Fuck subjects

Holla Forums
My NEETdom is ending and I am having to go out into he real world for work to afford my life.
2nd job coming up.
Anyone know legit shit to do to supplement income?
Also, share stories of your neetdom, how you get by, etc.
Curious and bored tonight.

I can help you fellow NEET!! I don't need to work but I always try to help other NEETs when it comes to jobs.

I even made a company for NEETs. Add me on Skype: gilly-kun

I'm about to get off lurking, so add me if you're interested.

I wish I had something to spend my wealth on…

But since I literally can't think of a way to spend a cent getting a job is complete unnecessary torture to me.

I used to be a real schemer. Always trying to think of ways to make a quick buck. It was never about the money, but not having any worked as an excuse. Now I have money and looking at how useless it is to me I no longer have any desire to get more.

Hell, I haven't even activated my debit card.

I've probably spent 50 bucks in the last year…

Fucking Denny's, and her amazing value menu prices.

… I'm just so sad…

I'm too sad to even want to kill myself anymore.

neet was like a long beautiful dream.

days became meaningless. I studied the change of the garden outside my window. the creep of the shadow or the sunlight in my room as the year progressed.

every day an airliner passing through the same patch of sky visible from my bed.

little things. enjoyable little things.

How do you get money like you do.
I am straining for cash rn.

Why don't you get a high paying job?

Here this might help you out. I'm currently out of work from a job I worked for 4 years, I don't have the same feel but I hope this helps.

cont…

Okay friendo I'll bite, what do you suggest in terms of high paying jobs? I worked as a receptionist for 4 years, I have a TABC license, a car and a high school diploma. Suggestions?

I am employed, but they aren't giving me shit for hours, so I am being forced to get a second job. Made 20 applications and only 2 interviews in the past 2 months.
1 failed and one is my current shitty job.
If it were as easy as just getting a good paying job, I wouldn't be on Holla Forums rn.

Ah uncle, what would we do without your folksy wisdom?

I just want to be rich enough to never need to work.

You can literally pic any job with your qualifications. My company (as in me) gets experience in different jobs and gives it to NEETs

what qualifications do you have? My company might help.

I want to be rich enough to help every NEET in the United States, then the world.

I have a HS diploma and a Car.
That's all I have that's worth a damn.
I'm only 1 paycheck away from paying back the remainder of my debts.

The solution is simple..

Obey the Lord Fagottini!

bamp

HS is good.
Add me on Skype, I just woke up (11:38 am here)

username: gilly-kun

added you
pls no dos

don't worry, I'll get on my computer after breakfast

forgot to namefag

btw, what sort of job are you looking for? You can pick anything you want.

Whenever I get my shit together and can afford to live I'm going to school for IT certs.
Is there any job IT related that I can get into without the certs?
I don't quite want to be a full fledged IT professional without the certs.
I just need a job that I can make above minimum wage and possibly replace my current job(s) so I can work full time at one notsoshit job

I'm a guy who just finished high school from east Europe. Do you think I could find an online job or something?

sorry had to leave Skype, internet wasn't lagging.

Hopefully today was productive for you in order to get a NEET job. You can even use my company as a reference.

8ch enhanced NEET life