HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE THREE SEASHELLS

HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE THREE SEASHELLS

I have three seashells in my bathroom and no toilet paper.

China being the strongest during the late 00s was a fad chompsky.

how do you use them?

Yeah, nah, China is losing its impetus already.

I keep the toilet paper hidden in a cabinet. I do this so guests are forced to realize the three seashells are there.

Holy shit that is awesome.

This shit is about to get comfy. This film really has become a cult classic

it gets better with time instead of worse

I remember being sick as fuck at home and watching this on a folded out couch at 3am, and wanting to throat-fuck Sandra Bullock in my feverish delirium.

Oh shit watch out she's coming for you.
I hope for your sake she's not taking Sylvester Stallone with her..

The seashells are simply decorative buttons.

1st button - Flush Waste
2nd button - Bidet Water Spray Clean
3rd button - Dry cleaning air jets

On vacation in London
Watching Demolition Man in hotel room
Horrible pussy world, everyone is a pacifist faggot
Watch unarmed cops try to negotiate with a knife wielding nigger maniac
Realize I haven't paid for my TV license and I had just been looking out the window

In America one cop would have fucked that guy up so bad the media would be using it to meme a race war.

That would be a good movie. In the opening scene, a dozen unarmed bobbies try to negotiate with terrorist Mohammad Durka Mohammad. Dirty Harry gets out of his car, draws his huge revolver and blows the hajji away with one shot. Then he lights up a cigarette and throws out a funny one liner to the shocked bobbies. Cue title sequence. Foreign Exchange Cop.

Holla Forums, what would you write for the funny one liner?

Where are all the white women at?

Demolition Man and Judge Dredd are glorious pieces of '90s Stallone dickcheese.

If I may, let's add a part where the sandnigger says something along the lines of "Allah is great!" in his durka language, before being blown away. Then our protagonist says in durkanian, after lighting his cigarette and taking a long whiff, "Allah is my bitch."

Would trigger everyone so hard that they start WW3 in the theater, but damn if it wouldn't be great to see that on screen.

"Guess it's not Ramadan for him anymore."

There was a scene like that in Four Lions. The incompetent British police try to negotiate with a terrorist who blows himself up ultimately.

ILLUMINATE!

"Allah ackbar? More like allah ack BOOM" (Puts on shades)

DELUMINATE!

What did she mean by this?

Ever heard of rimjobs?

Tumblr?

whoa

Movie night?