Proud Single Mom January Jones: Father Figure Would Be Toxic For My Son

“It’s good to have strong women around a man. To teach him to respect women,” she said. “He doesn’t have a male person in his life saying ‘don’t cry’ or ‘you throw like a girl.’ All those sh**ty things dads accidentally do.”

Jones has never publicly disclosed the identity of Xander’s father, and judging from her comments to Red, it’s clear he has little to no role in the boy’s life. She says that the boy is perfectly fine in the company of the “strong women” in his life like Rose Byrne and Amy Adams.

“I want a manly man in flannel, with a beard and an axe,” she said. “But then there’s always something wrong with him. Like he’s a Republican.”

heatst.com/culture-wars/january-jones-says-her-son-doesnt-need-a-father-figure-to-teach-him-shty-things/

What a joke. She got burned by a boyfriend and now all males are a bad influence.
All these fags arguing about women and men being a worse sex are butthurt little shits that need to grow up. A bunch infantile cunts the whole lot of the, sjws,Holla Forums,mgtow and whatever else complains about muh gender

The most assured way to raise a complete piece of shit/stunted individual. I hope he becomes Holla Forums as fuck; yearning for, and so becoming, a stable traditional masculine role his cunty mother denied him.

things were so much easier when i was a kid. if you liked a girl you waved your dick in her face and if she liked you back she grabbed you by the shaft, stuck it in her mouth to claim ownership and off you went to an empty bedroom

It's speculated the baby's father is Jason Sudeikis

lol so which type of faggot are you then, sjw, Holla Forums, or mgtow?

By which she meant "sane" and "desirable"

Are you sudocuck?

I like the inference that she finds great guys but there's one problem, they hold different, perhaps even foundational, political opinions. Instead of asking whether, perhaps being more conservative/republican is a major reason for these men being decent and masculine; she rejects this male decency as a model for her own son. Leftist mothers would rather dominate their sons, the only men they've ever controlled completely, creating servile nu-males; than allow them to freely be masculine, destroying the men women want.

Kid is screwed, 80% chance he turns out fag.

no im bill

Not really, without good male role models around, you're fucked really.

why her tits look retarded

Who is she and why should I care her son is a criminal and/or homo in the making?

Because she's creating a criminal or homo son.

It's time to start up inquisitions again and burning heretics.

But I'm not burger and seeing children get fucked up by modern upbringing is funny.

Some chicks have retarded tits like some guys have retarded balls.

She played a shitty mom in Mad Men and she's a shitty mom in real life too, imagine that.

What is funny about it?

He's probably a kike.

She's a fucking meme actress, 100% unremarkable except for getting cast as the stereotypical 1950's poor oppressed housewife. She has a generically adequate girl-next-door face, an average body and the acting range of a dull child. She hit the lottery with a show nobody thought would be a hit and assholes still treat her as some kind of legit celebrity. Fuck her and this thread.

They would consider the kid being a fag to be a positive. Better to have AIDS then vote for Trump. Either way, he is royally fucked. She'll inject that poor kid with suicide inducing amounts of self loathing.

The one off Mad Men

A lot of these children invariably end up hating their parents. The parents think they're raising good leftists but they often fail to realise that politics, or any kind of belief really, is not inherent

shes getting old she can sense her looks fading with every passing day she has to try to stay relevant.
NOTICE ME SENPAI!

I hope this bitch didn't infect Kiki with any of this nonsense.

If the kid doesn't turn out to be gay, she'll just pump the poor bastard with hormones and claim he always wanted to be girl.

I'd be content to move along with stupid shit like this if I didn't know that kids reared in single mother households are far more likely to be criminals, drop out of high school, be violent, and be prone to mental illness.
Shit like this is setting your child up for failure, even if you're some hot shot "celebrity".
I hope her little faggot son grows up to be everything she despises, despite all her attempts to make him a failure.

So the only real men left are Republican voting?

Literally who?

What happen when little Xander discovers r9k? Will he go full Elliot Rodger?

His name is Xander?
Yep. He'll go full Columbine.

Can you imagine how fucking ass blasted you have to be to ruin both your life and your sons. lmao Women are literal children.

Stuff like this makes me think women are evil and secretly love treating men like shit.

yasssss queen slayyy

all of that shit is because 95% of single mothers are niggers.

I can't speak for all women the world over but it's definitely no secret that a large portion of women, at least in the west, do have an axe to grind against men to some degree. Whether it's a bad experience with her first boyfriend from high school or a shitty dad or just the fact that they resent being born a women, they surely get satisfaction from being difficult at best and downright hostile at worst. Not to mention self-destructive which comes in various flavors.

The shitty thing is that if some perfect lumberjack/entrepreneur guy with a big swinging dick kicked her door down and promised to care for her every need and provide many healthy children through daily unforgettable sex, she'd go with that for a while but then suddenly become bitter at him for stealing her career from her and squandering all of her godly potential on trivial things like family-making.

It's because they've been brainwashed multiple times into thinking that they have it worse than anyone else and that it's all men's fault. It wouldn't matter if they had a good father or boyfriend, even then they'll nitpick/over-analyze some minor thing he did like using the word bitch and act like it's the end of the world.

Yeah there was an article about children of LGBT families saying how terrible it was. This one guy raised by lesbians became a homosexual child prostitute so older men would show him affection.

More like her dad, probably.

Definitive proof that she had / has no manly man in her life.

Except ironically she was a decent mom in Mad Men. Also not a slut until way after the divorce.

Yes, but she is incapable of learning anything from that fact.

Kill yourself you fucking fatass piece of shit. No one will ever love you.

BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT MATT