The California police just released this bodycam footage of 19 year old unarmed Dylan Noble getting shot and killed by...

The California police just released this bodycam footage of 19 year old unarmed Dylan Noble getting shot and killed by the cops.

Why are American cops so trigger happy compared to other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/14/us/fresno-dylan-noble-shooting-video/index.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/12/29/461402091/number-of-police-officers-killed-by-gunfire-fell-14-percent-in-2015-study-says
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/16/the-counted-killed-by-police-1000
ons.gov.uk/
theguardian.com/media/2014/apr/14/guardian-washington-post-pulitzer-nsa-revelations
youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
youtu.be/75RTkGbiJpk?t=423
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
news.vice.com/article/police-have-killed-at-least-1083-americans-since-michael-browns-death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States,_2015
alternet.org/civil-liberties/young-black-men-killed-us-police-highest-rate-year-1134-deaths
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30773297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't understand English or what? Premature to shoot but seem like he wasn't following instruction.

Why do they pull out their gun? Is it part of the formal arrestation do get held at gunpoint like that in the US or what?

Im sure it wasn't routine.They probably had prior knowledge on this guy or there was something leading up to this that would warrant the gun drawn/the amount of officers.

Any idea of what he did before that? He get shot so many times that's fucked.

They suspect he had a gun. Didn't following instruction; didn't put both hand behind head. Walked toward officer with right hand hiding behind back. Another idiot shot dead.

cnn.com/2016/07/14/us/fresno-dylan-noble-shooting-video/index.html

People have no will to live anymore or what?

He's no threat to them unless he's physically pointing the gun at them. Simply having your hand behind your back with suspicions that he might have a gun doesn't justify shooting him to death.

you do realize how quickly someone can draw a gun and shoot it right?

quick-draw is a thing.

Maybe 'murican criminals are dumber than most. That one doesn't even even have the excuse of being a nigger.

Yes, it does. You threaten the life of the guy pointing a gun at your stupid ass and you get shot. The solution? Don't do that. The cop will not, and should not, risk his life for no reason.

There are non-lethal methods to deal with people like this, and its called a taser, or simply holding off your fire until you get a better grasp of the situation.

You don't say

This. If you're being a dumbass and don't follow the officers instructions, then it's completely your fault if you are injured by the cop.

This is true. They don't shoot to stop you they shoot to kill. If you want to suicide by cop here, just walk toward them with a small knife. There's many way they could deescalate the situation but they won't. They will shoot to kill you even if you're not even in the vicinity to injure them.

seem like he was suicidal

Yeah just walk towards a police officer with a hand behind your back you genius

a taser is not sufficient for de-esculation when it looks like someone is about to pull a gun on you.

it's only useful if you think they don't have a gun, but you still need to de-esculate the situation because they're either charging at someone or running away from someone.

Again, they had no way of knowing whether he had a gun or not. Turns out he didn't. The only thing they had on him is the fact that he had his hand behind his back for a slight moment.

Do you propose to shoot every suspect who's not complying?

Then he got what he wanted. Good for him.

Yes.

When they have their guns drawn, it's probably not a good idea to not comply.

next the cops will be telling you to get down on the ground and lick their boot

not everybody will gleefully comply as you would

Don't shoot until you see the weapon, ffs.
You have a bead on the kids head. Unless you suspect he's got a nuke in his back pocket, you wait to see the gun.

The cops, plural, are aiming their weapons at him. Nobody outside of an american movie draws, arms, aims and fires quicker than a trained cop can pull the trigger.
Why do you try so hard to talk shit? People like you make niggers feel smart.

19 years old. holy fuck you ppl have become conditioned to except anything

You think people drop dead the second a bullet hits them you retard?

If I was a police officers and a nigger was to disobey, he would be the first to go.

Get back to us when that happens in the real world and not only in your deranged mind.

the us is an open air prison

That's why the cops had their gun drawn. It's not about "knowing", because guns are too easy to hide. That is a stupid way to approach it, and that's how you get killed.

Not complying multiple times in a row to a simple request, while approaching the officers and with his hand looking like it's about to draw a gun.
Yes. Very yes. Welcome to the bullet party.

I'd get the fuck out while it's still allowed

That's a shame. I hope you'll one day experience what it feels like to live in a country where you can respect the cops without fearing that they might shoot you if you don't put your hands up in time.

that's true for citizen
and it's perfectly legal

It's a terrible idea, in fact it's suicidal. But you still don't deserve to die for losing your spaghetti when a cop points his gun at you.
Any sane person would shit themselves (or fight) when faced with an armed individual reknowned for killing random citizens. Now if you're also a poor, black citizen…. wew.

Only idiots get killed by our police. This guy was a fat-headed dumbfuck who thought it'd be smart to walk at a normal pace directly towards an on-edge police officer with his hand behind his back. He deserved death for his retarded police survival tactic.

That webm looked like the dog was released on accident.

Also when your hand is buried in a bag and you don't put your hands up in time, I'd very well understand why I got shot, or at least why the cops gun was pulled out.

Or you can just follow their simple request.

reknowned is a strong word. It happen sure but it's a very rare occurrence when compare to peaceful police encounters.

At that range and with those weapons, a single shot is enough to knock him over. Two rounds grouped center mass, as they're trained to do, will almost always kill. How many cops can you count? How many rounds did he take before they ran out of ammo?

not everyone is willing to give up their dignity as easily as you any time a cop say boo

good sheep

by complying with the police officer he would've lost his dignity?

Well good thing he's dead, but thank Obama he still has his dignity.

If every stupid american was shot by the police, they'd have only themselves left to shoot within a year. You'd be amongst the last to go, of course, because cops love a cocksucker.

I remember a male cop reaching into a womens pants a couple years ago.
he said he was looking for drugs.
his partner was a women standing right there.
you have become sheep

And would you look at that, the victim is NOT BLACK.
It's almost like everyone suffers from police brutality in America regardless of race ;^)

I remember being checked for drugs a couple of years ago.
He said he was looking for drugs.
He found no drugs.

He fucking raped me?

I think a lot of ppl would rather have dignity

why would that matter
did you give him a bj while you were there?

Being sat in handcuffs on the ground doesn't make you lose your dignity. Also look where the fuck your at, how much dignity do you have in the first place?

Fuck this faggot he should have put his hands up

No, unless him searching for drugs in my pockets counts as rape.

I'm white, and I don't. Probably because I comply.

Your logic goes to name calling and being rebellious for rebellious sake? You are the retard who runs with scissors because _you were told not to_

Cops telling you to keep both hands where they can see them.
Cops say dont come towards us or youll get shot
Get shot

From that point on he was downed and no longer a threat, after he rolled over a cop should have immediatley gone to restrain his arms while another applied pressure to his wounds.

He deserved getting shot the first time, however after that it was just an execution.

But I wouldn't expect police to have any interest in saving your life, their only concern is for their own.

No, only dumb people. Most are niggers but, as the video shows, not all.

don't comply, get ready to die.

This is real life being talked about, not fictional movies or games:
- In real life, cops are only human. Humans make mistakes. No human is perfect, even with a gun. Just as much, cops aren't the only people who can get good at using guns. You'd be a fool to assume that a suspect is not better with a gun than you. At even the smallest chance they could be, risking lives to find out is not worth it.
- In real life, people don't always drop dead from one bullet like in the movies. Even if a cop was to shoot first, the suspect could still shoot back.
Risking lives, just because you think you're a "good shot" is just plain stupid. You try to de-esculate things before it reaches that point, that is what should be done.

Quantity is irrelevant. Again, regardless of how many cops have a gun out, simply planting one bullet in someone isn't going to make them drop dead like in those movies and video games user. The suspect could still shoot back, and there's still the chance that a cop could make a mistake. The risk of that happening is not worth it, and anyone with half a brain knows that things need to be de-esculated far before that possibility, especially when someone isn't complying multiple times and has their hand hidden.

If you have to resort to bringing up someones intelligence in order to build substance in your argument, your point is moot and worth disregarding entirely.

They have to deal with armed criminals every single fuckin day.

at that range, the suspect is also still only a few steps away from cover. sorry, the words "almost always" simply are not re-assuring at all, and not worth risking ones life to put to the test.

you seem to think cops are some kind of invincible robocop force that should never have to use deadly force because no other human could possibly out-skill them, especially when not complying with orders to stop acting like you're about to draw a gun.

They should teach you in schools how to deal with cops, it seems like common sense to me (Just act charming and polite and tell them what they want to hear) but ghettofags don't know manners.

Any person who understands spoken language, and isn't a criminal, should be able to follow basic instructions such as "show me both hands".

Unless they're literally retarded and think hands are potato's.

But what if they actually have a mental health problem. How many literal retards do cops end up shooting because they don't understand what's going on?

I'm not making the argument that police aren't incompetent, trigger-happy tards, but the contrary.
The Police are incompetent, trigger-happy tards and if you want to survive up against them, it's best to just shut the fuck up and follow their orders- especially when they have a gun pointed at your chest. But fine, you two can go be the idiot rebels you think you are and get executed; There needs to be less stupid people in the world and the cops are at least useful stupid people who kill other stupid people.

how is an entire generation reared to not critically think? Cops don't WANT to shoot, that does happen rarely, but are people really so braindead that they think it's fucking easy in 2 minute videos to determine that they acted improperly?

Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Have you ever been worried someone was going to fucking kill you?

How is any of this a debate?

is this a real argument

Did I mention cars you literal nigger?

That's another topic. I'd love to see the statistics on it though. I doubt that it would be a large number, probably a very rare occurrence.

Funny how american authoritarians will defend cops shooting unarmed people at the slightest twitch or hesitation yet the UK cops don't do such things and function better as a result.

Retards are not good at tricking the cop into thinking they have a gun, so very few I suppose.

do as your fucking told and you dont get shot, the fucking idiot deserved it

It wasn't a slight twitch or hesitation. He simply did not comply.
Police are trained to reduce their own risk. The reason they shoot people who do not show both hands (which should be easy enough when a gun is pointed at you) is that many police officers have been injured or killed before in regular traffic stops.

UK police are top-tier pussies who'll jump back in fear at the sight of anything that resembles a weapon that might give them a boo-boo, such as a stick. And they also don't put enough muds in-check.

that lady cop is off with the fucking fairies, sheesh

Like when did authoritarian thinking become the norm in america? Your whole shtick is supposed to be "freedom" yet the American people mock freedom now.
What went wrong? I blame hipsters for adopting the ideologies of nazi germany believing that only the most edgiest and narrow-minded beliefs can be the "truth".

The UK police are fantastic, you can call them "pussies" all you want for not being complete sociopaths but they are doing just fine by being reasonable.

yeah im sure they function great, especially with that dental plan and all those wonderful, culturally integrated immigrants they have right now

Is that all you have to fall back on? Seriously? It's like if I mocked america by saying "ur fat" it's the comeback of a 12 year old cod player on xbox live.

sorry, what? did you have to? the video in question suggest the suspect was driving

besides what retard is smart enough to commit a crime, be a suspect, and trick a cop into thinking he has a gun? have you ever worked with the mentally disabled?

i bet you browse leftypol

Who told you that garbage? Al Sharpton? According to you, cops need to be shot before being allowed to draw their guns. You are a typical know nothing, bleeding heart leftist.

I know, you're absolutely right. But they wouldn't last in the United States for a week, our criminals are also unreasonable sociopaths; gotta fight fire with fire.

I wasn't talking about the video, I was talking about the cops in general.
I thought that was obvious…

Clearly it isn't? I also mentioned what is literally one of their biggest problems.

I can't have a good laugh along-side that, throw in some banter about teeth? How tame and boring man.

Good shoot. Good kill. Good riddance.

Other countries are full of cowardly pacifists, like you. That is exactly why they are being raped and pillaged by muslims.

Yeah I just don't get it. A country founded on the principles of natural law and limited government is now largely inhabited by Hobbesian legal positivists.

I don't defend multiculturalism but the problem has more to do with the government than the police force.

There's more dangerous niggers and spics in America, so the cops have to be more trigger happy.

source on this?

if this is true, I gotta get into the business of selling wagons. i'll be rich!

the country was founded before the moral decline began

as the morals decline, so does the government's powers increase, as the people no longer have the control to police themselves and to critically think

read up on cultural marxism

I wasn't saying that the problem was to do with the police, just pointing out that the UK in general isn't exactly some perfect place to live in man.

I'd rather live in the US, if given the choice.

I agree, I don't like it here. The whole country is a fucking safespace. One of the things I don't mind about the UK though is the cops.

very on-point. a lot of people seem to forget about this.

It's "fantastic" only if you are a robbing, raping and murdering muslim invader. Muslims murder a British soldier. Mutilate and behead his corpse. Then walk around the street giving interviews with people for thirty fucking minutes.

What did the British cops do? They ran away and watched everything from a distance because they didn't have any fucking guns. Pathetic. You sicken me.

You sicken me with your barking, fuck off.
You are a living migraine.

No, the UK police are willing to put themselves at risk in order to take down a criminal. Shooting an unarmed man to death because he didn't put both his hands up is the ultimate pussy way to deal with suspects.

Because of the gun control law, they know there is a good chance anyone they interact with is carrying a gun.
It's common sense, if your target can kill you in a second you don't take any risks and kill them at a moments hesitation.

except your spelling of accept

all the dindus thought the same.
I guess I found the dindu in this thread

That would make sense if they actually saw the man carry a gun. To simply shoot someone 4 times because they didn't comply is fucking ridicilous, especially when the man is laying on the ground.

You completely failed to refute one word I posted. Typical.

Request denied. It's time to pop your leftist bubble. You are a coward and you need to learn the fact. You have a "migraine" because you are realizing what a pathetic creature you are.

There's a price for everything. This user gets it.

The precedent is set, the mindset of using lethal force without hesitation is ingrained.

Are you actually trying to brag about that garbage? Am I suppose to feel sorry for that knife wielding maniac?

American cops would have killed him. Good riddance. One less knife wielding maniac running around America.

that's all I hear when I read your posts

It was a response to the user referring to the UK police as pussies. The UK police are constantly disarming knife men without using lethal force. Kinda makes you think, eh.

You have no argument whatsoever.

That is all that you can think about in your "triggered" brain.

Amongst cops, shooting a nigger or two is an oath of allegiance. It proves whose side you're on. It puts you in the goodbook of the ol' boys who control promotions, payrises and where you work. It gets you noticed by the hierarchy and earns respect from your colleagues. Only a big drug bust can do you more good and for that, you have to take real risks.

but I'm not left wing
just stop.

BUT WE NEED OUR GUNS BECAUSE OVER A HUNDRED YEARS AGO SOMEONE WROTE IT ON THE CONSTITUTION

IF THE GOVERNMENT THAT WE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECT TURNS ON US WE NEED TO HAVE GUNS SO ALL US ARMED CIVILIANS CAN FIGHT THE ARMY AND OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT

LOOK AT THE UK WHERE THEY HAVE GUN CONTROL - SURE THEY HAVE VASTLY LESS CRIME, VASTLY LOWER MURDER RATES, BUT THEY'RE NOT FREE LIKE WE ARE

how free are you going to be when some asshole kills you because he thinks you might have a gun dumbass

Yes it does. The British are a doomed people. Video related. Simon Fenix versus a dozen British cops. Demolition Man in real life. Oh ley!

truth. there is no easy way out and the easiest way gun control is off the agenda.

He also had the option to raise his hands.

No they suspected somebody had a gun and decided it was him.

All it takes is ONE hysterical call from an idiot to that says she saw A man with a gun to the cops to make this happen.

Who told you that shit? Your globalist masters?

Britiain isn't even a country anymore. Your dictators in Brussels will not let you leave over an election. You have no guns. They know that your butter knives are no match for them.

Sure - UK is the one we should worry about

So, in the USA, the nation that prides itself on the freedom enjoyed by its citizens, you can be legitimately be shot dead by an instrument of the state because you failed to raise your hands when asked. In this context, would you care to define freedom?

He could have raised his hands. What's so hard to understand about that?

I will refer you to my previous post.

What if a suspect is hard of hearing?

ignore organisms as primitive as this please. it lives on (you)s and thinks it's human.

USA, where you're free to do anything, so long as you're willing to be shot for it by the establishment

FUCK YEAH

Stop lying using green text. What "murder rates"? He posted none. He was just being a sarcastic faggot.

First autismo, I'm not sure what dragged you out of the hole you came from (probably all the leftist shitposting) but there is a place for your shit opinions.
>>>/reddit/
Now then.

I've had three different run ins with the police, all times could have turned out violently or badly because they had suspicions. I've been detained, questioned and stopped on the street even. But each time I did not act like a nigger and each time I was let go, I've never been arrested, I've never been held up.
I cooperated. It's actually saved me from being arrested in altercations where they thought I might have been the cause.

It's not hard to do, I still own guns, I still shoot. My freedom isn't infringed and if you don't act like a nigger too, then well, no one is going to get shot.

Damn, dude.
The police suck.

Or drunk, or stupid, or upset or simply trembling in the cold. Suppose he's frightened or stoned or foreign or black.

so you're free, as long as you do what you're told by the police

still not getting the fucking point

what? when you get pulled over for a traffic violation it isn't routine to get a gun rammed into your face?
this is murica. land of the guns.

you fucking comply instead of fucking around the whole time.
shouldn't be required of police to know spanish. it should be required to know english so fuck that whole language barrier.

b8

I'm sure you can do the math, but just incase you can't I'll simplify - there's a fuckton more murders per person in the US than the UK

* murders in the UK is about 600 per year

yes.
less niggers in the world.

Is that gun murders or all murders in the UK?

You're not getting the point fam.
Right now we live in tumultuous times, cops are jumpy because they are being shot left and right. But even with how jumpy they are, most aren't complete retards with their guns. Look at Dallas and a few other Texas cities that just had several cop killings within the last two weeks. Even with the dumb cops out there, many are still reasonable to some extent, acting blameless goes a long way. You know why? Because they do have guns, every government does, Briton included. So the logic extends far past America.

The murder rate isn't because of guns, it's because of niggers.
Same thing with the UK and the sandniggers.

There are about 600 murders per year in the UK, includes guns, knives, whatever

checked

Another thing I'd like to point out is that the media is extremely anti-gun here. So any case where poor old Jamal is getting BTFO because he decided it was good idea to wrestle with the police is perpetuated as a he dindu nuffin story.
These cases, like in OP's video, are not normal and do not happen often. Stripping more people of their gun rights would just result in criminals having guns and no one who actually obeys the law.

Anyone that legitimately wants to see more gun control and more laws against weaponry is not only a cuck, but a dumbfuck.

unless you're mentally retarted it's plenty of time.

That's known as cuck-faggotry round here.
Do you carry lube at all times?

Who the fuck are you quoting? Post the source.

America also has more blacks. Because of millions upon millions of Mohammads and Jamals are invading you, your murder rate is skyrocketing. Eurabians are starting to learn why Americans need guns. Unfortunately they are learning that lesson the hard way. After it’s far too late.

civilised country if a person doesn't cooperate with police

america if a person doesn't cooperate with police

>shoot them, check to see if they are prepared to cooperate whilst they are dying, rinse, repeat until the person is dead assuming they actually stop firing when the person is dead

if america can't deal with basic acts of criminality without killing people then there is seriously something wrong with their society. america are like animals or at least medeival throwbacks at best in their attitudes

bitch. you enjoyed it, stop whining.

typo - 600, missed off a zero - had corrected this in two posts.

Lol get the fuck outta here. In 2015 a police officer was more likely to be killed in a traffic incident than from gunfire. A total of 42 were killed because they were shot. Compare this to a total of 1,000 people killed by the police in the US by shootings alone that same year.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/12/29/461402091/number-of-police-officers-killed-by-gunfire-fell-14-percent-in-2015-study-says

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/16/the-counted-killed-by-police-1000

you're using facts and logic - it won't work on these people

kek

Not a reliable source fag.
Doesn't matter, the climate of the day is what matters. When a policeman steps into his car and gets ready to go into the city, he doesn't think "I'll be fine, the statistics say I'm more likely to be killed in a traffic accident!"
He thinks back to the media reports of cops getting shot all the time, of that one guy he knows who got shot. He doesn't want to get shot. But like I said, most people in the US getting shot by cops were not angels, they are usually fucking idiots, niggers, or someone else who just doesn't know how to deal with cops.

It doesn't help that the culture is far more hostile to the police and in turn the police are hostile back.

>>>/freech/

Only a small proportion of americans espouse the sort of basic racism which is the currency here. You will probably see this in the november elections.

that would have been over in 3 seconds in america.
fucking pussy ukfags

Where is your source?

The power of tasers is over rated.

My father was tased while on a drinking binge. He pulled tines out and continued with what he was doing.

You don't know what racism is.
I really hate faggots like you that apply 'racism' wide and thick. Most people in the US are not legitimately racist.

Try harder faggot.

ons.gov.uk/
nice trips doe

Stop now, you are begging for ridicule.
theguardian.com/media/2014/apr/14/guardian-washington-post-pulitzer-nsa-revelations

its like a game of fucking tag.
the uk police are pathetic.

that pictures actually kind of hot

that's what I said

The police "suck" because they gave him what he wanted? Why do you contradict yourself?

in fact i do.
always have to have some for that surprise butt sex.
but really. it's common sense to do what the police tell you. whether its cuck-faggotry or not. you take actions later if things got too far out of hand, not during.

Is that supposed to make me agree with your biased source?

I am more than certain the police are trained to deal with suicidal people.
You don't see them convincing people to jump off of the roof.

well the uk is a smaller island.
so 600 vs 1300
make uk the size of the us then there's more.

samefagging

Naw fam

It is.
But it's not a capital offence to lack common sense.
Enjoy your buttsex and don't get shot bro'.

awight.

i will.

The difference between American and British cops.

is self defence really outlawed?

Wrong. Mother nature, red of tooth and claw, disagrees.

The Guardian is as reliable as any source in the world and more reliable than most. So is the WP. Do you agree with that?
Or do you know something no-one else knows? About da joos, is it? Sshhh….

600 vs 13,000… population of UK is about 65 million, population of US is about 350 million

However you look at the numbers the US is a fucking joke

care to point out how my argument is a strawman?

or are you prepared to use name calling as your main argument device?

Trips chek em!

So you're an ape, living briefly and violently in a random jungle, or an american citizen living in one of the most advanced societies ever? How come you have the internet?

get out of this thread reddit

go be edgy somewhere else

make the uk as large as the us.
increasing the population accordingly.
more murders in nigger muslim land.

what an idiot, I thought the kid was innocent but he's just a dumb shit that DIDNT FOLLOW WHAT THE POLICE SAID

plus he said "I fucking hate my life" lol

suicide by cop

Xtrabutthurtcream.jpg

are you retarded?

I am human and humans are apes.

What are you? Fungus?

Yes. I am still alive because I never won a Darwin Award. Like the retarded loser that you are defending.

Does that answer your stupid question?

I hope you are not that smug when the police ask you to put your hands up.

It's true - there is no point using reason, logic of facts with Holla Forumstards

Does not follow instructions.
Approaches police with hidden hand.
Is told he will get shot if he proceeds
Proceeds
Gets shot.

Where did the police anything wrong you commie?

United States: 3.9 intentional homicides per 100,000 population
United Kingdom: 1.0 intentional homicides per 100,000 population

Are you retarded?

I'm going to take what this potato said at face value and assume he means if the UK was as large as the US in land area (fuck either way he's a retard)…

UK is about 250,000 km squared
US us about 9,900,000 km squared

so, to make the UK "as large as the us" you'd times it by about 39.5

If you do that, and scale up the pop in the same way (and the number of murders), UK would be:

9,900,000 km squared
2,567 million population
21,300 murders

SO - if you made the UK the same LAND AREA as the US, and kept the population density, you'd have a country with over 2 and a half BILLION people, and then you'd have about 1.5 times the number of murders the US has.

I'm really fucking bored by the way

You have no idea what that word means. Not one clue. "Freedom" doesn't mean shouting "I hate my life!" and charging at cops.

You are a stupid person, so I will help you out. These are your rights.

BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters

youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

That's the training they receive.
Cops are trained to stop suspects while making sure they stay alive, shooting at a leg is not 100% effective at stopping someone and if the suspect manages to get into personal contact with the cop it can get down to wrestling for the gun and the cop getting stabbed or shot in the process.
Double tap in the chest is the way you make 100% sure you stop someone, that's how the military does it too

Cool.

You're basically saying "in America they do X while in the UK they do Y" It's not true and it's generalizing to the point of gross oversimplification.

>>>/reddit/

1:25 as he walks to the cops with 1 hand behind his back he yells
"I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE"
as stupid as he is, he obviously wanted to get shot.
the cops are completely justified to shoot someone under the circumstances in the video

nigger

It shows how insecure the officers are of their own skill.
When the suspect exits the vehicle, two of the officers could have lowered their weapons and proceeded to his flanks. Since, the officer with his gun still drawn had the advantage of time and accuracy to shoot the suspect had he brandished a projectile weapon, they could have easily approached him to either disable with taser or even get close enough for physical force before becoming in danger.
They didn't do this because they were trained not to get in each other's line of fire.

True, the suspect disobeyed orders, but all that means is that he was uncooperative, and police are more than capable of dealing with drunks, druggies and mental disorders with minimal force.
The whole thing just displays a greater fear for their own lives and well-being than that of killing someone out of suspicion.
Plus, the only reason to ever shoot someone on the ground, unarmed, facing away from you and bleeding out is suspicion of explosives, which there was not any reason for.

They might have followed their training for such a situation, but they allowed that situation and only exacerbated it.

>>>/k/

Which is smart and exactly what I learned in the military. Listen General armchair, trying to taser someone or "physically overwhelming" him, if he potentially has a weapon is so tremendously stupid, I don't even have words.

I am sorry to dissappoint you, but the life of a police officer has worth too, not only the life of potential criminals.

They were still yelling at him to not pull his potential gun or set the trigger of his explosive or whatever. Better safe than sorry.

Everyone gets taught about flagging in fucking basic, but that's wartime training. In fact, in foreign civil areas, proper escalation of force is paramount and restricts soldiers quite a bit, because if this shit happened in another country you could spark a war or at the least national protest.

You don't have words because there's no strong defense for it besides, "I'm scared." I have tased and I've been tased. At the right intensity, it's extremely effective, easy and quick. Like I said, they already had weapons on him that could disable him if he drew anything, they could have kept a dialogue until he actually tried something.

I'm sure they feel like heroes right now.

this is what a real knife attack looks like
youtu.be/75RTkGbiJpk?t=423

never said UK so youre paraphrasing is incorrect in that regard.

comparing and contrasting two things to highlight the flaws in a one of them is perfectly valid technique, in no way have you pointed how i have misrepresented either side.

generalizing isn't in of itself a logical fallacy - not least a strawman - and in this instance is perfectly reasonable. I would be interested to find someone who would argue that a police officer from a country that doesn't carry firearms would have shot dead an uncooperative person who was unarmed.

either deliberately making flimsy argument ie troll or lacking the faculty to construct a efficacious discourse

back to reddit troll detected in any case

my last reply to yourself

an*

Didn't you hear him? Right before he got shot the first time he said something about hating his life (Can't remember exactly what he said)

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP?

You're a retard, they told him to keep his hands up, he kept on reaching down to his belt area where he might have a weapon hidden that's why they kept on shooting him

Well then they deserve to be executed

Because he doesn't want them to find the crack stash.

Therein lies the issue with the whole thing. They treated him as an armed assailant the entire time, never once considering him as mentally ill or otherwise incoherent.
He wasn't the suspect they were looking for, just a fucked up dude who decided to take advantage of the situation for a death-by-cop.

Had they just a little more patience, this would have ended as soon as they realized he had no weapons. But now, you got a body, political fuel on a hungry fire and most likely suspensions and dismissals to go around.

Shooting him on the ground is the kicker, because it wasn't absolutely necessary, especially with a fucking shotgun.

So you think he wanted to die just to create a news story and get the cops (the good guys) in more hot water?
Yeah but there's something that you, and a hell of a lot of other people aren't getting. In those situations, if you're about to shoot someone or just have, your heart is racing, you've got tunnel vision and adrenaline is being pumped round your body. You don't have the ability to decide is he reaching for a gun or just moving? and when it comes down to it the cop is right to shoot when he thinks he might die and I'd bet you'd any everyone else would do the same

#WhiteLivesMatter

Those are equally dangerous as an armed assailant and deserve to be put down.

No, I don't think he had political intentions at all, probably just a shit life.

That adrenaline rush is powerful, but trainable. Not just police and military train to exercise precision thoughts and actions while being pumped, but martial artists and athletes. Hell, you can get an equal high from public speaking or acting in front of huge audiences. All of these people train to avoid being overwhelmed by the moment.
If you're not able to make on the spot, accurate decisions under pressure regarding the lives of others, maybe you're not cut out for it; most people aren't. Unfortunately, you're supposed to come to realization earlier in the process.

Large difference in localized, albeit hard to predict damage versus projectile, targeted, repeating and lethal damage.

Holy shit, all of the comparisons with the military and the police. Amerifats truly do need to get out of that country.

Your use of my example is out of context. Try reading instead of scanning.

You can't win an argument with a stupid person because they're too stupid to see they're wrong
FUCKING RETARDS

No idea why you'd rag on The Guardian as an "unreliable" source. As a news agency located in the UK they aren't as interested in being as political about matters in the US as domestic ones are. Their estimates were low seeing as the article was published well below the end of 2015. See >>>5978451 which was not posted by me, for more info.

But sure, here's more sources:

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

news.vice.com/article/police-have-killed-at-least-1083-americans-since-michael-browns-death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States,_2015

alternet.org/civil-liberties/young-black-men-killed-us-police-highest-rate-year-1134-deaths

They did the right thing.

Do you even know what a reliable source is?
None of those sources would face any responsibility if they were wrong, especially wikipedia.
I'm not saying that any of them are wrong, but that's not how you judge credibility.

Trying to watch this w/o signing in

Wouldn't it be a lot simpler to just live in a country with gun control laws, so the police DON'T assume everyone is carrying a gun so they DON'T get twitchy and shoot people when the panic?

No, much better to let everyone have guns so you can live in fear but call yourselves free, then sperg out about "knife crimes" in countries without gun control laws, ignoring the fact that the murder rates, police death, and accidental police killings are so much less common.

I wouldn't argue against that (albeit the transition process would be ugly as hell and might spark widespread opportunistic crimes or groups resembling small militias), but you still have to investigate this specific circumstance with the current state of affairs.

Gun control laws, for better or worse are just a matter of time. I'd give it one or two more mass shootings (shitty it would have to come to that, though).

tell you what m8, tell us a source you do trust

inb4 mein kampf and donald trump quotes

This isn't a video game.

Most facts from national news sources, CNN, USAToday, MSNBC, BBC, even FoxNews are trustworthy. Yes, they are often filled with bias and agendas and can be subject to federal censorship, but to maintain legitimacy, if they report false information they have to make embarrassing public apologies that threaten their credibility.

The important thing with verifying the validity of any information from any news medium is to actually check their references and sources.

You can do this with the smaller journalists as well, but you'll find they more often don't do their own research and just report another journalist's investigation or take information out of context. Using a couple of your sources for example:

Daily Wire - While the number one statistic is true, it doesn't account for demographic proportionality, and then you get in the proportionality of crimes by demographic and individual state population demographics, so it's mostly an unusable argument without creating other arguments.

Vice News - their infographics list "Internet Research" as their first source which is bullshit by any legitimate journalism standard. It's like they're not even trying.

If it was full of pacifists there wouldn't be rape or murder.

Isn't that the one that said the city of Birmingham was a no-go zone?

The murder rates from earlier in the thread where US and UK were compared were from the office of national statistics - you can't really get better than that, but okay, go off FoxNews instead chum… TIDE GOES IN TIDE GOES OUT - YOU CAN'T ExPLAIN THAT

Like I said, "most."

If I hear questionable information, I look it up and find actual documentation. I, personally, don't like Fox because they get too emotional, same could be said of others during debates.

The Office of National Statistics releases their information, but they don't broadcast it. That's why we rely on media to tell us it's out there. If a media source betrays that, like your example of FoxNews' report, they are now less credible on the subject. But their existence is still necessary as a counterbalance.

Also, this:
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30773297

The argument over where to get your sources from is irrelevant really - any source you care to find will agree that the murder rates in the US dwarf those of the UK…

That's not the base of the "source argument," you illiterate twat; nor, do I argue that point.

So what are you arguing?

Really?

I'm solely arguing the fact that if you're going to use sources for an argument, use the most accurate, so your point is taken seriously

This isn't a competition. It doesn't make it a shit-hole either; it's a national problem that needs to be dealt with, just as you have yours. Unfortunately, this problem costs lives and it's not easily fixed due to diversity of opinion.

OH, so you're saying that a bunch of people posting on/b/ constitutes some sort of debate and we have to comply with rigorous standards for fear of ridicule?

btw not the guy who posted the statistics you're referring to, you don't need to post statistics, everyone knows the basic picture anyway

Wrong. A single shot is more lethal than 2 and a revolver deadlier than a pistol. The av. number of entry wounds in fatal shootings (2015cvs/fbi) was 1,4.
1 good shot from a 38special is enough to make most people lay down and stop fighting.

Cops shoot because they fear injury. And people at gun point usually act irrationally. Both sides are pumping with adrenaline, but the police are trained to react faster than the suspect. When you do the math, you get "police brutality". Just the presence of guns in the civilian population affects how things are handled in the US. It is not rocket science.

No need to be defensive. As informal as it is, this does constitute, at the very least, a political discussion and a diversity of opinions are guaranteed, I myself welcome them.

I'm only suggesting to those that want their voice to be seen as more factual and evident and less opinionated to have firmer ground to stand on.

Otherwise, this just turns into a circlejerk with no transference to practical reality. If you don't care to, you have every right not to, this is of course Holla Forums.

I bet this guy donated to Bernie

I haven't heard of any innocent niggers being shot by police, the only ones who fuck around with no complying are the ones with a record or crime in progress.
You are a cuck.

A dozen officers have been charged with murder or manslaughter this year(2015) resulting from shootings, up from an average of about five a year from 2005 to 2014, said Philip Stinson, an associate professor of criminology at Ohio's Bowling Green State University. He sifted court records and media reports as part of research for the Justice Department on police crimes and arrests.

The 2015 number does not include six Baltimore officers facing trial for the death of Freddie Gray. The 25-year-old black man died in April from a spinal injury after he was arrested and bundled in a transport van. Four of the officers face murder or manslaughter charges.

There, right there, you being a stupid faggot who thinks that this is the case for all the cops in the US. It is unreasonable to say a "cibilized country :DD" would never do the things "Ameriga does"

That's because you're a mentally retarded faggot. Now fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/

But whatever, keep telling yourself you have the intellectual high ground matey

Do you even know what that is?

I actually agreed with the initial argument of UK's lower death-by-cop stats, what I didn't like was the use of 2 second google-search being paraded as legitimate. That's just retarded, m8.

You didn't point out the source was crap, you chose my least credible source (indicated by my use of "even FoxNews" and then supported my argument by giving an example where a journalist gave incorrect information, issued a humiliating, international apology and suffered a massive loss of credibility.

You shat the bed on this one. All I did was reiterate the need for reliable sources to best solve and contribute to political issues. It's only cliché because it's the minimum expected and only intangible because it's a method.

All you've done is point out your unwavering prejudice and inability to judge information properly.

i'm conflicted. on one hand, i want to say they should wait to see if he had a gun, but if he did then it could have been too late. he was walking toward them with his hand behind his back like he was hiding a gun, what the fuck did he think was going to happen?