IS THIS HOW OUR SOCIETY WILL FALL?

How did it get this bad, what can be done to stop this, or is it too late? will this lead of the downfall of our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a58023/what-women-love-most-about-pegging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off cancer, Holla Forums has one princess who I will kiss her feet for forgiveness!

Did someone use creepypasta magic to being sexy dolls to life? Those fucking soulless eyes!

Makes me wonder if white people even deserve to be saved. What a betrayal against nature.

lmao

A few? millions of people use timblr.

Is this all just one autistic shitposter?

thats like accross the globe, plus a good number of those users are just drawfags
I seriously doubt tumblr is a good meter to gauge the youth's political leanings in the USA, if it was how would you explain support for trump?

why does Holla Forums love fearmongering?

TFW the majority of these people are your beautiful "Master Race", I think its time to admit humanity is doomed.

luddites were right all along.

What's with the one where the guy pins "white devil" on expired milk (I think that's the joke)? Did I miss something with that one?

Try my approach: ask them if they have a penis or a vagina. When they attempt to trigger themselves say you were going to ask them out on a date if they were your opposite sex, but that you respect (you totally don't obviously) their identity and acknowledge (again, you totally don't) your cis-privilege so you didn't want to trigger them.

When they go into self-correct mode apologizing to you burst out laughing in their stupid fucking retard faces and walk away full of smug.

That was obviously a case of a trans-queer using their trans-privilege to be anti-Semitic. Time to call the ADL.

hey goys

This is hatemongering.
There is a difference.

these are just dumb girls. the moment an attractive man shows up, they put their hair in pig-tails and start wearing pretty dresses.

they're just trying to virtue signal to each other. they're fully aware that this gives them permasingle status and, just like you do with your vidya and anime, you tuck it away quietly when you want to impress someone.

the ones that don't were just crazy as fuck to begin with and you should be glad that they voluntarily marked themselves as such.

don't just hate these kids because they say stupid shit like this. they only do it because they think it makes them look cool, they don't actually believe it or have any investment in it.

I actually find that most of the time attractive men are with fat obese women and attractive women are with nu male cucks that they can dominate.

women now want to fuck men. cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a58023/what-women-love-most-about-pegging/

(checked)
Do you think it's possible to turn a "queer" girl or a lesbian?

the first step to solving a problem is to acknowledge there is one.

you mean redpill? and no, i dont think that is possible.

No, i don't think it is possible for a person to turn a gay girl into a straight women, she is too damaged.

my "self-declared lesbian" cousin with a tumblrblog has been secretly screwing some dude for about a year now, so yes

oh, so this is just a demoralization thread?

and here i thought i'd actually contribute, lol

you're a piece of shit, dude. btw we can see that you're samefagging because there's an ID system.

I had to listen to it twice before I caught what that spaz was saying.

Vine is such a shit platform

Yes.

Apart from the fact that gender is a social construct, so no body is born gay, or trans or bi. They choose to be. So of course you can change their mind. This is why post op trannies kill themselves, they can't change their mind.

How many times are we going to have this thread

Thank God their weird sexual antics will likely make them childless, infertile, or dickless.

Evolution does it again.

Thank God, imagine the horror of Trans-Niggers.

Trump does horribly with people under 30 though. Imageboards are an exception, not the rule.

Yes, yes Chaim and Chan.

We got the thinly veiled purpose of this thread from the OP, you didn't have to hamfist it. Demoralisation won't work here.

On dating sites and shit, unattractive and obese women get a lot of attention while the attractive women get ignored.
My guess it's probably because unattractive women would be easy lays, but all that did is feed the egos of these women and they now think they're hot shit.

These are mostly teenagers who are trying to cope with a new part of their brain developing: the sense of self.
This is the point in their lives where they hastily pick an identity based off nothing. Most of them will wake the fuck up after a little real life.

This

Why does CommonFilth do this? Its fucking obnoxious ass hell. That faggot literally said that niggers are more aware and adverse to faggotry and aids than white people.

Its CommonFilth Muslim tier "hatemongering". Its the gayest counter-signaling I have ever seen. This faggot thinks he's some kind of arbiter of virtue or some shit.