Kys mods

PSA: If you repeat yourself, you can get a 2-day ban for spam!
but really tho, how is saying 'kys' and telling random OPs to 'kts' grounds for a spam ban

did I just hurt your feefees mods, is this reddit now

kys

Are you sure it's not for starting a load of fucking shit threads for attention?

MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS
MODS = GODS

I made 3 threads saying "kys" and it wasn't for attention you nigger, it's from boredom and this being a shithole suitable for my shitposting

wasn't spam at all u cuck
ur so smart, saging threads
kys

(checked)
hi satan, I'm getting some tumblrinas to join u

This may be one of the most unintentionally revealing pathetic things I've seen on a chan

I'm happy they are cleaning up this place of faggots like you.

deserved it fgt

kys
I was just giving advice but u guys cyberbully me ;_;
u JERKS

no u

Deserved it. Fuck off.
OP is a fag, as per usual.

alright buddy

kys unironically, srsly

HOW TO DEAL WITH TRIPFAGS / NAMEFAGS

>FILTER & IGNORE

That's what spam is, you fucking idiot.

rekt

yeah, and you are banning other users that use VPNs too. Chances are, most spammers use VPNs so they can ban evade. Good job faggot. Keep going, this site will be exactly like 4chan at this rate! Fuck VPNs! Fuck anonymity! right?

you are the biggest faggot on this board, even worse than Omlet

>Omelet hidden 1 hour Holla Forums Created a new 9-week ban on Holla Forums for 27f1ddd7de (#140086) with reason: CP

Way to go, I bet that was a VPN too. Fucking faggot.

No, you should do a 24 hour ban, you fucking retard.

Get over it, you whiny faggot. Use a different IP, i didn't know it was so fucking hard.

Fucking retards butthurt that the dumb as rocks black holes and climate change is Jewish physics thread was deleted because it was the same faggot spamming an incredible amount of shit threads.

The source of the cancer is the retard spamming, not the mods whittling down potential VPNs.

Yeah until all my servers are banned. You useless faggot. You are the opposite of imageboard culture and pure cancer.

You are so fucking dumb aren't you?

yeah keep sucking that modcock you little cuck

MODS ARE GODS XDDDDD

test

test

Leafy is a pretty faggoty name. why bother living?

keep crying.