8ch.pl is experiencing the same posting errors

Tried posting on .pl repeatedly but kept getting the same posting errors that I got here weeks ago during the main shitstorm

keep this in mind when considering migration

whoever is left in the Admin needs to make a migration official, so that by sheer numbers we can annex another chan and destroy those who oppose us.

there is literally nothing wrong with 8ch.net right now.

Jim has said he doesn't like pedos and wishes they would leave, but he hasn't purged any pedo boards yet.

just keep an eye on /loli/. if /loli/ is purged, then Holla Forums is officially dead and it will be time to migrate.

whats the point of even going there when everything on here has been fixed for weeks now?

And regardless of posting ability both of there catalogs are fucking dog shit, I hope Jim isn't actually b& VPNS like people are claiming because I have no idea where I'm about to go if that's true.

Nobody is going to migrate to that goon honeypot.

You need to be purged.

its ominous

stay cucked with your feminist imposed age-rule

Autist.

3d images are legal grey areas, depending on the judge and the degree of sexualization/context. 2d is unambiguously legal, save maybe CG rendering. One is getting rid of questionable legality and the other is policing legal content. Because of the nature of "politically incorrect", we are right up there with loli in terms of being axed for extralegal reasons. Think of it as a tool for gauging the degree of compromisation.

kill yourself, pedo.

PEDOS MAD CUZ THEY BOUT TO BE PURGED

Dude probably figured sense the cucks here love shitty sites so much, he would fuck his own up to draw more people in.

Kamfy you have betrayed us once again

It's the canary in the coalmine. No one gives a fuck about the canary. It's purpose is to die before you do.

8ch . pl is a controlled op site. it bans you for being mean to slides, shills, faggots, niggers, and Sanders

and I posted over there and got 0 errors, meanwhile got several 502 bad gateway errors over here during the same time period

prove it, lets see your ban screenshots

If Jim starts purging things because they offend his fee-fees, you can bet that us evil racists will be on the chopping block shortly after the pedos.

It was like the NY primary night IIRC that .pl was magically (((found))).

There was a thread about people getting banned for shit like that.

:^)

Not really planning on going to shills just to get away from hotpockets

We don’t give a shit about your D&C.