UK IS GOING TO BAN ANIME

ATTENTION WEEABOOS FROM THE UK
THERESA MAY IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND MAKE ANIME ILLEGAL

this shit is for real nigga.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/5966424.html
gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/anime-fan-convicted-over-illegal-7958896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they already banned this…

DOUBLE BANNED

Literal thought crimes.

That's so fucking stupid. I don't care for loli and wish I didn't see it here, but making it illegal is retarded.

I didn't really give a shit either, until I realised glorious games like LifeWeb will never get off shitty BYOND because of politicians who are probably noncing and killing kids irl anyway.

It's pretty life affirming to have paedophilia as an open option in a multiplayer game, if only for hardly anyone actually engaging in it and there being hate mobs and lynchings when it's reported.

not allowed
totally allowed

I hope one day all politicians go to the gass

Why can't leftypol and pol just call a truce, get rid of the politicians, then fight it out later?

don't be angry.
They just want to protect their culture from foreign influence.

Wouldn't such a law make it illegal to browser most imageboards?

Nice strawman Holla Forums.

So you're fine letting Japanese culture overrun Britain, yet got mad when Blacks and Arabs introduce theirs?
You're a fucking hypocrite user.
Japanese are promoting rape and sexualization of children. Aren't you scared for your children?

There is no Japanese mass immigration hitting The UK Japanese culture is there because some the natives like it.

Natives listen to rap a lot and Britain is fast becoming a muslim country too.

I just realized.
No wonder there are lots of child abuse incidences.
With the introduction of the rape culture of Japan…

link?

archive? if not, fuck off

Link: 8ch.net/b/res/5966424.html

Loli and shota have been banned in the UK for about six years already.

They can take my loli from my cold, dead hands. I really have very little to live for at this point.

No, no, they didn't mean to kill all those kids. They just got bad intel. All the reports telling them that their sanctions were killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi kids just got lost in the post. When they dropped bombs on critical infrastructure, leaving only the Ministry of Oil untouched, that was just a few bad apples in the military. They didn't mean to abduct people and torture them or supply weapons to despotic tyrants, those things just happen, you know? It was all just a big misunderstanding, and I think it's time for us to move on and stop dwelling on the past.

You should become a good pitician instead.

That is not Charli!

Where's Charlie. The U.K was all Charlie a little while ago and now this. Bunch of hypocrites.

You've made a mistake.

Give me loli or give me death

Thank goodness. Now all those imaginary children will be safe from these perverts. If political action hadn't been taken to prevent these atrocities, those 2D kids may have endured untreatable psychological damage.

Didn't Australia do something similar if i remember correctly?

Free speech advocates very rarely actually want free speech. They want their speech to be free while getting to restrict the speech of others.

Just look at Holla Forums for a prime example.

Consider suicide.

You don't have to care about 3DPD to point out the hypocrisy of it.

This, population of UK is fucked for letting politicians take such a retardedly tight stranglehold on them.

The temporary alliance our current world needs.

I mean surely if there is one thing both sides hate it's Neoliberalism, right?

Probably would never happen without a concerted, sustained effort by a large amount of users.

Lefty here. I'll ally with literally anyone who wants to get rid of the authoritarian assholes like May.

They can barely handle actual child molesters there - how are they going to get all the cartoon-peddlers?

They aren't trying to get the actual child molesters because they're all in the government. In fact, the police were involved in covering it up.

They'd much rather go after people who download a few illegal images so that they can say they're doing something (even if that something is completely counterproductive to the goal of protecting kids).

What fucking ship is that shipho even supposed to be?

degenerate weeaboo autists blown the fuck out

I'm not quite sure what you're asking

It's the dumbfuck police who have absolutely no understanding of the world and lazy faggots over in the CPS that won't crack down on them.

I mean, it's already illegal, but this tweet is a shoop

YES UK
Know you, with their backwards approach to banning things, I am pretty sure the UK is going to be one of the countries that spearheads the anti-sexbot movement.
We might have to destroy the UK, guys. Sorry for the British Anons, things were looking up with Breixt.

Will you be taking refugees?
I can burn an effigy of the Queen if necessary to prove I'm on your side.

good thing i live in freedom land and not ukucked. what next, u gon ban hot dogs and jail hot dog eaters for having inferior taste?

America has its problems too. I find the label "freedom land" amusing when 10% of your population are in hellish prisons for (mostly) bullshit reasons. Also the whole NSA thing.

Fuck the UK, but I'd move to Europe or Japan before America.

No, we won't be taking any of your sand niggers.
That is a problem you're have to deal with yourself. I'll give you a hint tho You have to limit welfare to citizens that have paid into the system, and yeah, that does mean not giving help to real refugees. Sorry you guys will lose your morality boner

with the way the EU was going, anything was better.

Yes, because a slow lumbering bureaucratic giant which generates a lot of money with very little internal demand for centralised power is definitely worse than acting out the BME pain olympics.

Fortunately that post was made in jest. I'm not fleeing one sinking ship only to get on another. I'm afraid you'll have to deal with your race wars and militarised government thugs on your own.

The EU was generally slightly more libertarian than the UK government, especially now that we've got Theresa "repeal the ECHR and spy on everyone" May in charge. Of course, neither of them was particularly good.

there's literally nothing wrong with being attracted to children

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Not saying the EU didn't have perks, but with refugees and the weird shit that they are doing with trying police the entirety of Europe, leaving was probably for the best.

This isn't about race, this is about opportunity. You have to make less incentive for economic migrants, it just coincidence that they happen to be from a savage culture, that makes most of them zealots.

"Welcome to 1984, don't commit a thought crime like imagining things you're not supposed to or we will lock you up"
Britfag here, I hope my country collapses and the politicans of this god forsaken island suffer a mostly unfortunate fate.

Why not have more faith m8?

May their tea leaves be infected with mould and their kettle never boil.

Well said

Fuck, I used to love Discharge so much.

Can we all start listening to d-beat again and smash the state together?

I don't think you quite grasp the scale and scope of my objections to the way things work in the US.
On every scale, from the most personal to the most global, your society is barbaric and, possibly most importantly, almost always incorrect. You make the wrong decisions for the wrong reasons at every level of society. Even freedom of speech, the only law of any merit, is being systematically undermined from all sides. There used to be laws against torture and things too, but nobody has paid any attention to those for at least a few decades now.

The UK is awful too - don't get me wrong - but it's slightly less awful. The UK is like having face cancer, while the US is like having face cancer and also being cold and hungry.

I like the sound of that.

Yeah, I will not ever defend the US, or think it is anything more then lucky imperialistic nation, however to say the UK is better then the US is incorrect. We're both in first world western countries, faggot. We're both in this sinking ship together, and we're both going to die together.

You do realize that most of the news you guys get and obsess about doesn't reflect the average Joe American and how he goes about life, right?
Which is actually the main problem with the US, we're too divided in almost every aspect possible.
If you see a small portion of our society acting like idiots, it might as well be the whole, because there's no real way to denounce their American standing, as being American doesn't represent anything solid. Any asshole can be American.

Personally I judge societies by how they treat their most vulnerable and desperate citizens. A society where most are happy and complacent while a minority languish in a living nightmare only reflects poorly on that majority.

Everyone dies eventually, I think. When life gets too hard I'll probably end it on my terms. If nothing else it will be an interesting bit of experimental philosophy research. Death surrounds us, yet we really have no idea what the subjective experience is like.

Who do you think are our most vulnerable and desperate citizens are and who is languishing in living nightmares?
Plus, I never said that the average American is complacent or even happy.

Thought crimes are now real.

The most extreme examples are the people in CIA black sites on foreign soil where they are tortured and held without trial. Guantanamo still hasn't been closed and there are still innocent people rotting in there.

The US prison system is the main example I was thinking of. It is industrialised cruelty on a scale which is difficult to even imagine. More people suffering each day than any person will ever know throughout their entire life.

Most people here would probably call me a pussy for thinking this way. "Tough on crime" is a popular phrase, after all. I guess that's only natural when there's no objective morality. We all have our own idea of how things should work.

First ya'll leave the EU, now drawings are illegal?

Damn, and i thought american politics where terrible

Although it's done in the American name and condoned by those in the highest offices of America, what the CIA does and unofficial military operations are far beyond the control of American citizens. We don't have a direct democracy on foreign policies, so your distaste is mostly for the state.
Nearly every government will have military operations that aren't discussed with the public and we've had the spotlight on us for a while now.
I would like to hear any remedies for our penal system, shit's not Brasil fucked, but yeah, it's bad enough. There aren't many options, no reform methods that are 100% and experimenting would cost taxpayers millions. To the same effect, no one's going to really care to improve quality of life for prisoners before addressing issues of citizens.

Good thing we left the UK. :^)

Just convert to Islam and pretend that its part of your culture…you might be able to rape some real children before everyone agrees that it isn't racist to stop you…

Or just realize that your country is shit and that a revolution its better than a liberal wonderland.

The prison problem in America is hard to solve in the sense that we don't know what the perfect solution is. It would require trial and error to arrive at the perfect solution, although we do already know a lot of ways it could be significantly improved. Simply providing adequate staff and free mental health care would go a very long way.

It's also hard to solve because it's a systematic problem. No individual can just snap their fingers and fix everything.

Neither of these problems are insurmountable though. The real problem is the one you mention at the end of your post. There's no real desire to improve the lives of criminals. In fact, there's a prevalent feeling, both in the US and the UK, that prisoners should be made to suffer for their crimes.

Drawings have been illegal for quite a few years here. Our politics has also been awful for a long time. The international media are only just picking up on it now because of all the coverage of Brexit.

so have people gone to jail for this?

There has been at least one conviction:
gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/anime-fan-convicted-over-illegal-7958896

You can't expect that kind of national altruism with limited economies.
Sure, it would be great, but it's never going to be high on the priority list. Crime prevention will receive more funding than prisoner welfare every day of the week.
It's like if you think about the good that could be done with a country's infrastructure if a single generation volunteered to pay much more taxes for 10 to 20 years.
Humans need satisfaction and no one wants to be the fall guy, especially for those that "had their chance."

Now you all know what has been going on in canada for at least a decade now.