The Kill button

Pressing the button immediately kills every single member of any particular group of your choosing.

The group can be any religious affiliation, political faction, nationality, race, organisation, club.etc

It can be pressed only once

What do you chose to kill?

Holla Forums

EVERYONE!!!

niggers

Alle.jpg

Leftists

I want to change mine to political tribalists.

OP said any particular group of people, everyone doesn't count I would kill whatever group you're apart of

I'm part of the group that is fucking your mom - it's a pretty large group.

It doesn't really take much imagination to play the system to killing everyone though.

You could even have some lols with the final moments of humanity by choosing everyone who is not mentally retarded.

Neutrality is its own political party too faggot. I'd kill all hedonistic faggots like you

The Japanese all need to die tbh

Never said I was neutral, just people who spout hurr muh lefteyes hurr muh righties are normally intellectual pondlife.

Your entire group could probably fit inside of your moms cunt and still leave room for more

wew that's salty user - just like the big mouthful of splooge I gave your mom last night!

Thanks for saving it all in your mouth m8, my mom needed that BJ

I think you are confusing your mom with your dad, and me with you.

What are good looking cartoons?

Kikes

BLM. All of them

BLM baby little mice?

Brown Lego Manufacturers

Big Long Members

Bisexual Lycra Makers

Buried Lounge Magazines

Bosporus Lock Melter

Holla Forums lurking memers

Blocky Laggy Mathematics

Muslim men. I'd then begin a journey across the world, taking all the Muslim women as wives in an ever-growing trustworthy harem of loving beauties as I liberated them from the oppression of the gun-toting Ahmeds and cock-dangling Muhammeds. I would also teach them the Aravalian path, a syncretic spiritual philosophy with its roots in the ancient past as a precursor to all faiths that regards all life as sacred and all joy as grace — thus a new era of prosperity would begin and a new city would be founded for the crown of the new Aravali empire to serve as a beacon of light for people across the world.

I would coronate myself as the emperor, and in my first year I would abolish all tribal justice systems within Afghanistan, Pakistan and India — in their place would be courts of forgiveness, centered around saints who absorb the sins of the sinners and liberate them from the cycle of suffering. However it would come at a cost, the cost being that the sinners accused of violence would provide offerings to the saints which would be used for the benefit of the community and to build more temples dedicated to deities of the locals' choice — Islam would be allowed to be practiced but extremism of it and any other religion would be combated in all forms, except by violence; that would always be the last resort.

Naturally, I would have sex with my wives. The laws of sexuality would all be abolished, as all sexual matters are the private decisions of the individuals and marriages would be recognised on a communal level, but none on a state level because that would lead to inconsistencies and disputes. Laws regarding violence would still apply, so rape and domestic violence among other issues would be punishable. Child abuse would not be tolerated, but child marriages would so long as the wedding was observed to be mutually beneficial by local authorities. This could in practice lead to abuse, but authorities in law enforcement and such would be elected from the most objective and knowledgeable of the people of the community in question, so it would not be likely for abuse to occur.

I would also take all the girls who were orphans with me, but not as wives, as daughters. Those who were the cutest, I would however train to become dancers and singers who would bring joy in the hearts of people with traditional songs and dances that have been forgotten by the vast majority for generations — nothing sexual would be allowed but those who become lustful at the performances would be allowed to be with dedicated temple prostitutes who would not only give their flesh a release but also their mind, freeing them of the guilt with their semen as it leaves their body. Some would be trained in the art of exorcism as well, and in blessing rites, and taught to be observant caretakers for everybody in need.

Jews, once (((they're))) gone, everything else will fall into place.

Is the button omniscient? Can I give it the following criteria:

Kill the set of people who, if killed, would result in a universe with a greater level of total happiness integrated over all time and all sentient species than that resulting from killing any other possible set of people who could be killed.

In other words, do whatever results in the best possible universe.

If that's not possible, then I'd just kill everyone who isn't in the most compassionate 10% of the human population.

Careful what you wish for m8, the button might take you out too if you're too vague with your request

Sjws. That would mean all feminists, betas, and even the con artists that lead them around. Hell, it would include anyone who ever virtue signaled in the name of being progressive, so obama and hillary would die too. And the entire parliment of canada and half the canadians.

humans

Currently, or retroactively?

If retroactively, Jews.

If currently, Marxists.

this

the jewish elite. rothschilds etc.

What about people who are forced by the EU to support "progressive" bullshit? For example Finns or Hungarians?

pretty much this

furfags

Similar to you, except it would be the Jews instead. And I'd also make it so that anyone over the age of 45 that isn't Fran Drescher or Nina Hartley also gets shoah'd regardless of gender.

This!

I would Kill the Fascists with out even blinking.

Law enforcement isn't genetic. If you killed all the cops in the world, there would be a week of lawless chaos but in no time a new police force would emerge.

Consider how many Jews there are against how many Muslims there are, and how they are spread over the world. Jews are generally concentrated in Israel and America with smaller communities in Western Europe, not many in Eastern Europe or anywhere in Asia. They are also often isolated from one another, actively seeking unity only in oppression — but they do not go to war with one another, and also are so inbred and proud of it in some places that they will likely die off in a few generations. Not only that, conversion to Judaism is not actively encouraged and if Jews died but all their texts would survive, new groups would emerge who identify as Jews because of the idea that Jews are the chosen people; the genetic restriction is not as strict as some assume since there are Jews in India who claim to be descendants of the ancient Israelites, and in African countries, etc. because the ancients were so ancient that physical characteristics or even cultural norms wouldn't be identifiable anymore without active preservation. Muslims on the other hand are the dominant group in several countries across Asia and Africa, and they actively proselytise in every country in the world and the different denominations have engaged in wars with one another for centuries. Yet, it's almost always the men who do that shit and women are literally oppressed; this isn't explicitly connected to Islam in many countries but that isn't relevant because Islam did codify it in the ones where it wasn't the norm already because of Arab imperialism. So, if Muslim men died, it would liberate the Muslim women and wouldn't destroy their identity, and many would believe that it is the end of the world and the men were punished for their sins; this would leave them in a state where they question their faith and could be converted to other religions or simply give them the time to interpret their faith again.

Kill all circlejerkers

The vast group "People that don't agree with me in my views about humanity and intelligence".
That'd pretty much kill 95% of the population, but leave the ones that care about humanity as a race and not as a group of individuals alive, leading to some real advancement a.k.a. evolution.

You do realize that's still 350 million people, right?

I contemplate suicide every day anyway.
If my death would lead to the best possible world, then I'd gladly die.

I'd kill the jews anyway, they're sneaky rats.
Taking care of muslims the old fashioned way would be easier.

Makes sense.

I would kill people with shitty grammar that makes their online posts have interpretations different to their intended ones

A reasonable approach.

My second choice would be blacks.

Its kinda a toss up between hispanics and muslims for me, but I'm in the US so I don't have the same level of kebab problems as Europe.

Is it because they had great uniforms and you natural homosexual jealousy of their better fashion sense drives you to hatred?

Every self-described "progressive". That would cover the worst elements of the left. As much as I'd like to just say "everyone in San Francisco" progressives exist everywhere. It would be like taking out the biggest nest of cockroaches when I know they exist in isolated pockets elsewhere.

jews

Cowards.

Thread.

Jews

Hard to choose just one! Retards, niggers, Jews, social justice warriors, shit skins, pedophiles, rapists, terrorists, immigrants, poor people, rich people, cripples, furies, the pope, Obama, North Korea, hipsters.

I don't think I would press the button though there is good and bad to all of those.

people who make template threads

I would kill whoever made this infernal device, for they must be a great threat to humanity to be able to make something like this and give it to a mere Holla Forumstard to decide the fate of the world.

I kill everyone who presses the button in the Past, Present, and Future.

San Francisco is nothing compared to any city in the UK, especially Scotland. It wasn't long ago that if you went to Glasgow dressed like a faggot or acted like a nigger, you were straight up stabbed on the spot and left to bleed out on the curb. Now, if you call a genocidal feminist cunt on social media a cunt, you go to jail.

What if the person who pressed the button in the past is already dead?
What happens if you kill people who press the button in the future who aren't even alive yet?

Can the button kill Satan? What about God?

normies

Holla Forumsacks, for spouting their crap on every board

Homo sapiens

fictitious beings can't be killed user

I would h ave to chose between
all the blacks
or all of the Muslims

hard choice both would make the world such a better place

facebook

The entire population of this site is from 4chin pol…

all moderators who use the trip Dysnomia

eeeeyyy

African Americans

Every government official of the world. I'm prepared for it, and I yearn for it.

I'd use it to kill faggots like this one who come here from reddit to complain about Holla Forums.

can it apply to anything that doesn't classify itself as male or female.

a lot of muslims are black

Including animals without self-awereness and bacteria?

nsa.

just the humans. everything else is cool.

all people with less than 120 IQ

I'd say 140 if I knew there would be any women left to keep the remaining human civilization alive, but I guess I'll have to accept 120 just to be sure

Hearty keks were had, m8

its ok to be butt-hurt, you wouldnt live obviously

And a tip of the fedora to you good sir.

good for you
you'd still be one of the 1st to die

Reactionaries.

peedofiles

Congratulations!
Now you have 20 days to live before you starve to death since all
are dead!

If you're saying you're more intelligent than me, I disagree on account of your faith in IQ. If you're simply saying I'd be dead, then yes, probably. I don't have an IQ, and neither do you.

He's a retard, that's for sure. But retards can be prepared too. I preppered my angus years ago.

projecting much

You're forgetting that the most intelligent people have realized that they are #1, and will trust no one. Anything else would be retarded, and so, you, for example, would not be alive. Because you're a retard.

I don't think you know what projecting means in this context. All the evidence is pointing towards your mental retardation, user.

dudes, this is a thread for shits and giggles
if someone says they'd press the button to kill all niggers, you dont need to take it so personally
say you'd kill all white people, no one cares

now this guy says he wants to kill low IQ people and you all take the bait so hard, it almost feel like you were offended by that

Kek. This.

user sure did convince us that he was a genius of the highest caliber, didn't he?

You don't seem to understand who's baiting whom here.

the one guy that triggered 4 or so anons or you wanna say that it was needed multiple anons to make 1 guy respond ?

Anybody who would be willing to use this button

No, I'm saying 2 or so anons jumped on the opportunity to make fun of one self-proclaimed genius for fun (probably you samefagging), and maybe one user simply pointing out that IQ doesn't exist outside some unreliable, standardized test by some organization, organizations, of course, being fiction by humans, not quantifiable laws of nature. It was an unsuccessful round of baiting, as no one seems upset. Except maybe you.

you really thought you needed to justify yourself that much ?
I just made a post screaming "dumb people reply"
and you replied, there is the bait and the baited
you all are trying to prove Im not a genius or IQ doesnt work or how smart you think you are
none of that matters
smart people saw that post and thought, fuck that, I wouldnt die, i dont give a shit
only the dumb ones got mad and took it personally enough that felt they needed to prove themselves smarter than me, or say IQ doesnt mean anything

Smart people realized there is no IQ. Whether this means that everyone dies or no one dies depends on the physics/logic behind the button.

And let's not pretend to be taking some sort of high road here, m80, for each of my replies, there is one from you. The only way you can win this is by not responding to this reply.

Your grammar is terrible, by the way. You should work on that if you want to be taken seriously. :^)

regardless of the fact that he got buttmad you probably wouldn't live either user.