Hezbollah’s Top Military Commander Killed

Mustafa Badreddine, Hezbollah Military Commander, Is Killed in Syria

[NY Times]
archive.is/wpTIU

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/bashar-al-assad-is-protecting-christians-in-syria-according-to-obama-the-secular-government-which-guarantees-religious-freedom-has-to-go/5497264
dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2016/May-13/352019-hezbollah-vows-to-avenge-killing-of-top-commander.ashx
archive.is/ujHuT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds good to me

peace out nigga

F

Curious to see if this will actually have much of an effect of Hezbollah's functioning. Their military infrastructure is on par if not better than many countries, so they should be able to move on with little issue.

I wouldn't be surprised if having a high-profile martyr helps Hezbollah a bit, making the most of a bad situation.

RIP in peace breh

Is Holla Forums supposed to care?

For those who go "lol dead mudslime don't care" Hezbollah are those who've been doing what you advocated for long – arabs in arabland actually fightinf jizzrael head on.

Why does everyone wear MARPAT now?
Or is that one of those Chinese knock off camos?

You stupid fuckers.

globalresearch.ca/bashar-al-assad-is-protecting-christians-in-syria-according-to-obama-the-secular-government-which-guarantees-religious-freedom-has-to-go/5497264

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you actually believe this, Akbar?

Damn shame. RIP my sand negro. I hope they find a good successor.

Marpats actually a pretty decent camo. At 300 feet someone, given good terrain, you could be just standing there not even trying to hide and it would take me a little while to notice you standing there.

Tbh I think Russia and Assad will lose in Syria. This is a fucking war of attrition and they are facing a shitton of opposition with blood dripping from its eyes to topple the regime.

The hope of the vodka niggers to salvage something is Trump getting elected, because Trump doesn't want the west to get flooded with rapefugees.

But thats not marpat

lol I bet you sound like that inbred kike who interviewed parkourdude. the only way you could sperg out this much about some sandnigger thumping his drum is if you are a fucking zionist shitbag. holy fuck go live in your stupid country and fuck off you little smarmy jew, I fucking hate how you faggots live in my country and fuck with all these other people and make them hate and attack us, go fight your own fucking wars pussy, I can't wait until the lebs and syrians and iranians put your fucking rat race to the sword, I will fucking beat off to you getting what you deserve for making my country into your little fucking slave. fuck you kike, fuck you a thousand times!

I'm a Jewropean. And, considering that the Israelis bothered to enter Syrian airspace to kill Hezbollah leadership who was helping Assad, but couldn't be arsed to bomb ISIS… yeah.

dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2016/May-13/352019-hezbollah-vows-to-avenge-killing-of-top-commander.ashx

Hezbollah killing: Jihadists blamed for Badreddine death
Hezbollah's top military commander in Syria, Mustafa Amine Badreddine, was killed in artillery fire by jihadists, the Lebanese group says.

Badreddine's death near Damascus airport was announced on Friday and initially blamed on Israel, Hezbollah's chief enemy.

Badreddine was believed to have run all Hezbollah's military operations in Syria since 2011.

Thousands of Hezbollah troops are supporting President Bashar al-Assad.

This has pitted it against several groups of anti-Assad rebels - from so-called Islamic State (IS) to the al-Nusra Front.

Without naming any group, the Hezbollah statement said: "Investigations have showed that the explosion, which targeted one of our bases near Damascus International Airport, and which led to the martyrdom of commander Mustafa Badreddine, was the result of artillery bombardment carried out by takfiri groups in the area."

Takfiri is used to describe militants who believe Muslim society has reverted to a state of non-belief.

However, the BBC's Arab Affairs Editor Sebastian Usher says questions still remain over Badreddine's death.

A monitoring group, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said there had been no recorded shelling or firing in the area for more than a week, although Hezbollah has not said when Badreddine died.
archive.is/ujHuT

They beat the shit out of ameriburgers and the ISIS stooges they are funding stay salty bitch nigga

R.I.P.

F

Yeah real mystery

F

good. hezbollah is a cunt. there is a reason the president of Lebanon must always be a Christian.

I'm a Maronite.

Why are there so many "top Iranian/Hezbollah commander"s, and why are so many of them KIA? Sometimes more than once?

this, also

Let the kikes and the shitskins kill each other, it doesn't really fucking matter
I don't give a shit if Israel bulldozes 6 million Palestinian toddlers, I'm never going to white knight for either shithole desert kingdom.

Really? How many kills do they have against US military? How many US service members have been killed in Syria?

Go ahead. Show us all the numbers. Surely if they are kicking burger ass there must be hundreds, if not thousands of them killed right?

Looks like Steven Spielberg

One a few months ago who was killed by a stray rocket.

The other was very recently, I forget the details.

yeah keep focused on the jews and on IShit and turkey, if trump gets into office you won't have to pretend the SAA could even stand toe-to-toe with the US military

I've read a few books on Lebanon, and even had the chance to visit.

I actually saw Hariri's coffin.
I had just walked out of a Dunkin Donuts in Beirut and I saw a bunch of military guys hanging around some building with, IIRC, carpets or tent material or something everywhere. I went in and they had his body and bunch of others lying in state. Was kind of weird tbh fam.

What are you even fucking talking about?

Your post makes zero sense. Looking at your other post its the same, just one long sentence without any punctuation or even capital letters.

What the fuck are you doing?

I thought you want the refugee crisis to stop? just because I don't want europoors killing eachother every chance they get doesn't mean I'm white knighting

Lebanon is an example for the rest of the middle east.

I recall a Lebanese international student who mentioned his country was super safe, where nobody EVER locked their car doors. IIRC also he said lately things have gotten worse though, so that isn't really the case lately.

Rest in peace.

The situation is looking like shit.
Lebanon and Iran have lots of political and economical difficulties. The shiites, because of the fact that they are not stubborn and stupid as the sunnis, tend to vanish. The shiite world is fairly sick.
On the other side, the Islamic State is also experiencing desertions en masse. Everybody is really tired in Iraq/Syria and in the Mid-East actually, the economical crisis is starting to have an impact worldwide. Well, everybody, not exactly, because these damn juices are still there.

Lebanon is like 40% various Christian sects, 27% are Sunni, and 27% are Shiite. The other 5% are Druze and then there are some tiny groups.

The Muslims there arent yet in the open "kill all non-Muslims" stage, so it makes sense that it may at least appear that way to you.

This seems like an exaggeration, at least in Beirut.

With that said, I felt very safe in Lebanon. I did long walks over several days through poorer-looking neighborhoods and everybody was friendly. The guys in southern Lebanon were also total bros and the Hezbollah museum was a lot of fun.

I've been around the Arab world a bit and have to say the Lebanese left the best impression on me.

it depends on the area, lots of rural places are very high-trust. some areas you can walk into your neighbor's home when they're not home to get a drink of water.

Lebanon is such a good place because they deported their mudslime human trash to Australia.

To be fair, Shi'a are less likely to enter that stage until either all of the Sunni are either killed or easily subdued. Be careful, just because they are hostile to the Sunni, doesn't mean they won't suddenly turn on you. Remember, the Shi'a wanted the Caliphate like the Sunni, they merely split because they had a disagreement over who should lead it; either Aisha or Ali.

Pic not necessarily unrelated.

Exactly. They are probably fighting amongst themselves for supremacy before they go full Sharia.

Its 40% Christian, but remember it used to be majority Christian actually not that long ago. Only a few decades before.

Precisely. Islamic doctrine, both Sunni and Shi'a, allow for the aphorism "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of mindset.

Under no circumstance should the Christians let go of this fact. For any Christians on this board, let the Christians in the Middle East be fully aware of this sentiment.

Yes, a Shi'ite, BUT also a Ba'athist, a political doctrine which advocates for strong secularism within the country.

My take on this situation is pic related. The idea that if you arent pro-Muslim means that you are pro-Jew is absurd

Yes that is true, but the people least likelykill, mob, rape, steal and cast others in Dhimmitude are the Christians. Oh, and contrary to what the evangelicals say, there is no scriptural reasoning for the creation or continued existence of modern Israel.

Pic not related, but is of some fag who tried to make Islam seem like "the religion of peace" bullshit.

Kikes really don't differentiate too much between the different races, we're all goyim to them. Everything they're doing to the Palestinians they'd do to us if and when they have the chance. Maybe even worse, since they hate Christianity more than any other faith.

Not just modern Israel. Any ethnic European with an ounce of pride in their race should hate historical Israel as well since it was an enemy of Europeans.

You guys do realize its possible to hate both of you right?

RIP Mustafa.

Good night, sweet prince.

100 bucks on 'Mossad did it'.

I got a great idea. All those strong leaders who keep muslims in check? They're the enemy!

That's a Hamas fighter, moron.

Seriously, whatever happened to pol?

Hi, Jihad-IDF, how's the weather in Mosul? Assuming the SAA hasn't blown your brains out yet.

God fucking dammit.

I bet the jews did this.

Nobody cares about Christianity. We care only about race.

Lol this is so jewish.

Fuck off LARPagan.

He didn't say anything about the US military you fucking retard.

Traitors will hang on the day of the rope. This means you Christcucks.

You are the fucking traitor here you subverting COINTELPRO nigger.

Actuallly they're mopping up as we speak. ZOG puppets like Obingbong, John Kerry, McCain and Shillary are crying bitch tears.

Could someone explain to me the problem of having secular strongmen in charge in mudslime countries?

No, Christians are definitely traitors. You are internationalists. No real nationalists should care about Christians in Lebanon because they are irrelevant. If all the Christians in Lebanon are killed, then good. It is only because of Christfags that Jews are able to have their wars. Without Christcucks wanting to die for Israel, Jews would have no power, and if Jews had no power then the Muslims would be sitting in their desert raping goats and be no problem to us.

Christians have proven that they really don't care much about christians elsewhere. Sure it's bad when they get massacred, but only sometimes and some places. It's all just excuses they use when it suits them.

So if Hezbollah is supporting Assad, that means ISIS is supporting Israel?

The problem with secular strongmen is that they are one person. Since people usually live for a number of decades, it's very bad on foreign policy to have one that doesn't like you because they won't like you for the rest of their lives. The worst part is that these people cannot be bought. It's even worse if they are secular because they not only are a representation for themselves and their immediate family, but for a large group of people.

When your foreign policy consists of buying people out and controlling countries with finances, it doesn't work in countries with strongarm dictators who want something beyond physical wealth. Which explains why dictators with close proximity to Israel have been disappearing as of late.

As terrible as these dictators are, we are about to observe the alternative. Does anyone really know why these leaders exist in the first place? It's the path of least resistance for leadership in these places. You need someone like Assad/Qaddafi/Mubarak/Saddam to have some semblance of a state. Otherwise you get something like DayZ and Rust with people killing each other for the most basic of shit.

Welcome to mordor frodo. You are late as fuck.

Pretty much what I thought. Only a problem for some of their own people, meddlers, and jews.

It is almost as if they benefit from the region being destabilized.

No, kike. Saddam did nothing wrong.

To be fair, the lad did kill alot of Kurds, who have been in existence as a people centuries before the concept of Iraq existed. My point is the alternative to that kind of rule is much worse.

I don't think people realize just how fucking crazy the Middle East is. If you haven't seen the movie Lawrence of Arabia, do it ASAP. It's a dramatization, but it shows how a bunch of nomadic horse people with bolt action rifles become rulers over entire countries.

Put it this way, imagine if after the American Revolution, the founding fathers decided to become dictators of the various regions of the US. That's what you get with the Ottoman Empire and the "founding fathers" who revolted against them.

Seen it many times.

I'm not sure how much support Lawrence had irl, but in general, I wish more things showed the extent of foreign meddling to set people like that up.

There's a reason for that. Though Confessions of an Economic Hitman is decent. It's definitely loaded with disinfo, but it's still better than nothing.

tl;dr we invade people with loans they can't pay back. It's alot easier than by force.

I can, but I'm part lebanese, so yeah. Fuck the jews though

As I recall, aren't we a weird mixture like the Brazilians? It would explain why so many Lebanese went there

Any recommendations on those books? I've been reading this, but given I know little context around the country and its political background, it's a little confusing.

lots of Lebanese dont consider themselves Arab but rather Mediterranean or Phoenician considering their location.

No, I understand this, I'm half Lebanese myself, with some of my family calling themselves Arabs and others Phoenician. I mean from an actual genetic basis we're very much mongrelised.

Yeah definitely and it's impossible to tell who's what because of how small Lebanon is. I'm half Syrian too

I could think of critical things to say about all of these books and their authors. But with that said I think these are still solid and informative introductory works.

thanks for the literature habibi

No problem, fam.
Hopefully people more well read in the area will add some further recommendations for you.

One less shitskin is one less shitskin.

I wish they would kill the kikes already. Once they are gone there is going to be a lot less opposition to humans getting rid of the shitskin filth.

In the case of both Saddam, Christians weren't forced to pay a jizya nor were they relegated to secondary citizenship. With Bashar the Lion of Damascus, Christians, being that they were a highly crafty and educated minorty, were given various incentives to modernize the economy of Syria supposing they continue to not be a threat to the Regime.

The argument that the dictators are "mean" to potential jihadists is of no concern to anyone including secularists. It blows my mind that you would argue FOR a democratic republic in a place that is rife with uneducated and foul-tempered sunni.

Which explains why the Vikings were instrumental in pillaging, raping, murdering, and selling into slavery White Europeans to the Muslims.

Eat shit "pagan".

RIPIP based Hezbollah commander. Even in death you shoah the butts of kikes, an example to us all.

Amen. RIP fallen warrior.

8800 checked