BANISH THE KIKERY

first off the term "anti semitism" is a term socially engineered by jewish "public relations" agents in order to imply that jews are the only semites.

by quickly searching up semites on google you will see that all the people surrounding israel are also considered semitic (israel kill the most semites therefore making them the biggest anti semites of them all).

do you understand how fucking evil that is?

alright next thing, jews want israel be a nationalist racially homogenous state YET their people push for other countries to embrace multiculturalism. how hypocritical in words and actions. pics related

the biggest thing of all is that the jews are attempting to lure us into global communism, which is essentially slavery for all the races. if this sound ridiculous, you are living in oblivion and you should just take the red pill

all the communist revolutions were started by jews, china included (they currently still worship their jewish OGs and that piece of shit Robert Kuhn)

the only reason america has been at war since ww2 is because of the jews.

there is so much fucked up shit with massively organized kikery that it would probably break your mind and motivation to do anything ever again

i know im spering out but POST MOAR

Other urls found in this thread:

crushzion.k0nsl.org/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Good thread Op.

I had enough with WHITE NATIONALISTS lying to WHITE PEOPLE

thanks its babbys first bread

goddamnit thank you for posting that as the stromfag version just delegitimatizes it somewhat
saved pic deleted mines

you're lucky… I have like 10 different Holla Forums folders, each have so many pictures (in the low 1000s), it's a hell trying to look after each one of them

Use the Bible to debunk faggot kikes who throw "anti-semite" at you. Where does the word "semite" even come from? To begin with, Noah had three children: Ham, Japheth. and Shem. These three children became the great grandfathers of all of today's races.

- The descendants of Ham ("hamites") migrated from Babylon into what we know as Africa and became the negroids.

- The descendents of Japheth ("japhites") migrated far east of Babylon into Asia (and even further into the Americas and Oceania) and became the mongoloids.

- The descendents of Shem ("semites") stayed in the Babylonian area or moved west into Europe and North Africa and become the caucasoids.

Therefore, based on what the scriptures actually teach, what we today call "white people" are also semites. Therefore, if you're white, it's impossible for you to be an anti-semite. Jews using the term "anti-semite" is just based on either their incorrect knowledge of, or your ignorance of, the scriptures.

Here is the second part, if you're interested.

The "stormfag" version is just paraphrased.

ive made a big effort to name them as many as possible

i lurk hard af but never post until right now

true but think about the normie goys that would post this shit on snopes on something of the like.

They can't say anti-Jew because Jewishness is a religion, and that is dumb.

So they say anti-Semite… but the Semitic group includes Arabs.

This is the Achilles heel, whenever a Jew brings up anti-Semitism, ask him why Israel is being anti-Semitic towards Palestinians.

Or just own up to being anti-Semitic and tell the kike to deal with it. Anti-Semitism is an essential ideal for all European nationalists.

Jews, Arabs, Muslims, Cuckstians (worshipers of a Semite whose ideology is that all are equal in him, so those race traitors get to be lumped in with their Semitic masters) all have to be removed.

For all the apperances of Kalergi;

'The psychopathic Jew-lover Kalergi admitted that he was financed and supported by International Jewry.'

Source: Crush Zion!
crushzion.k0nsl.org/page/2/

That doesn't work in countries where anti-semitism is against the fucking law bro. How many times have you been fired?

It also changes exactly ZERO bystander minds on Jews, in which case, why are you even engaging in a discussion with a Jew?

Don't nitpick like a kike or try to out-virtue signal them to normies. Give the bystanders a hero to believe in by speaking to the truth hidden in their hearts where they dare not let even friends or family see the anti-Semitism which beats in all humans.

please elaborate

because world war never ended.

That just makes them act like Rabbi kikes and re-enforce their narrative. Christians strengthen the Jew

yeah you need to hit the books a bit harder….

Yeah….it was George V and VI that were the monarchs

seriously fuck you little boy, learn to read before you talk

FUCK ENGLAND

ahaha because the communists jews never lost

well yeah i fucked up pretty hard there but that doesent delegitimize everything i said

there is still truth to it

the war never ended
the end goal is to kill all the germans
so its either the jew or the german
thats just the way it is
if anyone can't figure that out then they are jewish
if anyone does not want the germans to win, then they go suck jewish dick
thats just the way it is

yeah I'm not saying there isn't

but there is no proof that the monarch matters at all except as a face to show the people who don't make any decisions that matter.

jews have been important in britain at least since rothschild.

some other stuff.

What is the reason to think that the jews are not the pawns of nobility? What is the reason to think that conquering the middle east is motivated by anything more than controlling oil? Why think the jews being gifted palestine is anything more than the nobility throwing their dog a bone?

Honestly at most I think the jews are peers to nobility but probably inferior though comparable in power.

Jew pls go

YOUR THEORY:

LET US ALLOW THE JEWS TO LIVE AND THEREBY WE PROSPER!

GERMANY 1930'S:

THERE SHALL BE NO PROSPERITY UNTIL JEWISH ARE MADE ILLEGAL

I see where your allegiance lies.

gfto of my thread hes no jew, its the authentic quote WHICH STILL MEANS THE SAME THING ANYWAYS

well they certainly consider themselves to be the new nobility as user (>>5973724 ) posted and as i have posted too
martin schulz the president of EU parliment is a jew (read the quote on my original post)

also isnt the british royalty supposed to be the biggest land owner on earth?

something like 6,600 acres i believe