Make a joke or punchline about males getting raped

uh wow sexist much?

Booty warrior was pretty funny tbh

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Family Guy I can respect the balls they had back then.

So what are you saying? There should be no rape jokes or rape jokes should be done about both genders?

I think he just wants consistency, either or.

a SJW won't see it as hypocritical, because to them: "men are powerful enough to deal with it/ and it doesn't happen often. it's not a joke for women because it's a real threat"
..or something equally dumb.

SJWs are going about it the wrong way. Pretty soon it'll be funnier to joke about women being raped because it's taboo.

I hope rape becomes normalized instead

Back when the Nostalgia Critic did his first commercial video review he made a rape joke about the Fun Fruit Trees. He wasn't as big of a cuck back then.

Leftists express it as "rape is power plus privilege!"
No, that doesn't make any sense, but if leftists were capable of rational thought they wouldn't be leftists in the first place.

He also used to make gay jokes quite frequently during the first few years of his NC career. Not anymore of course, since his fanbase now mostly consists of faggots and furries.

It already is.

Because all sex is considered 'rape' nowadays.

men can't be raped, Paul Elam.

false

This is funny tbh

someone needs to halp that guy

Why are all your examples from cartoons?

Why does that matter?

This is Holla Forums. Use Holla Forums if you want to talk about cartoons.

Shoo shoo Holla Forums diaperboy

PLEASE POST MORE

Raping women isn't comedy?

I find it more arousing than funny…

So if watching your wife get raped by a another man makes you a cuck
What would you be if you're a woman and your husband gets raped by another man
Is there a name for that?

cartoons go on Holla Forums

I thought cuck was gender neutral? The term cuck only applies to males?

rape = nigger babies

there are no ass babies.

>>>/cuckquean/

Intrasting. it's a real word.

It was so nice here while you were gone.
Why were you gone anyway?
Did you get banned and were too stupid to use proxies or something?

Why are you so bootyblasted.
Just participate in the shitposting. God I hate faggots like you the most.

I,want this

Hey, you, look at me okay. I'm the guy that does the bumping here kiddo. I chose not to bump this thread because it didn't meet one of my criterias for my bump.

Cartoons go on Holla Forums.

This, I don't know why these jokers haven't figured it out yet.

Indeed

They're still edgy and do it for the shock value. It's not about having the courage or balls. They are trolls and feed of of the reactions the pleb comedy invokes.

absolutely but one in like 40 gags is still good for a laugh, more than I can say for postironic upitsownass shit like that clown thing from galifakis or heidecker

the recent one had a good ford bit

lol did this air then, i dont fucking watch them on the boobtube i torrent them obviously, but thats kinda funny and clearly a coinkidink

I understand the hate for family goy but its like the most tv i can take at a time, 15 minutes of garbage so that i can let out the occasional downsie laugh and stop thinking for a bit

What was it?

Rape is a social construct.

Consent is actually meaningless because it can be manufactured.

Yeah, if you keep punching her she'll eventually agree.

This doesn't happen user.