The Governator

Why doesn't Trump choose the former governor of California for VP?

Source:
ironspost.com/en/article/trumps-vice-presidential-pick/
archive.is/sI2Kc

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/how_i_learned_to_stop_worrying_and_love_the_don_david_cole/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arnold doesn't meet criteria to become President, hence he doesnät meet criteria to be VP, who would become President if sometihng happened to Trump.

That, and he's a hardcore shabbos goy.

Also I'm sure USA has some kind of clause to TV time as a nominated Prez/VP, and hence Arnold would already automatically fail if they aired the Apprentice starring him.

Not eligible.

You have to be a natural born citizen to be VP.

Holla Forums please. commieformie get the fuck OUUUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only good thing about Arnie is he's secretly a naziboo

He was not popular by the time he left office either.

Somebody like Arnold would make Trump's run seem like more of joke than anything.

Because he needs a VP eligible for the presidency, you fucking retard

tell that to rato.

He didn't attend his own father's funeral because his father was a Nazi.

I didn't know that. I heard he has a huge collection of artifacts. Maybe they're his fathers

Maybe when they discovered his artificats, he blamed his dad to save his own hide.

Because he sold out his State to Texas/Enron for Cheney and his cronies. He caused every normal poor person who isn't a whetback/nigger with 5kids on welfare money to almost lose their electricity. And he let Mexicans in.

Kill yourself OP

That shit was pre-ahhnold. Arnold's main issue is he wasn't strong enough to break labor and the retarded electorate's love of throwing money at problems like education. So it was just years of nothing getting done and money leaking.

Not eligible and a RINO to boot.

He doesn't have anything close to the intellectual horsepower of Trump either.

He's patriotic but being an Immigrant, no doubt he is sympathetic to immigrants. There is a time and place for everything. But right now we don't need a Arnold.

Several fruit packing companies got rich over the labor force they had acquired though.

From a really good article by David Cole:

takimag.com/article/how_i_learned_to_stop_worrying_and_love_the_don_david_cole/

Everyone here is going to ask themselves at some point if Trump fits the same bill.

Arnold already endorsed Kasich.

This probably settles it then.

/thread

VP has to be eligible to be president.

Arnold was born in Austria.

Not eligible, retard, not natural born.

That's the only thing that can make Trump's reformed Republican party any better.

>implying that stopped El Rato from becoming the cuckstablishment's number one puppet

if Trump had fallen short, Rato would be the nominee right now

>He is a Republican, but a left leaning Republican, who has huge ties to Hollywood

That's enough to disqualify him right there.