So if you have to be pure of heart to lift Thor's hammer, Captain America has lifted the hammer...

So if you have to be pure of heart to lift Thor's hammer, Captain America has lifted the hammer, AND Cap was secretly Hydra/a nazi the whole time…does that mean Hitler did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Jsvq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it means he has pure motives just like hitler.
possibly the red skull too

If I were to have say the purest of motives to make myself a bacon sandwich, could I lift the hammer?

Maybe if your slaughtering evil pigs for the bacon

FTFY

Thor is the epitome of masculine aryan male image, they'll twist asgardians into being "evil all along" too.

Yes.

Haven't they already done that? Like, they're all evil, especially Odin and his brother, but not Loki because he's gender-fluid, and especially not all the women?

Wasn't there a few countless hundreds of times where Cap was the only thing stopping Hydra from controlling the world? If he was a Hydra double agent the entire time, why didn't he surrender ANY of those times? This thing is so convoluted it the explanation can only end in disaster. If it's a dream sequence, it's shit, if Cap was pretending, it's shit, if it's Cap being mind controlled, it's super shit.

He was waiting for the invention of the internet so that the general public would have finally learned that Hitler did nothing wrongthe rest of the Hydras were hotheads.

Bingo

So Thor's hammer is the Flying Nimbus from Dragon Ball?

It's just capeshit. None of it matters.

predicting it now
hyrda as we know it was red skulls, zemo, etc version dictated to enslavement for power.
While the "original" aka captain america's hydra is an orderly fascist ideology dedicated to uplift mankind to a utopian ideal.

red skull would be dedicated to eradicating all non whites while captain america is for segregated nationalism.

Marvel/Disney is still owned by Jews you know…

valid point

fuck off

I can hope user.
Anyway maybe that marvel ceo that donated a million to trumps veteran fundraiser finally had enough with the libshit losing him money.

It will always be hack written capeshit, reddit.

>>>/reddit/

This, honestly

Captain America is an FDR style Liberal

At least they've had the good sense to have Cap wake up to the JQ.

So, pro internment camps.

Charles Xavier has been reduced from a cripple to just a brain but he's still pretty

handicapped

to have around.

user. You are assuming that current marvel care about canon in any way, shape or form.

The Hydra cap thing is just some retarded SJW trying to get back at the evil white males in order to push black cap as the new hero America deserves.

It'll turn out that this cap is a clone or something equally as retarded when they need to redeem cap, probably after he's been beaten to death by black cap who proceeds to fuck white caps girlfriend in front of him to teach him a lesson about being a good lil' white boi.

archive.is/9Jsvq

It won't be the first time that they blatantly lied. They also said that SpOck was there for good.

My bet is that it is Steve Rogers, but from another universe.

What's even the background on Hydra before WWII? Like, where they always a world domination death cult or what?