Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/huangfrank
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a flip?

This

Was he all the tripfags?

Filipino, I believe.

I found out that it means a pinoy.

his name is frank huang, in other words he got doxxed.
everything he said about himself was true, I have a pic of him on my other comp.

Your pics won't make me believe he was a video game tester earning like 8 times that of a real tester, and tested an abandoned Half Life game.

You always say you have a pic of him on your other computer,nigger

yes.

he's not the video game faggot

because I do.
I never use my laptop and it's saved on there.
other people have it

here niggger, I googled his name and found a pic of him
here a link to his disabled linkedin
linkedin.com/in/huangfrank

huang is a super common chink last name, and frank is a super common amerifat first name. so,,, thats probably not him.

opiatefags are usually skinny, this pic looks fat

nope, everything in the linkedin matched up with what he said about himself.
i saw it

woah holy shit. think he suicided himself?

can someone give me a rundown of what happend? i remember thsi faggot posting a lot of shit on Holla Forums braging about having money and drugs.
did he get doxed for the lulz and comitted sudoku?

I was the last person to respond to him with anything unrelated to the doxx, and it was a refusal to his second request that I become a tripfag, cause he was lonely. I can't help but take some credit for his probable suicide. :^)

if not suicide, his parents are gonna kill him. if hes really a flipper, the new flip president will kill him. too bad hes got a chink name

itt: retardation talking with its ass

did opiatefag ever post a pic of his cock?

there are more than 500 frank huangs on linkedin.
Which details corresponded exactly? From memory, he was in finance and bragged of 100k per annum. That's not much to be going on. What else do you have?

Depends. Does he live in the US?

did*

you into yellow junkie cock, bro?

he also had a venerable gun collection and posts on Holla Forums

puppet

how does that help?
Imo some retard here jumped to conclusions and attacked the wrong man, who closed his linkedin. Meanwhile, the real opiatefag, who also has a life to lose, backed off.
Google Franky G. Which one was it? How much poorer are we as a community for this gratuitous prank? It's not as if we roasted him for the lulz: nobody laughed and we lost a poster.
Mean-minded attention whores were at work, simples.

lmao.
i posted the pic here after googling it
you're a dumbass

His name was in the exif of a photo he posted.
An user started investigating abnd found the linkedin.
The Frank Huang had lived in the same city, went too the same college, had a fortune 500 job etc. just like what opiatefag said about himself. Also, the linkedin was deleted when it was posted in his weekly thread.
It's obvously opiatefag

opiatefag never revealed where he lived or where he went to college. You're making this up (or you'll now provide proof.)

he did reveal this shit.
I can tell that you don't come here often.
I remember a bunch of the personal stuff he said about himself in different threads.

Yep that's him. And I'd bet money he's posting in this thread right now. Based Holla Forumsro posted his pic, and then said hello Frank. And opiate fag never posted his gay ass trip again. And his LinkedIn account was closed 2 minutes later. Shit damage control. Tbqh fam. That's him.

thanks, I think opiatefag is shilling up this thread right now

You are lying, pure and simple.
Why bother?

samefag lying some more

pathetic. just pathetic.

Opiatefag detected.

Opiatefag realised the truth - that 3,000mg of ascorbic acid daily really fucked-up his shit.