Do you believe in predictive programming?

Do you believe in predictive programming?

its basically the idea that hollywood elite put future events in movies to ptogram the masses to accept their agenda subconsciously.

its also a form of occult magic similar to kek worship where by virtiually simulating reality in a film… it actually manifest in the future.

for example all the films that featured the twin towers and the number 911 prior to the event.

inb4 >>>/x/

I'm not sure of that. What I am sure of is the government plays into the peoples hands whenever there is a legitimate grievance. The government gives them an easy solution which doesn't address the underlying problem and gives more control to the government but people are fine as long as they get what they want.

/xpol/ plz go

Pure coincidence goyim

Classic simpsons was amazing. Is there anything like this in nu simpsons?

Yes, but I just call it "propaganda."

It also serves as a way for the chosen to wipe their hands free of guilt and sin. See, if they tell us we're going to be attacked/suffer an incident/economic crisis etc, even if in obscure ways, then they are forgiven.

Jews are slippery with their laws and customs.

Of course, just count how many movies and TV shows depicting the president as a negro were made before the masses had enough conditioning to accept it IRL

>inb4 >>>/x/
You have no idea how much I wish /x/ was populated enough to tell anons to fuck off to it.

It's also not hard to achieve when they literally print money and force everyone to use the money that they manipulated.

reddipol remains retarded

Son, you got more to learn.

So that explains why the Lone Gunmen had that 9/11 episode before 9/11 actually happened.

But the Pentagon seems like it would have always been a potential target for being defense central

Like what besides 24?

Idiocracy

It's funny how leftists are smart enough to know something's wrong but either don't have the brains or the balls to admit who's behind it

Anything else?
I think wymyn presidents have been more common in TV and film than kang presidents.

The two towers were brought down exactly 33 years after their construction.

That's not true. Groundbreaking happened in 1966, and the towers opened in 1973.

speaking of the WTC

They should make a movie about Lucky Larry. It'd be a quirky, uplifting story about resilience and the good fortune that comes to those who work hard and maintain a positive attitude.

The jews would never bring one of their own into the limelight unless it's for victim bucxs

24 had both a nigger President and woman president. The woman came after the nigger as well.

shut it down

Construction began in 1968 shlomo.

It's real.