New Board

>>>/8beers/
join us at our new lounge.

I'll pass.

Well you could post core but it'd be deleted too. I'll update it.

It doesn't matter, I don't drink anyway. Sorry.

Howdy!

Commie threads are welcome provided they are interesting.

Faggot

Wow, the rules and faggotry keep piling up. What's next, "no gurlz allowed". This sounds like a faggot club. When I'm drinking, I prefer browsing boards with no rules (just the DOST) and not being flooded with lefty commie faggots.

Enjoy your shit board.

i'm drunk now, faggot

It's not for everybody, but I've seen where a "no rules" board like this one goes: directly down the shitter. So if you want that, you can have it. Your thing, I like visiting Holla Forums all the time.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

That's already this board.

I don't even know who you're referring to but I will spam your board with pron just for the lulz.

It's not me. I made the Communism thread after OP said they were welcome "if they were interesting."

If it's so shitty, why are you advertising on Holla Forums? All you are going to do is attract tripfag autist and the very cancer that you are trying to avoid.

funny you say that when we just got another girl to show her tits the other day

I thought you were referring to this guy as

Anyhow, you don't have to be a faggot my man.

Numbers, more people see it. That's really it, I want people to participate.

It will never work. The more you spam and shill, the more people just ignore it. The only boards that have a chance on this site are legacy boards and a few other at the top. Creating new boards on this site is absolutely worthless.

Eh, it works enough. Usually smaller boards get a stream of followers. /bbw/, /improve/, some come back, you get optimum comfy board setting. That's the goal. Call it worthless, it's doing something I wanted to do. It's better then not doing it.

No it's not, shitboarding just makes the site more cancerous.

Your post just makes the site more cancerous.

not an argument

Your opinion isn't an argument either.

my opinion is objectively true. Yours on the other hand, is not.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

toasting in an ebin bread

die commie scum