sciencenordic.com/what-vikings-really-looked
instagram.com/freyy/?hl=en
atala.fr/2012/09/25/b-neanderthal-skulls-cranes-neandertaliens-enfr/
atala.fr/2012/09/24/2-neanderthal-en/
imgur.com/r/freyjavandenbroucke/osDxnmC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon#Origin_of_the_Cro-Magnon_people
eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml
youtu.be/bGPzPZBz0rY
ordnancesurvey.co.uk/resources/historical-map-resources/scandinavian-language.html
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cxQk3DC3gL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

Don't click the link. It's a virus I think. Archive now

According to guys like Varg the only people who count as white are the biggest cuckolds of Europe with the most amount of faggotry and degeneracy and leftism. Enjoy fighting zionism on your own I guess.

PS. We don’t really know exactly why there is so much red hair in the British isles, but the most probably explanation to this is that the tribes who moved there happened to have many individuals with red hair, and these features thus became very common. Another possible explanation is that the tribes living there (the Welsh, the Irish [including the Scots], the Picts and the Britons) actually partly came from Egypt, a place that at the time (naturally because of the location) was more mixed than the rest of Europe (as a biological term), and that they are in fact the descendants of the last European nobles living there. They in a sense abandoned ‘the sinking Egyptian ship’ before it was too late for them, and went to the British Isles, and were assimilated in the European tribes already living there – leaving behind a mongrel Egypt (the last few dynasties) in decline. There is no proof of this, but there apparently is some evidence suggesting that this is actually what happened. This ‘Egyptian hypothesis’ would also explain why there is so much dark hair and brown eyes in the native tribes of the British isles.

Every now and then I get mails or comments from people who claim that red-haired individuals are more European and more racially pure than other Europeans. They have the fairest skin, they argue, so they must be the most ‘racially pure’. This fallacy seems to be very widespread, so I will spend some time telling you what red hair really is all about.

It is quite simple really; those with red hair have very little brown melanin (that turns the skin brown, especially when exposed to Sunlight), but they have much red melanin (that turns the skin red, especially when exposed to Sunlight) – compared to blondes who have very little brown and very little red melanin. So even though the red haired people are very pale, they have much more melanin than blondes do.

This means that red haired individuals don’t tan very well and instead they burn their skin when exposed to Sunlight – and get very red skin as a result (the red melanin). So they don’t handle Sunlight or heat in general very well (but on the positive side red haired individuals seems to be more resistant to poison [alcohol] than others and also to pain).

We don’t really know when the first individuals with red hair appeared, but we know it is a mutation that occurred when Europeans (with very little melanin) mixed with non-Europeans (with much melanin) a long time ago. As you might already know ‘mutations’ occur when species and sub-species mix mainly, and the mutation causing red hair and very pale/red skin was no different. This mixing of species created a mutation that left individuals with much melanin (a non-European feature), but with only much red melanin – as explained above. As a result of this these individuals got red hair and very pale skin that turns red when exposed to sunlight, and also freckles.

So to sum it up; the red haired individuals have inherited a set of genes resulting from a mutation that was caused by mixing, and they are not “purer” than others.

With that said though: the individuals with red hair are not less pure than most other Europeans either, they just have inherited this particular set of genes, that were caused by a mutation resulting from the mixing of species. Other Europeans may have other non-European features or other mutations caused by the same mixing of species, such as brown hair (all purely non-Europeans have black hair [and some Europeans have inherited that trait too]), brown or hazel eyes, olive skin, low IQ, laziness, a weakened skeleton (compared to the powerful European skeleton), loss of muscle volume, etc. etc.. Many Europeans have other ‘defects’ too, caused by the same mixing of species, such as hypersexuality, extreme growth, autoimmune system problems, nerve problems (like MS), metabolism issues, brain damages and so forth, all caused by the mixing of species long, long ago…

If you want a rule of thumb though, you can be sure that the more blonde, blue-eyed, intelligent, courageous, strong, creative and beautiful (=healthy) a European is, the more likely it is that he is indeed as racially pure as is possible today.

Red hair is common in non-European peoples too, in particular the Jews, because these peoples are extremely mongrelized (obviously for geographical reasons: the Jews lived where the species from three continents met) and thus suffer from so many of the effects of mixing, including red hair.

I can add that Scandinavians, the most racially pure tribes in Europe, actually normally tan very well, and this is because they are so racially pure: their fair skin is very good at producing “Sunshine vitamins” even when exposed to very little Sunlight, so when exposed to much Sunlight the skin tans very quickly, because they don’t need the skin ‘to use the opportunity’ to produce that much Sunshine vitamins – instead the sensitive fair skin needs to protect itself from too much exposure to Sunlight. Red haired individuals try to do the same, but has so much red melanin that they fail to do so, and thus Sunburn instead and turn red.

Europe today is a colourful species (yes: Europe is a biological term too, a species), but these features are just on the surface. What matters more is what is inside each European man, in terms of intelligence, courage, general health and the will to make sacrifices for causes greater than themselves. HailaR WôðanaR!

Some beautiful ‘Europeans of many colours’:

He also thinks neanderkikes are white.

I like Varg but when it comes to race and our origins, not as much.

Also, if he makes a Neanderthal claim: here is the proof Neander's had their own separate red hair gene

maybe you should stop making your shitty threads starting with HAHA, LOL or both.

try harder, nigger

Ugh, I'll pass

that's why I copypasted it

I read that red hair is a Viking trait. The explaination for why there is so much red hair in the British Isles is that at least England was conquered by the Vikings.

Well, at least you can live off on welfare alone so you can make time listening to music or making your own videogame.
That's a pretty progressive system, I think.

Varg wanted to fight on the Serbian side during the wars in the Balkans.
That proves he is himself a communist.

Since whites and asians are the ones with neanderthal genes, it's at least somewhat plausible, though I have no idea what proportion. His math doesn't make sense, though I doubt it's the 4% normally thrown around.

Nobody knows if those specific genes that scientists consider "similar" came from Neanderthals.

Pic related. Sunburn is your skin being agitated and the blood flows through it in greater volume than normal so as to repair the damage. It doesn't pigment it red.

Varg says some interesting stuff, but he's really off his rocker sometimes.

If red hair is a viking trait, than the land of the vikings would have more red hair than anywhere else, even those places they conquered. They don't.

Reminds me of…

it is also a recessive trait, so it all makes sense now.

WELL… at least blacks invented the automobile before Whitey Ford .

Jews are racemixers and rapists. We have those genes because of neanderkike rape gangs.

Cro Magnon (modern Europeans) "exterminated" Neanderthals, but I suspect they were not exterminated at all, they just interbred into other people LIKE THEY DO TODAY.

op is retard

red hair is just a mutation as a result of race mixing between the europeans and the africans.

they are probably more "pure" than brown or black haired europeans on this ladder or "purity" because they have less melanin than the mixed europeans with brown or black hair.

So the jews have the highest proportion neanderthal genes?

He's a bit of a nut, he's actually said people with red or brown hair and green eyes should be bred out of existence (I think that was in the Lords of Chaos book). I'm sure he denied saying that later but if you've paid attention to him for very long you'll notice he frequently says very nutty things and then later denies them. He once said that he hoped fantasy creatures like trolls and goblins would be genetically engineered in the future. And he also said white people came from another planet, can't remember which one, might have been Jupiter. I don't get why people are obsessed with him. He is a murderer, and his murder wasn't even politically motivated or anything. Of course he made up a story later that a fortune teller told him Euronymous was gonna kill him. I get liking his music but the actual person is totally unstable.

they've got plenty of it
it's called pheomelanin

I believe they do by 1-2%. Some actually look like them, certainly more than the flatter face of Europeans.

That's news to me then.

Have you looked at the skulls? That look is easy to manipulate. I don't see it tbh.

It's not a viking trait. There is no evidence of this, that's what I'm saying. If red hair came from the vikings, then the places that the vikings came from (Scandinavia) would have an abundance of people with red hair.

They do not.

Gas thyself.

Considering that many Scandenavians embrace their destruction in the jihad I'm not all too surprised that the Isles have the higher percentages today.

I bet if you went back 100 years it be skewed slightly toward the Scandenavians again.

Did cro magnon have exclusively European traits?

Blond hair, larger brain size, white skin, and all the other "nordic/aryan" features are in the neaderthals.

If you believe a bunch of negros moved from africa to europe during an iceage with black skin and somehow exterminated and intermarried a population that was more intelligent, was better physically adapted to the environment then you know something I don't.

Don't confuse the ape skulls with European Neanderthal skulls.They intentionally try to make Neanderthal skulls have a protruding jaw to make them look like negroids. They don't, Neanderthals just have a smaller chin and flat face.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Ferrassie_1

Yeah actually it is you stupid faggot see my pic posted above showing the Europiss distribution.

3 - I've seen her instagram and she's not even a redhead she dyes her hair plus she's uglier IRL
this pic is so shooped >mfw

vikings are a hoax, they never existed.

the viking myth is a working myth for command and controll mechanisms of the scandanvian peoples. Germany gave birth to scandinavia, not the other way around. Vikings are a hoax. Angleland is in germany. Saxony is in germany. Vikings are fake.

Didn't this faggot die of old age?

Cro-Magnons had pink skin
modern Negroids are the youngest race of all
it's only 11 thousand years old
they got black skin through convergent evolution due to Bergmann's rule, meaning they became darker to remain as tall as they were in order to compete with other males for PUSSY

All those women would look even better if they were blonde or brunette.

Opinion discarded

sciencenordic.com/what-vikings-really-looked

You mean this one?

Looks like I was right… it's not as common in Scandinavia as it is in the British Isles.

If something were a viking trait, why would it be less common in the viking's homeland than where they conquered?

Also, does red hair lower your IQ? I'm starting to think that it does.

instagram.com/freyy/?hl=en

See you stupid skraeling.

Varg is a funny guy sometimes, but his racial science is babby tier make-believe based on prison blues and access to some french broads pussy.

Also, I'm pretty sure he dyes his hair blonde. I remember when his trial came up, he'd been in custody for like a year, and his hair was brown then (from previously satan black.) I'm pretty sure your hair doesn't lighten to aryan blonde as you grow older.

All in all a bit of a clown.

I still like him though, being a Norfag countryman and having burned a few Jew temples. I wish him well with banging french broads and writing stupid shit on the internet, he has suffered enough at the hands of the Jews.

Just look at the Cro Magnon skull (especially the side view).

Does it look like anything but Aryan?

Not to mention they are claiming that Cro Magnon is fully modern. They were tall (up to or taller than 6 feet) whereas neanderthal was almost a foot shorter.

Hey remember that one time when you Anglos were conquered by Vikings? I do. You remember when you were converted to Christianity by Vikings? I do.

t. viking descendant

Also I don't see a protruding jaw here. The chin is recessed. The nose on the other hand is protruding.

Blonde is too bright and brunette is shitskin hair. Red is the best hair color.

into the trash you go. your view isn't even supported by the "official" out of africa theory

There's probably a reason we quit using the term Cro-Magnon in favor of Early European Modern Man in anthropology.

Go suck a nigger dick you nigger lover. Early European Modern Man was not nigger-tier you filthy faggot.

Klyosov is not a real scientist though
he's a "DNA-geneologist", a science he himself made up
it got only 5 publications (all his) in journals that are not even science related

Varg is a pathetic cunt. Op kill yourself.

vikings never existed

you're right
real varangians were polabian slavs from eastern germany and poland

atala.fr/2012/09/25/b-neanderthal-skulls-cranes-neandertaliens-enfr/

atala.fr/2012/09/24/2-neanderthal-en/

Found the jew!

vi var kings, ditt ludder.

He might be right. The original inhabitants of Africa would have been more like the San bushmen… reddish skin, more asiatic in appearance, and much calmer and more trustworthy than the bantu.

Compare the first pic to the second.

cro-magnons had pink skin IS the official hypothesis
chimpanzees still got pink skin for some reason

If I don't exist who is making these posts BTFO'ing you shitskin haired faggots?

Well you're looking in France. Isn't that the Jew capital of Europiss? Go wash your nigger hair you smell like wet dog.

Your waifu a shit.

imgur.com/r/freyjavandenbroucke/osDxnmC

chimps have like 50lbs of hair on their body. they dont need dark skin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon#Origin_of_the_Cro-Magnon_people

Oldest European fossil is 40k years ago.

Yet apparently they have been around for 200k years? So for 160k they had black skin.

But your implying skin color is that important. It really isn't that important. It's all the other neaderthal exclusive features that europeans have and africans dont. the african cro-magnon hasn't changed for 200k years.

Hahaha based Varg

M8, also even without having read the article (like you likely haven't) I can safely assume Varg isn't saying we shouldn't consider Gingers equal.

no one is equal

old source at that

lel, because of flat earth, right?

go look at your fake maps and find where angles came from and where saxony lays.

I refuse to believe anyone today is actually so fucking retarded they honestly think the Earth is flat. I believe it's a non-coordinated group of trolls that think it's funny to pretend very old obsolete knowledge is actually true and that all the discoveries making that knowledge obsolete is a conspiracy.

It's sad really. Good trolling makes me kek. Bad trolling makes me sad for their parents and nannies.

oops forgot pic related

Varg is cancer
an hero immediately

Bad trolls are just some retards the jidf found off the street to shill for them. probably homeless drug addicts or something

I don't have any can I borrow your fake maps?

The Earth is probably a 17-dimensional Riemannian manifold in a shape of an embedded torus desu.

No, it's not, faggot. It's a 4-dimensional rotating time cube with 4 24 hour cycles.

So what you're saying is that if I harness the force of gravity, redirecting it into differential equation slips I can surf?

i have some fake maps
here

You are educated stupid.

Varg is retarded sometimes, he goes on and on about the "Scandinavians, the most racially pure tribes in Europe", when all of Europe is a mixture of successive migrations to Europe.
In the case of Scandinavians, first I1 (likely the first inhabitants of the region), and then the R1b and R1a (Aryan invasions).

It is hard to argue that red hair is a non white trait when it is found almost exclusively in the white celtic population.
I do actually think gingers are ugly though, but then again, most inhabitants of the UK and Ireland are repulsive

Also some faggot keeps spamming Holla Forums with my VPN so this post is taking 30 minutes to go through.

Look at how the distribution map image I posted above overlays with the Viking expansion map image here.

I need to talk to my dad about this because he was the one that gave me the article about Vikings and red hair a few years ago so he might remember where it was printed.

Anyway I tend to be biased toward thinking red hair is a Viking trait that was spread wherever they ventured.

When you look at the effort put into making fake facts to prove flat earth, and the way no one EVER questions the position when they claim it, I think it is more than just that. And probably some of them are coordinated, especially when it can be used to discredit the 'alt-right.' When you look at the sheer amount of time (I hate to call it effort) and production values the shills put out, I would bet a fair amount of it is of the paid variety. The US has admitted, I can't find the link, that because their propaganda is too slow to get produced in the middle east, they give money and support to youtubers and the like who have material they find valuable for psyops. I see no reason the flat-earthers couldn't be paid the same way.

Even though I'm scottish and general british background, I find most redheads ugly, preferring the black hair, pale skin, and light eyes like most of my family had. But I also find plenty of even stereotypical blond germans unnattractive. I can't imagine arguing blondes and redheads aren't white though.

this fake map says that the angles and the saxons are in north germany

shit d&c thread
get out chaim

some of you deserve the gas chamber

this fake map here says yet again that the germans were in north germany

angles and saxons were in north germany, but now somehow they are infesting england?

Actually disregard that I started looking at the haplo groups and found some better info:

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml

So there. Red hair is a Viking trait that was spread where they went.

/thread

Let me guess. Is it because they all look like fucking Voldemort?

Here is the fake map of Germany

contains the only regions in the world named after SAXON

neidersachsen
sachsen anhalt
sachsen

sachsen means SAXON faggots

youtu.be/bGPzPZBz0rY

now here is a map of fake denmark as it exists today, and there is no ANGLELAND or any region named after ANGLES, because it was not angles homeland.

the last one looks like Michael Cera

Not a ginger, but don't gingers have more Neanderthal DNA than those who don't? I thought I read that once somewhere…

Varg knows a lot more than you would suspect.

He just doesn't source everything because it would just take too long.

But after doing a lot of research and reading on certain topics he seems to go really in depth into the things he talks about. This isn't just some off the whim type crap you come up with. This stuff is like suppressed science that many scientists support but are not allowed to talk about or just don't for self interest.

Also haplogroups are terrible when finding lineage and ancestry. They can be used, but there is so much more to it. I wouldn't trust haplogroups too much other than determining how much conquering/raping 1 population did to another.

Vikings were the "USMC" of the Norse. So they don't exist in the sense as a group of people but rather as Norse raiders. Stop spreading lies and misconceptions.

Red heads don't tan. Normal people can tan when exposed to a lot of light. Take a red head and have them spend 12+ hours a day outside during summer like we are meant to. If they can survive 1 summer after being sunburnt 50 times then maybe it is a European trait. Until then gingers are just the result of a gene mutation that was not even suppose to exist.

I don't know what that has to do with this thread, but there is an Angeln in Schleswig-Holstein, it's just in the German part rather than the Danish.

Who the fuck is the sculpture? Lopsided shit isn't believable.

English sexy person.

The third one is actually blonde IRL.
She just dyes her hair.

Angeln is named for Angels, AKA Anglo, the Anglos. Denmark does not have any regions named after Angles, because the Angles home was not in Denmark, it was in Germany.
The Angles were not scandinavian they were German.

Sachsen is in germany named after the Sachsen, there is only regions of germany named Sachsen, meaning Saxon Sachsen means Sachsen. Germany has the only regions named after Saxons.
The Sachsen were not scandinavian they were and still are Germans.

Can you wait a second and explain that if you are saying that my descendants where Pharaohs and Monarchs among others groups of people

Can you even read?

It said that the Vikings took slaves from Ireland and Scotland and put them in the one place in Scandinavia where red hair is now prominent, the westernmost sliver of coastline in Norway.

Ergo, the red haired slaves and their disgusting red hair genes seeped into Scandinavia from where they were first introduced, and are mostly centered around there today.

They gave Vikings red hair, not the other way around.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Sachsenhausen is a name of a German concentration camp. This proves that Anglos are 100% German.

varg also believes that Scandinavians are some "chosen people" who came from Atlantis under the North Pole. He's completely ignorant of genetics

for example
this is wrong. It wasn't a mix between non-Europeans and Europeans, it was a mix between brown haired Europeans (Celts, Picts, Germans and Slavs) and Blonde haired Europeans (Scandinavians). If the mix was in the way he said, then Red haired people would have bright pink skin and some kind of odd colour eyes. I think varg is just butthurt because having redhair is recessive, and therefore confirms you are at least 7/8ths European, whereas it's harder to verify someone with blonde or brown hair.

Here is another fake map of Schleswig-Holstein about how the Germans are in Angeln part of Germany, in Germany, and always were Germans, speaking the german tounge and were never vikings or whatever gay lovers make them out to be. The Angels were just german people, living in north germany, like there always has been and always will be.

literally we wuz kings: scandi edition

I'm looking at Varg's Youtube channel right now, and there's nothing about red hair. Also, that isn't even him in that photo.

people on here like him cause they relate to him.
take from that what you will.

tbh, I don't know what the fuck voldemort is supposed to look like. Plenty look odd, but really I think it's just genetic. When I see a really pretty girl in a picture that makes my heart pound a bit, I can look up their names and they all come from within 200 miles of where my family came from.

I grew up around mostly germans, and they still just don't look right to me. Which is part of why I never believed all the racial kumbaya shit, when I can clearly see differences in looks, culture, and behavior even between whites. Along with funny shit like german girls always having sticks or tree trunks for legs, too damn many have brown eyes and I have a hard time accepting anyone with them as a real person.

I think he has a lot of purely hypothetical ideas on paganism, but it doesn't mean they don't make sense. Especially when reading old books about christian treatment of pagan knowledge and culture.

The genetic stuff completely loses me (him and his wife just throw all the numbers and percentages together), but I certainly think that the underlying culture of not being able to talk about differences means he may be at least partially right.

Are Atlanteans the Yakub of white people?

No shit. It's a ginger sand nigger from ISIS.

redtext doesn't make it true.

if that's true then why is red hair so prominent in Iceland, which didn't take any British/Irish slaves?

he didn't say only swedes are white but the whitest
you need a bit of nigger blood in you to hate niggers
that's why swedes need protection by germans

"Hyperboreans" have been a thing for thousands of years. This Yakub shit was made up like 20-50 years ago.

Atlanteans/Hypoboreans have been around for ages. Blacks just took this idea and called it "Yakub the big head"

Except, you know, Scandinavian countries have actually had kings for thousands of years, you plebian ass niggerfaggot.

Not to defend him or anything but it is possible for your hair to lighten with sun exposure. My hair goes from light brown to dirty blond by the end of the summer then back to light brown by the spring.

Based on this chart it's obvious modern russians are the most neandertalish.

Vikings were a hoax, and never existed.

The Saxons are Germans. Sachsen is the German word for Saxon. There are three federal states named in honor of Sachsen peoples today, they are in Germany. The only regions of the world named after German Sachsen are in Germany today.

The Anglos are a German people. They originated from North Germany. Today there is a region of Schleswig-Holstein named after these people, called Angeln. Angel is the German word for these people. There is no other region in the entire world named after Angels.

These people were not vikings. These people were Germans. These people were at no point Scandinavians. These people were always Germans.

These people, the Sachsens and the Anglos, if they ever went to England, they did not go as any supposed vikings. They went to England as German people. At no point were Anglos and Saxon people vikings. Anglos and Saxons were German people and were not Scandinavian.

Didn't the Atlanteans live along and trade with the Minoans and Egyptians before they got their circular town washed up by a tsunami? I imagine they weren't very different from the Greeks racially.

LOL
Here we go again with people trying to prove to everyone and to themselves how "white" they are in order to fit into the community consisting purely out of lonely virgins that can't find a job due to the lack of social skills

I'm making fun of varg because he thinks that africansscandinavians are kingshypoboreans that would conquer the whole world if it wasn't for the white manjews oppressing him and keeping his people down. everyone who isn't pure blackwhite oh and yes, varg's definition of "pure white" conveniently puts him at the pinnacle has their abilities diluted.

He even uses the same rhetoric Nation of Islam uses about melanin, thinking that it's some kind of genetic marker to determine who is white or not, when in reality it's recessive and mutates very easily

Hello young fag

Burzum. Set fire allegedly to churches in Norway in the 90's. Also spent a few years in jail for killing Øystein Aarseth.

You do know that the viking invasion and the saxon invasion were two different things, right?

shit was probably all just a stage play
some hoax controversy to captavate the fake nation of norway

They also raped said Kebab.

Hyperborea is Polar Midnight, or the North, where Apollo (one of many names) went home to. I don't know much about "Atlantis" but Hyperborea is like an ancestral land in the north, perhaps the land we inhabited before the Ice Age pushed Europeans southward into regions like Southern Europe, North Africa, South Asia, and Mesopotamia.

…is a hoax.
yes I do know that, thanks for mentioning
that the vikings were a fucking hoax.
just as real as anne frank fleeing to attics.
you are welcome.

atlantis could have been ANTARCTICA
it the polar shift nonsense is real

What do you mean fake nation of Norway? You might be right.
t. Norwegian

Atlantis is pretty much confirmed to be in Spain. Their civilization started maybe a while before Aincient Egypt and Minoan. I have no idea about this Hyperborea crap, but looks like they had nothing to do with the Atlanteans.

I'm guessing all the half-breed red haired vikings ended up in Iceland in slightly more numbers than elsewhere (since it's still actually pretty rare there, too).

But why is red hair MORE prominent in Ireland and Scotland, and Wales (where the vikings mostly avoided) than it would be in actual Scandinavia itself, if it was a Viking trait?

Is this Fomenko info?
Always enjoy reading that stuff. It's like an alt-history. Not convinced at this stage though.

He spent about 25 years in jail for the murder. The church burnings were used as an album cover

So danish and norwegian place names and artifacts in parts of britain are a hoax too. Good to know.

Please go back to listening to sinead

Do you have a non-jewish source on that bit about the welsh being descended from egypt? The only other person I've heard mention it is Michael Tsarion, and by kek I'd kill a million niggers for it to be true.

where

Dude, come on. The history of Europe is the history of the Vikings 9th century onwards. Normandy was entirely because of viking. Vikings settled largely on the east coast of Britain and had settlements in Ireland and Scotland too.

ordnancesurvey.co.uk/resources/historical-map-resources/scandinavian-language.html

obvious d&c is obvious

The theory has shifted a bit. The Taurid debris stream through which Earth passes twice per year is now thought to contain large comet fragments, several of which impacted the Earth ~12,000 years ago. These impacts each produced greater explosive power than the combined modern arsenal of conventional and nuclear weapons, and their effect on the planet was to cause an immediate extinction level event and then a second in the form of the Younger Dryas ice age. Ironically, it was an impact from another shard of the same comet a thousand years later which caused a massive vaporization of ocean water and therefore a rapid warming from greenhouse effect that ended the ice age. The sea level rose 400 feet and submerged an estimated 10 million square miles of land, coastal areas, which have always been prime real estate for human civilizations. And human civilization assuredly did exist prior to the Younger Dryas, there are multiple megalithic sites around the world which are dated as 20,000 to 40,000 years old. Mainstream academia doesn't even acknowledge the possibility of agrarian megalithic cultures until after the end of the ice age around 9000 years ago. However, there are megalithic sites from that time period which show complexity and skill in design which could only have been achieved if those cultures had already reached mastery of agriculture and architecture, or as the mainstream would have you believe, those traits would have had to appear simultaneously in multiple locations almost overnight. The truth is much simpler: those sites were made by cultures which had received the knowledge of civilization from survivors of the society which had existed prior to the Younger Dryas cataclysms. Many historically known cultures such as the Egyptians, Sumerians, and Indians make reference to these individuals as seven sages bearing the gift of knowledge. There are depictions of seven sages with similar designs found in South America, Egypt and Turkey associated with the earliest constructions of those cultures and dating to the time after the end of the ice age which mainstream academics call the neolithic revolution, when many cultures across the world "coincidentally" developed agriculture.

Atlantis is a story of one of the cities which was lost to flooding at the end of the ice age, possibly even to immediate flooding from the impact event itself. It was passed to the Greeks, one of the other cultures to tell of mysterious men arriving by boat bearing the gift of civilization.

well how come they speak french and not viking? It is because the NORMANS were not vikings. The NORMANS were gaulic frenchmen. The NORMANS were the left over of roman colonisers in france who mixed up with the germans, made the NORMANS. NORMANS were never vikings.

Say there is three more places where the people DO NOT speak viking.

why do scandanavians look so different then

How about no

But what are you actually saying? That the britbongs just made up all their history to make it look like they come from more interesting people than they do?

You're being cryptic and confusing.

This is about the Scandinavian on going hoax fable of vikings.

The Scandinavians claim that they gave birth to Europe, That is their myth. That is their excuse for doing NOTHING EVER for the past EVER.

What actually happened is that the Germans gave birth to scandinavia.

My theory is that all the fags, literally fags and gays and weak bitches, that did not want to believe in Jesus Christ went to scandinavia. And they speak a gay language, that is why they all sound like fags and cant speak german good. It is because they got the gay lisp. All the heathen fags were exiled up to the north country, because the Germans worshipping Jesus Christ.

Enter the Viking Myth, which is basically just about going abroad and burning down churches and whathave you but also claim achievements.

This is about Scandinvia claiming UNWARRANTED ACHEIVEMENTS that they never did.

No Scandinvia, you are not allowed to celebrate the achievements of Germany because you "gave birth" to Germany, or any other amount of races of peoples that you claim eminated from north.

Scandinavia has no achievements so they invented the vikings to claim that everything europe does is because the vikings set them on that path.

It is a hoax.

GERMANY BEQUEATH SCANDINAVIA

if red hair are a product of racemixing, why are there no red haired half blacks or half asians?

I can't believe anyone is this fucking dense. Tell your masters this line of shilling is not going to work.

It's a fucking d&c thread of randomness, and you can't even get that right.

Hidden.

lol

Ah, you're a butthurt christcuck who hates white people. Now it all makes sense.

Had trouble placing your ramblings in any coherent context, but with some Jew worship it all fits together.

Lel.

lel, now the D&C shills are D&C-ing each other.

Shouldn't you "Filter and Report" like a good christcuck by now?

Remember kids: Anything with brown eyes is subhuman.

that why they always go for islam

And you fucking guys… You're as bad as the christcucks.

GERMANY BIRTHED SCANDINAVIA

THE REAL BIRTHER MOVEMENT

His shilling finally came together I see.

I wonder where the mods went.

I don't know. I think it's fun to have these shit threads once in a while. Keeps things loose and casual, with some maps and history and shit ;^)

Come on dude, even we paganlarpers here admit Varg is a bit dinged in his head. Haven't really seen anyone here shitting on the redheads. My GF is redhead tho, so I might be biased.

Sure thing Moshe. Doctoring (((Studies))) to include your dirty blood into the white man doesn't count for evidence.

I agree, especially when things are slow. I'm just surprised. There's a racemixing thread that's been up 3 hours now.

The media always makes neanderthals stereotypical ugly brutish cavemen. Who do you think they are trying to disparage there?

Let's pretend that white ARE neanderthals for a moment (not that I believe that, I'm pretty ignorant here), So fucking what? What does it change?

That was before mass media when they discovered bones of a 40 year old male Neanderthal with an arthritis.

There's some truth to this. The Normans were very close to Rome/France. They used romanesque architecture and became servants of Christ… in England, in Sicily, and even the Middle-East.

Like the Franks, they were probably mostly genetic Gallic-German but with some key Romanization.

Varg Vikernes never posts sources for his claims. It's just the opinions of a raving metalhead

when was that?

And by media I mean books, movies, newspapers, etc. Not just modern media.

I don't think he even knows how to make music.

Varg is a larpagan degenerate who abandoned his native land for muh France

total faggot, only cucks listen to him

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cxQk3DC3gL0

He has blond hair actually, og you look at some og the videos from when he was in jail he had blond hair which he kept buzzed.

Hey Holla Forums I'm really white, I have a bright red beard, very pale skin, and bright green eyes. Give it to me straight…. Am I a nigger?