If Trump becomes president I’ll move to London: Will.i.am

If Trump becomes president I’ll move to London: Will.i.am

archive.is/VvWxO

THEY'RE AFRAID

He's going to rename himself Never.i.was soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cfLc2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is starting to look like Trump will get all the liberals to self deport when he gets elected.

you'd think there'd be a list by now

Good, maybe people will start making decent music again

Nice.

p-please
k-keep him

Move to London? Why not to Africa?

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

why is this a loss again?

Well…. it would be boring if it would be easy.

Sucks to suck, yuropoor

No they won't, because European laws prevent white people from immigrating lmao and they'll be stuck living in a right-wing paradise and so will your lefties lmao.

I'M GOING TO MOVE TO MY RICH NEIGHBORHOOD IN LONDON

I'M GOING TO MOVE TO CANADIAN HIPSTER SUBURBS

I'M GOING TO MOVE TO MY BUBBLE WHERE I NEVER HAVE TO ENCOUNTER THE DIVERSITY I FORCE ON EVERYONE ELSE

FEELS REAL GOOD AND NUANCED TO BE A HIPSTER FAGGOT NU-MALE THAT NEVER HAS TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY POLITICAL VIEWS

Also, our shitskins are too poor to move

Still waiting to hear a single libfag choose Mexico as their bunker. Maybe if it's so bad that none of them want to live there, then we should try to keep the U.S. from turning into that.

perhaps he's muslim

perhaps a muslim will kill him for being homosexual

Egypts in Africa

AYO HOL UP

I stopped read there.

No, fuck off will.
We don't want you here either.

Why wait? the nigger should just leave now.

T.B.H., send an expeditionary team right now!

Sorry, UK.

stupid porchmonkey

Because London = North Africa

This story is worthless.

Every single time that there is an election (specifically if it looks like a conservative may have a reasonable chance to be elected) there are always a bunch of asspained liberal celebrities who go and claim this, and they RARELY actually ever move. Half the time they claim that they're going to move to my country (Cuckada), and they never do.

In terms of the celebrities who have actually moved after claiming that they would, I'd be shocked if the percentage was over 5% (and I'd even bet this if we're including ones that were already dual citizens).

Literally who

This.

Who cares about some random affirmative action puppet.

Do these libcuck "stars" not understand no one gives a shit and think them leaving is only a positive?

Well, at least he has less cognitive dissonance than Sam Jackson, talking about moving to an African country that still has white people.
I'm sorry England. That's funny, but mean.

Why don't these cucks ever say they'll move to Mexico? Do they deep down realize, too, that it is a shithole?
Who am I kidding, they are deluded.

No one from the UK lives in London through

NEW PARADIGM

Jesus, I thought he already lived here. He's been plastered all over the BBC for the past few years because of all his TV work with them. He was even given the Olympic torch to "represent Britain" back in 2012.

He's also a judge on The Voice, apparently.

Maybe he wants to live under Sharia.

lmao, seriously?

I just looked him up on Wikipedia a few minutes ago, and it says that he was born in Los Angeles, and grew up in a largely hispanic neighbourhood there. It would literally have made more sense if he had represented Mexico than Britain.

The cartels would have blown their tops if a black man came to represent Mexico.

you can keep your own trash we dont want it

Trump is making niggers segregate themselves into their native habitat.

He wont even need to spend much money on a deportation force, they're spending their own money to deport them selves.

Trump should then offer to buy the remaining leftists a one way ticket out of America in exchange for their citizenship.

K.

Maybe they will buy his shitty pulse watch in the UK

Trump has a miraculous way of getting his enemies to do his shit for him.

Undesirable leftist commies? They want to move away
Illegals in the country? Well because of Trump, they want to try and rush becoming legal citizens to outvote trump supporters
Racial Crime rate? Well Trump already got people and news media in unintentionally reveal that the white on black rates, whether shooting or just crime, were actually 90%. It was revealed during their feverish pursuit to try and prove trump wrong when he noted the statistical percentage. (like around 94 or something)

His enemies to this day still don't realize it or can even effectively counter it without damaging themselves severely.

Everybody hates Will.i.am.

Try to think of one person you know, one person you've seen online, that is a fan of him. I swear he's just riding the Black Eyed Peas money to continue releasing garbage music and shitty publicity stunts to force his way into popular culture. Nobody would be sad he's gone. Nobody. Zero people will care. It's like saying Yoko Ono is leaving.

Exactly this. Take the Muslim tmeporary ban and the Paki mayor of London for instance:

Awfully privileged of them, ain't it?

How many people can just move to London? Those illegal beaners, the ones these liberals are so concerned about in the first place, sure can't move to London. If they really care so much about the problems Trump would cause, why are they running away at the first sign of trouble? Shouldn't they be staying and protesting or something?

This is why nobody takes what these people say seriously anymore.

I will cry on the day Trump is elected, tears of pure joy.

For the Great Wall, for making anime real, for breaking the chains of PC, and for ridding the country of so many asswipes, like this guy. Self-deportation will be another way of Making America Great Again.

Oh goody, another swarthy incomer who dresses like a clown and barely speaks the language. Stack him up with the other millions in Karachi-on-Thames.

Lads, I live in London. Can I swap with him and move to the USA if Trump becomes pres.?

London Mayor is already making harsh threats to attack the entire country, just because of Trump.
archive.is/cfLc2

This is a Mayor, not a marshal, nor a general, nor someone of real political significance other than the county that they're in.

If the mayor is threatening to attack (with terrorists), then he's revealing his hand he's has ties with terrorists. (religion of peace my ass),

All the while Trump is being chill and charismatic.

Trump is causing them to destroy their own "But it's a religion of peace" narrative.

Not even a particuarly "powerful mayor." The day to day running of the city is done by the borough councils.

The mayor does a few flagship projects, attracts foreign investment and acts as a “face” for the city.

Khan’s refused to meet with Trump over the temporary Muslim ban, so he’s already failing at the “foreign investment” and acting as a “face” – neither is served by trying to start a feud with the potential leader of a friendly nation.

This is in the first week! “Mayor for all Londoners” my ass

Maybe I can come over in their place to bask in the glory of emperor Trump?

London isn't far enough nigger.

Don't forget that his title is two decades old. Almost as if it was literally created just to virtue signal…

Here you go brah

What gave you this stupid idea?

The Conservatives have had higher immigration than even Labour and will continue to do so as their economic plan depends upon it.

Brexit is a necessary but not sufficient condition.

OMG THIS IS TERRIBLE, WE WILL LOSE OUR BEST AND BRIGHTEST IF TRUMP WINS

All these public figures who say things like this need to be accountable.

Not only their deportation needs to be enforced, but also there should be huge fines for spewing bullshit like this.

No one is going to move in reality and they all will forget about it. That's what makes me fucking furious.

How left wing is CNBC? the way she asked the question was like Trump was going to start sending people to death camps once elected.

Ugh, that's old as hell, come on it's 2016.

will.has.been will move to Londonistan only to find himself under Sharia law, where his music is in violation. Allah willing.

HOLY SHIT! Oh NOOOES not THOSE FINE MUSICIANS! Hhahahahahahahah fucking fox coudln't hire anybody better to do their crap. Just proves how much of Jew puppets they were.

Why not Haiti? Isn't that his home

I want to ask these leftist celebrities how come they never want to move to mexico or another non white country?
always canada or western europe

Why the fuck not Egypt to feel closer to their royal ancestors?

Riddle me this, if blacks are so proud of their ancestor and culture, why wouldn't they move back to Africa? They always complain about white privilege and stuff in America, nobody is stopping them to fuck off to their roots.

Because they didn't invent logic yet.

Please, no. We already have enough of this vaccuous nigger prick on uktv. The last thing we need is even more of the irksome cunt.
Hes a globalist shill and we dont fucking want him.

Nig.i.est - DAVOS 2016

Hes one of them room temperature IQ nigs the globalists are so keen o pushing on us and using him as a face for their "global village" bullshit. Fucker raises my blood pressure tbh. Nothing intelligent EVER comes out of this constantly ridiculously dressed coons mouth - just scripted platitudes to his handlers globalism.

Hes on my DOTR list along with a fuckton of others

One of his two eldest sons already offered to buy the tickets for a couple of "celebrities".

Sounds great.

They can only barely comprehend their native language, there is no way they are going to make an effort to learn another one.

feels bad man

here he is promoting CERN and describing his love for science

just another useful drone starwhore doing the bidding of their globalist masters

Fuck Lena Dunham.

And fuck all her fans.

Thats what rustles me the most. Room temperature iq 'rapper' is big on science and sheeeeiit. Fucking globalist mouthpeice. This years pic related was filled with virtue signalling libshits all paying lipservice to the unholy god of progressive globalism. Its both cringe-funny and infuriating at the same time.

London seems like a great choice then.

I couldn't honestly name an artist who is more arrogant and pretentious than Will I Am while also producing absolutely no content of any immediate or lasting value whatsoever.

It's funny that these dumb niggers think they will be missed.

What, not South Africa?

What an Uncle Tom…

I wish these faggots would. Too bad they're bluffing and we're stuck with them.