All Lives Matter Versus Black Lives Matter

The Duddley Boyz has the right idea. All Lives Matter. What do people not get about this? Discuss.

This has to be the most knuckle-dragging dialogue that has been propagated in the past century. And it stands to reason that dumb niggers would be at the center of it.

If you can get people asking the wrong questions, then the answers won't matter.

It's not like the fucking CIA is paying anybody to raise tension in the country, right? 100% grassroots movement.

Don't be retarded.

Spike's life matters, too

We would never do anything like that. It's just shitskins and niggers trying to destroy our great white nation.

Matters to whom?

True.

LOL

Matters to people they care about I guess.

Literally no one. They barely even care about their own.

Did anyone see the video of the girl filming her boyfriend after he got shot? Is that how you'd react if someone you loved was just shot to death right next to you?

Those who don't follow god, don't have a soul. Which is why they don't care for their own nor show compassion or shed any tears when someone they supposedly love gets shot.

Lol. Wat.

Which God? And what's a soul?

I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure I'd be absolutely devestated if I was in her shoes.

#table'slivesmatters

I think black people are just stoic. I've seen many black parent not showing any emotion when their son/daughter/love one get killed.

Whatchu talkin bout?? Niggers are some of the most histrionic people on the face of the planet – they either act like the dumb bitch in the video, or they flail around like a bunch of screaming chimps. Either way, they don't seem to process emotion very well.

There's only one god. As for a soul, we all have one. It's what makes us unique. It's what makes us have feelings. You may not believe in God or having a soul, and that's okay. I'm not forcing you to believe in what I believe in.

I agree!!!

They're practically soulless if they show no emotion.

It's not their emotional function that is broken, It' their sense of altruism and empathy.

to society in general

Come to think of it, weed tends to calm people down. Their nerves doesn't get a chance to be worked up into emotions. Most black people smoke weed, so that explains it. Weed also causes erectile dysfunction by the way, due to calming your nerves.

"Black lives matter" slogan is effective way for bourgeoisie to divide proletariat.
imo it's working great, this """fight""" between niggers, liberals and Holla Forums is greatly dragging attention from bankers

I smoke weed and feel emotions just fine. WTF are you on about

Which one?
Where is it?
All this time I thought it was our brains and environments.

You still haven't told me which God and what it is.

ITT: Schrodinger's nigger: An African American that is both hysterical, emotionally immature and unable to respond rationally to developing situations as well as cold, emotionless, uncaring and savage until observed.

Fucking. KEK!

I don't see why they'd be mutually exclusive

That's because you have autism.

Go work in law enforcement for a few years. You will quickly realize that not all lives matter. There's plenty of people out there who are doing nothing but ruining life for themselves and everyone around them. Some are redeemable others you could throw into a pit and the world wouldn't skip a beat and be a better place for it.

this

Kek

Shut up, no life matters.

Sounds scientific as fuck, bro.

This really ruins the chances anyone has for fixing a problem that has complicated circumstances.

e.g. anything that makes you look cray cray is meth or mental illness

There's a slowly encroaching problem with the advent of new gene targeting drugs and nanotechnology which hospitals and police are completely unprepared for.

Even though it's true that experienced cops know a thug when they see one and that instinct plays an important role in policing, this in no way justifies shooting random thugs, less still normal citizens of any colour.
Who decides who is a waste of time (bang) and who is not? By race is not the best way to look at crime stats if you are drawing up a list to gas, since it will ignore the half of criminals not black and the half of blacks not criminal.
Why don't you turn your feeble minded venom at poor people of all races and hate them? They commit more than 90% of violent crimes after all(fbi2015).
Then again maybe you're poor, too and just don't have the balls to do what it takes to get what you want.

That idpol is a divide and conquer move by the global elite.

True.

Well I have yet to see proof of that. Because I've seen my friend smoke weed and he was being a bit careless, not seeing where his baby son was crawling to. His son almost hurt himself, but luckily I was able to grab him on time and put him in a safe place. His father didn't react once, in fact he was so damn calm about it that he passed out on the couch.

There is no "which one" there is only one God. How hard is it for you to understand that? There isn't multiple Gods, so asking "which one" isn't going to help you here. We all have a soul, it's inside us all.

I do work in law enforcement. Some are redeemable, yes. Others can serve life in prison if they are irredeemable. There's no need for officers to take anyone's lives, unless it's out of self-defense, because they were in their right to defend themselves against the shooters who were murdering cops in Dallas.

False. Everyone's lives matters.

Indeed.

True.