Why are the Japanese such cruel heathens?

Why are the Japanese such cruel heathens?

Theirs is a culture that believes and takes pride in strength.

Christianity is cuck religion fit for women and faggots.

If a bunch of Thor worshipping vikings had invaded Japan instead the nips would not hesitate to convert to Odinism.

I think you meant Imperial Romanism, you furmanic scum.

Result of incest?

asians are literally subhuman

look up bear bile or dog getting boiled alive.

If this is the Tokugawa era then I can explain. The Shogun was afraid of Christianity subverting his rule so he repressed the foreign religion. Basically had Japanese Christians surrender their religion by stomping on a figure of Christ. This combined with how shitty the Shoguante treated the peasants they rose up in the Shimabara Rebellion.

The japanese have no soul for our savior lord jesus christ of nazsereth to save.

Why is andrew in all these faith films

But Jesus beat Thor :^)
If you want an account of what happens when Jesus has to fight pagan Gods read how he fucked up Egypt in Exodus

Is unironic anti-semitism approved by Jesus?

Isn't it specifically chinks that do that?

No. Anti-judaism is.
Anti-semitism is a zionist false flag. Read the Protocols

LOL fag

There were two reasons why the japanese didn't like Christianity, besides being a bakana religion. One is that it didn't allow them to kill anymore, and two because they would be required to have only one wife and no concubines.

Totally unlike muh true asshatru.

Shall I post pictures of cucked Christians kissing nigger feet?

Yes, lets have another cherrypick battle.
This thread was doomed from the start anyway.

If the vikings believed in strength, they sure didn't show it.

Y'all faggots in this thread need to find Satan.

Meant for

you wouldn't even know those verses if the Catholic Church had their way LOL

catholics = cucks

inb4 quote from the Pope taken out of context

The vikings were a shit-tier civilisation and the only reason anyone thinks they were anything more is because of their prevalence in pop culture.

of course the cuck posts faye valentine. that's actually pretty funny.

Orse gods were a mistake tbh

How come I picture a pasty skinny boy with a dragonforce poster in the background?

If Christianity is good, why are the majority of churches helping illegals hide from deportation?

Because (((Christians))) tried to push Japan back into civil war after they had finally attained peace and stability after more than a century of constant warfare.

lol how the fuck do you lose a fight to a bunch of ginger nigger manlets. I mean what the actual fuck though. I would kill myself out of shame if I knew my people had gotten their asses handed to them by some bog niggers.

Plus the big deal was the portegues missionaries taking young women they had converted into slavery and leaving port to sell them off to the highest bidder.

I actually don't blame Christianity for this by the way. I think this is just another example of the cold blooded and calculated cruelty of their moorish genes coming out.

It's a Jewish cult after all.

EL-OH-EL

Not hard, he whores himself out of every orifice of this world.

You read through all of egyptian history? Oh, wait, that's right. You believe the official archaeology accounts. Those are never political. Any competent archaeologist can just come right up and look at all the egyptian remains without permission. It's never just a special group of individuals who swore a fraternal oath that get to proclaim the official history we all must believe. Nope.

Christcucks are fucking retarded.

When do modern jews write about how horrible they are? Would modern jews write a book that is about 50% condemnation of themselves? Are you really this stupid?

There is no saving people like you.

I think we can all agree that everyone is a cuck.

The one in need of saving here is you.

Christcucks need to be slaughtered.

Christianity is a religion made by cucks for cucks

Outside of David, Solomon, and the chronicles of the kings, most of the books of the bible were not written by those of the tribe of Judah.

You're a sad, sad man.

this thread is filled with faggotry

thats what happens when larpagans enter a thread

This is what larpagans actually believe.

Yes.

Never said that, but it's a fact Christians are the best goyim. They give Israel all their best technology, they give them all the money they want and they send their sons to die for the Jewish cause.

You can be intelligent in one regard but a complete cuck in another.

Who do you think you are fooling chaim?

frankly if a religion was too weak to survive then it wasn't much of a religion in the first place tbh

That you routinely blame Christianity shows who you truly are.

The Christian cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Both you and your Jewish masters are to blame, yes.

I notice you capitalized jewish there schlomo.

A nigger and a Christian.

You always obey the rules in the benefit of kikes?

Jews could wish for no better ally.

the native europeans were weak and ignorant and got rolled by a stronger culture.

Hmmmmm. I would respect the dumbest nigger from the darkest part of africa more than a lying, murdering, nation raping kike. Your priorities however seem to favor the chosen while your words claim to favor whites. Your 1488 mask isn't just slipping, it came off.

Why are LARPagans so obsessed with the Religion of a bunch of tribal retards to the north and not the Greco-Roman religion that actually helped foster Western Civilization?

It is because they are kikes masquerading as white nationalists. The real LARPagans are just drunk idiots too disorderly to even be a neo nazi.

What was described in Exodus is a Black Plague tier happening and is something that would be in common folklore as well as wall doodles. Don't worry, I'm sure nobody would just go and write lies like that.

I wonder how many of them have gotten raped and/or murdered

Guys, guys, chill.
At least we all hate jews.

Shut up faggot

Calm down, kid.

More like back to back black plague tier happenings.

Like what? They lied about that part, so were they lying about the parts mere chapters later where they were being disobedient and God was threatening to replace them? What about the time where they were told that they had to keep God's law in order to keep the land he was giving to them, and then books of them breaking that law and being punished for it?

Tell me what religious writing treats its own people this way? Believe or not, but treating the Bible like any other type of writing is pure ignorance. Same goes for pretending like it is some elaborate con from the very people it spends most of its time shitting on (and rightfully so.)

Of course you know all this. You just don't care.

Not any more it isn't. Kissless virgins, faggots, grass eaters and NEETs are a majority of the younger generation.

Stay mad at true kino.

LOL

So what if their their population is relatively homogeneous? It's still filled with kissless virgins, faggots, grass eaters and NEETs. Multi-cult isn't the only problem in the world.

Spin a driedel elsewhere kike.

Are your cartoons really special just because they come from Japan?

Can't accept the truth, can you? Maybe if you go shopping for new cosmetics and perfume, just like a Japanese guy, you won't feel so triggered.

Bro I just post them. I don't make them. Take your mad up with Sasuke.

lol so your a leftist trying to do the "but u do it too hipacret" thing.
listen this is a dangerous board dont come back here or we will do somethin about it

IDGAF. Post away. I'm just pointing out the truth. Japanese herbivore men fail. Why are you defending muh faggotry?

Elementary school on vacation today?

leftoid confirmed
have fun with the next 8 years

So that's that herbivore means? I'm a herbivore then.

Maybe you should get the UN to try to bully Japan into stop making sexist anime again Mordecai.

In the animal kingdom, there are other terms for herbivore and carnivore.

They're called 'prey' and 'predator'.

picture related

Yep. So why are the weebs so intent on glorifying the prey?

webm related.

Do you have a learning disability?

My suspension of disbelief is ruined.

lol

It's a big apple.

for loli

Tbh the herbivore and NEET thing is true but anime isn't the cause. And as long as they don't get replaced by shitskins it's not really a huge problem.

Herbivores are just dudes who are trying to get pussy by not trying to get pussy, and NEETs are an international phenomenon because of the slut society we have.
Reminder applemilk went to Japan and immediately got HPV from a chad asian.

It's a good thing we nuked their Christians out of existence. Like chemo, but for Abrahamists.

Article 9 turned Nips into cucks.

Cucks are drawn to other cucks.

Not one single comment about how Scorsese is getting cucked this award season because his movie's too long, repetitive, and reverent?

No one cares about that shit here. You act like we watch talmudvision or hollyjew shit.

lel

The Christians are getting into a frenzy because that dirty heathen, Dylan Roof, is getting the death penalty for killing a bunch of niggers. The fact he killed a bunch of niggers doesn't even register to the Hebrew worshipers.

Reminder, these are the same people that will throw a shitfit at 10,000 Syrian "refugees" getting into the country but have no problem with millions of spics flooding in just because they pray to the same Jew. Christians are multicultural cucks and Jew enablers.

Is larpagan and christfag squabbling the hot new bait on Holla Forums?

Christfags are the same kind of cancer as Holla Forums. The fact both behave like cucks is no coincidence.

So its the hot new bait. Thanks for clearing that up larpagan.

But I'm not a Pagan.

it's stale Holla Forums bait.
so yes.

Obviously. The real pagans were destroyed and replaced by a stronger religion. You're just a fedora LARPing as a neopagan.

Here we go again. imcoonfy won't let you fags fight on Holla Forums anymore?

What you mean tried? They did push Japan back into Civil War. Fucking Jesuits!

samefag

Real Pagans are long dead and gone, all that's left is a bunch of FUCK YOU DAD larpers raised on Christian (((morals))).

Fix'd.

Okay.

Hey, consistency was never the fedoras' strong suit.

So like the Jews.

kek

You gonna stop talking to yourself anytime soon?

Typical fedora.