Endchan

Jim is going to target Holla Forums next, just like pic-related last year before Holla Forums went mad dog and bit him on the ass

nigger and related words will be censored, "violent threats" will be censored, violence will be censored, you watch, Jim wants to normalize this place and expand the userbase

fuck all the vanity chans, come to Endchan, it was setup last year as the refuge for Holla Forums anyway, it was intended for the great cuckening that is now happening.

yes it is slow at first, that's because you're not there, you're still on Jimchan. If you go to Endchan, then it becomes fast as this place, because you're fucking there.

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/pol/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k.

stop shilling and go gas yourself kike.

sage negated

The 350mb limit on files + audio file support over at endchan.xyz is godly user. Godly.

bump

WE ALREADY HAVE A BUNKERCHAN OVER AT 8CH.PL/POL/
WE'RE NOT READ TO LEAVE Holla Forums UNTIL SOMETHING DAMMING HAPPENS
FUCK OFF

Come home, White man. Come home.

endchan.xyz/pol/

.pl has the same posting problems and no codemonkey

sage negated

You have to be a moron.

mark my words

Jim is going to censor us next, Nazism, nigger lynching thirst, anti-feminism, that stuff is just as toxic to the public as pedo

its going to go just like 4chan, where you can get banned for saying nigger, and the cucks here will still probably defend staying because "muh d&c splinterers"

We're most of Holla Forums's population, next to the cucks on Holla Forums. Sometimes we even go over them.

Hotwheels may be crippled, but no one without autism would allow that.

we'll figure it out if that happens, until then this place is way better than whatever you're shilling

You shouldn't wait till the end. You should set up a backup now.

Now only for fallback, but for leverage.

Imagine if Holla Forums had it's own website, funded and maintained by pollacks, that it could use as leverage to tell Jim "you fuck with us, we're out"

He wouldn't risk losing his second largest board and right now, biggest content creator. The site would crash and burn.

my karma is too high to migrate

wat do?

both seem ok

downvote

Nigger I know your worried but chill the fuck out.

When the first exodus happened, it was on short notice. Shekel shoah threads were banned from Holla Forums and it happened without any prior notice.

You only needed a small portion to know where to go for the bunker, and then you go back to the compromised board to link latecomers. Equivalent to casting lifeboats to a sinking ship.

Word spreads quickly and people will know where to go. After all, how the fuck did you end up here?

it's the idiots that started the exodus meme to blame for this.

now all the shills trying to split the boards think the exodus was a real thing where everyone just decided to move sites, instead of the reality where people were kicked out.

Yes, but the fracturing of Holla Forums meant that Holla Forums never recovered completely.

You don't want that to happen again. It's best there's a backup in place.

just stay here on freemasonchan until any of these predictions come true.

WEW

Second exodus fag detected.

Some people left realizing the moderation was fucked before the board was nuked faggot.

Yes and no. Its not necessarily a bad thing or a good thing.

Lurk multiple chans if you want a broader userbase and perspective, it doesn't hurt. But otherwise you'll find that other then posting speed if you have a fraction of the userbase that moves it works itself out naturally. Pros for multiple bases is more work for shills to infiltrate, decentralized bases works better as well. But naturally that sacrifices posting speed and variety of viewpoints for quality discussion.

Don't worry too much though. Two backups stick out enough that at least 1/4 would go to each if shit hit the fan. That's enough to go back to get stragglers. After that you suck it up and cut your losses. Posting is slow but it catches on.

Interesting…

The last thing the mod zerosugar (zs) did was to bumplock this thread

Then a few minutes later, conveniently, this appears.

Pure coincidence goyim.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

The shills are already there.

I've posted a bit, and seen pressure to stop using violent language as well as calls to limit discussion of Trump to one thread (on the basis that, "Nobody wants to hear about that guy")

I heard somebody say the management there is solid, but I'm gonna need confirmation of that given that there's a fucking SHILL PRESENCE before there's even a significant HUMAN presence.

No wonder I got banned from 4chan. I was being very ruthless. lol.

You guys should see >>>/hebe/ and >>>/cutegirls/

They are packing their bags. Say goodbye.

This happened before when the site was having technical issues.

I monitored all the chans that I know of.

pl worked best, and had the most users.
endchan is ok, but there's no-one there.