So, did they finally redeem her?

So, did they finally redeem her?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmblr.co/Z6ewvq27CKLXs
watchcartoononline.com/wander-over-yonder-season-2-episode-32-33-the-hot-shot-the-night-out
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MMMMMMMMMM, Lord Dominator….My Favorite. Sure would be glad to see her tensionless, characterless smug adventures. Im just THRILLED.

I'm gonna watch the episode in an hour.
Saying that the first image looks out of character is an understatement, but also does the other so it's probably the theme.

On other news.
What happened to Dominator's ass?

She isn't wearing her usual clothes that have butt padding in them.

It wen't on Vacation with Wendys ass.

You only get 1 ass per season. Any more and that will kill every pissbaby watching, And they already have a low view count.

And with Pacifica first season breasts.

She's still a huge bitch.

Don't tell me this was another Disney anti PUA episode.

he's a huger bitch

PUA? try glory hounding. although, they had a joke at the end where it reminded me of getting STDs

Dominator is the hugest bitch. And a loser to boot.

at least she doesn't puss out like a bitch

So I just saw it.
Dominator is truly a monster.
We all know how this series ends.
Hater proves he's the best and has a chance to kill her but thanks to Wander's influence he decides not to but still being hater he leaves her ego broken in some pathetic planet.

That Silviax Dominator art is taking too long.

Man they fucking HATE classical heroes on this show. Its like the 3rd time they did this sort of thing.

Unless your a woman, or passive as a kitten, ain't no place for your heroism on this show.

Even though Brad rigged everything for selfish reasons?

The Hot Shot was just Generic Cartoon Cliche #245. I actually thought they might try and subvert it just to shake things up, but I guess they don't get paid enough to think outside the box. I'd still fuck that last princess tho. The Night Out was pointless and only succeeded in cementing Dominator as an edgy Mary Sue. Plus, no Hater episode. This was not worth waiting like a whole month for.

No I mean exactly. No male, muscular hero is just a plain old hero who kicks ass and stops the bad guy.

Its always because they are secretly selfish and want a reward.

Also the animation during Night-Out was noticeably worse.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Craig was more absent for this episode. Explains lack of but, and lack of animation quality.

with wander all sad 'cause he couldn't reach dominator & make her nice, so hater grabs his guitar and starts singing the buddies song?

tmblr.co/Z6ewvq27CKLXs

Yup, just as I expected. Hotshot has Craigs slight cuckiness over it, whilst Night Out visibly has lower animation quality.

Even though Tada and Trigueros tend to be top notch

I guess they're trying to make that into a new trope/cliche or some shit

let's be fair here, the anti-muscle man mentality has been in all of Craig's work
if anything, these characters seem to be more taking the piss out of anti-heroes and classical heroes while promoting wacky heroes

Im sorry but most of the words the heroes say are almost directly tumblr-isms.

Regardless Im just eergh, about Dominator. Still a bitch, still kinda sue.

Frankie not dating the prince is most likely just cause he was an imaginary friend. If she didn't have any problem with dating one, she would've just imagined up the perfect guy long ago. That or she knows she'd get in trouble for fucking one of the friends.

I bet Fist of the North Star triggers him to death

Brad Starlight?

examples please

any streams or waiting for downloads

the chin really gives him away

"I do a good thing and here is my reward as a princess smooch" or akin to those words.

Those are the exact complaints of tumblrites, especially of the sarkesian branch:

"Women are just treated as rewards for men! They expect sex as a reward!"

I would say even Johnny Bravo is better because he is just a idiot, but he never does underhanded shit like this.

So Hot Shot was just Major Competition? (The Powerpuff Girls ep)

It's going to end with all the characters teaming up to defeat Dominator (or at least severely depower her) and Hatey either becomes good/implies to become good

S2 reportedly ends in a way that's open-ended for the S3 they had planned out

yes.

But didn't Craig say that they knew in advance that they were not getting a season 3?

Wander reveals to be an ancient physical god that tries to bring the best out of people, but since Dominator is too much of a contrariant he has to mind rape her.
As Dominator is leaved in a vegetative state Hater sworn eternal hate to Wander.
Wander decides that the universe is not ready for happiness and decides to restart it all.

Wander is going to have a final battle with Dominator where he is suddenly responsible for showing so much kindness that the reality can no longer process it, so he is warped into another state of existence by God himself, where he is offered to take his place, but he refuses and forces existence to reset itself all the way back to the first episode so the series will continue forever.

Wander manages to convince lord dominator to turn to the light side and cucks lord hater.

IT'S CONFIRMED - LORD DOMINATOR DOESN'T WEARS ANY

Yes. Season 3 was suppose to give us some backstory stuff like the origins of Lord Hater, That monkey was suppose to be real important to a number of things also.

But we already knew that from her backstory

I'd honestly wager that he's mostly writing episodes like this because disney. if you were making a show on disney, wouldn't you make fun of their shit?

This is the same co that wouldn't let Kim Possible wear a bra

Why bother covering it up when no one's ever gonna see it anywau?

Seriously?

Mecha episode

It's not like she has to make herself decent for her army of robots and we've seen that she's perfectly comfortable roaming around her ship wearing nothing but a bathrobe. So who's to say that she wears even less during her down time?

Seems she got a new shirt.

Now sold on Disney Store?

The Personalized store has some stuff.

Isn't wander a disney ip? I don't understand what you meant when you posted this.

He meant pre-existing?

I meant shows based on their proporties like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or The Lion Guard.

I see.

I thought the last episode already happened?

No, June 27th is the final episode.

I wish this show didn't have to go.

I liked how they subverted "the bad guy just needed friendship"

Here it was more like "The villain briefly enjoyed friendship and would actually really benefit from it, but is too bratty and selfish to accept it."

Which is great because it keeps the same basic point, but it's way more believable.

Download links anyone?

Save video from Kisscartoon

He's learned from Tartakovsky's mistakes.

With their ugly watermark? No thanks.

watchcartoononline.com/wander-over-yonder-season-2-episode-32-33-the-hot-shot-the-night-out

i don't know. is it better to end the series as it would have on that episode or is it better to just rush everything together for the original ending you wanted?

Painfully mediocre show with decent animation literally made by blatant redditors and memers.

It's stephen universe tier.

I know that this is bait but even if you dislike this show, there are as few things as cancerous as Steven Universe.

Awesome. I take my words back.

fuck off

so he ends up with a princess who sucks like no tomorrow

I buy it

I thought you went away

He was just taking a vacation.

This show has pretty good songs.

If they knew they'd have two seasons, maybe they should have rewritten the story to fit their supposedly complete story in two seasons, hmmm?

Are they contracted to make shitty filler episodes?

Yes. McCrakken wanted to do a story driven season but Disney wanted stand alone episodes. So they did a compromise thing. There would be thirty minute episodes that progess the plot and in between would be stand alone episodes that conform to the new status quo.

They weren't told that they wouldn't get another season until after the second season was already airing.

Disney also wanted Wander Over Yonder to be episodic so that they could make it easier for reruns.

I shouldn't be suprised

That was my genuine opinion on the show.

Every time I try and critisize it a fuck like you comes in and blindly defends it like how DARE someone dislike something you like. That's why it's stephen universe tier. A bunch of slobbering retards cling to a show because a combination of hints at genuine quality and competency but none clearly displayed and fetishism.

At this point it's literally Holla Forums's version of Stephen Universe the way you fucks defend it. Hilarious since it's basically made to appeal to reddit in every single way.

Dat strawman.

It's stephen universe tier because it's a shit show that people like you fellate needlessly. Thus making a pretty cancerous fanbase that blindly defends it and instead of accepting criticism you just resort to "Y-you're a troll!" exactly like tumblr does.

Do you want to elaborate, or do you expect everyone to take those buzzwords as legitimate criticisms?

Do you realize that the show requires a more positive view.
If you come with contrariant and pessimistic ideas you're gonna clash with it.
I wouldn't be surprised that your favorite character is Dominator.

I don't think that's true.
I'm a huge pessimist and I still find the show enjoyable.
Sometimes Wander's overly optimistic attitude is a little grating, but I usually find that happens in the episodes where he's actually doing something wrong.
Like when he was trying to help people on that planet where nobody wanted or needed his help.

You call it shit blindly.

You ran in like a moron yelled "ITS LIKE STEVEN UNIVERSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLO"

And I replied by simply saying that even if you don't like it its not on the same layer on Steven Universe.

How ELSE can I defend it? What BRILLIANT arguments have you made

Isn't valid criticism, its blind shit flinging. And so I refused to accept your blind shit flinging. I could even accept arguments against the show. But YOU HAVE NOT MADE ARGUMENTS. You say I like the show because of fetishism? What If I don't. Whats the argument then.

Oh right you don't have any.

The show literally has stupid reddit in jokes and the meme actor from 30 rock.

The troll episode was borderline retarded while the animation and story format is decent it's still nothing above mildly humorous for most of it. None of the episodes are excellent. None are all that interesting, none of them are really anything above average and most of the time painfully so.

It requires me to turn my brain off.

How cute.

I'm not sure if you're using "literally" correctly

I don't agree with those that say "You gotta be positive to watch it!". But "Reddit tier, Stupid, Meme Actor" are just not arguments. You don't like the humor, I like the humor.

What did you expect to happen:

Because your arguments are not based in anything then shit-flinging, thats why your not getting replies. Its OK for people not to like the same thing. Considering this show is getting canned, you can feel satisfied believing that we where just a small minority that liked a shitty show until it died. Happy?

OK yeah its just shitposting. Alright, ignore the bait

no

So it figuratively has the stupid reddit in-jokes redditors literally use to identify other redditors and it figuritively has the actor from 30 rock that Reddit figuratively shat it's pants over?

I might be able to take your post seriously if you didn't format it like a retard who never took english.

jews

dsasa

How do you know of these jokes if they're in jokes?
Do you go to reddit?

VA's don't write the show, so I'm assuming you hate the voice, which is understandable, some people have voices that just get on people's nerves.

I actually sort of agree with that.

I disagree completely here though.
Just to name a few examples off the top of my head, the episode where Hater had the eel taken to his face, the one where Wander becomes friends with the scout robot, and the time travel episode were all pretty good imo.

Most of the episodes I've seen have been enjoyable, though like you said I find they're usually only mildly humorous.
However, I think overall it's entertaining enough to keep watching.

Most of this is very clearly subjective though, I can understand if it doesn't suit your fancy.

You're still calling a show shit because of your interactions with the fanbase. At least with MLP, the show was actually shit and clearly flawed. Anyway, what criticisms in particular are you talking about?

because reddit isn't quiet about it at all. When reddit discovers something mildly humurous they run it into the ground. Like this TV show, it's nothing better than mediocre but now the waifushit and the "fans" are running it into the ground.

VA's do however reflect on the creator's choice of work. I don't hate the voice, I don't even hate the guy who voices it. REddit just attached themselves to the actor after he played a lol SO RANDUM bumfuck on 30 Rock and he has become a meme actor to them like Maisie or Bane guy is a meme actor to TV.

The one with the Parks and Rec meme actor who is also an SJW? He is the single worst voice actor on the cast. He has no range, it's either loud annoying voice at different volumes.

It's not.

Holy buzzword Batman. You could at least try to levy some genuine criticism at the show rather than just spouting

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT MEME MEME MEME MEME REDDIT REDDIT MEME

One or two jokes does not a ruined show make. You can dislike the show all you want for the views of the creators or them sending a wink or two Reddit's way Face it, normalfags like Reddit, big fuckin' deal but don't come in here to throw an autistic shitfit.

fuck off.

Plots for the final episodes.

“The Search for Captain Tim” – Lord Hater accidentally recruits an alien hunter to help find his missing pet.

“The Heebie Jeebies” – Wander and Sylvia search a creepy forest planet for a mystical power, but find something far more terrifying.

“The Sick Day” – After Wander comes down with a cold, he depends on Sylvia to take on his many duties helping others.

“The Sky Guy” – Wander discovers an adorable new species and accidentally exposes them to an entire new world.

“The Robomechabotatron” – Wander must convince Sylvia, Hater and Peepers to work together to control an ancient giant robot.

“The Flower” – Sylvia scours the destroyed galaxy to save a rare flower and cheer up Wander.

"The End Of the Galaxy" - With just one surviving planet left, Wander and Sylvia lead a band of rebels in a final stand against Dominator, while Lord Hater rushes to conquer the planet first.

The fuck are you talking about? Beep Boop wasn't voiced by anyone working on Parks and Rec.

You sound like someone who just combed through the imbd page looking for actors you don't like without actually watching the show.

He's mixing The Bot up with The Little Guy, which had Aziz Ansari as Westley

Season 1 -
I don't really like the concept. Wander sounded like he would be an annoying character, and I turned out to be right. I could barely stand him. There's not much to his character, and what is there is painfully obnoxious.

I liked Lord Hater but he quickly devolved into a really dumb villian. I don't mind incompetent or stupid people in shows. I like it when they have funny dialogue. I really hate it when the character is shown to be so incompetent that they basically cannot function without guidance from another person( in this case peepers), or are so stupid that you feel like they are written as an idiot for the sole purpose creating contrived plots in the show (modern homer simpson). Hater is the latter kind of idiot (though I wouldn't say he's as bad as modern day homer simpson. He's pretty annoying when he acts like this though).

I kind of wish the show was about Hater, instead of about Wander. I think he could work well as an antagonist that pops up for a few episodes, but I didn't really like most of the episodes that revolved around him. A show centered around a somewhat competent Hater and his schemes to become the greatest in the galaxy would be a very good show.

The humor also feels like it's pandering to children alot. I felt dumber after watching a lot of the show. I remember that episode where wander fought that yellow guy voiced by weird al. All I thought during the episode was that the humor was cringey, and seemed like something only kids would enjoy. Most kids shows I like had some cringey humor that I felt was only put in there to pander to them, but I don't recall them ever being this bad. After that, I skimmed randomly through some episodes, and I couldn't stand them. I was gonna give up on the show, but I heard Season 2 was much better so I decided to give it a try. I may give Season 1 another chance, but not in the near future.
Season 1 - 4/10

Season 2 - Season 2 was an immediate improvement over season 1. Hater didn't feel nearly as retarded, and while Wander was the same character as before, I feel like the episodes he was in were written much better than what I saw from season 1. I think I enjoyed most of the episodes centered around him (which should be the case since he's the main character) .The humor wasn't nearly as cringe inducing (although it still had some moments).

A lot of people have voiced that they don't like Lord Dominator because she is a mary-sue. Maybe she is, but I don't think so. Even if she does fulfill all the requirements, I think In most episodes it's well written enough to be entertaining. I really liked the episode where she is discovered to be a girl by all the other villians. Since she is the only girl in the sausage fest of super-villiany, they all immediatly want to muh-dik her.

I feel that she works well as a villlian, and am looking forward to seeing her be defeated in the finale. Hopefully they won't fuck this up.

The season isn't perfect. There was that shitty episode where that cat hypnotized everyone by making memes for smartphones (such biting social commentary), and the two recent episodes were pretty meh. I think there were also a couple eps that I skipped due to cringe, but I don't remember what they were. Overall I liked it. If you're going to start Wander over Yonder, I'd say start with this season, and then go to season 1 if you like it.

Season 2 - 7/10

I'm a bit disappointed the show isn't going to continue now that I've just started to enjoy it, but it's not a big deal for me. I look forward to Craig's new show. It's too bad that he'll never make anything as good as ppg though.

it's still a children's show

I did. I wasn't critisizing the show in that post, I was explaining why the show is a reddit show.

We've already established that most of the show is painfully mediocre.

well that's just like, your opinion man