Seeing things

What's the most interesting thing that you ever saw?

Pic sort of related.

Post your own story you colossal twat

your mom's vagina

I really liked the beautiful shades of green

"The most interesting thing I ever saw was a colossal twat.

It all began when I wandered away from my Liberty Island tour group….."

Not this thread, that's for sure.

this cat is pretty interesting

maybe the sky. some purple and pink. I don't see interesting things.

one time I saw how the put a catheter in someone's junk. does that count?

Your pic related.
I saw my sperm through a microscope. Actually, my whole biology class did. I heard it got on some girl's hands.

was it big?

Saw a roadrunner once. It legs were tall but overall it was smaller than expected.

Lord Fagottini, everywhere on Holla Forums

These white things, whatever you want to call them, zip around in the sky.

Picture is linked to debunked something something but it looks the same and I can imagine it in motion.

Are they sentient?

pics or it ever happened

that's the sun

it's not sentient, no need to worry

I need to know how you all arrived at that situation.
Like, was it Penis Inspection Day or something?
Or did the biology teacher cry "user, whack your tallywag - FOR SCIENCE!"

Probably images of the milky way and other space stuff. The scale is just mind boggling and beyond human comprehension.

It's common in Biology class really. You're either learning to create slides, swapping different things or just learning to use the microscope. I've heard a similar story but it was a girl the swapping the inside of her cheeks for cheeks cell. They found sperm when looking under microscope.

this. it's a really funny as well.

underrated post

Communist

The one and Only.

what song is this? lmao

I saw a guy who had been shot or stabbed in the chest bleeding out at a bus stop. He didn't make it to the hospital in time. There were dozens of people around, but no one approached him to help. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt that just kept getting redder as time passed. When he stood up, there was a bloody outline of his ass on the concrete bench.

was he a nigger?

Yes.

pon pon something jap

Most interesting thing I've seen is OC which dose not come around that often.

that combination of picturesis new to me and very funny. I laughed out loud for some time and the sides of my torso became irritated from the vibrations of the laughter caused by your posting of that combination of pictures so I thank you.

I enjoyed looking at stream/pond water. wee beasties, muh anton van leeuwenhoek muh flagelates

LOL

dutch pride
kleine beeskes

kennedi?

Fuck off antoni

Roetmop

so original