16chan.nl,
8ch.net/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
16chan.nl/
sixteen7iuqazme7.onion
archive.is/4Y3J5
8ch.net/settings.php?board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO! FUCK YOU!

Could this be the birth of an epic new meme?

Mind in the right place; development skills not so much.

nice

Josh is god-tier

tech pill is finding the truth about technology and botnet

how?

$12k wasted because wheelchair decided that looping through 1000 pixels or so on each request and manipulating an image in a language meant to fucking template strings was A-OK.
It's a lesson in why calling C libraries, shit that smarter people than you have spent a decade creating just so that retards could create captchas in PHP, is important in many cases.

I'll just post it myself

He never finished high school, for one thing.
pastebin.com/NYbrgrB7
when i was in the 10th grade I was enrolled in like, 4 out of 7 classes in the IT hall
and one time our english teacher was absent and no sub showed up
so i taught a kid about the "netsend" windows command prompt that sends a message to all computers on the network
he sent "i hate nhs" to all the computers the monday after a teacher in the IT hall had died on the weekend
they pinned it on us and i took full blame because we were originally both going to get saturday detention
he started crying and i felt bad so i just said i did it
but like, despite it not being
a big deal or really hacking
the IT dean said I had shamed the entire IT lab
and blamed me for killing the IT teacher
she said I was such a bad student
I had given her stress that caused her heart attack
she was talking the same week about like
how she was stressing out over how bad I was
and she told me i was banned from any IT classes
so I just dropped out and started dual enrolled classes online
In the Dean's office by myself she told me that I had stressed her out so much by being a deliquent student that I had induced her heart attack.

This is the out of date one, by the way.

Just another kid that was failed by the education system.
If you jerk off in your first two years you're better off dropping out, getting your GED and going to community to move on up from there.

sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/

THE HACKER KNOWN AS SIXTEEN-CHAN

How else do you suggest implementing that algorithm, champ?

use imagemagick instead of pure php, retard

How about ...

1. Not.
2. Using Imagick instead.

Do either of those work for you, champ?

If something is taking five seconds to generate a 300x100 pixel image, chances are it's shit and needs a better solution.

Holy fuck Cripplecucks are the most pathetic people.

Yeah, let's throw everything under the rug! It's not quadratic if I can't see it!

You fucking Pythonistas are what's killing software.

It just werkz

TOR, NNTP in the future, and functional board admin panel are just a plus

The fact that you think imagemagick and php are the same speed when it comes to image processing is what's killing tech. Go back to jerking off about how JavaScript is fast enough to be a real language.

OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A TROLL

Then your complaint is
and not
?

:^)

I'm sure that JavaScript and Go are also extremely slow at complex image manipulation. You need a C lib like ImageMagick to do that. No, my complaint is still that the retarded cripple cocked up the one thing he did for the project.

That's not true, he also set out to add an anchor link (to go to the bottom of the page) to the thread template and somehow ended up breaking the Next beta site in the process until Josh fixed it.

Go and even Java if you set it up as a server could be fast enough to do this in a relatively short time period. Of course C is going to be faster, but that doesn't change the fact that you are complaining about the algorithm and not about the execution environment.

So you're arguing pedantic language use and not anything of substance? OK.

I actually find this very memetic.

Jewsh RAPED and MURDERED a teacher in 2010. His chan is destined to be the most hardcore.

10bux? Are you the /4irc/ autist?
I know it's hard to swallow, that your crippled lord sank a project and wasted everyone's fucking money because of his incompetence alone, the one thing he did finish he fucked up badly.

You seem very upset, friend.
Why is that?

I'm not upset, just mildly annoyed.
This bullshit belongs on /operate/, not on Holla Forums. I come here to wank off over Linux distros, not read pages of inane meta.

Please spoiler NSFW files.

Hi, Josh.

Hey Josh

Hello, Joshua.

Sup Josh

Hi Josh

Hello Josh

Josh was a sperglord who shouldn't have been allowed to interact with 8ch as a developer whatsoever and wouldn't bend on such stupidly fucking simple things as a CSS that resembles the current vichan layout for ease of use and transition because muh vision and Web 3.0

Hotwheels is an incompetent who can't program

People who pretend only one or the other is the reason why 8ch isn't currently using Next are fucking stupid as both had a hand in it, Josh poisoned the well for himself here and Hotwheels introduced death-bugs

It was his project, and he planned a user style picker and multiple themes, and that feature was finished. Holla Forums would be one site using his project.
He said time and time again that it would be done in the future but sperglords like yourself kept nitpicking the stupidest shit versus finishing actual features.

The actual reason is kiwiispergs stoking the fire and sperging out over every little shit Josh took.
You know why all of the userbase knows about Next "leaking" IP addresses? Because kiiwiispergs spammed it across the site. They also bring it up every time Josh is mentioned.
You know why not many people know about the IP address leak hotwheels was responsible? Not to mention board owners being able to gather IP addresses with stylesheets for over TWO FUCKING YEARS?
Because there's not a group of spergs who have it in for hotwheels to spam it and remind everyone of his fuckup. At least not as comparable to the autism of people who were banned from his shitty forum. You'll notice they also shit up /cow/ with almost a dozen fully filled threads discussing almost nothing but forum screencaps of him telling someone to fuck off. They literally have no content whatsoever and somehow they keep going, and it's only populated by faggots who got pissed off at Josh because they didn't bend to their autism or some shit.

I think Josh should have remained anonymous, the 4chan staff all try to remain user because of all the types of drama you saw throughout Holla Forums.

4chan has a global rule against criticism of 4chan and /qa/ is ruled with an iron fist. You may not like it but it's effective at stopping the trolls.

.. is /cow/ just Josh's Holla Forums?

/cow/ isn't even responsible.
It's his own current and former users that he's pissed off or just faggots that enjoy toying with him because of some percieved slight.
Most of /cow/ isn't interested in kiiwiifarms and most don't care about Josh. It's a minority of faggots who keep trying to rise him to "lolcow" status and posting another thread as soon as the first hits bump limit, to continue posting non-content.

There's nothing particularly lolcow about Josh, he's too self aware to ever be good lolcow materiel.

hey, josh

He spergs out but nowhere near badly enough to be a cow, he's just your run of the mill autist really.

sure

Josh just shitted himself when he saw that post.

kek

What happened since this whole thing.

I haven't checked in since the massive meltdown and both hotwheels and josh posting long as fuck logs that for some reason i read all of.

Then Josh was afraid of being eaten by pigs, and hotwheels care person was a dick and exiled him onto some island and abandoned him.

What;s happened since then? What are they all up to now? Do they still live in the phillapines? Also, why did hotwheels move there? Seems like a strange place to want to move to.

He moved there because human labor is very cheap. His maid that lives with him all but one day a month is paid just over $300 USD to wipe his ass and take care of his every need. He also lives near Jim, who is the only reason he can support himself. The breakdown between the cripple and Josh was due to Jim deciding that Josh was an obstacle, and the cripple would sooner die than go back home.

Ah, okay.

What ended happening to Josh? And does hotwheels still work on the site or make streams/videos? I found his videos pretty interesting.

Even with the cost of labor being cheap in the phillapines, wouldn't he revieve better quality health care... anywhere else?

Josh went home and started working on his sites. He runs 16chan.nl, which was bought after Jim threatened to kill Holla Forums. He's started working on it recently again.

HW abandoned the site. Jim's son runs it now.
For him, he doesn't need "quality healthcare". He just wants oxycodone.

Is Cripplekikemonkey really Jim's son or is this just a meme?

Really really.

to be fair to codemonkey he's the only reason the site survived past the point where liberal faggots had eliminated all his payment processors
but still, it's a bit of a shitty situation
who knows what the future holds, the software isn't exactly great

held together with duct tape and spit

all hotwheels payment processors, that is

Freech (Holla Forums goons) and 16chan use it, so you know it's shit!

/cow/ is a dead board run by SA goons that get triggered by happy merchants. They also let owners of failed previous iterations set the rules because they're all goons at the top, and are direct competitors to Josh's kiwifarms shitsite.

Spotted the /cow/tist

It's always the same guy, too. If you ever read through a /cow/ thread on Josh, this fucking idiot is always there trying to shoot down any moderate take on him.

I appreciate the free defense but you guys are way too autistic about it.

This is a very funky way of saying both fucked up. And no, it wasn't Hotwheels alone. Remember the statistics that made its rounds in the Hotwheels fix your shit thread? It shows that it still has problems with load despite the complexity removed from the Captcha. Basic Varnish support was added one month after Null packed his shit and started to do Kiwishit instead. I have closed the thread by the way. Without Weechatlog, servers any chance to get Next and with the a central place for general Holla Forums information in place there is no need for it to be open.

Pretty much this. Keep in mind that Nool did most of the coding and fucking rubber stamped HW's captcha. We also don't know who has written that thing in the first place because it was done by both IRL. Null left his Coke Zero bottle collection for a change and went to Hotwheels.

Kiwispergs and Nool sempai. Ah yes. I didn't document the CSS shenanigans because they were not part of Next's development but a problem of Infinity. The IPs Hotwheels has leaked were from what? 1 year old documents that shouldn't have been uploaded with GIT in the first place. Don't get me wrong, it was still retarded, because these files are exellent conspiracy fuel. The reason why I showed you faggots the logs is because the pointing fingers on the cripple doesn't make Next available to us or fixes the software. It doesn't even reflect the laundry list of his retarded decisions. It doesn't even reflect reality.

No. We don't invade Kiwifarms and piss off its users for the sake of epin netwar by trying to post the same braindead poorly made Photoshops over and over again.

Nice attempt Warosufags. No! /cow/ being so slow was its normal way before they joined Holla Forums. Get back into your padded cell and stop talking about shit only you care about. No one cares about the spoopy cowtists except you.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
Please go back to /4irc/, autist. You're out of your depth here. You stringed a bunch of words together to try and sound intelligent, but come off sounding like a fucking retard to anyone who's not a drooling retard.
No, it's the same faggot. You're warosushitter or whatever the name of that faggot is who won't shit the fuck up about warosu.
You have a mental illness as well. Tell me, do you faggots hang out in an IRC channel? It seems likely, since you all post in the same threads one after another.

Warosushitter is another autist and a /jp/ shitposter from GNFOS.

Okay, I really can't tell autists all apart, all I know is that one or two have a mental illness, and further obsession so as to not shut the fuck up about "warosu" and "the epic battle against jannie" and the other won't shut the fuck up about Something Awful and goons.

Sperging out much?

I have read the same shit on Desustorage. These words are not strung together but were exactly what Hotwheels has written into the Log containing Bui's spam Hola spam IPs from /cuteboys/. I don't know what the other log was about.

At this point you are fucking paranoid. Same shit on desustorage I suppose. Whats the next name you are going to throw on my head? ACK?

OK. I see what kind of game you are trying to play. The only mentally ill /irc/ user was Woxx. Holla Forums; welcome Woxx. /u/ won't have to deal with him.

Another candidate for shitting up this thread with unrelated Yurifaggotry is Akemi who got banned from /u/ and from /a/ for being an obnoxious shithead. Don't trust any of the two about Holla Forums. They are outsiders from cuck/u/ who are upset over some swoole paddy.

First of all, you incompetent fucking retard, these files were not "uploaded into GIT."
They were stored at the root of the web server to easily serve, the only reason git remnants comes into any of it is because of hotwheels incompetent nginx server directives, but he'd be serving them at the root of the site anyways because he put them there on purpose to serve. Him using git at the root path just made it easy to find the files.

So you're not one of those two autists? In that case, I apologize, but it doesn't make them not exist. There's no paranoia here.

Yeah, around 40/requests a second per core. No one's saying it doesn't need further optimizations. What we are saying is that it could've been used on Holla Forums in January had Hotwheels not pozzed the project with his fucking incompetence.

Through GIT. They weren't floating around Hotwheel's GIThub page but here. You are aware that this instance is fed to a non public repository on the cripple's machine, yes?

You are. I have already spotted your writing style on Desustorage. That shit isn't healthy and derails the thread.

And Null. You forgot that Beavis and Butthead are a duo. I already had that topic. Her is my reply again: The two met up IRL to write the captcha, Null still hawked the GIThub repository and was called a controlfreak multiple times by other volunteer devs. He has rubber stamped the commit from HW, he saw no problem, He has used the Captcha for months and saw no problem, after the first failure he needed the help of multiple experts and saw no problem with the Captcha. One of the experts said that the longest operation in another module was in the Captcha. As cherry on the top development kinda stopped in February. I am still subscribed to Nool's Github feed and I see everything he did during the time. It ain't developing Next, I tell you what.

Thread derailled by asshurt faggot who fears people who read #Janiteam. You can always become one of them by opening your own thread and

I can't believe I have defended something that stopped getting developed on after it had nothing to do with Holla Forums.

No, retard, through nginx. It wasn't committed to git. It's simply in the directory he was serving.
I don't ghost post, especially not on 4chan archives, and haven't for years.
You're fucking retarded. Go back to /4irc/.
Josh literally copypasted all the shit that hotwheels wrote, trusting him on which options to enable and which options to not enable, because he was not the one who wrote it.
Git isn't centralized, you stupid fucking retard. Subscribing to github does not say whether something is being developed or not, it only says that that particular tree is not active. And development is definitely going on with 16chan.

Please, just leave Holla Forums. You're only embarassing yourself when you don't know how git works or think that the IP leaks in question were "UPLOADED TO GIT" whatever that means.

And you lose your temper over botched details? Why was Hotwheels writing something about having in GIT in that file? Also this doesn't change the fact that this instance of Infinity is fed through its own instance.

I don't buy it. No one outside of /u/, /irc/ or cuckchan weeb board archives know about Warosushitter and ACK. Stop derailling the thread with your asshurt.

Alos saw that official development started again 2 days ago and the only people involved are Josh and Interjection.

I haven't lost my temper, I'm simply calling you a fucking retard. Which you are.
Because he's retarded and exposed the .git directory. In fact, it's still fucking exposed.
8ch.net/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
This made it easy to find the files in question.
How about the fact that you, or another autist, won't shut the fuck up about them?
Between /4irc/ and various threads on Holla Forums, all I hear from you autists is "MUH WAROSU MUH SOMETHING AWFUL MUH Holla Forums"
You're fucking mentally ill.
Seek help.
Development started again all the way back on the 12th when Hotwheels got shitcanned. Also, that's not how git works.
Not even getting into the ability to rewrite history for a tree.

A revolutionary idea from a visionary genius killed before it's time by an arrogant egotist who believed in his own celebrity.

RIP in peace Josh. May PTHC angels lift you up the paincore heaven you dreamed of.

That doesn't even make sense because Josh says he will holocaust pedophiles who post on his imageboard, or at least forbid them to post images.
Anything /hebe/, basically, is not allowed.

on Holla Forums there is a 16 chan (Infinity Next) wordfilter

test
16chan.nl/

See if the onion is wordfiltered

sixteen7iuqazme7.onion

I don't post on Holla Forums

A layman is not a retard stop screeching at me how I am one. I used Perforce a few times but never GIT. What I can see with the file you are posting is a list of all files and folders on this server. This thing shouldn't be public.

Ah this. Its because these clowns were actually inside these threads. Here is a little special preview for you:

archive.is/4Y3J5

No, the people who were telling them (Holla Forums) to fuck off already don't meet up in a IRC channel. Everyone who knows about them is sick of and tiered of their brain dead funposting. If you saw backlinks to /4irc/ other than the one from the ones in "Hotwheels fix your shit XX" these weren't me.

curl 8ch.net/settings.php?board=b
Goddamn, Holla Forums has a shitload of word filters, but yes 16chan is filtered to Infinity Necks

Thanks captain obvious.
Shitposters being shitposters?
Who cares? Everyone knows they're shitposters.
The autism in question is accusing less than 10 shitposters to be some vast something awful/warosu/jp conspiracy.
No one cares, faggot. They're on their own imageboard and occasionally post a thread here for fun.
Why focus on MUH WAROSU MUH Holla Forums versus any other gaggle of shitposters? You know of Foolz shitposters, right?
Basically the same thing, except they're far more organized and autistic than Holla Forums.
I know I've seen foolz faggots shitposting on Holla Forums and especially Holla Forums on Holla Forums before.

The onion isn't filtered.

They are not. Where the fuck did you get that from? Do you think a effective conspiracy has /cow/ thread that tells you how they are a pathetic shitposters and probably sexual losers too? Same goes for foolz who are covered by a rule on Holla Forums. Our volunteers jank their bait threads all the time.

Get your head out of the ass! None of the two are impressive and they were both enabled by archives.

From the autist or several that posts it in every thread he gets a chance to.
Yeah, you're not the /cow/tist that constantly bitches about warosu or anything.
Do yourself a favor, champ, and go outside.

Don't bother man he's been obsessing over them for months. He comes around Holla Forums every once in a while to post long paranoid essays about goons or watarabo and null and kiwispergs blah blah blah

I miss hotwheels...

Does he even post anymore? What is he up to lately?

emoji coding languages and drugs

Is he happy at least?

Probably not. He said he didn't work on Next or Holla Forums at all in 2015 because he was depressed.

Didn't sound very happy when he stepped down as admin.

Try a year of occasional archiving and have laugh on their cost. I have no Idea why I get screamed at for being only in only one kind of a thread. Don't bother is the right reaction, because those faggots are not here anymore.

He did, but his solution failed. Making mod.php faster only made mod.php faster. The rest is correct for the timespan from early February onwards. He sounded extremely unhappy in his last post.

Holocausting? Please, they deserve to be put in a ring while everyone stones them to death.

Or better yet, just kill them, they're wasting precious air.

It's shit. $12k scam.

Sounds like he sabotaged IN.

All these text walls are awful. I'm starting to appreciate slow as fuck 16chan.nl more just because it's people shooting casual one liners once every few minutes rather than this constant textwall bullshit.

I don't know where the AGPL license touched the saging /cow/tist at, and I don't know if Josh raped and murdered his mother, but I hope he finds solace and Josh justice very soon because this is ridiculous.

Pretty much, yeah. Hotwheels did.
And then Jim tried to steal the copyright from Josh so his shitty filipino company would own it. Because Jim did try to buy the codebase by offering Josh a salary, originally.
Maybe that was really the plan all along, and Josh fucked it up because he wouldn't give copyright over.

R
J O S H
I N
M

COINCIDENCE?

I THINK NOT.

ALL IMAGE BOARDS ARE OWNED BY JIM!!! *CHAN is OVER.

this

Ron tried the same shitty argument on /sudo/, it's a dumb argument.
20 lines of CSS and it looks fucking exactly the same.
Also, web 2.0 is a buzzword that applies to all user generated content.
Even futaba is web 2.0.

His database is bloat because it's faster to run the whole thing off one machine but no machine is powerful enough whilst being cost effective.
It takes 5min for index pages to update with current 16ch traffic. It could have been fixed by now if he wasn't such a fucking spastic sperging mong who drives away those who try to help him. He did however stick to the agpl, so I respect thin for that. I genuinely hope next is finished within the next 10 years, although someone smarter and less of an autistic sperg than Josh will need to fork the project.

ebin

/** * Gets our binary value and unwraps it from any stream wrappers. * * @param mixed $value * @return IP */ public function getBanIpStartAttribute($value) { return new IP($value); } /** * Gets our binary value and unwraps it from any stream wrappers. * * @param mixed $value * @return IP */ public function getBanIpEndAttribute($value) { return new IP($value); }

someone explain this shit? im not a php pro

that was a whole thing fam.

Do you know how to store ip range bans in a database?
Well, in postgres you would just use the cidr type which you can easily query.
Since, IN was supposed to be database agnostic Josh does the following.

Now to check if an address is range banned you do a query that checks if this table has one entry where the IP in question is bigger than low and smaller than high. If there is at least one match then it's banned.

People kept taking the creator of PHP's quotes out of context to fit the >php meme.

I looked them all up and the basics of it were the creator saying the first version of PHP which he made was crap but that modern PHP was made by different people and completely different.

I'm confused. Is this a bad thing? MySQL still doesn't support CIDR columns as far as I know.

It's the way to go in MySQL. Another way would be to store them as strings, but I don't know if that would be faster or slower.

Infinity Next was a shitty attempt at trying to turn Holla Forums into Reddit 2.0, however Josh lacked any real skill to actually pull it off with any degree of competence so he had an autistic hissyfit that fucked the site up for months until Codemonkey came along and fixed it.

Feeding and supporting himself without help is over ambitious for jewsh.

And it doesn't matter if it is /jp/ joke video. Things can be funny and still be true.

What are you talking about? That video was made by someone who makes a series in the same style. Before they became about Josh, they ridiculed the cripple relentlessly. It has nothing to do with /jp/.

/jp/ was funny. These videos are just autistic.

Fredrick "I want the reddit audience" Brennan has deliberately tried to get reddit into here, and said something along the lines of preferring reddit users to "muh secrit club" users.

They were made by the same warosu teenbro that has been behind a whole lot of the shit posting on Holla Forums.

but this time the Holla Forums goon menace is making fun of josh XDD we dont like josh so is ok 😂👌😂👌😂👌

There is no Holla Forums goon menace. It has been warosu and the /jp/ teenbro cabal the entire time. I honestly can't understand how you people still don't see this.

I hope anyone who uses this retarded smiley gets ass cancer.

And subsequently ran off to cower in some brand new meta board because people hurt his feels.

What I have been doing is submitting requests for abandoned boards and leaving snarky bullshit messages and insults for Ron in the messages. It guarantees either him or Jim has to read each request.

Unless something changed no one actually reads the claim emails. There have been threads on /operate/ for months bitching about the shit claim system. Pajeetwheels handed boards out to his IRC buddies only.

The cripple took /2hu/ from its owner and gave it to his tranny irc buddy. Fuck him.

No he gave it to a random twitterfag. /2hu/ lost their shit because kripplekike parked in the handicap space in their IRC channel at the time and didn't even give them a heads up he was taking it from the old board owner or asked if any of the actual board users wanted it.

The tranny wasn't a user of the board and immediately after taking the board got rid of the mods and began flooding the board with its cam whore tranny shit. It came into the IRC channel a bunch of times and demanded that the owner give him control of the channel and when they refused he banned the entire channel from the board which, coincidentally, was the majority of the users.

The cripple likened using the claim system as he originally intended to "throwing perls before swine" which is why his IRC and twitter buddies take priority over anons claiming boards through the system he himself created. This is also why stealing boards from board owners was justified in his mind.

It's probably because we're not a paranoid schizophrenic like you.
Nor do we care.

wew bro