8/b Nostalgia Thread

I've seen a lot of people complaining about Holla Forums sucking, but no one willing to try to make it better. Let's reminisce of the golden days of OC

I'll start

/r/ing the guy time-stamping with his dick bleeding.

I never really archived threads, but I did make this. It's some OC

I don't have screencaps but there was the user who found drugs o the street corner and took them without knowing what they were. False alarm an hero as he reported back alive later on.

Also the time some user on a bus offered to let that musician guy use his laptop to charge his phone. He copied everything off AMD dumped it here, nudes of his girlfriend, videos, smoking pot and bongs.

We contacted his band's FB page, got the mom of the girl looking at her nudes on Instagram. They locked it down fairly quickly but it was still fun.

Back when 8/b/ was right wing.

h

F

(checked)
Holy shit and you didn't screencap that? Fucking hell…

the search for mark was the epoch of fullchan and none of it was archived…

both good times
Kayla threads were the most traffic I'd ever seen on b

*Kaylee

Yes! There she is.

Kek. So many in love with Kaylee. Then there was the half baked plan to SWAT her parents because some murky evidence about her or her bf cheating on the other.

Anyone have the cap of hotwheels btfo of a fattie when she emails him about someone posting her pics in a thread?

there were texts on his phone to some other girl that made it sound like something happened between them.

I try, but everybody ignores me.

I still need a proper threadcap.

You're talking about Mollychan

Got a couple of different screencaps of that thread, allow me to check where they are for a second

Molly chan was almost an hero.

There was literally nothing wrong with pedos

Here they are

they kept the normalfags and moralfags away
and were the "canary in the coal mine".

Anyone got anything of Pisschan?

Yes! Thank you user. Mollychan survived.

Which one? Neither are Holla Forums though.

guys just move to 16chan, this place is dead and broken

QЖ모 ЖñœЖȜ ǯß 모ǯБ.

Fuck off with your secret club shit

Not those.
On the one i am talking about the OP did the timestamp with the blood of his penis.
And i strongly believe that it was on Holla Forums.

So is this Josh dickriding ironic or do you actually trust him after Infinite?

Well I'm not the same dude, but Infinity Next is a finished product with more features, better servers, and with a better look imo.

hello?

that was a great day

ashley is queen

Remember the >>4000000 GETS?

nice kennedi dubs BTW

was that

bamp