Tfw no gf

feels pretty good

Maybe if you have already been able to experience having one. For those who have never felt tfw yes gf it is an awful feel of completely sorrow.

nope, never had one, but I've seen people have one, and that was enough.

im an arab who never spook to a girl.

Normalfags are cancer.

I would think that is somewhat normal, considering how 3DPD is valued by the sand niggers

fuck you bitches we will invade america one day

Your 3DPD are turning more PD the more you faggots come into the west.
Plus war is good for the west.

3dpd? learn english faggot and tell me how good is it when u got an awesome nucluar bomb in ur ass

3DPD means females

please do, because if you do, we have full leave to use everything we have.
There won't be an middle east left.

well. we arabs are in the middle of the map not the middle east cow fucker
plus we will probably destroy ur whole land first so u wont be able to shot anything, even if a man fall from us he is in haven and u ann will be 100% in hell unless u convert to ISLAM

feels good man

It is all the same desert full of nothing but goat-fuckers
there aren't enough nukes to do that, and uranium is heavily regulated, and I doubt sand niggers are smart enough to use nukes strategically.
Besides our nukes would be on there way, the moment you goat-fuckers launch yours, so I wouldn't count on the end coming in the form of atomic fire.

there is a difrence between them u ignorant gay
for fuck sake stop saying stupid shit like that cus u r making fol out of ur self

A desert full of shitskins zealots.
Not seeing much of a difference.

Meh, no feels here. I just want a chick to blow me in themorning

who cares? the point is we are happy and have a 4 wifes with 6 children each :D

And men are legally required to financially take care of their female relatives, wives, and children.
I am going to feel sorry for you niggers when feminism comes after the general population becomes accustomed to modern technology.
You fucks have the social and legal infrastructure for your men to become literal slaves to your 3DPD.

All the girls in your class are fat and you deserve better.

Eat pasta no fatass

Thin=Win

we got oil to spend it on them
also tl;dr and replay

What are you going to spend oil on?

wives

heh
good luck with that

awfff that is creapy af

this