Decision

You've been locked in a room. You have two choices: lick pic related's pussy for an hour or have your dick torn off.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nonsensicole/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=-kGUK6nlGvI
nicolekittysmith.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the punchline?

how can one girl be so autistic?

It's not a fair game. The two choices are barely equal

I'll do more than just lick

Can she tear my dick off with her mouth, gently, with love?

How are they not equal?

How is she autistic?

Who?

She looks fuckable enough.

She does?

Kill myself

I don't like what you guys are implying

Isn't she the one with the extremely autistic .webm where she screeches some shit about senpai and does a really awkward weeb dance?
She's very cringe-worthy, but still a cutie (in appearance).

I'd do a 360 and walk away

Sauce?

I saw it on Holla Forums quite a few times, but I never saved it. Sorry.

WHO IS THIS

PLS
L O N D O N

This is a trick question

What makes you think it was the

in OPs pic? What do you remember her looking like?

Based on your description, the video sounds funny. I think I'll look around for it…

She was wearing a Japanese school uniform. It was unbearable to watch. That's all I remember right now.

I've actually been doing research for you guys and I found out her name is Nicole Sund.

I am not 100% positive it's the same girl from the video I described, though.

Her actual last name isn't Sund (you got Nicole right though).

Do you remember what the girl from the webm looked like?

Like I said, she looked like her. Otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

What's wrong about the "Sund"? She calls herself that everywhere I found her.

"Sund" isn't her actual last name; it's a "pen name" of sorts.

I suppose she made it up when she thought she'd become e-famous.

I never assumed it was her real name.

I know, I'm just pointing out that it isn't.

I'd lick until my tongue burns if this "Nicole" actually is a she

qt

Google "Nicole Sund" and decide for yourself.

I don't get why this girl is always getting the fucking smack down around here. Is she a /cow/ or something?

She's autistic as fuck, and she's an attention whore. It doesn't help that she's got a bad case of manface as well.

But I don't think she's well known enough to be a cow.

I did. mostly qt pics except for 2 that make her look mannish.

She's a little homely, but if she's as autistic as you say, she'll probably be a catch for some dumpy NEET fuck out there
like for instance the ones on this image board

She's apparently got a boyfriend.

And yes, she's autistic. As in "tell everyone on twatter you're about to fuck your boyfriend" autistic.

tfw no autistic semi-man-faced, but still qt gf

Just read through her twitter, you will get the idea.

I don't have time to go through some cunt's social signaling profile. Do you have any specific examples of autism?

I mean i found an interview where she just basically shits on SJW's so idk, Id lick her body up and down over losing my penis.

She's obsessed with pokemon and has no concept of reality. If you ever DM her on twitter, it's like talking with a toddler. The girl is 1000% autistic.

She actually also made fun of modern day journalism and click bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kGUK6nlGvI

How? I know she plays it, and that's mildly autistic in and of itself, but what have you seen that indicates that she's obsessed with it?

Again, do you have any examples of what would lead you to believe that that is the case?

Not saying I don't believe you, I just want specific examples to look at because I'm bored at the moment and could use a laugh.

She responds to random people messaging her?

Dude, i'm fucking drunk right now and don't feel like doing research for you. I trolled her on twitter several months ago and she was being completely autistic. If you want to see for yourself, like I said, just read over her twitter comments.

How'd you troll her?

Did she seriously respond to you messaging her?

I pretty much pretended to be a normalfag and saw how she responded to it. She tried so hard to pretend to be normal, but it was obvious that she was autistic as fuck and just trying to be normal. I didn't record any of it so it's not anything to use as actual information, unless you take my word for it.

Like I said, look over her comments some time when you are bored.

Weird

How'd she try to act normal? And did you have to say anything to get her to respond (like pretend to be important or something) or does she actually respond to anyone that messages her on twitter?

I used a fake picture of some preppy jock guy and pretended to be a Chad. It seemed like she was trying to hit on me for a while until she asked for a timestamp pic (lol) and I obviously couldn't deliver.

It was a pretty short conversation (maybe 20 minutes IIRC) but the entire time she was trying to hit on me but sounded like some autistic retard pretending to be like a normal person. The only way that I can identify these qualities is because I myself am an autist. I honestly should have recorded the conversation.

Okay, last question. What did she do that made her sound like an autistic retard and make talking to her seem like talking with a toddler?

Just because she was completely immature and trying to plug in to "my lifestyle" and by my lifestyle I mean the persona that I was trolling as. It's a sign that she doesn't know how to be social.

If you listen to her podcasts, you can hear her clicking constantly in the background, she is reading her pre-made answers to questions that were asked before the podcast.

If you talk to her IRL, it's like talking to a retard.

I shouldn't have said "IRL", I meant in real time.

Like… she's slow?

How?

It is a man!

You guys got tricked.

It's a trap!!!

I thought that was the last question…. Like I said, read her twitter comments. I'm done with this everlasting question loop.

id still lick his pussy over lose my penis. Which couch is that fucking cat hiding under?

>HIS
>PUSSY

have you even seen his dick yet?

We still need to find that incredibly awkward video.

(I have another hunch it could have been a video related to Yandere Simulator.)

It was a brown haired girl in a (Japanese) school uniform with an autistic pitch screeching something about a senpai and then doing a really awkward dance. I think the dance video may have been a separate video.
I remember it being posted on Holla Forums with posters remarking that she was extremely autistic but they would still do her.
If I had to guess when I last saw it, I would say two weeks ago. I am fairly confident it was in one of the perpetual GamerGate threads.

That's all I remember for now.

I asked about it on Holla Forums. This was all I got before the thread was deleted.

Oh, and this.

Neither video looks like her, tho.

this video makes me want to kill myself

Where's the evidence that it's man? I see no benis.

This is it.
Did you make a new thread to find it?
The pricks in the GamerGate and .webm threads just ignore me.

Turns out it's not Nicole. Okay.

Yeah, I made a new thread.

I just watched the full video and it's even worse than I remember.
I need to lie down.

I still need to know—How did you like it?

Not only do they not look like her, they don't even resemble her. The girl is just some random person on twitter, then some autist decided to make her a part of chan culture. She isn't.

The Nicole tripfag is the most obvious example. Some fatass fag with a Nicole tripcode decided to start posting here and make it seem like Nicole was actually here, when it was just some fatass queer with a neckbeard.

How do I like what? The video? I haven't watched it yet. I can't handle that amount of autism without lying down.

Nicole? I thought she was the Leader of Gamergate.

Cringe doesn't work with women, especially cute ones.

Do watch it.

Are you trying to tell me the video does not in fact make you cringe?
How is this even humanly possible?

Fine, I'll watch it now.

The leader of gamergate was anonymous. Nicole's cute little twitter account is made by some poor autistic girl, then a bunch of fags decided to arbitrarily plug her into gamergate.

meant for

cute girls can do no wrong except be psychopathic killers

nicolekittysmith.tumblr.com/

How about getting fat?
Or getting pregnant?
Or both?

or turning into alcoholic sociopaths

You're assuming she's more benevolent than she actually is. She's an attention whore through and through. She inserted herself into gamergate because she wanted to get attention out of it. And then she went into full "shut everything down!" mode and closed her twitter once that fact was exposed.

Yep, this girl has turbo-autism.

You mean atheism, right?

I want to stick my penis in or on that face so badly

What the fuck are you talking about? Her twitter is still up and has been up since the beginning. Here it is:

Nicole has nothing to do with this site or gamergate in general. She just recently started to pretend and be a part of it so it would grow (probably funded by some outside source).

Is it because autistic people have higher intelligence? Explains why atheists have higher IQs ;)

She has a book on evolutionary biology, so autistic /s

There are different autists. There are those with low functioning autism (retards) and those with high functioning autism (those who are good at maths and don't know how to deal with people).

She has a bachelor in Biochemistry. It makes sense.

It's 2016, son. Where do you think you are?

I'm weird, I find that I only really finish books that I have physical copies of.

Yeah, I'm sure her wallet grew after you thirsty NEETs through money at her patreon for Airplay 2.

*tips fedora*

Choose one and only one.

Wow, you are stupid lol.

You would know about linking to her personal site. You are so dumb, I wish I was smart enough to hack you.

I want the Nicole Internet Defense Force to leave.

No, I was just digging for information, and you handled my response like a fucking retard. You still can't admit that you are shilling for some organization. If you aren't working for a government organization, i'd love to know who you were working for.

So are you a useful idiot pretending your patreon donation wasn't a complete waste or a beta orbiter defending your maiden on the internet in the desperate hope of getting some of that sweet used up mongoloid pussy?

What the fuck? Did you actually go there? This makes me think that you are a total retard for believing this lie. You are saying that it's all based on money and nothing more, just like a kike.

Are you sure she has a pussy?

It's not even a meme, it's a fact.

yeah money donated by the people really helps

Sanders got most of his policies into the DNC platform, looks like it did help.

well, goodbye cruel world

Okay, so how is she different than any other woman?

itt: Virgin neckbeards who would gladly crawl thru a Bagdad sewer to sniff Nicole's crotch.

Problem?

none. the manhole was a tight squeeze tho'.

u implyin uve sniffed nicole's crotch m80?

fuck off already you ugly tranny

U-ugly?

I'm ugly?

I feel so sad now… I can't live with being ugly…

I think I'll go kill myself…

I love Nicole and i want to insert my penis in her.

shut up she is a qt

Well she's got a degree in biochemistry and works as an intern at Gil'ead (a biotech company), so she can't be that retarded.

That's real fucking cringy.

But I'm hard as a rock right now.

God I want to worship her feet in those socks.

Wow, so impressive! I bet her parents must be so proud! I know I couldn't keep up with a job requiring me to do such complicated things as answering phones and handling paperwork.

This one?

rather lick her feet tbqh fam

I'd rather cut a hole in her bellybutton and see if I can get my dick in far enough to touch her spine.

You faggot she is QT

but really kill me now.

Eat like a starving man

Everybody point and laugh at this faggot

Lick her pussy till she cums.

I would never, especially not if he was as fat as OP's tranny.

user, are you really just going on the internet to tell lies?