Star versus Forces of Evil Cunny Stuff

Star Butterfly and Marco make out and have cute, awkward teen sex.
This comic is not complete yet but I'm posting it anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/93901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The end.

But not really because the artist is still delivering pages. But in a way it's the end because see what Marco did in that last page.

nhentai.net/g/93901/
The girl reminds me of this.

post some more of her

Isn't there one where she gets raped by what I assume to be one of the "villains" of the tale and she's impregnated?

Do you know it?

I do.
That's a set made of photoshoped screen caps from the last two episodes.

Can you post it if you have it?

I don't have it, but there's a SvsFOE thread on /co right now
(because there's always one)
and it may be there. Of it's not there, ask and someone will deliver.

Wait, that kid is five?

Where did you read that? It says fifth-grader, so she should be 11.

Nice.

Oh, right. I guess I was momentarily retarded.

Right?
References…

It's funny, I also read it as she was 5 until last week.

top tier waifu

top tier hiphop

Is the show this comic is based on worth watching?

It's the very definition of mediocre.
Blondie is pretty hot though (her voice is an acquired taste) and she's funny and stuff.
She lost her virginity in a car and in a cloud, and that's weird for a Disney show, but they didn't show the fucking so I guess that makes it OK.
It's normal for teens to fuck in cars, but since it's a fantasy setting they also had to make it a car that was in a cloud.
It's a meh show with one very fun character.

I expected her voice to be completely different.
Too bad.

What's that shit doing here?

Is this canon?

btw, that voice sounds like a 45 year old high school teacher.

Did they just grab the first grandma they found on the streets?

I have now watched some clips and half an episode on YouTube. Most of it is boring, the rest is cringe-worthy.

It's a shame, I really like Star's design.

The fucking? Yes, it's canon.
But the setting was comedic. I mean, it was creepy because she became a literal semen demon and kidnapped males to mate with them and grew insect wings, but it was creepy in a sort of horror movie way, not a perverted way.
She totally fucked in a car though.

Why the fuck do you people mention this within 30 seconds of the show being brought up?

Here's the scene: she -as a weird bug-like creature- grabbed a boy sitting on a car and pulled him into the sky. They all fall back down 10 seconds later. There's no reference to sex, she (and he) is not naked, and it's 10 goddamn seconds. How does that equate to having sex?

If you want to imagine cartoon characters having sex, just go to paheal you dumb cunts.

That's what I figured. Thanks for giving me the actual truth my nigger.

I'll agree with user on this: the fact that she -as hormonally raging bug creature- kidnapped boys hardly seems as innocent as a kids show can try to pass off. What was supposed to happen? "Smooching"? It's hard to imagine what would have played out other than them getting their string shot all up in her Butterfree.

But the scene itself is tame and inferring that anything happened is bullshit. Not worth the torrenting time to check it out.

fucking autism

If you could cure autism, would you do it?

no
😂😂😂

OK. If you could give autism to whoever you want, would you do it?

remember

Few?
Let's see… there are the furries. That's a large community.
Poor people that can't afford a computer. If we say they're 50% of the entire human population to be on the safe side of the estimation, that's a conservative number.
There are niggers, and I say that as a black person myself. I hate niggers. By which I mean what they call "black culture" is an inferior culture that celebrates ignorance and breeds violence.
There are male feminists, fat people, short people, people with horrible taste, cripples…
I don't think there are few people you can look down on.

That's a bit depressing.

Nope. Furries, sure, but everything else, no. I can ridicule those others but they've all got me beat. Autists and furries (basically the same thing) are the only thing I've got because I can interact marginally better than they can.

Social anxiety?
There's always drinking.

There are still black people. :^)

yes 100%
I'd give autism to all Black Lives Matter supporters over age 16.
For keks

Why only over age 16?

I'd give it to all of them regardless of age.
I hear people often ask.
No, they can't make me look bad. I'm an individual, so only I can make me look bad.
BLM is a dangerous movement and it has to be met with opposition.

fat beta and proud
t. tumblr shows