NEET Tips

I know most of you faggots sit around in your rooms all day, so you must be professionals. I need some of your tips.

How do you maintain your sanity when you isolate yourself from the outside world for extended periods of time? Whenever I'm alone for too long, my dark suppressed thoughts begin to surface, and I get really fucked up about it. What do you guys do to keep yourselves from thinking too much?

workout

Holla Forumstards don't work out

1. Spend time on here, which doesn't exactly suppress negetive thoughts, but at least it's not the kind of dark internal monologue that I think you're referring to.
2. Read books. It's important to spend time away from the internet, as it's full of triggering things that may seem important, but in reality, are extremely inconsequential.
3. Talk long walks, which I find very therapeutic.
4. Watch muh Pittsburgh Pirates/Steelers
5. Paint and occasionally do some writing.

And that's about it. That's my life. Almost zero social interaction whatsoever.

bullshit, being in shape is not antithetical to being NEET

and it's not a social activity

Depends on the person.
I'm the kind of person that needs the social interaction unfortunately, but not all are.
Working out can help but only so far. The depressing thoughts will surface eventually. I switched to a sport eventually.
If you REALLY need the isolation, maybe also try meditation/yoga.
NEETs here don't have a solution for your problem. They're all depressed. Just go to /r9k/ and see for yourself.

Oh, forget it!

I support good causes.

If you are having "fucked up and dark thoughts" being isolated, then you are not a NEET.

How can I learn your ways, NEET Master?

Eat, NEET, Sleep

make oc

I try to be prove the inferiority of the successful wageslaves that are my former school bullies by using my free time to be productive, learning to program and speak Japanese. But then I remember it's hard so I watch anime and browse programming to pretend. Also my one super power is being able to masturbate constantly without breaks.

Play video games. Watch anime. Watch TV shows. Masturbate.

Fuck that, how do you pay for it? (I mean, besides the majority living in their parents' basement.)

Every few weeks I consider giving up and moving to a place where I don't have to see anybody, don't have to interact, etc, but shit still costs money.

My parents, one brother, and grandma are regularly in the house. Also I visit a therapist once a week. Social contact keeps me pretty sane

I manage a NEETs-only company… I'm serious!

I love NEETs

for a moment I thought you were going to say all your family were NEETs

my brother seems to be a neet too, which probably made my parents more tolerating of me. He just sits around all day doing nothing but playing assfaggots and making music. I don't know of any work he does or education, seems like he's just as lazy a faggot as me

spoken like a god

When the depression strikes I jerk off, that's also what I do to stay awake, have fun, and think about how fucking sad my life is

I think I'm one of those people who doesn't need social interaction. I moved out two years ago and I've haven't seen my family or friends since. My dad and I talk on the phone about once every two months, but I don't feel like I miss them at all. I masturbate and play video games all day. Living the dream.

Workout
Drink green tea
Eat healthy
Install a easy Gnu-Linux like Mint and learn to program
Get a library card
Read novels and history books
Learn a trade skill

you just get used to it.

So, user. Surely you can tell us how you have mastered the shut-in life.

Or perhaps you are a normalfag scum, after all?

Read books, play vidya, sometimes go to the gym, eat food, go on the Internet, occasionally go outside for a walk in the countryside (alone of course.). I'm a NEET…. Not in employment, not in education (kicked out because of my political affiliations. Just fuck my free speech up fam.) Still live with my parents, suffer from terrible anxiety and depression of the homicidal sort. Shame guns aren't legal here. My sanity is lost, the only way I can keep myself sane is to attempt to contain it by conceding to it a little. I speak to myself openly and aloud when I'm alone, and I'm so skilled at it now that I can keep a conversation going for hours and discuss anything. It feels like only I truly understand myself.

We're not all mental duds like you user, I don't have any dark thoughts. Being alone helps me concentrate, and is relaxing because of how quiet it is, plus since I'm literally the only one in 500 acres of space when I'm working, I sing, draw, read, etc. Its really great. I'd recommend a night job to most neet types, it doesn't even feel like work and it gets me a meager wage to spend how I please. I've invested most or all of it into stock, and a part of it into improving my computer.

Go to a gas chamber, fucking kike. Your kind doesn't belong here.

So I'm assuming you get regular social contact. Everything about your posts screams normalfaggotry.

You aren't a true NEET.