/zzz/- dreams thread

I had a dream in which I was moderator of Holla Forums and Holla Forums

fuck i spend too much time here

I have a reoccurring nightmare where I try to punch somebody but everytime right before my hand hits their face my arm loses all of it's strength and the punch is ineffective.

w-who are you trying to punch user?

I can't remember.
And I've been having this dream for months.

nah, you're just dreaming about what's it like if you punched someone.

user…

:^)

I dream of Maisie

Had something like that tbh.
Was running away from a group of people, had a revolver in my hands, looked a bit like a S&W.
Anyway, they got closer to me, I pointed my pew-pew at them, pewed and pewed, the bullets just passed through them, doing nothing, they started laughing, telling me that I must be shooting blanks, punched one, worked, grabbed his gun, same thing as with the revolver. Dreams are just bullshit.
My reoccurring nightmare was a little different, somehow got rid of it now. It always happened when I had fever as a kid, ended when I passed some age, no idea which. It had something to do with defusing a bomb that was inside my dad's body. Weird as fuck, I was tiny, running through the bomb. I remember waking up sweating.
Can't remember last night's dream, will post tonight's if the thread is still afloat.

I have a recurring dream that the Turner Diaries are happening irl.

Unfortunately I am not right wing so I spend most of it like "Woah, they're actually trying it".

I will make ur dreams true

i had i nightmare that dysnomia was actually a board volunteer rather than a tripfag abusing the bug.

I always have recurring dreams about High School
Fucking shit, that's behind me now. I'm 20 and still remember getting bullied

Yeah, i know about that botnet shit nigga, i just stopped caring.
Aside from that, it's comfy to fap in bed.

are you a /k/ user?

A /k/ommando, yeah. Nofuns (apart from airguns) though because of my shitty country.

I forgot any interesting dreams I had lately. Bump nonetheless.

OP here, today I had a dream in which I went out with my high school crush. Then there was a part at the end, I think, in which it was a number of years later and I was still with her.

I woke up to being over 20 and still no gf ;_;

I think the mundanity of my dreams is pretty telling. My imagination only serves to remind me of the dead end of a life I've dug my way into now.

i had a dream that I was a woman and got pregnant and tried to do a home abortion

Perhaps it's symbolic of something?

anons are you me? I have dreams about HS all the time, mostly because I actually had a lot of friends back then but completely ceased contact with them now that I graduated. I don't even know their social media handles and shit, and every night I wonder a little bit if they still remember me now that I'm a sad lonely neet.

Dreams always represent the experiences we have while awake.

are you a dreamologist user? can dreams be prophetic?

No, I just speak from personal experience. Although once I dreamt of a bug and woke up to find one crawling towards me.

Sounds like your dreams never come true. Just flush them down the toilet.