Reasons why Marvel is trash

What is next, Marvel?

Eventually they will be pozzed to the point where they will publish an issue featuring a lovingly detailed two-page spread of Steve Rogers taking it up the ass from his new boyfriend, Bucky.

And also at that point, all of the white female characters will be dating strong, powerful men of color.

I don't really have a problem with Deadpool fucking literally everything that moves.
I always guessed the guy didn't had any moral standards.

More of the same shit.

Marvel does not give one fuck about creating new characters or giving more diverse characters their own book because they know they aren't going to sell.
Instead they do all this shit, but I guess it does sell.
They're the #1 publisher in the biz.
They're also owned by disney, the star wars comics they also publish commonly sell more than their capeshit and Marvel also has a successful movie megafranchise that is loved by the general public
But I don't see it stopping any time soon.

Next is just one comic after another that are thinly veiled trump bashings because everything has to be a fucking political statement.

If there is ever another DC vs. Marvel comic it would end up looking like numerous heroes commiting hate crimes, women abuse and gay bashings.

Lemme guess–Shitchan refugee dumping his lazy thread here because your distopian hellhole wouldn't accept wrongthink, right?

Could you fucks at least pretend to lurk here for a couple days before posting threads that are just common knowledge? It's like a North Korean coming over here and yelling how Kim Jon Un really isn't all the great of a guy. I'm tired of fucking 4chan tourists coming here with their lazy thoughts and lazy threads. You people need to be banned on sight.

Do we really need this thread EVERY FUCKING time someone new shows up and finally puts on the sunglasses? Every time?!

lolfaggot

no youre right if comics taught me anything its that the more inclusiveness and diversity we have with the casual audience the more fun everything will become

sure they keep doing the exact same shit we detest but that just means we should be even more open minded no you're right man

Delete system32 and hang yourself.

No.

what the hell is this?

I'm all for rule 63, but this is getting really stupid.

No, he's not. Ignore the retards.

This is also retarded. He likes girls. He'll be reset once the revolution happens.

Patriotism like that turns me on.

Still can't get that out my head though. And the way it was done too.

Iceman: "Maybe I'm bi."
Jean: "NO! YOU'RE FUCKING GAY! GO SUCK A COCK, FAGGOT!"
Iceman: "Ok."

I exaggerated but, still felt like bullshit.

That delivery though

Are they actually saying that being gay is harder than being a human weapon?
Just wow.

Not by much. I still say young Jean subconsciously forced it on him in an attempt to make her own yaoi slashfic.

To be fair, I know which one I'd choose. I'd rather be Nightcrawler than a poof.

Gay black Johnny Storm and genderfluid Thing? The Fantastic Four are incredibly offensive and triggering to look at so they might be next. But then again F4 is shit so part of me wants to see that happen just to see F4 get their shit fucked even more.

She does have a history of rearranging the mental furniture.

Psychics in the Marvel universe lack any sense of decency or morality, so I wouldn't be even slightly suprised if Iceman has been sucking dicks at her behest.

YOU CAN BE BOTH!

P R O G R E S S
R
O
G
R
E
S
S

Those are all symptoms of Marvel being trash, not reasons. The reason that Marvel's trash is because they employ trash from the top down and have horrible editors that are allowed to go completely unchecked.

Bingo.
Marvel has just shown time and time again that psychics are just awful people in general.
On another note, fuck every single one of the X-men. Fuck em all. They're all assholes.

oh shit

Who?

It's Marxists and Jews. It's always Marxists and Jews. Them being complete and utter shit is a symptom of this too.

I wonder why Disney keep hiring this kind of people.

It is cheaper this way and at the same time a way to keep the comic licenses? Do comic readers really have shit taste?

It's not cheaper, it costs them money via reduced sales.
But this isn't about money. They want to push an agenda above all else, and they'll spend as much money as it takes to do it.

Disney?

Walt "I hate the Jews" Disney?

I don't know how to tell you this buddy, but Walt is dead.
Disney is owned by turbo-kikes now.

W-what?

Isn't her frozen head in a freezer and connected to a computer!?

I thought they were more about money, christianity and exploiting faggot teens.

Ok, that was an awkward brainfart. Sorry.