Favorite Insults

What is/are anons favorite insults? Can we come up with a based list?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/windfucker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woman.

Mouthbreather

just because your chest is sunken doesn't mean you're a treasure.

fuckstick

I'm rather fond of telling people "kill yourself". But I probably look like that faggot LeafyIsHere or I'll end up like the chick in pic related.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/windfucker

satanist

Holla Forumstard.

dumb crumb
butt munch
waffle slot
spank monkey

Did that cunt actually get what was coming to her?

a dick?

Lol no but good one.

I mean did was she found guilty or not? All the articles I'm seeing say that she got charged, but nothing about the result of the trial.

FYI that's the bitch who talked her boyfriend into offing himself in the garage during his battle with depression (which his family said was getting better).

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I get the impression that you guys don't have a favorable opinion of her. Considering the general attitudes prevalent here on Holla Forums I'm a little surprised.

Honestly I think what she did was pretty based

Pussyfart

Apparently he had been struggling with depression for years.

Her side of the story is essentially "I couldn't stand to see him suffer". Maybe he really was starting to drag on her with his depression. But that sure as fuck doesn't give her the right to talk him into an hero.

In high school I dated a girl who essentially trapped me in an emotionally abusive relationship where she tried to control everything in my life not that unique for a woman, I know. The reason I stayed was because she would threaten suicide whenever I got up the nerve to try and break up with her.

Even if I had realized that her life wasn't my responsibility and broke up with her sooner, I still would have tried to talk her out of suicide or even called the cops / her parents if I had too. I definitely would NOT tell her to go through with. There is absolutely no excuse for doing that to a legitimately suicidal person, and anyone who tries to justify it is a literal fucking sociopath.

I wanted this post to be impartial, but the more and more I think about the case, I have to say that I'm pretty disgusted that you find what she did "based". Care to explain yourself?

In his defense, there are plenty of memelords who think those two teen girls that Holla Forums drove to suicide was a pretty ebin meme.

Who were they?

Degenerate, animal, savage, barbarian, fosterchild, bitchboy and my most shameful one conformist

I actually only came here tonight for the webm thread. I don't usually come to Holla Forums, so I guess I'm not used to the anarchist Holla Forumstard mentality. I don't know who the girls were (like whether they were attention whores who had it coming, or didn't deserve it at all), but on principle I think getting off to the act of pushing someone to suicide is beyond sick (and, again, sociopathic).

cumskin

Jessi Slaughter - Didn't kill herself, just tried, got put into care, dad had a heart attack and died
Amanda Todd - 4chan always gets blamed for it

I missed all of this, but it was just typical post-chanology faggotry. Fuck knows how people managed to tolerate 4chan for what, half a decade after the scientology shit? I went to see what was going on in 2011 and the first page was just anonchat spam and HURHUR RATE MY DICK posts. Absolutely autistic.

Amanda Todd - showed tits AND got the fuck out!

Basement dwelling virgin.

when you were born, doctors walked by the hospital room and said "hey look! it'a some cunt coming out of some cunt's cunt!"

Are you 12? I get using it online, and I do myself, but you'd have to be the most autistic of edgelords to say it in real life

take your own advice you retarded fucking spic

Op is a faggot

Who is she

nincompoop

not kennedi

Are you 12? How is recommending someone kill themselves at all equivalent to killing them? A person must be a substantial actor in the death of someone. Otherwise half of the userbase here would be in prison. I would argue that a purely logical approach to the issue should prevail above "muh feels". The first posted linked to talks about "legitimately suicidal person(s)". What does that even mean?

If you can't handle people saying harsh things to you, then that's on you, not them.

moralfags pls go

Reported for CP

If you're so edgy as to have the gall to go into the real world and tell people to kill themselves I wonder what pathetic, worthless life your underaged ass must lead. Don't worry, you'll eventually grow up and realize how cringeworthy your middle school "hurr must act like a dick" phase was.
retard

Explain this bucko.

MS paint faggot.

Try harder next time.