?

overall 6/10, plenty room for improvement

things are going well op

Could be worse

Im an overqualified NEET.
This is my life.

i don't know doing drugs is fun i guess

in first person view

are you implying I am OP or just bumping thread?

I met up with a girl I knew for the first time since middle school through Pokemon Go and now we're getting the old gang back together and I'm starting to rebuild the bridges I burned after dropping out of high school. So it could be much worse, still have no job steady job though and its not easy getting by insurance wise because of medical complications. Its just nice to have friends again

did you give her the dick?

I gave her the dick back in middle school but we're just sort of friends right now, maybe I'll make another move when I get my life more together first

middle school sex is the only sex worth my appreciation.

Michael pls

If you're asking for a story time then forget it because I'm tired and don't feel like typing a lot. We were just kids goofing off that summer, things got hot, and she started licking.

so no actual penis-in-vagina?

we made out naked on the bed and she sucked my cock but no actual penis in vagina, we were just kids and she wasn't ready for that shit

Hee hee,

This

I'm not even sad about it anymore – I have reached total euphoric acceptance.

translation: she wasn't ready for it with you

probably she let some chad fuck her in all holes two days later

I mean, i know personally, 14 year olds are all sluts for adult chads.

this was back in middle school m8, she probably had chad fuck her years in high school but back then it wasn't really like that. we were just horny kids experimenting and shit, it was a moment of innocence and we didn't make mention of it since that day

I could use a fuck toy. are you cute?

did you make that?

A waste of time but worthwhile when I am on opiates or fucking. or both.

You know, funny thing about Chads. I only know one, and he is a drunk redneck who occasionally does methamphetamine and cocaine, drives around in a school bus he bought and winds up in prison.

One time I went with him. I turned down the meth as I was content with my oxy. Was pretty fun.

Forgot to say he is my cousin.

sounds like a guy who gets Jim Kramer style mad pussy

He married a stripper. He has a poorly done tattoo of her naked on his arm.

i use eyes

Ha! This guy. This guy.

like a box of chocolate. i hate chocolate

I see myself as the type of person who would've been a Nazi scientist and not seen anything going wrong until around the time Germany lost France. Total oblivious bureaucrat with distorted morals, if any at all.

kennedi is more natural and organic

Well tipped, my friend.

Not good enough until my dick makes contact with Bani

I hate my life. Disappointed in myself.

Non of this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEwUIqBaITM