Creepiest shit you ever done?

last night i took a bunch of painkillers and went to my ex's house and reminisced. no car so i biked 7 miles to get there.

E-Stalked a grill

reroll

Reminisced with her or just in front of/in her house?

the latter. just looked around and went in her backyard. shes in another state rn

Try calling her and ask her how she feels about that.

lol no lol

I'm going to have to stop you there.

You trying to get yourself v&?
Stay the fuck away from your ex, don't think about her, and stalking her is a good way to learn the taste of convict penis.

I kissed a girl.

Holy shit what the fuck, get help you crazy degenerate.

I hope it was just after she had blown another dude

dear sweet baby ray what the hell is wrong with you?

We are posting anonymously but that comment should have been kept to yourself buddy,

Stole a pair of my friend's panties, jizzed on them for a couple weeks, washed them, then secretly returned them. Also once fapped while on the phone with her without her knowing. I was really fucking creepy in general back then at 16, I don't know how we stayed friends for years.

Teacher at my high school was pedo. Thought I could make some easy drug money, let him blow me for a 20.

Should have asked for more but he was ill.

one time i stole a pair of panties from this milf that i did some work for. also after i made my gf cum and she left the room, i smelled her dirty cum piss sweat panties.

What all the other anons said, bud. You're weird as fuck, coming from a guy who built a shrine for a cute 15 year old girl.

I've been stalking a girl for 4 months, I know a lot about her but I can't get close because social anxiety and a not good source told me that she has a bf.

I was staring at her all of the 4 months but I've stopped because I lost hope

Jerked off while mom was watching TV next to me on the couch.

I remember you, you had posted here maybe a week or two ago. You're not coping with that whole ordeal well at all are you?

I kissed my cousin's ass once when she was asleep. Next day she said something like "kiss my butt" jokingly, so I think she may have actually been awake.

I was a weird kid.

You fucking weirdo.
Reported.

I took a massive shit outside and stuffed it inside the gas tank of my neighbor's lawn mower 6 years ago. I wanted to see him try to start it but he never actually came outside after that. I found out he died inside his house of a heart attack about a week prior. Nobody found him until about a month passed

thats sad
I take time at of my night to watch my family sleep.
it's harder now because of these little fucking dog that barks at every things that moves.

I don't know the most creepy but I do know the one that affected the most people. I have some weird fetishes

Also I jerked off into all of the girls' moisturisers and shampoos over the week.

A cousin which i had the hots for was coming over for a while since she was traveling, but since my sleeping schedule was fucked up i wouldn't see her because i'd be busy sleeping. And that same night the lights went out, so to be able to say "hi" in the morning to her. I spent about 10 hours sitting in the dark. Waiting for her to arrive.

more?

Fuck, no. Forget that - Once during vacations i was staying at my cousin's house (She's married and has a kid btw). She went out with my parents and his husband and child. And let me stay at home since i was asleep - So i took advantage of that and went and stole one of her panties from her drawer, jacked off into it - And then put it back.

She died from a stroke 2 months later, she always had had a weak heart

If I think of anything else I'll post it, but the rest of my life I've been sniffing my little sister's school shoes and jerking off into them, up until a few years ago when i got a gf.

You are a massive pussy. There is nothing even close to wrong with what he did.