need toilet paper. In US a visa is a necessary but not sufficient document for entry. When you enter border control checks your supporting documents and gives you a maximum length of stay. Most visas that are given for a reason have the max stay tied to that reason: F1 is allowed to stay until graduation, H1b is allowed until they're fired.

The default, basic, "just visiting" visa is B1/B2, which unlike others requires no supporting paperwork. If you enter on B1 customs will look at your plane ticket, hotel reservation etc., and will tell you have up to 90 days to stay. If you stay longer than what they say you are now illegal.

What is this bullshit about "needing a visa to leave"? Of course US doesn't ask for a visa to leave. But they will check your documents when leaving, and if you are illegal (or any criminal trying to skip town, duh) they will of course detain you, because you have BROKEN THE LAW. It's not like you can just leave the US and DoJ automatically annuls your crime, lol.

you dont need to pass a bill to deport, the laws on the books are already there. they just need enforcement. As for the anchor babies, that will be tougher. But hey, woodrow wilson created the Fed behind everyone's back, so…..

This autistic Green VS Red = # is Common Core maths?
My brain is like trying to unlearn how to ride a bicycle right now.

Also this.

In many cities around the US right now, if the police arrest someone who turns out to be an illegal, they do not turn them over to ICE so they can be deported.

Why? Because the police chief ordered the cops to. Why? Because the mayor told him. Why? Because he's a liberal shit who wants open borders, and federal law or constitution be damned, he will do it in his town. Why? Because cities are liberal and elect liberal officials, and the guy in charge of spanking uppity mayors is also a cuck and lets it slide.

I'm pretty sure if you call ICE on an illegal right now, they will at least end up in a costly and long court battle, and likely get deported. The problem is that the police are supposed to be doing this reporting on a large scale, but they are being compelled not to.

Sure we can. Just trick libs into passing post-birth abortions for them. Problem solved.

Your words were
Yes, it is retarded logic, but it's your retarded logic :^)

American RIGHTS apply to AMERICAN CITIZENS. American LAWS apply to anyone in the country. Break them and face the consequences.

And then it is used automatically on all you RWDS people.

You don't really think this through do you?

Best answer is let the economy crash, as this unmasks the kike, and gives extreme good reasoning to clear out of the US voluntarily.

Getting rid of millions of illegals would do absolute WONDERS for this country.

and probably much more.

The more we remove, the better off the country as a whole will become.

Getting rid of illegals, ALL illegals, is actually quite easy:

1. Make hiring illegals a felony
2. Give whistle blowers a share of the fine

That's it.

If you want to turbocharge the process so it happens even faster:

1. Make renting to illegals a felony
2. Give whistle blowers a share of the fine

nxx14.blogspot.com

All the ones that don't die in the detainment camps

None.

He is just another populist, all speak and no values or ideology.

DONALD TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION PLAN: MASS TOUCHBACK AMNESTY
Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Lets be realistic, wall built #1.

Even if you send the 10 million back, with borders as they are, they will return as illegals and situation again like it was before Trump.

POPULIST IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-GLOBALIST

It is common term for rabble-rouser.
There is no consistency when it comes to politics,ideology or values when it comes to Trump.

IMPRESSIVE LENGTH

But seriously all he has to do besides build the wall is enforce the currently existing law's and a lot of the problem would be solved. Make them a litter stricter, increase the size and scope of the Border Patrol and Coast Guard and boom.

I fucking love these parodies.

Round them up and send them home? Couple of hundred thousand.

Make it a strict federal crime to house them or emply them? Every last stinking one.