Bitcoin will rule

Bitcoin is humanity's best hope for destroy the fiat Jew

I think you Holla Forumslacks don't really understand the profundity that is bitcoin; not just for money but for all aspects of life.

Blockchain technology

Without getting too much into it, the technology that underpins bitcoin (little b, referring to the currency), i.e, public blockchains using public key encryption for privacy, is a breakthrough for network security that makes the middle men that facilitate and secure transactions completely obsolete.

A blockchain is basically just an excel sheet that everyone is constantly checking, it can never be changed and successfully be accepted by all parties validating transactions (miners). Because of this, there is no need for third parties to maintain any type of database in nearly any conceivable instance where records must be kept and maintained. The first implementation of this is bitcoin the currency as we know it today.

National currencies will succumb to Cryptocurrency, of which will be USD

The supply of Federal Reserve Notes (FRN or USD) can be increased at a whim by a group of largely unaccountable, unelected individuals. This is a problem. Americans don't really understand how big of a deal this is. Living in Argentina, you know what its like to have your currency be devalued over night and losing 20% of your life savings just by government decree. The people of these nations quickly see the value inherent in a digital equivalent of gold that is hyperliquid to anyone else in the world, instantly and safely.

Bitcoin is going to destroy these institutions. Slowly but surely, the fiat Jew is going to be phased out for the money of sovereign men, leading to the extermination of degeneracy and the beginning of our journey from the sand to the stars.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/swiss-city-to-pilot-bitcoin-payments-for-public-services-1463066904
youtube.com/watch?v=fcNV4PTjED8
coindesk.com/math-behind-bitcoin/
nasdaq.com/article/top-10-myths-about-bitcoin-cm620562
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133425.0
bitaddress.org/
nasdaq.com/article/its-2016-what-are-bitcoins-real-use-cases-cm611665
altcoins.com/
coinmarketcap.com/
nxx14.blogspot.com
cypherpunks.to/faq/cyphernomicron/cyphernomicon.html
kk.org/mt-files/outofcontrol/ch12-a.html
szabo.best.vwh.net/shell.html
blog.sia.tech/2016/01/20/what-makes-bitcoin-special/>>5970638
youtube.com/watch?v=o8dhMF3IqbY
youtube.com/watch?v=YX40hbAHx3s
folding.stanford.edu/
cryptocoinsnews.com/first-bitcoin-supermarket-arnhem-netherlands/
youtu.be/KW_wYvZ1eZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JEWISH INVENTION, BUTTCOIN, POISED TO USURP DOLLAR

two weeks later

JEFF BEZOS CONVERTS ENTIRE EMPIRE TO BUTTCOIN

one month later

STOCK MARKETS CRASH AS BUTTCOIN EXCHANGE SURGES

one week later

SECRET SERVICE POISED TO CRACK DOWN ON ILLEGAL BUTTCOIN GENERATION

two days later

FIRST NUKES HIT SAN FRANCISCO, NEW YORK, AUSTIN, AND SEATTLE
INTERNET IN SHAMBLES
MILLIONS WITHOUT MONEY

one week later

WIDESPREAD VIOLENCE AS PEOPLE STARVE
REPORTS OF DEATH SQUADS HUNTING ELECTRONIC BANKERS
WARLORDS TRADING IN SILVER, GOLD, AND GUNS

one month later

WARLORDS PURGE NON-WHITES FROM TERRITORY
REPORTS OF DEATH SQUADS CLEARING NEIGHBORHOODS HOUSE BY HOUSE

If you bought silver one week ago, you would have earned 6% on your investment, plus it will hold value in almost any collapse.
Fuds love to sell their guns for a lesser value of silver.
Ammo holds it's value no matter what, along with alcohol and tobacco.

INVEST IN SILVER, GOLD, AND ATF

I think bitcoins are great, but here's my problem. When society collapses or heads into a war, which I think is a foregone conclusion now, how will I trade my bitcoins for….anything. I mean computer access will be limited at best so I imagine it will be extremely hard to trade them or do anything else.

yes goyim. invest in literal imagined wealth when a collapse is inbound.

unless youre using them to purchase large quantities of synthetic drugs from chinese labs to combat the nigger and spic control of illicit drug trade, then you are retarded.

I invest in all those as well. Bitcoins are a new class you should include in that list.

Bitcoin makes value a file type and thus can be sent through any communications medium. Bitcoin can even theoretically be sent using morse code. The bitcoin network will be online as long as at least two people are on the network. I cannot see a situation where every single node would go down. There will be too much money sunk into the bitcoin network that extremely wealthy would stand to lose their fortunes in such a case, which is why I think they would do anything they can to keep their source of income going.

The Mad Max scenario guys again. You guys are never concerned with the society rebuilding part of the catastrophe. Its just a big fear circle jerk you want everyone to participate in with you. There is going to be huge civil unrest at worst.

buttcoin sage

any type of real inflation sets in, the first "asset" people will sell is all of their cyptocurrency and nobody will be buying. bitcoin is not nationalized at all. if you want to invest, go ahead but giving out advice saying that bitcoin will survive real adversity is delusional.

Unfortunately, Bitcoin is being subverted by Blockstream corporation Jews. They're artificially keeping it from scaling so that they can slowly introduce a fractional reserve layer on it. Their plan is that only banks and big institutions will actually own any bitcoin; the common man will just be reduced to using "bitcoin-backed" fiat tokens.

That's ok. Let them be concerned.

For the rest of us who understand time is a factor, you can make a huge return. Bitcoin's market cap is about $7 billion. In comparison, Uber's market cap is over $50 billion.

I have more than tripled my money over the past two years and I was way later than most. But we are still very early, and every dime of value out of fiat and into crypto is a needle in the eye of international jewry.

Guns, bullets, gold, and silver are incredibly valuable then.

Use your guns and bullets to arm your neighbors and keep the peace.
Gold and silver keep food on the table and help supply bullets if you start to run low.

Use gold and silver to purchase land from your neighbors and surrounding areas, then expand.

You faggot the blockchain has been completely hijacked by banks due to venal crypto-fintech companies. It's just a vehicle to obscure large transfers, the value is as manipulated as any other commodity at this point. Ponzi 2.0 One major exchange in china gets frozen for any reason, and the price gets absolutely shitfisted. The purity of bitcoin has been corrupted, it's just big money now.

Blockchain technology will undoubtedly be implemented for the coming large-scale monetary reforms, but I'd bet anyone a cold million that whatever they go with, it won't be collateralized by bitcoin. It was fun while it lasted, go home guys.

You overestimate their power. Money leaking into other cryptos like Ethereum will force the bitcoin network to adapt to consumers' needs or die. There are far too many players in the market to let Blockstream take that much of the pie at this point.

No it hasn't. This is completely baseless.

Now you're trolling. If you're trying to obscure large transfers, you are not using bitcoin. No one does that right now.

This is the "muh bullets are currency" drivel I had to get away from when I stopped worrying about the collapse. I am still prepared but I don't listen to these doomsday people anymore.

Why would anyone want worthless metal when civilization has collapsed? Food, water, and ammo would be the only items of worth in such a scenario

Silver investing is a Jewish scam. Unlike gold it's primarily valued as an industrial metal, so if you're stockpiling for a SHTF scenario, realize that industry failing will take silver with it.

What is Herbal Life? You hear about Citicoin? Banks are basically disregarding bitcoin altogether right now because they've taken the blockchain technology and are now using it internally, enabling them to lay off low-level accountants and scalp even more money. Bitcoin can be legislated out of existence at any time in your location, and you'd have to jump through a bunch of messy shit to redeem them for cash. Banks know that, they're letting the open source community handle their R&D for them, and some drug cartels are taking full advantage of this cost saving strategy.

Bitcoin does nothing to stop usury, so it is pretty much worthless. It would be the same as going to the gold standard or whatever. It would not stop the Jews.

They are straight up over the hill useless in an emergency LARPERS.

Or worse. ehn-ess-aey.

Not once we start the killing and people take out vital infrastructure.

Bitcoin will outlive you.

Never going to happen. Bitcoin works because it is small. If it even remotely begins to look like a threat to fiat, governments across the world will regulate it to death and/or gain the necessary hashrate to seize control of the blockchain. It would be child's play for any world power to destroy bitcoin if they wanted to.

Miners are largely unaccountable and unelected, yet if a majority of them decide to increase the supply of bitcoin, they could fork the coin and increase supply.

If the world adopted bitcoin as it's global currency, it would be effectively transferring the vast majority of the world's wealth to a tiny elite cabal of early adopters and miners. Over time, this problem will be continually exacerbated, as mining fees will steadily siphon off the wealth of those who are not part of the elite mining class. How is this better than fiat again?

I use bitcoin and I still hold some bitcoin. The house I am currently living in was paid for in profits from bitcoin trading, so trust me, I am not just saying this because I am butthurt I missed the train.

Wow. what a defeatist.

In practical use, as in a woman would suck your dick for having a lot of them usage, I beg to differ.

Not possible

Unrealistic. Doesn't understand the magnitude of the network in terms of hashrate. .

Why? It's 100% guaranteed the government will restrict your ability to transfer your wealth into bitcoin if it deems it a threat.

It's unrealistic that the government, with virtually unlimited resources at it's disposal, could design and manufacture the ASICs necessary to gain 51% of the hashrate? You are a shill or fucking retarded.

Will lil o' ladies ever be betting with bitcoins on bingo games? Fuck no they won't, you aren't going to be hoisted to the top of society because you are up on some secret infinite immutable pyramid scheme. You can use the blockchain without using bitcoin, and a parallel "coin" will be drafted up, probably by the Bank of International Settlements, and that will be the new SDR, so to speak. Bitcoin is a financial invention, fuck bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not backed by gold and is fiat
Fuck off lolberg

How do you get into bitcoin the boards here are useless and at this point everybody either seems to know everything about it or nothing at all.

Point me in a direction please

Gold sucks too. You know who has all the gold now? China and Russia, right? You know what China and Russia have historically? Worthless things.

They use that for the secret space program. Not bitcoin.

Smarter than you brah.

kill yourself

Quick exercise to illustrate how easy it would be to gain 51% of the hashrate :

Current network hashrate
1,373,065 TH/s

Hashrate necessary to control 51% of the network and seize control from current miners
1,400,526 TH/s

Hashrate of Antminer S7
4.73 TH/s

Cost of Antminer S7
$450

# of Antminer S7 needed to gain necessary hashrate

Cost of 296094 Antminer S7
$133,242,300

Yes, I know Bitmain does not have even close to that many Antminer S7s in stock, nor do they have the ability to produce that many. It's just an illustration of how that sort of hashrate is easily affordable for the US government. Plus, the S7 is old 28nm tech and we haven't factored in how costs will massively drop with scale (obviously the US government wouldn't be producing an army of tiny S7s).

On top of that, the government mining farms could be operated at a loss because the point isn't to mine bitcoin, it is to kill it. Current commercial mining farms will begin shutting down as their profitability plummets. They couldn't compete, they can't operate at a loss.

Yet you can't seem to explain why I am wrong………………..

Gold is a shiny metal cherished by chinks and drunken slavs. If I refuse to accept gold, I'm shut out of the radioactive pure GHB roll-on deodorant market. Oh no, the world economy needs a couple of communist shitholes to stay afloat, and now they have alllll the gooooold.

First off, this:

Then:
* Bitcoin is based on internet and high-computing tech (the richer you already are, the more high-tech you are, the more you mine, the richer you get)
* Bitcoin is the global currency the market needs to establish global government
* Bitcoin will not stop big pharma, big companies, usury, pigs, etc. it will enable them to live longer
* Bitcoin won't resolve the unescapable crisis, it'll only buy time
* Bitcoin will only make Consumers Great Again, and will keep on polluting, producing toxic food, destroying nature, etc.

From fiat jew to electronic jew, where do you win?

Wrong, the whole point is nobody can print out more of it at will. Bitcoin is definitely NOT fiat.

To be fair, quite a lot of money (USD) in circulation is meaningless. We hold bank accounts that are just numbers. Debt.

Your points are sound. The "yes goyim" part of it makes you look like an ass.

Solar flare might do it.

Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and the final plan of the Jews are going to ensure that at worst there will be total war and/or catastrophe in order to corral all of humanity into slave camps. Haven't you read the primer?

Shame about that internet kill switch.

From a gnostic perspective bitcoins are great because they destroy the currency jew(ex 1 USD = 25 UAH).

A bitcoin is worth the same here, in india, in china, in brazil everywhere. Meaning that all the people have a chance to get some money and not only the jews ruling the western world, except niggers ofc they are too stupid to get bitcoins.

I sincerely hope they will become the main method of payment in future.

I think that it's important to understand money and how it is created first to understand how and why Bitcoin is so important. If you think about it, money is half of any and all transactions. That is to say, in all exchanges for goods or services, at least one of the parties is using money (excluding the negligible amount of barter exchanges happening in a modern economy). Having a monopoly over the production of this good is the most absolute power of all.

Bitcoin wrests that power away from the wretches that wield it. If you really want to get into bitcoin, you have to understand this fact and that it is a tool for the freeing of humanity

You neglect to mention that difficulty targets aid in this problem as well, which is why mining chips are constantly getting faster.

However, we seem to have reached the physical limit when it comes chip fabrication with the new 16nm. The chips will soon fall in price and the following chip cycles will be 2x as fast, vs the 100x or 1000x increases the industry has become accustomed to. This means more miners will come online and it will be hard to successfully pull off a 51%.

Personally, i think the days of a 51% threat are over, but there are other problems that can severely damage bitcoin.

I know a bit about banking and economics but just want a tl;dr for bitcoin and how to start dabbling in it.

Ok, basically bitcoin is an open source platform for trust between two parties without a middle man on the internet. All parties on the network validate your transaction and it is stored forever in an immutable database.

If you want to buy some, open an account at coinbase or circle or use localbitcoins.com to buy some for cash.

the nice thing about bitcoins is once someone sends them, there is no return mechanism.

good for sellers

Thanks user

Well user, remember that Agenda 21 got deprecated in favour of Agenda 2030, they were sequential.

We set them back 9 years so far

GOLD AND SILVER AS USELESS AS BITCOIN CONFIRMED

AKA also just as useful regardless of the situation

a little inflation never killed anybody; it doesn't count as "real adversity"
I would go homeless before I sold my bitcoin. Well I would never go homeless, there's always dead end labour/security jobs regardless of the state of the economy

kill yourself

Do you even know what fiat is you fucking retard?

Why would you want something backed by fiat? Fiat itself is only backed by government promises and fuck that

Bitcoin doesn't need to be backed by anything in the same way Gold doesn't need to be backed by anything; they are both commodities yet one has a build in ledger so it's more valuable

Fiat is bad

I have to admit, cryptocurrencies are a more natural forms of currrency than the non-cryptographic one.

You can't have less than none. At least jews can't create bitcoins and artificially inflate their value.

Interesting post. Thanks for the figures.

However, Govt isn't going to spend $133,000,000 killing it until it's a threat. And when it's a threat, it's going to be huge.

I imagine that those invested in Bitcoin would probably become more invested. The users would own an Antminer or two themselves.

what value would gold have in a mad max scenario?

Its a pretty worthless metal all things considered, its only practical application is in electronics and even then its being phased out in favor of cheaper components. The stuff only has value because is scarce so it might as well be bitcoins at this point.

Yes, let's use a global digital currency that we don't know who controls, nothing could go wrong r-right?

We know who controls it: Whoever holds 51% of the mining power.

Many contributors appear to work for a company called BlockStream.

If the users of BitCoin determine dislike BlockStreams management, they can fork the code.

We are talking about the US dollar here. The currency that has been issued by the Federal Reserve for over a hundred years now. The current de facto world currency.

They will spend whatever it takes to kill Bitcoin if it becomes a threat, and you bet your ass they are watching it closely and will take preventive measures to stop it from ever becoming a serious threat.

You are living in a dream world if you believe otherwise.

SHA-256 ASICs are not going to be sold to the general population for much longer. Avalon and Bitmain are currently the only two companies offering home miners for sale. All the other ASIC manufacturers are self-mining or only selling their chips and hardware in bulk to massive data centers. On top of that, home miners are not profitable anymore. You will never make ROI.

People already invested in Bitcoin getting MORE invested in Bitcoin is not going to solve anything. Instead of being a slave to kike controlled fiat, you will be a slave to miners and early adopters who would control the world's wealth. I pointed this out in an earlier post.

If the world adopted bitcoin as it's global currency, it would be effectively transferring the vast majority of the world's wealth to a tiny elite cabal of early adopters and miners. Over time, this problem will be continually exacerbated, as mining fees will steadily siphon off the wealth of those who are not part of the elite mining class. How is this better than fiat again?

You do realize this is just a "solution" meant to make goyim accept one global digital currency? It's susceptible to speculation as much as fiat money is, except it's much harder to trace. Which makes it much easier to fool goyim that there is no speculation going on and that everything is perfectly legit.

Your problem is not fiat money, your problem is lack of control over those who print and manipulate it.

What do you mean control? No one controls it since it's impossible to create more.

The only "manipulation" and "speculation" is due to buying and selling a lot which every store of value is susceptible too

No, that's not being fair. Trading in a worthless currency for another worthless currency is lunacy. Especially considering that the worthless currency of USD is still fucking accepted everywhere, while buttcoin is accepted only for illicit drugs online, hipster coffee shops, and libertarian podcast donations.

the amount of paid-for disinfo in this thread is staggering. is totally nonsensical. this board isn't worth visiting imo.

anyone who bothers to understand bitcoin knows it has potential. banks are pouring tons of VC money into blockchain startups. bitcoin won't replace fiat, but it will have an excellent bull run. $400-450 is as cheap as it's ever gonna get.

but seriously this board is full of JIDF-esque bullshit. there are no safe forums anymore. cover your own ass.

Cryptocurrencies are nice that they are decentralized so Government can't play Jewish tricks with it but the Block-chain is one big ledger of every transaction….. the miners are basically confirming all the transactions so there is no fraud but this leaves a paper trail of where money is being sent. If America breaks down into Guerrilla style resistance than Bitcoin becomes a liability.

yea, ok.

All economic exchanges are barter.

OR

The idea behind the trade is the same, the difference being that USD is easier to barter than eggs or milk or apples with any random individual. So both parties agree to trade for USD.

Money is a universal good that everyone wants, so it's great to barter with.

If only 10% of people wanted money, but everybody wanted blueberries regardless of freshness, then you probably would request to be paid in blueberries and not money.

At that point blueberries would become "money", because "money" refers to the most universally accepted item of barter.

The only reason people use "money" that doesn't have intrinsic value is because they are forced to by governments. And from this perspective, yes, having a monopoly over the creation of "money" is bad, and I concur with your assessment.

Once you remove government intervention in the process, what becomes money will be decided by what "unit" encompasses the best and most useful aspects of an ideal currency. Internet playcoins are not going to be that currency.

They have 0, zip, nada value. I don't care how rare something is, or if it has a "ledger" as is the new talking point. They are worthless. There is nothing I can do with a bitcoin. The fact that there is nothing I can do with a USD is not a valid rebuttal. I don't want to have to use USD, I want a real currency. You are not giving me a desirable alternative. You are giving me an equally shitty alternative.

All trade is barter. If I didn't have to use money, I wouldn't. If everyone always wanted what I was selling, I would simply continue to produce and barter. Of course, people only want something that has value, which is evident by the fact that people only barter for things that have value.

Therefore, if money is to stand in for a universal unit to barter with, in needs to have value. People have to want that currency for the currencies sake, not just it's ability to be traded. Otherwise, you have created a system with no foundation and it will fail.

The board is currently being compromised by shlls since they realized this is pretty much the internet home of Trump supporters

I tend to suspect there'll be a successor to Bitcoin once people awaken to its monopolisation.

… or the Bitcoin supply is inflated.

But, if this was to happen and it did become the World currency, I doubt you'd see a 51% situation developing. Competing nations would make that impossible - they wouldn't allow the forfeiture of their currency.

Value is subjective so that argument is false. Bitcoin has more value than gold because see the chart in this post

So what do you suggest we do? Go back to the bartering system? If bitcoin is worthless then gold is even more worthless

>OUR MONEY ONLY EXISTS IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT
>YOU HAVE TO FUCKING BELIEVE IN IT
>YOU ARE A SHILL IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN IT
>LISTEN AND BELIEVE IN BITCOIN

You can do things with gold. You can't do anything with a bitcoin.

Comparing the value of bitcoin to gold is retarded. I could compare a piece of World of Warcraft gold, and it may have more value than a tiny piece of real gold. That doesn't make WoW gold a better currency than real gold.

As far as suggestions go, I have no problem with the security of bitcoin, but it would need to be backed by something tangible. Similarly to how you used to be able to turn in a USD for gold or silver.

At that point, Bitcoin would have value but lose some of it's inherit security. So long as Bitcoin has no value, it's safe. If it were to ever be backed by anything, those storehouses would need security, and insurance. And the owner of the storehouse could always play the tricks we've seen in the past with any other currency.

The trading mechanism for Bitcoin is excellent. Someone would have to figure out a decentralized way to back it in value and it would be a winner.

The only hope to destroy the Jew is to take back the state and rev up the ovens.

Lel, fucking this though.

Kill yourself.

You're putting your finger on the fact that money essentially establishes an alienating relationship between us and the world.
It's a delegate for something you're no longer in contact with, you don't have a direct, immediate relationship with anymore.
That's why it divided the human community itself and that's why economy is essentially heading towards its own death: the vast amount of virtual money (bubbles) is going, one day or another, to crash everything down.
This is not humans' "greed", this is the Capital's logic of endless valorization.

|
|>
|
|

Swiss City to Pilot Bitcoin Payments for Public Services

In an international first, the Swiss town of Zug in central Switzerland will begin accepting Bitcoin payments for government services on a trial basis, the international service of the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation SwissInfo reports.

Zug residents will be able to make payments of up to 200 Swiss francs ($205) using Bitcoin.

Mayor Dolfi Mueller said that the Zug City Council wants to show its "openness to new technologies" and cater to local financial technology companies, BBC News reports. The Zug area is known as the "crypto-valley," as it hosts more than a dozen companies specializing in Bitcoin-related activities.

The pilot project, officially approved on May 3, will start on July 1 and continue until the end of 2016. After an analysis of the results, the city will decide whether it wants to continue accepting Bitcoin payments in the future.

“This is the first time worldwide that bitcoins have been accepted as a currency on a state level,” said Niklas Nikolajsen, co-founder and CEO of Bitcoin Suisse, a Bitcoin exchange based in Baar, not far from Zug.

Engadget notes that the project is an ideal testbed. Zug has a laissez-faire approach to its economy, even for the relatively market-libertarian climate of Switzerland. And it’s an important financial center ‒ 3 percent of the world's oil trades through the area ‒ with an innovative fintech sector.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/swiss-city-to-pilot-bitcoin-payments-for-public-services-1463066904

How would gold/silver hold value in shtf? Buncha kike fucks in this place, money money money. Want to fuck the jews? Give up money immediately.

Yes I'm sure you're not another bitcoin shill.

Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.
"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
"But Steel — Cold Steel — is master of them all."

go back to your containment board you little shit

I own shoes older than Bitcoin. You can’t trust internet currency. What will you do when the NSA use their quantum supercomputers to steal your life savings? How will you use your Bitcoins when Obama pushes his internet kill switch? What happens to your internet shekels when a blackout, virus and/or EMP attack crashes the grid? Your internet currency will disappear with the internet. What will you do when new internet currencies make Bitcoin obsolete?

I’d rather trust in gold.

It has inherent properties that gives it value and among those properties is the security and ease of use that convinces people to give it worth.
No one who supports Bitcoin is talking about it's relative value between fiat currencies or 'arbitrarily determined numbers' as you say

How would WOW gold have more value than real gold; what are you talking about lol. Obviously I meant in the context of inherent value.

If you mean it's inherent value then feel free to explain exactly how. According to my research the fact that gold has inherent value may be true, but how that relates it into being a commodity worth trading is a misconception since it's a valuable trade item because it's scarce along with being NOT usable on a large scale (or it would disappear). It's importance of jewelry kind of pales to the security and trading importance of bitcoin

What is this fiat bullshit?? Any backing would be a government mandated process, in which case it would be susceptible to corruption

There is literally no way to inherently back something… At least you understand that it would lose it's inherent security but then why would you think that's a good idea.

Wat? Very specific.. not. Protip: Blockchain.
by decentralizing power, this will surely help to track and trace people living their lives and implement the NWO… nope.
If they'd care to invest early on, as it seems now they will be wiped out.
wtf is the "unescapable crisis" you speak of? Not very precise.
No, because of its nature (bitcoin) the longer you hold on to it the more it grows in purchasing power. Consuming lesser goods of a higher quality.
Don't invest in dogecoin dumbass. Where do you win with bitcoin?

faggot/educate yourself

faggot/educate yourself

faggot/educate yourself

educate yourself more

faggot/educate yourself

Can't stop the jews? You can with a caravan.

lol

faggot, also l2currency

+150 internets for you good sir

this kills the government ("mih faceberg")

best advice, better soon than sorry (current rates are actually 'normal' feeling rates).

enjoy getting paid in fiat faggot

Decent points. But bitcoin can change it's hashing algorithm, though I'm not sure how it works. Regardless, a cryptocurrency that can't be broken by quantum computing.

Remember the arguement isn't in bitcoin per se, but in cryptocurrencies in general. Bitcoin just happens to be the best one right now, when something that's better (and not marginally) then we should all jump ship immediately.

In the SHTF cases of
Gold wouldn't be valuable in these cases either.
Also, as long as there is electricity to run routers with, there's always a chance of mesh networks which even bitcoin can run on I think.

Why?

Educate myself on what? Faith-based currency that is being manipulated into the ground? You faggots fail to realize that just because there is a fixed supply of something, and it can be used as currency, doesn't make it viable. There is a fixed supply of dragon dildos, and only one company has the molds to make more. Dragon dildos are every bit as viable as gold, and have more practical value than gold.

Here's why everyone's freaking out:
There is no safe investment. Period. Everyone is broke because interest rates are broke. There is no positive growth spread for any large investment, that's why Obama had to bail out the companies that would be immediately affected (insurance). Gold sucks, bitcoin sucks, silver sucks, commodities suck, bonds suck, treasury notes suck, bitcoin sucks, because there is no ALPHA. You can't make any money unless you're on the receiving end of fed bailouts (equities), and you can't get into equities unless you have capital to buy exposure. Everything's broken, even guns, because if Trump wins, the value of your guns will tank. The only thing we can do, is scrape by until this whole thing blows over and we get a rate rise, which they're already talking about a rate drop until Obama leaves office. The dismal science is even more dismal than usual.

Not that many people own gold, and I'd never give you a box of .22lr for a nugget of worthless shiny, with the hope that I could later trade the shiny for two boxes of .22lr.

No, it doesn't.

Blockchain technology can be used to make any coin- and has. On every technical level, these new coins have far surpassed Bitcoin.

The only reason people still support Bitcoin rather than any of the many technically superior alternatives is because they have money locked up in it.

Bitcoin (or broader: cryptocurrencies)
Oh, the dollar?
There is a fixed supply of dragon dildos, and only one company has the molds to make more.
Dragon dildos are every bit as viable as gold, and have more practical value than gold.
Life is constant risk management.
Too much spending, living above means, lending from jews.
There is always a positive growth if you have the resources, it's about ROI.
That's not what your mom told me when she spit, sucked and gagged on my dick.
you can with bitcoin
so?
Sounds like the system is falling apart, the end of the post-modern economic era

how so?

Like these posters said

In a catastrophic situation, no one wants gold.
And land. Especially farmland.

the fuck you talking about faggot?

It has inherent properties that gives it value.
I bought at 467, and I'm not selling for lower.
Make me faggot, to me one bitcoin is worth 500 (because I held on for it long enough, if I were to even consider a sell).
name a few then… [inb4 silence]
This is really a good piece of economic fiction, you should consider becoming a para-financial expert. Don't bark when you're the dog that's never lived outside of a cage when someone tries to open it.
tl;dr: you got rekt for being a total asshat.

l2wiki

learn to fucking read posts before you respond to them. I am against fiat

read them, don't care.

Pretty much. But not completely. I'll share a tip I learned from my great grandmother. Before the wars, when everyone were investing in gold and silver (yeah, people were doing that shit then just like today) she was stocking up on luxury goods.

Chocolate, tobacco, alcohol etc.

During the war she bartered that shit for those other guys gold and silver. After the war she refurbished the family estates and left a huge inheritance with all the shekels she Jewed (not a Jew, but I must admit she was something of an aryan Jew if any ever has been.)

If we're in for a mad max scenario nothing matters, but that's unlikely. There will be some infrastructure, and the people with gold, silver and bit-coins will want stuff to buy with them.

Beyond that I'd just like to say I'm just amazed that some people seem to think bit-coins are going to skyrocket in value and become the world currency. As if the insanely rich and powerful people of this world is just going to up and turn over all the power to "bit-coin early adopters."

tldr. bit-coins need to be able to purchase things in the real world, and a currency has no power in itself.

1. YOUTUBE: ANDREAS ANTONOPOLIS

2. www.bitcoinwisdom.com

you can get (young) hookers,and pay them in bitcoin.
You can get YOUR DICK SUCKED for it.

Well, that's handy I guess?

I actually got a few bit-coins I mined several years ago when the shit was new and being propagandized to all the nurds.

You've just given me an idea.

Can you not resort to the same kind of meme degeneracy or misquoting arrogance when dealing with retards. Don't be like them user

it is, ,mining was way easier back in the days.
Got almost .005 btc/day if I kepy my pc on 24/7. It was around 5 cents per day (not very economical, since spending it on electric cost outweighs the revenue). So I stopped…
Now I just buy, buy and smoke weed.
Don't care to mine them myself (since even pools are getting rekt).
Glad to help you in getting new ideas.

Finally, good to see that Holla Forums is now interested in bitcoin (disregard shills and defeatists).
I've been interested heavily since it came to my attention on the halfchans, learned on the tubes.

Well, as I'm saying. Nothing wrong with bit-coin as it is.

I do take a bit exception to those true believer types who think they are going to be aristocrats or that bit-coin is going to solve all the worlds problems.

But for what it is today, it's ok.

I was dabbling in bit, lite, and dark coin arbitrage for years man, this is just circular logic by your part. I'm not bashing the blockchain, bitcoin is just a financial product like any other financial product. It is in fact a derivative, and probably one of the most obscurely collateralize derivatives that one can buy exposure to. You cannot buy exposure to real-estate bubble markets like London flats with bitcoin, and what little you could, wouldn't matter because equities are in a massive bubble and you'd just be buying in to a bull trap. Pick up a mop, work at McDonalds, and wait for these bubbles to burst. Any money you are investing right now will be bailed-in, mark my words.

youre the reason the lolbertarian memes will never die. Nobody will trade guns, food, medical supplies, or services for shiny paper weights. Im sorry about your safe full of Silver/gold. Sell it while you can.

So can someone shill bitcoin to me?
Because from my perspective it only has value among a select group of people. As shitty as burgerbucks are, I can go across the world slam 100 dollars on the table and have it exchanged at the respected rate. Bitcoin doesn't have that freedom.

I wish I wasn't constantly reminded that bitcoin exists because I didn't get rich off it when I had the chance.

Computers are not going to disappear. You have people in Syria bringing cellphones with them. I contend that virtually every computer out there is more resilient than paper money and with proper security measures cryptocurrency is harder to steal than gold. Pretending computers are just going to go *poof* and disappear in an instant while we forget how technology works is sheer Luddite fantasy.

If shit hits the fan we're not all turning into niggers.

The bitcoin elite is anyone over 10 bitcoin (4500$), that is a way better entry barrier than the multiples or millions of USD's.
The most fascinating is the price inelasticity, with a fixed supply.
Sooner or later this should reach a theoretical maximum (of infinite). But that's just the economics. For humans living is poverty Bitcoin is a means to provide basic accounting and banking (and more, such as recording permanent messages on the Block chain). For technology it is a great deal. Since autonomous economic decision making (purchase/selling) by machines draws ever closer. Imagine buying a pizza in the (future) bitcoin economy. You surf the web:
1. btcforpizza.com (or your favorite food services provider)
2. Fill in the order
3. You Hit Pay
4.???
[to explain the machine bit please see:???]
5. pizza delivered to your house.
6. nom nom nom
???= sub4.1
The pizza factory ships a pizza with a delivery drone (autonomous:bring pizza to XYZ location on the world), pay a small fee for it.
sub4.2 drone will land at your doorstep
sub4.3 drone sends you a text
sub4.4.retrieve pizza

Dude. It was like 10 IPs that mined during the first year. The first months when difficulty was nil, it was like 2 guys. Estimates vary, but it's quite possible it's 2-3 guys who sit on like 10-15% of the total bit-coins that will be mined, ever. These are the guys around whatever "Satoshi" is. Probably intel of some type, but who knows.

Then next in line you have the maybe 100-1000 guys who came in during the second/third year. Many of these have thousands of bit-coins. I have a friend who is one of these, a true believer with like 7k bit-coins in cold storage, just waiting for the day he will be a Duke of some sort.

The people in power on this planet will throw us into a huge cataclysmic war before they will let middle-class nerds take the reins of the planet with the only qualification for rule being that they were "early adopters." Unless of course "Satoshi" is some representative for these powers. 10-20% ownership of a currency after all lets you manipulate the economy in any way you want.

But, believe what you want.

That's true of anything you buy. Ammofags think there's a market for ammunition because they *believe* that the USA is going to turn into a war zone. People make investments of that caliber all the time, not all of the pan out. Many of them turn out to be pipe dreams. Why do you hold bitcoin to a different standard?

it's not circular logic, it's logic.
And it was also meant as a slightly sarcastic rejection of your objections regarding this broad topic. Did you learn anything from your arbitraging days? please explain..
Bitcoin is not a derivative, it is the ultimate product in which you don't need a third party to 'verify' your transactions. Making this the first system that is broadly available that cuts out any middleman. What I'm worried is that the banks are implementing a 'fiatcoin' soon [which has to be tracked/registered/accounted etc.
In short: Bitcoin could add efficiency to OUR economies instead of various middlemen.
From government to private sectors, bitcoin will make an impact in the way transparency, security and accountability are provided in the future. Using a full reserve currency (bitcoin,gold,oil,gas,mineral, etc) means the end of war, as soldiers are expecting to be paid in full (as rational economic actors).

Interesting point.
For a paralel case: The first guy that struck gold was rich beyond belief, then he told his mates, their families, the town…. etc
It's basically an upgrade to a 'liquid gold market' instead of Quantitative Easing [N,N+1,…]
Because: if both bitcoin and gold are limited, they should also make for a bitcoin/gold ratio.

Everyone who uses this term is a plebbitor, leftist and likely also a kike. Go look at the /r/Buttcoin forum, they're all communists Jews.

No surprise, the person who tanked the Bitcoin market with the MtGox scam was also a filthy scheming kike. "Trust me with your money, goyim!".

Kikes do everything they can to undermine this currency because it threatens Jewish banking interests.

is a kikepost.

You need to do some more reading fam. You are conflating Bitcoin, the product, with Blockchain protocols. The blockchain does not need bitcoin, and it is by no means the "ultimate" anything. The market cap is far too low to be globally implemented, and miners take years to settle debates of simple shit like bloc size. I know that blockchain technology will be implemented by coming monetary policy reforms regarding central bank printing, but right now blockchain is in use to funnel more money into banks by streamlining their business model. Bitcoin was just a fun experiment to make the early adopters rich, while giving plebs false hope that they will be the next yacht-owning central banker.

Well, you didn't really address any of my points, but what the hell.

Still, I think it's a bit hard to compare bitcoin and gold, they had very different ways of growing into a medium for barter.

Gold wasn't worth very much for a very long time we knew about it and collected it. It is something people want in itself, because it's perfect for jewelry (being pretty and doesn't rust.) So gold has had a long history with people, growing into a currency for many reasons. Many people would have gold, even before it became currencies.

Bit-coin is something quite different, with a different history and different distribution and properties of value.

Still, that doesn't change anything of or even apply to what I said.

and they know, there was this peaceful pacifist guy that always said:
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win".

Bitcoin is not a globalist currency, you fucking retard. No one controls it. Just because you can exchange with anyone doesn't make it globalist. That's the whole damn point of money. Globalism is about some unaccountable oligarchy deciding what you are allowed to do with *your* money. They certainly aren't interested in a money they can't easily control and confiscate.

Any reasonable person wants to buy a gun, for example, could choose either 1) bitcoin or 2) the banking cartel. Which transaction is going to be blocked by some anti-gun nut Jewish oligarchy? That's right, the one operating through the banking cartel.

And this isn't just in theory, it's already happening: Operation Choke Point. It's the whole reason so many free speech sites are having to go bitcoin only - because scheming kikes and nigbama directed the banks to cut off accounts to people who do things they don't like: including buying and selling guns, allowing "racist" speech, and so forth.

So stop being a faggot.

my apologies for ignoring some parts, since it is well known that bitcoin is 'volatile'.
There is obviously a difference between physical metals and 'cloud money', but the parallels in distribution are similar: first come, first serve.

then how will you provide security in maintaining blockchain integrity and the trustless system?
you do some reading, since it is the first global currency already.
we don't want them to rush, many factors need to be considered in such a complicated operation. If this is done wrong there is NO WAY back and the market would evaporate (and they will blow themselves up, along with any onboard experience and teams of professionals).

[source? how do you know?]
if you mean bitcoin wallets by banks you are correct.
Still is
if only I were rich now.. boohoo
you have other issues, try to work on your avarice.

in fact, so far as I've noticed.
Persons that can not get interested in bitcoin are not worth it to be involved, they are better in the hands of the always watching big brother governments.
It's the separation of money and state that's what's at stake here.

Another kike. Anyone who uses the term Buttcoin is a plebbitor kike. They spend all of their time - day after day - attacking bitcoin. Doesn't anyone else find that odd? Almost as if they are interested in something else…

there is a math problem in bitcoin, if it can be solved that means a scientific breakthrough.
It has something to do with eliptic curves, but i'm not THAT good at math

they are interested by fiat money

Current Price:

454.15 $ per bitcoin

Most of these people don't even know what

OPERATION CHOKE POINT

is. They see all of these sites picking up bitcoin alone and don't understand why. It's because of this program that Holla Forums and other sites have been targeted, it's because of this program that various forums online are shutting down speech all at the same time; because if they don't do it they get a call from the bank threatening to SHUT IT DOWN if they don't put a stop to it.

that escalated quickly, but I think you are referring also to the wikileaks era in which paypal was anally rekt by #operationpayback.
Can you give some valuable information about OPChokePoint?

454.79 $

youtube.com/watch?v=fcNV4PTjED8

Operation Choke Point

Operation Choke Point was created by the Justice Department to “choke out”
companies the Administration considers a “high risk” or otherwise objectionable,
despite the fact that they are legal businesses. The goal of the initiative is to deny
these merchants access to the banking and payments networks that every business
needs to survive.

- Operation Choke Point has forced banks to terminate relationships with a wide
variety of entirely lawful and legitimate merchants. The initiative is predicated on the
claim that providing normal banking services to certain merchants creates a
“reputational risk” sufficient to trigger a federal investigation. Acting in coordination
with Operation Choke Point, bank regulators labeled a wide range of lawful
merchants as “high-risk” – including coin dealers, firearms and ammunition sales,
and short-term lending. Operation Choke Point effectively transformed this guidance
into an implicit threat of a federal investigation.

- The Department is aware of these impacts, and has dismissed them. Internal
memoranda on Operation Choke Point acknowledge the program’s impact on
legitimate merchants. Senior officials informed Attorney General Eric Holder that as
a consequence of Operation Choke Point, banks are exiting entire lines of business
deemed “high risk” by the government.

- The Department lacks adequate legal authority for the initiative. Operation Choke
Point is being executed through subpoenas issued under Section 951 of the Financial
Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989. The intent of Section
951 was to give the Department the tools to pursue civil penalties against entities that
commit fraud against banks, not private companies doing legal business. Documents
produced to the Committee demonstrate the Department has radically and
unjustifiably expanded its Section 951 authority.

A list of business interests targeted by Operation Choke Point:

Ammunition Sales
Cable Box De-scramblers
Coin Dealers
Credit Card Schemes
Credit Repair Services
Dating Services
Debt Consolidation Scams
Drug Paraphernalia
Escort Services
Firearms Sales
Fireworks Sales
Get Rich Products
Government Grants
Home-Based Charities
Life-Time Guarantees
Life-Time Memberships
Lottery Sales
Mailing Lists/Personal Info
Money Transfer Networks
On-line Gambling
Pawn Shops
Payday Loans
Pharmaceutical Sales
Ponzi Schemes
Pornography[9]
Pyramid-Type Sales
Racist Materials
Surveillance Equipment
Telemarketing
Tobacco Sales
Travel Clubs

coindesk.com/math-behind-bitcoin/

The only JEW here are faggots like you who think Moore's Law will continue forever and that Bitcoin needs to scale to support broke ass niggers and their coffee transactions.

Bitcoin is for settlement, not for retail and not for poor people. The power of Bitcoin is that you can verify every transaction yourself but faggot jews like you want to scale it to such a size that only jews with large data centres with huge amounts of bandwidth can run a full node.

Don't bother replying with "use a lightweigh client" or "run a prune node" - those things are for niggers. If you don't have a full node, you are a fucking nobody.

Fuck you faggots that want to make Bitcoin for everybody.

This is why should try to make friends with the jew not fight the jew. Learn from the mistakes of Jesus.

fucking asshat faggot motherfucker

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell, kike.

fag, just get a better harddisk (or two lol),
fucking homo

Refer to the latter part of this screencap, and next time try to know what the fuck you are talking about before you start saying stupid shit, read up on econ before you talk about it, faggot >>/pdf/

That chart is bullshit.

Fungible - Very few retailers accept bitcoin

Non consumable - in the case of a catastrophic event the blockchain could be destroyed (Also It has no actual value in the real world because it cannot be consumed)

Portability - High, true

Durable - See consumable

Divisible - High, but not relevant. if the entire economy was on bitcoin you would have problems with divisibility as denominations cant be altered.

Secure - True high

Easily Transactable - Of course it is. but gold is too

Sovereign - True

Decentralized - Wtf does that mean? how is ownership of gold centralized?

Smart - Aka the rules of your currency can be changed to fuck you over.

calling me a kike lol
shill harder gizmo

nasdaq.com/article/top-10-myths-about-bitcoin-cm620562

1. Bitcoin Is Dead
2. Bitcoin Is Anonymous
3. Bitcoin Is Completely Transparent
4. Bitcoin Is Used by Terrorists
5. Bitcoin Is Not Backed By Anything, So It Has No Value
6. Bitcoin’s Price Volatility Makes It Useless
7. Bitcoin Is a Ponzi Scheme
8. Bitcoin Is Only Used for Illegitimate Purposes
9. Bitcoin Mining Wastes Electricity
10. The CEO of Bitcoin Was Arrested

LOL

It is flawed, but it's better than the dollar and other fiat currencies and that's all that matters. Its major weakness is that it is traceable, although there are ways to anonymize your transactions.

ofcourse, else someone can go out and 'invent' a few coins

At last a decent bitcoin thread

lel

The future is here. Get on board.

and.
I'll be paying .001 bitcoin to the first 3 addresses (conditions may apply). I'm not a millionaire, but any mofo that's interested post with why you love bitcoin.

Here's what OP won't fell you , and it's why bitcoin is important. Bitcoin needs to remain small and legal and unregulated. Why? Because its the perfect tool to fund our organizations that must remain in the shadows. From the right stuff to the daily stormer to weeve.

According to my calculations, the future is yet to occur.

Damn right, but check out the others like Monero too. BYPASS THE JEW!

Is that suppose to be a good thing? It isn't. When you are talking about people's entire life saving, the word "change" is a nightmare word. And I thought upgrading my computer was scary. Imagine getting a blue screen of death for your life's work.

Famous last words.

I say again. Is that suppose to be a good thing? It isn't. Bitcoin will be as obsolete as Confederate money.

History proves you completely wrong. Gold was even more valuable during the Civil War, the worst period of American history with half the country starving.

Your internet currency completely depends on fragile 21st century infrastructure. Kiss your money goodbye.

scratch that, im going AFK

Pic related, it's what you dont have to pay for when using crypto currency

#Underfundthestate

gib moni pls

12RdFfEzyTVUikHFYfMdbRoA7AL11NK3qN

That's fine, I'll stick with my Jew bucks which have value because the American military deposes anyone who doesn't sell oil with them.

Hi there fed5e0, how's things in langley?

sage

What? All the kids are into the bit-coins. It has the potential for huge problems in my opinion. Why not discuss it?

Bump I guess :^P

1696iTDefXyugJHgyAyfSw4qe992jLJEQ9
Let me join the fight against the bank system, thanks.

yes forgot to reply here sorry
12RdFfEzyTVUikHFYfMdbRoA7AL11NK3qN>

Look into the amount of gold mined historically versus what is currently in circulation, it is obvious that the majority is owned by big oligarchical players and banks, it is not quite as centralized as money printing but yes, precious metals are an oligopy and those oligarchs with massive gold reserves (china, rothschilds, etc.) could dump and buy back their reserves at will as a defacto way to manipulate money supply if there was a gold standard, there would be certain constraints on money supply manipulation since there is only so much gold unlike printing fiat but gold standard is not at all a solution to central bank kikery.
See

for your phone get mycellium for droid or bread wallet for iOS

for a computer buy a cheap ledger nano hardware wallet.

meet someone in person and give them cash for bitcoins works easily if you are in a bigger urban area / city via localbitcoins website ( remember /pol BUY ON THE DIPS which means u have to watch and wait until u see a dip a price drop of some sort)

then

register on circle or another website that makes it easy to trade back and fourth between USD and bitcoins.

make shekels /pol

buy ar15 rifle kit from palmetto state armory, buy 80% lower from blitzkrieg tactical with profits , buy a jig and join your local rwds and have btc/usd trading pay for it

for the simple matter that it is a far better blackmarket currency alternative then the jew dollar in certain financial transactions and in terms of functionality. the black market is massive, and it isn't all drugs etc.

To make bitcoin you have to spend electricity. You can't print it. This gives some sense of security to those who own bitcoin knowing that a lot of btc won't be generated out of thin air because of politics / bailout. If you are worried about another bailout / jew shenanigans why store your long term savings in $'s? Dollars only get more worthless as time goes on because the supply of dollars is forever increasing. I believe in human nature more so then laws / government regulation and i know the printing of dollars will get abused due to human nature which can't be outlawed.

There are no return mechanisms in the bitcoin protocol. Once someone sends them there is no way for the sender to petition paypal or some other institution for a return of the bitcoins.

Bitcoin is semi-anonymous.

Bitcoin is not a national currency subject to counter party risks.

it is easier to leave your profits/savings in bitcoin in terms of storage and security compared to storing / washing money in banks, buying precious metals burying them or storing them in a vault.

Obviously bitcoin is not accepted by small to medium sized businesses so that in and of itself makes it impractical for daily use. But there is a whole slew of transactions where the consumer would prefer that the transaction is anonymous and bitcoin shines in that area because there is no middle man with bitcoin facilitating the transaction. the miners process the transaction and the fee is not based on the amount u send. the fee is the same whether u send 1 btc 1/2 btc or 10,000 btc. ←- this can save you a lot of money if you are facilitating a lot of anonymous transactions.

i can answer more questions if u got rares.

I agree gold is no solution, but when it comes to centralization bit-coins are even worse.

I agree, for the time being it's decent for petty crime, which is ok. Society needs that to let the little guy survive.

But regarding the other things, we are sadly now at a point where you can't really save your wealth any more. The problem with wealth is that you have to be able to use it, and if bit-coin becomes a thing then bit-coin holders are who the commie totalitarian regime being constructed under everyone's noses will go after.

The problem isn't even the elites, it's the pleb masses, who will cry for ultra-heavy taxes for those darn bit-coin snobs, so that babby can have it's soylents.

t. your tinfoil friend.

compared to yesterday, I had a bit of future since then..

gibd you moneys

#StarveTheState
it seems more alliteration works.

breaking the algorithm would create an entirely new paradigm in the science field of math.
As there are one way calculations involved, so backtracing is impossible.
if you can only see the output, you still don't know the input that lead to the result.

keep fighting brother!

not to mention the privacy advantages it offers.

Jewish degeneracy
Use cash moshi
Degeneracy
Degeneracy
Use cash
Send cash to the main man
Any other commodity
Try spending buttcoin at a fleamarket, swap meet, or boot sale.

Buttcoin is a short term investor currency.
Half of those problems can be avoided by stop being a degenerate or use cash or precious metals.

Damn, just got around to checking up on this thread, that feels like the barrage of shilling I got when I posted this.

Good points.

Referring to quantum computing

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133425.0

This also answers the question of an EMP pulse. Bitcoin can be stored on a piece of paper with your private key as a QR code printed on it. In fact, you can go to bitaddress.org/ and make your own cryptographically unique paper wallet that you can deposit and withdraw money from. Gold (and silver) are an always be stores of value. BItcoin should be considered complimentary to gold and silver, it's just still very new and growing.

There is a possibility Bitcoin will fail, but I think there is too much capital in the industry at this point that investors and stock holders will do anything in their power to keep Bitcoin alive. Even if Bitcoin does fail, there is no doubt in my mind that crypto currencies as a new asset class, that will be traded as currencies, bonds and equities, are here to stay.

There is no safe investment. Period.

Exactly, but why are interest rates broken? Because of central bank monetary policy, period, paragraph. There is no one that is responsible Negative interest rates have NEVER occurred in a natural market, let alone in long term sovereigns. Over $7 TRILLION of Eurozone nation debt is yielding a negative rate. That is insane.

Everything is being manipulated by central banks, and they are becoming more and more desperate to keep this charade going. Negative interest rates have freaked everyone out and no one knows where to go and when the banks start Greece-ing and Cyprus-ing in Spain and Portugal, people are going to be very upset they don't have full control of their rainy day funds.

Bitcoin is an asset that you, and ONLY you control. No one can touch your bitcoin except you, and that is going to be a very valuable proposition once central bankers break the whole world.

Thats not the only reason. Bitcoin is the only coin that has the infrastructure that is bringing in USD. Mining is more robust and secure than any other coin. Bitcoin has the highest concentration of experts in the field contributing. Other networks, like Ethereum, probably utilize better tech but Bitcoin just has more of everything else.

I recommend buying other alt coins as well, but only after doing your own due diligence.

The early adopters definitely already are. And it is still arguably early for what Bitcoin has the potential to become.

Should these people not be rewarded for their foresight, or, in the case of Satoshi him/her/themselves, for actually creating the system itself? Should the creator(s) of the system that could potentially be used as a medium for value exchange without a middleman (not to mention, open source) for everyone on the planet be entitled to about 10-15% of the shares? Besides, if they just hold them there, they would be worthless. Those coins will eventually be moved and spread throughout the ecosystem. I think that the situation is much better than it was 2 or 3 years ago and it will improve over time.

That is how things work in a Capitalistic Society. The people who take the first risks reap the rewards

Or are you defending JBag type stuff… ya know where the people who get the new money "loans" didn't actually work for it, their just connected.

Bottom line is that USD have Jewish Financial Counter Party Risks via Bailout-Boogaloo increasing the money supply causing inflation.

I read about bitcoins in 2009 quickly dismissed it. i wish i had read the bitcoin white paper. after the cyprus banking crisis bitcoin was worth more then an oz of gold for a short while and i said i would get into it when it dipped.

Holy shit I didn't even know about this. People think this is a game. All these people saying "an EMP is going to take down the grid so bitcoin is worthless" are clueless. If they think that the elite are so powerful, why would they destroy perfectly good infrastructure, when they can easily just block you out and bring out the guns if the peons get a little too rowdy?

I'm OP, I'll never turn down free BTC. Look through my replies and you'll see why I love Bitcoin and crypto overall.

Are you trying to say that the nature of limited amount of bitcoin is going to inhibit economic growth? If so, the amount of bitcoin can be divided to the 8th decimal place now, but can easily be represented in smaller bits. The people who got in first will profit the most for having whole bitcoins instead of 100ths of bitcoins, as they should.

Only because it seems like only a small percentage of enthusiasts seem to fucking care. Everyone else just thinks it's "magical Internet money", while ignoring its slow mutation into just another fiat currency.

I hope you're right. Dear fucking God I hope so.

Can someone tell me own this wasn't created by the government. I hear some chink called Sato shit made this…. that he (government) has completed control over all bitcoins

Can you even bot more?

top fucking KEK

Oil is dying. So is the petrodollar. Why do you think the oil price is so manipulated at the moment. Big guys need to get out somehow.

Bitcoin was created by an Aussie you faggot

I want to start darning bitcoins

where do I start?

1. Create a digital wallet
2. Buy bitcoin
3. Enjoy your gains

Look at a long term chart of BTC. It's breaking out.

I bought at about 450 AUD, it's now about 620AUD

18CSLYMZNP8GbLRDcZvWZeZjs8tRVnwC5A

hello brother

Mining bitcoin on a $200 Radeon 7850 in 2012

BitCoin was a CIA experiment

about how long do you leave it running each day? is it the same machine you use for your own daily activities?

i have the same card. havent mined anything in years though.

Fucking reported.

Sage goes in all fields

Bitcoin was never meant to be a currency; its purpose was just to be another form of investment. Even the IRS Says Bitcoin Is property, not currency.

bump

about how long do you leave it running each day? is it the same machine you use for your own daily activities?

i have the same card. havent mined anything in years though.

if you are trying to mine for btc. you are better off just buying btc on a dip and holding it.

mining is owned by the chinks now.

Anyone can take the bitcoin model, name a new currency, and start a rival currency. There are infinity platforms that can be commenced, – 123coin, 234coin, 345coin, 567coin, etc. That shows the bitcoin concept will ultimately fail.

Dude, mining with any graphics card became pointless in mid 2013

You need an ASIC and even that's not worth it because they're loud, generate a fuckton of heat, and the chinks have huge wearhouses full of them with really cheap electricty costs.

Just buy your coins from coinbase.com

They will shut down power grids and emp if it becomes a.real threat.

[insert citation]

you are just a fucking moron that doesn't get the point. Then I hope you don't get into bitcoin, and you miss the boat.

Yeah, but now it's been completely taken over by kikes and Tardds.

you are shilling, fuck off if you don't have the in-depth knowledge to add any beauty to this conversation.

YOUR COMMENTS IS A CIA EXPERIMENT!!!!HURRDDEEURURUR

You have no idea.

Sorry, but the truth in this case is ugly. There are very few people on the planet who've worked harder to make Bitcoin successful than I, but the facts are that the jackals are feasting on the corpse of Bitcoin right now hoards of mindless idiots cheer them on as saviors.

The internets far too developed for the kikes to destroy. Besides, the deepweb is impossible for them to tamper with. Theoretically speaking you could transfer bitcoin using a telegraph line, that requires very little power and they're not particularly hard to build.

even in the worst case scenario buttcoins will be able to keep going.

enlighten me then, or don't, and keep shilling.

Dude you realize that you're posting in a bitcoin shill thread right?

The same guy starts a new thread ever week, dumps the same links and then screams and shouts when people don't want his massively traceable cashless society to take form.

But you jackasses won't. You aren't going to build a meshnet to use bitcoins, you buy them from coinbase and pray to god that they don't piss off their bank in SF. You fags know nothing about bitcoin, and think that buying shit on a website makes you an expert. No one that was early into bitcoin is still wearing the rose tinted glasses. Bitcoin is now being used to buy exposure to derivatives and is just another speculative vehicle. A speculative vehicle that I strongly believe will be outlawed in the US under Trump, for good reason (look up the relationship between drug cartels worldwide and Herbal Life [HLF]).

Just because your bitcoins still exist, doesn't mean their worth American dollars if anything were to happen to the exchanges legally. You might be able to pull your money out in some FOREX roundabout, but your profit margin just vanished in fees and you spent a whole lot of time and energy on absolutely nothing. I bet your friends all think you're a genius though.

They only got that Lambo by swindling later adopters out of their real money, user.

What a waste of Hitler trips.

The knowledge you seek is widely available.

It worked. People were mining with dualcores and rolling in hundreds of coins like they were worthless. The only real difficult bit was being mildly organized with your backups and remembering a password,

The $1k/BTC spike has never been very well explained

Greater fool theory

My mustache

you jelly?

Concise

cunts

The problem with bitcoin now is the problem it's always had: it hasn't been successfully tied to the real economy in any way as to threaten fiat money. And it never will, because the value of bitcoin hasn't stabilized. It keeps rising (until it crashes again, and then begins rising again) which prevents any big holders of bitcoins from spending, which discourages vendors from considering adding bitcoin as a means of payment.

Maybe Ethereum will have a future as a currency, but for right now bitcoin is little more than a means for early adopters to scam late adopters.

OP is a fag.

Shitlords with any logic know why Bitcoin is a ponzi-scheme. The creator has 500 MILLION shekels worth of digital Jews.
FFS, goy.

Here is more importantly why Bitcoin sucks:
THE AUTHORITY IS THE BLOCK CHAIN.

The only authority to make money should be the people.
-Hitler probably

This just isn't true.

Bitcoin payments are becoming increasingly accepted in various places and with the increased availability of Bitcoin Debit Cards normal goods will be equally purchasable by those who hold Bitcoin.

Add to this that Bitcoin's value is following an upwards trend, you'd have be incredibly naive to dismiss it.

The hope is that eventually these Bitcoin->USD gateways will be unnecessary and Bitcoin will start getting accepted natively.

you're a dumb kike and should be killed

You have no idea how Bitcoin works

Just kill yourself

what a complete waste of quads. You didn't even attack his argument.

Go shill buttcoin elsewhere.

When you're done checking these digits please be sure to check my previous posts which include me owning 205 bitcoins.

Make no mistake, KIKES in the banking industry ARE spending serious money to see bitcoin fail.

Oh would you look at that, not five minutes later this kike shows up

They're either trying to discourage you from buying bitcoin or they're really really really fucking scared that Bitcoin will disrupt the kike gravy train they have going.

Kikes in the the banking world HATE the fact that us goyim can have 100% control over our money.

That's enough reason to own Bitcoin

Nocoiner retards and kikes will attempt to discredit me

bump

Bump for all the kikes out there trembling in their shoes that Bitcoin will replace their jewish banks

That's a pitiful amount of money, some of us here own land. Bitcoin is for gullible prius-driving fags. Save your money, buy land.

fuck you kike, 100,000 dollars is a pitiful amount of money, stay mad you fucking heeb

bump for the kikes

Bump for the kikes with last names that end with Berg

I own a filbert orchard, your wealth is imaginary.

Bump for all the kikes with last names that end with kike

Bump for all the kikes in general pissing their pants about Bitcoin

Keep being delusional kike, in July the bitcoin fucking halves which puts my overall wealth at $200,000 minimum and kikes like you shit out of luck

Go suck the cock of a baby's penis rabbi goldstein you fucking kike

bump for all the kikes attempting to slide this thread

I wont let this thread die

Kikes are doing their best to make you pretend Bitcoin doesn't exist

I've been buying and mining bitcoin since 2012, check my fucking posts, I dont fuck around

bump!!

2012? You too? It's hilarious how Holla Forums is so adamantly against a technology that totally subverts Jewish international finance.

In July I'll have twenty baskets full of filberts that I'll sell along with whatever else I pull down winkwink. Bitcoin is a waste of time, do some actual farming and stop being a little bitch. My house is worth easily 300k and my orchard probably 500, you aren't worth shit kiddo. 100k doesn't qualify you as a success story. Also, you are a pump-and dump con artist shilling on this board, and a total

LIGHTWEIGHT CHOKE ARTIST

Hi kike, i've already posted a screenshot of me mining in 2012

What exactly is your problem, Chaim?

Yeah ok kike, fuck off back to reddit

You won't stop the price of bitcoin doubling

I'm not wasting money on bitcoins

You know, this board is so dead, you should really start a thread on 8 c h a n . p l

you have to type it like that because they wordfilter it here (fucked up right). That's where all the cool dudes that love bitcoin went, they love talking about it and bumping their threads and shit. Definitely check out the dank bunker over at pl. Oh and they're super racist against the jews lol you'll really have a good time over there.

newcomers to this thread, notice how people like myself who own 205 bitcoins worth about $100,000 currently have no deceit in my posts

Notice how don't see Bitcoin on your Jewish television

Notice how the kikes are really really fucking mad that us goyim don't have to go through a jewish bank like Bank of America, CHASE, or any other kike bank

No one cares if you buy bitcoin or not. You can either choose to participate in the subversion of Jewish international finance or not. We don't care.

Dumb nigger I too have been a hodling, mining, etc since 2012

There are literally kike banksters paid to make you think Bitcoin isn't a big thing

OR

There's literally retarded LOW IQ white men dumb enough to think that Bitcoin is a scam of some sort

Well, white man, which is it?

DUDE WE HATE JEWS YOU FIT RIGHT IN AND AREN'T SOME SCHIZO SHILL FROM (((EASTERN EUROPE))) MOST LIKELY!!!!111!!

That body is nothing but 10000% master race.

lol the anti-bitcoin kike fits right in doesn't he

Are you too fucking dumb to understand how amazing Bitcoin is, or are you getting paid so much by Goldman Sachs and other kike companies that it simply doesn't matter?

So which is it, you fucking paid for shill?:

somwhere in this world there's a kike who wishes i would'n't bump this thread

You are incredibly naive and think wealth did not exist before bitcoin. We have no candy for you here. Best case scenario, you are worth 200k by next year. That's enough money to buy a modest house in today's market. And then you have to find a realtor that accepts bitcoin (lol don't want to touch any jew bucks ew right?). You're really bad with money, if you would have used that electricity to grow pot instead of mine digital trustbucks, you'd be a millionaire right now.

What happens if jews buy up most of the bitcoins and monopolize them? Bitcoin does not exclude jews. You could easily have a situation like New York Taxi medallions being monopolized by two wealthy individuals. The reality is you are paying collector's value for an imaginary asset. Numismatic value, without any actual currency. Scam.

fuck off kike

First of all, you know the creator of this thread is a white man

Second, you know the majority of posters in this thread are either too dumb to understand Bitcoin or are kikes trying to lead you astray.

So, which is it, white man?

You know that kikes are liars and deceivers in general. You know there was no so-called "Holocaust"

You know the BANKS and KIKES are doing their BEST to replace "BITCOIN" with "BLOCKCHAIN" because they're terrified KIKES scared to death if we caught on to Bitcoin?

Ethereum is not based upon sound economics and Ether would be absolutely awful to use as a currency. Ethereum was created by nerds to solve a technological desire. Bitcoin was created by a crypto-anarchist to solve an economic problem.

KIKES and RETARDED white men can say what they want, we all know Bitcoin isn't going anymore

the KIKES can do their BEST to make you think Bitcoin means nothing and "BLOCKCHAIN" is all that matters, but rest assured white man, the KIKES in the BANKS are doing their best to make you think BITCOIN means nothing and "BLOCKCHAIN" is the future

Don't let these deceitful kikes lead you astray

Bitcoin is all that matters, don't fall for any jewish bullshit like "blockchain" or any other fucking altcoin

Bump, for all the kikes out there

Wut? Bitcoin is no more fiat than Gold you nigger.

Fiat currency = Has no intrinsic value

Even gold has the slightest bit more intrinsic value. Bitcoin is as useful as paper money.

Before you assume the kikes are all on the outside attacking Bitcoin, why don't you look into the background of the people behind (((Blockstream)))?

Why is Greg Maxwell's "partner" (apparently he's too cucked to have an actual wife) openly talking about how Bitcoin is fundamentally broken and so needs to be "fixed" with an overlay network?

Can you name any projects where Maxwell has worked where he hasn't left a trail of destruction and chaos in his wake?

You're being played for a fool - the kikes are both the outside attackers and the inside saboteurs who're you're relying on to save you.

I forgot to mention Peter Tardd and his band of delusional terrorists (no, really, Amir Taaki called himself a terrorist who was trying to ignite the spirit of jihad in Bitcoin a few days ago on the unSYSTEM mailing list).

The only true measure of wealth is "How long can you slack off before dying of starvation, disease, exposure, murder, or insanity?" Everything afterwards is just a representational token of that basic principle.

Daily reminder that everyone promoting bitcoin is a shill , they want to remove your control on your own assets. Sure bitcoin is good if you're doing shady shit , but bitcoin won't save you in an economic collapse. It wouldnt surprise me if the feds already cracked that shit but they'll keep quiet to give you a false sense of security so you put your cash in a system they already own.

the shills are thick in this thread

Do not feed these fucks

1. Digital Gold
2. Trading and Speculation
3. Discount Shopping
4. Darknet Marketplaces
4.5 Ransomware
5. Online Gambling
6. Sales of Digital Goods

Honorable Mentions

International money transfers and micropayments are two uses cases of Bitcoin that have not seen widespread adoption up to this point, but they could see more activity in 2016.

TheProtocol.tv is likely the best example of micropayments in action up to this point. This content platform is powered by PopChest, and it’s mainly used as an illustration of how Bitcoin-powered micropayments can benefit content creators. NurdRage, a popular YouTube channel with more than 600,000 subscribers, is currently testing out the PopChest platform.

Brave is a new browser currently in development that will allow users to skip advertisements via micropayments to content creators. JavaScript Inventor and Mozilla Co-Founder Brendan Eich is the CEO of the company behind the browser.

The Lightning Network is also expected to be functional in 2016, which should offer improvements in the areas of micropayments and scalability in Bitcoin.

Freemit, Align Commerce and Abra are three startups using Bitcoin to lower the costs of international money transfers. Bitwage and Rebit have already found some success in assisting companies and individuals in this area.

nasdaq.com/article/its-2016-what-are-bitcoins-real-use-cases-cm611665

This thread is full of both delusional optimists and anti-freedom shills. You're in the former category.

There's a very big difference between what Bitcoin could have been and where Bitcoin is currently headed.

The delusional optimists are frauds because they're selling Bitcoin as they imagine it, while ignoring the reality that it's ruled by a tribe of liars, scam artists, and psychopaths.

Kick out the kikes first, and then let's talk about Bitcoin having a future.

Hasn't Holla Forums taught you anything about economics? Just because something is "valued" at a particular price, doesn't mean it's worth it. The price of a bit shekel is not driven by utility, it's driven by speculation.

Except it isn't. You're speculating and clearly have an investment at stake. You're hoping Holla Forumslacks will buy on to bitcoin so that your holdings have some kind of value. It's really that transparent. Are there bitcoin vendors? Certainly, but who said stupid people can't run online stores?

You "hope" and this is why my point about bitcoin not being tied to the real economy still stands. There was never an attempt to convince anyone on the inside to back the currency with anything real, even hugs and kisses, all the liability is on vendors and late adopters, and this is why it will never happen. Everyone with half a brain is saying "no, you first" and so no one is willing to step forward and adopt. Those who have are either selling non-essential (read, not valuable) goods, or are utilizing bitcoin's anonymity out of fear of the government. Neither of these are tied to real economic activity, and if my point were wrong, you would have BTFO of me with examples of legitimate vendors you were using right now. But you didn't, because you don't use bitcoin, you hoard it and shill for it. Kike.

Speaking of a currency for Holla Forums here's how I would do it:

1. I would get Holla Forums to help devise a somewhat secure method of making up a digital currency. The currency wouldn't utilize a block chain or any fancy super tech, it would just be something that had a web interface, and I could send units of the currency to other users, as well as create other admins. Usual stuff.

2. I would get a pair of Holla Forumslacks who live in my area to join me on making our own currency. We'd solemnly swear to one another not to cheat or exploit one another for profit.

3. We would then agree on holding a reserve value in dollars or silver. Each of us would promise as part of our agreement to keep at minimum $10 in silver saved and promise not to spend it. This would be the currency's reserve value.

4. I would then give the other two Holla Forumslacks and myself a reserve account, and the reserve value in this currency (I'm going to call them Loyalty Marks) in Marks. So a hundred of the unique data values would equal one Mark, and each Mark would be backed by 1/10th of an ounce of silver. This would make each of us Reserve Members.

5. As part of the agreement, each of us would agree to spend at least 1 Mark toward something provided by one of the other Holla Forumslacks once a month, to ensure their utility. How spending would start out is the cost of buying something would be split into 2 costs: the material cost in dollars, and the labor cost in Marks. The person selling could waive the material cost and instead accept the value in Marks if they wanted to, however this wouldn't be required.

6. After 3 transactions, or a month, whichever happens first, I'd show the transfer log to Holla Forums and see if we could get 2 more Holla Forumslacks on board. The new Reserve Members would set up their account and their reserve, and swear loyalty to our group.

7. The process would repeat again, and we'd add on more people. It would likely be all Holla Forumslacks, but we could extend to non/pol/lacks so long as they are white men of good character.

8. We would eventually set up a Reserve Board out of a few of those who have Reserve Accounts, where Reserve Board members would have admin access to the site and be able to create more currency. How currency is created is a Reserve Member with an account verifies with a board member that they are adding more silver to their reserve. The Reserve Board member then creates more Marks, equal to the reserve value, and adds them to the Reserve Member's account.

9. We would then create Public Accounts, where they could buy/sell to people with Reserve Accounts in Marks, thus opening the currency to the larger economy.

The value of the currency would partially be in silver, but it would also be backed by the loyalty and dedication of its members to be honest and fair, hence the name Loyalty Marks.

By Reserve Members setting a precedent of economic activity, this would help promote the utility of the Marks. While the speculated value would be allowed to rise, the currency would always have a silver backing, making sure that it was always worth something.

correction ,not " dollars or silver" just silver.

Babby's first altcoin

Not disagreeing, however aren't all the altcoins just copies of bitcoin? Are there any that try to have backing to anything substantial?

If you want to build a secure digital currency, you have one problem.

If you decide to somehow tie that currency to physical objects which could be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, then you have two problems.

altcoins.com/

bitcoins value is derived from its high-security mining network. no other altcoin is close in network security, though some do have great use cases. some peg to gold or usd

coinmarketcap.com/

this

this

and this

A common myth a.k.a wish fulfillment fantasy, but it's not true.

That's because they are retarded and don't understand the Nazi stands for NATIONAL SOCIALIST PARTY but rail against political and social marxism. How would you ever expect these massive faggots to understand monetary policy?

No one gives a fuck, shut up Jew.

This must be really embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you, and you are an anonymous shill. You can't make money by shouting "JEWS", you are clearly being motivated by something exogenous to public education. You are either a paid shill, or a nincompoop from reddit trying to feather his nest with a quick pump-and-dump. Go fuck yourself bud. Calling someone a kike when you're pushing a string is textbook shilling, you are only painting yourself into a corner. I'd suggest you lurk more before posting again here.

bump

What capitalistic society has ever been like this?

You seem to think the analogy would be that someone who started the first big company in a capitalist society would have lots of monies.

But in reality it would be more like if a huge amount of the money in society was distributed to a couple of guys before everyone else had any chance to even start a company.

It's much closer to feudalism than capitalism. Also, it's pretty much you who advocate money for nothing for a few elect elites, not me.

'Bitcoin enables us to break through the dual blockade:

On one end dissident media is blockaded from advertising revenue that in a free market would be theirs by right.

On the other end people who want to support dissident media are blockaded by fear of retribution from anti-white blacklists and antifa like organizations.

Bitcoin means you can support dissident media without fear of reprisal. Anonymity is the game changer.

nxx14.blogspot.com

all of them. Those who take the first risks reap the rewards. but now we have a jbag economy. those who are "connected" via nepotism get access to the new money via loans.

Instead in a Capitalistic society the people who get the new money are the ones who are meeting the consumers demands. Heck our fiat currency is really only backed by our dominance of oil. Gold and Silver are money, Dollars = currency.

no the person who is doing something succesful reaps the rewards. not someone who gets a big loan from Jbag McBank and then is able to afford the ability to start a big company

nothing is being distributed. people are doing work, spending their time taking a risk doing something they hope will be worth more in the future. You, I , everyone had the chance to mine bitcoins back when they first started making them! The fact thaty you weren't aware of them only speaks to your life choices , and your priorities in life. You may lack hustle I don't know nor do I care. Just don't deny yourself personal responsiblity like the Jbag government and media keep telling u 2.

It probably seems that way because it is a gibless system.

Muh handouts?

bitcoins requires someone somewhere spending dollars to afford electricity to take the risk of mining bitcoins.

fuck off handout scum.

faggot

uninformed opinion

It must be terrifying to think that somebody might be informed and also disagree with you.

Maybe you can keep the fear at bay by throwing words at it like a feces-hurling monkey.

read my text

Read this

A monetary system without commodities or coercion is only good for pricing of short term transactions, it will not store value.

Never store bitcoins. They will crash.

You're describing the banking system. Hell, you have to have a bank account simply to get a paycheck… and you think you have control of your own assets?

If you believe this is true, take 10K in cash across the border with you and see if you make it back with 10K. Spend 10K and see if the expenditure is not reported to DHS. Try to run a business selling guns, try to run a website like 8ch with "raycis" material and tell me if your bank won't Operation Choke Point your ass.

You already don't control you assets. Jews do.

Your bank account is already backdoored, your entire transaction history is known to DHS and fuckheads regularly steal debit card numbers. All of your objections are complete bullshit.

This.

Jesus fuck Holla Forums is retarded when it comes to Holla Forums shit.

Read the Cyphernomicon
cypherpunks.to/faq/cyphernomicron/cyphernomicon.html

Is Bitcoin the new gold? That's the question many people ask themselves today.

Since you have found this site, you're probably aware of the problems with today's monetary system. (If not, you should educate yourself on how this system works and the problems with it.) Gold has always been the prefered hedge against inflation and a collapse of the existing system. But is that about to change?

First we need to understand why gold has been the prefered money for 5,000 years. For something to be used as money it needs to be:

Gold has historically been the best thing combining all of these characteristics. But let us compare Bitcoin with gold. (Note: Bitcoin, capitalized, refer to the technology and the payment system while bitcoin, lowercase, refer to the unit of account.)

Medium of exchange

Gold isn't easy to use in commerce since it's hard to pay the correct amount with gold. A solution could be to store the gold in a vault and transfer the ownership of gold pieces from the payer to the payee, but then you have to trust a third party holding the gold. An other problem with gold is counterfeits with tungsten. A bitcoin is divisible up to 8 decimal places so it's never a problem paying the correct amount. You don't have to trust a third party when using bitcoins and bitcoins can't be counterfeited.

Winner: Bitcoin

Unit of account

Gold has been a unit of account for thousands of years, but isn't used as that today. Gold is priced in USD and we don't price anything in gold. Nor is bitcoin widely used as a unit of account, but its use is increasing. Multiple webshops are pricing their items in bitcoins instead of USD and other currencies. Bitcoin with its 8 decimal places is a good unit of account.

Portable

Gold is heavy and not easy to transfer over large distances without a significant cost. You need to secure the gold when moving it, and it's not trival to move gold from one country to an other. Bitcoin is very easy to move around. It can be sent all over the world through Internet within seconds, and the cost to do so is very low. Bitcoin doesn't care about borders. You can even store (the keys to) your bitcoins in your brain when travelling through countries. (How cool isn't that?)

Durable

Gold is one of the most durable substances on earth, it doesn’t degrade and will never go away. Bitcoin exists in a public ledger on thousands of hard drives and other media around the world, and the Bitcoin network can't be shut down by any government. While in theory Bitcoin can go away, it won't happen as long as people are still using the Bitcoin network.

Winner: Gold

Divisible

Gold is divisible, but it's not easy and it's a cost to do divide gold into smaller pices. A bitcoin is easy divisible up to 8 decimal places.

Fungible (One unit is valued the same as an other)

Gold has different value depending on how big the piece is. Smaller pieces is more expensive because of the production cost. There are also price differences depending on the country or mint that issued the coin. The value of one bitcoin is the same regardless if it's divided or not. The value from one bitcoin divided into pieces has the same value as a whole coin.

Store of value (Limited supply)

Gold is rare, but gold doesn't have a finite supply. New gold is created in the universe, and in the future it may be possible to harvest asteroids for gold. Bitcoin has a hard limit of 21 million. (Although dividing something doesn't increase the supply, bitcoin with its 8 decimal places has a hard limit of 2.1 quadrilion base units.)

So Bitcoin is better than gold in six of the seven categories. And in the seventh category, gold is only slightly better than Bitcoin. So why hasn't Bitcoin taken over golds status as the preffered money? There's two reasons. First, people need to be educated about Bitcoin. That takes time. And secondly, the network effect is big when it comes to money. For something to take over, it needs to be significant better than the old alternative. (The network effect is also what's protecting Bitcoin from other digital alternatives. Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital money with a hard limit of supply and its adoption is far, far bigger than any other alternative. New users and merchants are joining the Bitcoin network every day. It's hard to imagine some other digital money taking Bitcoins place as the dominant one.)

Is Bitcoin so much better than gold that it will begin to "steal" value from gold in the coming years? Probably. More and more "gold bugs" embrace Bitcoin.

"Bitcoin accounts hacked"
kill yourself.

A "limited supply" of turds are dropping out of your ass, what value do they have?

Bitcoin isn't even limited in supply: NewBitcoin, BetterBitcoin, SexyBitcoin, GroovyBitcoin, Bitcoin4eva, etc. All new platforms with the exact same gimmick over and over again.

For real literature on the subject of decentralized e-money kk.org/mt-files/outofcontrol/ch12-a.html

Absolutely correct, they're fucking retarded. Everything's backdoored, everything's insecure - I can't explain how (but not under my mattress or in my car's glovebox)… so let's keep all of my money in my pocket - after all, why not suffer the humiliation of some dindu cracking me over the head with a hi point and taking everything?

Oh, I don't like that idea, my money's better off under the control of Shlomo Shekelgruberbergstein. Surely it's safe there! No one's ever shut down a bank before, seized assets, or told people they can't spend their own money. Greece? Never heard of it.

OK, so maybe Bitcoin has some uses but here comes my final Hail Mary: Mad Max! I saw it on the Talmudvision, all technology is going to magically stop working and no one will be able to recreate it! Haha, suckers! Yes, someone is going to round up all of the engineers, electronics workers and anyone else who can read a book and gas them to death so they can't start repairing shit.

Got you there. Because if all tech stops working I'll still be able to buy… dragon dildos? No, those are manufactured. Vidya? No that's tech. Food? Nope, that's mechanized as well, and there's not enough to feed everyone. Gas for my car? Nope, car won't work because it contains electronics, gas pump won't work because all gas stations use electronic pumps.

Well this is a hard one, but I'm sure somewhere in there is a realistic scenario, the Talmudvision told me so.

Makes you wonder how many of these idiots own horses for the inevitable scenario in which the electronics in their vehicles stop working…

10,000 rounds and they can't even move it around because they didn't buy a horse and wagon. Tsk tsk.

(checked)
kek… Maybe they could fill it with gold bars as well so we could see how well they dodge and shoot with 800 lbs of shit hanging off them.

REAL LIFE = UNLIMITED INVENTORY

here's another good read. you should read everything on this blog

szabo.best.vwh.net/shell.html

You'd need a rare breed of workhorse for that. your average riding horse would shit itself and would abandon you probably at the first opportunity.

blog.sia.tech/2016/01/20/what-makes-bitcoin-special/>>5970638

Bitcoin is big, expensive, and heavy. Where decentralization is not necessary, far more efficient systems can be used to achieve the same goals. Bitcoin is only valuable so long as it is decentralized. As the number of relevant players in the ecosystem decreases, the strength of the properties provided by decentralization also decreases. If there were only a handful of miners, a handful of exchanges, and each was a multi billion dollar entity, than each would fully subject to the regulations of the jurisdiction in which they operate. And as a result, Bitcoin would be subject to regulation. Miners would not be able to mine transactions that were not approved by the government, and exchanges already cannot exist without performing due diligence on their customers. When there are a small number of entities controlling most of the ecosystem, controlling Bitcoin only requires getting to those entities.

Bitcoin Classic has caused a significant amount of stress among many of the prominent developers, researchers, and contributors in the ecosystem. And the primary fear is not that the network will not survive 2MB blocks. It's also not that the network will not survive a hardfork, though the timeline presented in Classic is reckless and will cause damage. The biggest red flag is how quickly and unexpectedly Classic gained the support of more than half the hashrate and several major exchanges. Much of the support had seemed to arise from conversations behind closed doors, and it seemed that the support was only possible because of the great centralization in the system. Worse than the centralization alone, that centralization had voted to change the rules of the system from under the feet of the participants, and had enough economic influence to force a schism, potentially driving out many of the weaker parties in the system.

A contentious hardfork means that at least some members of the network are being forced to upgrade against their will. A contentious hardfork is tyranny of the majority. I do not want to participate in a system where two wolves and a sheep are voting on what to have for dinner, especially when I am the sheep. I prefer Bitcoin to fiat explicitly because it is harder for people to manipulate my money against my will. Any contentious hardfork is a huge red flag that the system is not working, and indicates that future contentious hardforks are also possible. Even if I am on the winning side of this hard fork, I might not be on the winning side of the next one. For this reason, I am incredibly opposed to contentious hard forks. If Bitcoin were to successfully execute a contentious hard fork, I would leave. The most fundamental security properties of Bitcoin are violated for at least a small number of participants during the execution of a contentious hardfork, and that's enough of a problem to make the system not worthwhile to me. And I know that a significant portion of the core development team feels the same way.

Reddit has reacted to the development team's threatened departure in a confused way. They have stated that the contributions of the core dev team are valued and welcome, but they fail to understand why the developers contribute in the first place. Bitcoin has some world class engineers working on it, and these engineers are giving their time and energy to Bitcoin for free. Most of them do not do it for social status or resume building - they already have resumes as powerful as they need. The developers work on Bitcoin because it is an interesting and worthwhile project to them. They work on it because they believe it is special, and because they want to see Bitcoin succeed. Some of the developers have endured excessive abuse and made enormous sacrifice to see Bitcoin succeed, and they don't do it for themselves. After a contentious hard fork, Bitcoin loses that sheen, loses its specialness, and no longer represents the values that the development team has worked so hard to advance. That's why they would leave. They would leave because, to them, Bitcoin would no longer be special, and would no longer merit sacrifice.

I seem to remember a mythbusters bit on this…

youtube.com/watch?v=o8dhMF3IqbY

Turns out you can carry a lot, and that would matter if you were fighting zombies and shit.
Obviously against anything resembling a threat, mobility becomes way more important.

Well, that's debatable. How widely was notification of the startup phase distributed, can't have been very widespread when it was like 2 IPs that mined the first months, and a handful more during the first year?

Sure you can come afterwards and say, well durr… you should have been paying attention to some very obscure cryptography group or someplace no one could have expected something like this would come out of… but seriously, it would have been more like luck than anything. The fact of the matter is that it was as good as a pre-mine. And that's fine for what it is, but don't come and tell me that's a fair system to implement in society.

My analogy when it comes to you comparing it to capitalism is more apt than you give it credit for. It would be like if the system of capitalism was brand new and no one knew anything about it… and the first guys, those who designed the system, just raked in dough because they had no competition… and then later came and said "Oh you didn't know? Too bad… I took some risks, this capitalism thing could have flopped hehe."

If you really don't see the problem with this, then I don't know how I can explain it better to you. It's an unfair "early adopter" advantage like nothing else in history. Not even Kings of old would hold as much as 10-15% of the wealth of society. Even if you won't see a problem with it, I can promise you many will.

Note that I'm not speaking against what bit-coin is now. I'm just saying it's not suited to take over as a monetary system.

And what I'm talking about here is just one problem, I could go on with several more.

bitcoin is interesting in its idea and information, but beyond being used as a currency it's useless

I'm excited where this tech is going, tbh

Primecoin is based off the same technology as bitcoin, but the mining process also calculated exceedingly higher prime numbers, which can be used for scientific and security (namely, encryption) purposes

Nofiatcoin (XNF) is essentially a gold-backed bitcoin

"If they can get you to ask the wrong questions, they don't even care about the answers."

No form of money is a "store of value" because value can't be stored. It's a misconception going back thousands of years and faggots are still falling for it today.

That's exactly what you do by adopting bitcoin - you kick the kikes out. There is no kike involvement in bitcoin that you yourself don't choose. If I send you bitcoin (provided you aren't a kike, but you sound a bit like one with your nonsensical criticisms that apply double/triple/quadruple to fiat and the banking Jew) then I'm not dealing with anyone else. If you don't want to deal with yids, you no longer have to. You can't say that when it comes to banking.

Well. In your future bit-coin utopia that might potentially be so. For now bit-coins are backed by faith and kikedollars like everything else.

As in anyone you suggested bit-coins as a payment to, the first thing they would ask is "what is that in dollarz?"

daily reminder we were warned

Look, dipshit, if you go to buy something using the € or ¥, would you not ask how much that is in $?

That doesn't mean those currencies are US dollar-backed, it means that there is a currency exchange rate - just like any other fucking currency.

You might as well argue that the centimeter is inch-backed because it can be converted into 2.54 centimeters per inch. Haha, that stupid fucking metric system, they'll never get away from that antiquated English system.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

youtube.com/watch?v=YX40hbAHx3s

Bitcoin is just another NP

>not knowing that the NSA and a bunch of "muh cure cancer" winfags are cracking bitcoin folding.stanford.edu/
proprietary software not even once

Cryptocurrency would impede the world jew currency but not forever.

GOLD/SILVER OR BTFO

Man, take a chill-pill angry bit-coin shill.

I'm just saying how it is today.

There's a difference in that these other currencies you mention are backed by and tied to states and the people in them. With their labor forces and militaries and all that shit that exist in the real world.

But that's a bit besides the point. What I was replying to was the notion that you somehow get around the kikes by using bit-coin, which is bullshit for now. It might be true some day when bit-coin are perceived by a moderately large group to have intrinsic worth. For now it's just a layer of tokens on top of existing currencies. In the real world you know, where most of us live.

The thing is with wealth is that it's only actual wealth if you're able to spend it. And for now we live in a kike economic system. That's where the means of production and the soldiers and everything with real worth is located. Which is why I add the caveat to your statement that it might be true someday with bit-coin, but currently it's not.

And hahah, yeah… I guess I sound pretty stupid when you reformulate my argument to sound moronic and strawman the hell out of it. ;^)

ORLY?

How many people are capable of sending a bitcoin transaction in a given day?

Is that limit based on some underlying technical/economic reality, or is it an arbitrary number?

Whose permission is needed to change that number?

Do the people who veto power over changing that arbitrary number have a financial stake in keeping it at its current value, as in they profit if Bitcoin transactions are artificially throttled?

Were you one of the people who just stood by and allowed a bunch of kikes to walk in the front door, take over Bitcoin, and turn it into the same kind of broken permission-based system to which it's claiming to offer an alternative?

Current figure is apparently around 3-5 a second, so:
4 (middle) * 60 * 60 * 24 = 345600

So far as scaling it higher, increasing blockchain size permits this but doesn't really present a long term solution.

The long term solution currently touted is the Lightning Network which will permit 1000's of transactions per second - potentially enough to allow the network to scale to the same level of Visa or Mastercard.

So you fell for their trojan horse strategy then?

Yes, you can because even if you use an exchange to get into bitcoin (which you don't have to - I know you're probably a NEET and the concept of WORKING FOR BTC is alien to you) but beyond that point you're out of the banking system and can transact freely with whomever you choose.

Your argument was not strawmanned, you conflated a currency exchange with evidence that bitcoin is backed by the USD because you cannot think in terms of BTC.

That's fine not to be able to think in those terms, but it's not the same thing. When I lived in Germany as a kid I didn't have a good understanding of the value of the DM either. Was I getting ripped off? I could only think in terms of USD, but thinking in USD doesn't mean bitcoin is USD based. You can exchange bitcoin for any currency. This is probably why it's so hard for some people to grasp. They probably have little to no experience using currencies other than the one they grew up with.

If you want an example that could be somewhat closer to what you're talking about you might argue that a fixed exchange rate is proof of some kind of mutual backing, but BTC has a floating exchange rate with multiple currencies. Of course then faggots argue that it's too volatile.

As for armies, I'm sure you could hire an assassin in BTC if you were so inclined. People are doing actual work for this currency - it's not just drugs, prostitutes, gambling and camwhores.

And no, I'm not mad… nor am I a shill. What I'm saying is half of every transaction is subject to kike manipulation. Bitcoin is a way out of this conundrum.

Explain.

Anyone with an Internet connection could have stumbled across Bitcoin in 2012 if you were looking for anything related to graphics cards or encryption.

It is unadulterated history. Anything recorded to the Bitcoin block chain is permanent.

God you're stupid.

YOUR FAKE INTERNET CURRENCY WILL NEVER BE WORTH ANYTHING
YOU WERE STUPID WHEN YOU BOUGHT AT 1K
THERE IS NO ESCAPING YOUR FAILURE, AND YOU WILL NOT CONVINCE ANYONE HERE TO SPEND MONEY SO YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOSSES
YOU DON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK
YOU LOSE

As long as they're part of the teeny tiny minority of the people who exchange value in this world that uses bit-coins.

It seems you have some trouble understanding that all I'm saying is that bit-coin isn't there yet. I've said it several times, but it doesn't seem to sink in. One day it might be, but that day isn't now.

If I were to buy a company from someone, or something else with some above babby tier value, I might in theory use my bit-coins to pay for it. But you can be damn sure that the seller would expect those bit-coins to be converted to real money before the transaction takes place.

Your problem is that you're a dreamer. You already live in a world that doesn't exist yet. That's ok. I understand you want this to happen, and it might. But as I say, we're not there yet, so don't present it as it is. We're not free of the kikes before we're free of them, that's not defeatist that's realist.

Not really true, as I have lots of people around me using bit-coins. I'm not at all unfamiliar with it. When I say backed by, what I mean is what I say above. Not that it's actually backed by it, in the sense that paper money once was backed by gold.

Well, it is. For now. Bit-coin has a short history with huge fluctuations of perceived value. Over a long time I suppose that will even out and stabilize, but at this moment it's way to volatile for anything. I wouldn't save anything in it that I didn't mine, and I wouldn't use it for transactions that take long.

Well, it's nice to have hope. I have several other points I'm not satisfied with when it comes to the dream of bit-coins as a societal revolution, so we can go on a bit here.

Bitcoin has millions of users around the world.

faggot

just like his mom =]

So does magic the gathering cards and collectible bottle-caps.

Um, ok.

Nigger read the links I posted it.

that's 25 cents i'd rather wish you would not have.
Well, at least you're not a 'cryptokike', or are you….
Fucking obvious shilling ITT due to lack of technical knowhow.
and all these facts makes the shills want to own more Fiat money, It's so fucking backwards I might as well join the EUROPEAN MONETARY UNION ffs.
TLDR : legacy banking is DEAD, bitcoin is ALIVE.
>Bitcoin won't print additional coins just because a few reserve bankers decided to
All the shilling in this thread maks me realize ever more, there are people on this planet who don't have their own best interest at heart, when they tell someone else their interests are false, dumb, stupid, incorrect, wrong or not relevant at all. The truth is, people can actually make money off of bitcoin (obviously) by kicking against the very idea of bitcoin.
Enjoy getting ass hammered for 25 cents as a shill for some PR firm working for the FED/ BANKS/ Clinton administration.
>persons wanting to get out in the first chance this generation (90's kids) has seen.
Their biggest fear. A free people, not paying interest, not buying with their established consortium of traders/retailers/technology corps (basically the entire web of (around 50) companies that work together to keep control. If that was my investment I'd also be shilling on maximal overdrive, because if that falls apart, a 2500 year old plan falls apart as well. The foundation of the riches of the top 0.000% of this world is crumbling, but hey..

bitcoins are safe as long as you keep them youself

until I can actually pay rent and buy groceries with it, why should I give two flying fucks about it? What is it even good for besides buying illegal drugs?

cryptocoinsnews.com/first-bitcoin-supermarket-arnhem-netherlands/

Well for one if you are patient you can increase your purchasing power on Amazon by 30%+, which is YUGE, while never actually holding bitcoin yourself.

I remember on half/g/ when the assholes were shuffling coins to each other like they were playing with toys

I fucking hate hindsight. I wish I got involved in that shit, the numbers that were being passed around were ludicrous.

Getting rich isn't a good reason to get into bitcoin.

nice id there fag

that's not what the vinkelvoss brother think

Wrong, that's obviously not true because everybody wants money. Forms of currency have transactional value and and pricing value and that's worth something by itself. It makes a barter system vastly more efficient.

If a person invents a platform to facilitate trading, then those using his platform will be happy to pay him a commission (e.g., ebay).

But if he cheats and floods the market with too many units, he will ruin the system because pricing will become unreliable and people will switch to some other trading system. If he doesn't supply enough units then speculation will happen bidding up his units (deflation) and hoarding will happen and the system will also be ruined because the trading unit will have been switched into a commodity, causing the very problem a currency was suppose to solve.

The trading units only have to be in constant enough supply that all the buyers and all the sellers of regular goods and services are able to price a trade and then re-invest quickly enough at a predictable price. The trading units (currency) don't need to maintain long-term 'value' and shouldn't.

The fiat system supplies currency units at roughly the level of economic need because economic production and business loans are strongly correlated. Opportunities to create real value and the demand for loans rise and fall together. That's why the current system works.

The dissatisfaction with the system is that unnecessary rent for using units is paid to private parties when is should be a public good we all reap the benefit from. And because those private players constrict and expand money supply strategically for their own speculation purposes to rip off the public at large.

A bitcoin won't work because on one hand it can't expand even if the economy expands, and because on the flip side, thousands of new bitcoins could be invented flooding the market.

There has to a coercive authority to designate a currency to be used, and then that currency needs to be fed into the system at a rate equal to economic production and trade. Since coercion requires government, all the people should share in the revenue generated by the imposition of such a system.

Price != value.

Of course currency units have a price, just like everything else.

Value is what you buy with currency, the benefit you achieve by consuming products and services.

As I understand:
Bitcoin can't be print at will, but people have already mined dozens and dozens of it.
Bitcoin is not backed by actual resources, however it have intrinsic value. But I don't know how that works.
If you spend lots of fiat money now, you get 0.0001 bitcoins or something, meanwhile there are people with 9999 bitcoins, so there are people with literally all of the money in the world and more in bitcoins?

I really don't get this thing, can anyone spoon feed me?

Have they resolved the problem of it taking hours or even days to synch your buttcoin wallet with this magical universal database?

Bitcoin is shit.
All those blockchains you're very proud of aren't shielded against EMP attacks.
One major fuck up such as a world war and a natural solar flare can kill all your bitcoin.
safe they said
kek.
Just wait until Snowden reveals how the NSA-designed SHA-256 key encryption is backdoored by the NSA themselves.

You know there's a reason why nobody uses 128-bit encryption anymore… Also fucking SHA-256? What a fucking joke, AES (adv. encryption standard) would've been a lot better but a lot of them had already been removed from the web standard. There is a reason why everyone does not use SSL 1.0 anymore.

Even 2048 RSA keys and 1024 PGP last time was cracked by the NSA.

kek

Okay, to put it very simply, Bitcoin tech is just one big ledger, a record of transactions. This ledger is called the blockchain. Due to the open-source nature of the protocol and the mathematics involved, the blockchain can be read by everyone, and can't be forged or tampered with. This makes it very handy for buying and selling. By "spending" Bitcoin, you are recording a transaction on this blockchain. "Spent" and "mined" Bitcoin serve as rewards for computers that perform the encryption that keeps the blockchain secure. Therefore, the value of a Bitcoin is based on how secure and useful this blockchain is.
Now, there are many continuing arguments and drama over various implementation details and the actual usefulness and security of the tech (51% attacks, block size increase, mining centralization, sidechains, etc), but that's the basic idea behind it all.

Thank you so much :)

let's make our own cryptocurrency:

REICHS COIN

The maximum amount is bitcoin is 21 Million, if that limit is changed, it's no longer bitcoin (it'd then be a 'fork').
true, ever since bitcoin became available/was released.
at first it wasn't, because the investments were not in place. However, after a few years several developments have taken place. More exchanges, more places to buy/sell, more products (bitcoin tshirt etc).
And you're partially right, but you're 'just too late' for the 'early bird discount'.
However, because of the halving every x years there is a solid investment in bitcoin to be had.
If you know you have 20 dollars, and in 2 years only half of the amount of total dollars will be printed, you'd have a purchasing power of 40 today dollars in 2 years.
That's actual money, where saving is earning.

you wat m8
you wat m8
no such agency, it's fake/show.

SHA-256 isn't encryption dipshit, it's a hashing algo

This is why Bitcoin is anti-kike. Jews rewrite history this is something every Holla Forumsack knows.

Interesting idea.

The thing you need, is someone knowledgable in the following fields:

For Backend:
Mathematical Cryptography
Logic Design
Logic Programming
Network Programming
Server Programming
Network Security
Database/Architecture Programming
Imperative Programming

For frontend:
OS programming
Imperative programming
Socket/parallell Programming

For webaccess:
Javascript, CSS, HTML5 programming.
Web Cryptography, SSL protocols

Good luck finding a person with all those qualifications, that will do it for free.

imagine getting paid for doing a good post on 8ch. Using our own currency we made in here.

It would be a nice feel.

Good luck finding a person with all those qualifications, that will do it for [s]free[/s] Reichs Coins.

post your address, your opinion is valuable.

I'm not saying keep your money in the bank , I'm well aware of what happened in Greece , but I think investing in precious metals like silver will help you more than bitcoin. Bitcoin is based on the internet ,the government can cut the fucking internet , all they have to do is bomb the the underground lines. Do as you wish , but in my opinion there's a war on cash already , putting your wealth in a digital data base is what they want. You think that encryption is strong ? They are working on quantum computers for some time , which would make that encryption obsolete. There's only one way they'll get my silver and that's over my dead body. I have to give it to you kikes , you're masters of projection .

Paying conventional real labor with a new imaginary currency?

We are trully outmerching the merch now, aren't we?

There is a fuckton of disinfo and FUD ITT

I don't know who's jew'ing who anymore.

I don't know if you uninformed goys genuinely think that Bitcoin is [Insert negative lie about Bitcoin here] or what.

I don't know how many jews and bankers scared of Bitcoin are FUD'ing this thread up, or what you goys are getting paid to post anti-bitcoin bullshit.

You should realize that Bitcoin is here and it's not going anywhere and is going to be yyyyyuge.

lol

dats raycis

Post legit screenshots of your bitcoin holdings.

If you somehow can provide a screenshot proving you own more bitcoin than me (I've already posted ITT with a screenshot of about 205 Bitcoin, probably under a different ID) then I'll send you one bitcoin for being superior to me

A cucked thread filled with jew bankers

Post your bitcoin holdings and try to make it appear legit

Otherwise go back to Goldman Sachs you kikes

No, you just don't get it. You just don't get it. At all. Nope.

I don't consume with my fork, but it help me eat. A fork has value. It is a tool that makes eating easier. Currency is a tool that makes barter easier. That capacity is valuable. It's like a really cool invention that helps a lot of people out. That's value.

But never mind.

Why hasn’t the thread been deleted yet?

"bitcoin" is just a name for one of a series of many different unique numbers that can be calculated by a particular complex algorithm. Finding all these numbers takes computer power that becomes increasingly difficult the fewer remaining that are left undiscovered.

Upon discovering a number that fits the algorithm the registry identifies it as owned by you and new discoverers of the same number can't claim it.

You can transfer ownership of your number to a new person by ordering a change in the registry listing the new owner. Of course this requires anonymous accounts and passwords so that the new owner can now have the number in his exclusive control and transfer it to whoever he wants. Once switched to a new owner the prior no longer has control over that bitcoin number.

This system relies upon the relative scarcity of the numbers discoverable and the integrity of the registry ledger system, which is called a blockchain.

The computers hosting the blockchains collect rent/usage fees in the form of partial bitcoins that are nicked from each transaction. This allegedly incentises them to maintain the integrity of the system.

Does this help?

The problem is that although one bitcoin platform is limited, there are infinite numbers of new algorithmic copy-cat platforms that can be added to compete against bitcoin. Also, despite alleged anonymity of accounts, all transactions are recorded in the blockchain and other information might be collected identifying the parties like IP addresses etc.

Why haven't the jews been exterminated from the world yet?

It's a fuckin' mystery.

but isn't bitcoin just another fiat currency?

Read through your fork example again and look for the place where you made an error.

That's right, I forgot to stick it in your eyeball.

Since you're illiterate, I'll break it down into simple terms that you can understand.

This isn't a conversation about cooking, it's about economics. Just because you don't eat your fork doesn't mean that you don't consume it in the economic sense.

All of your interactions with a fork between the time you obtain it until you no longer use it are "consumption" in an economic sense.

That's where you fucked up. That statement was false and everything that followed from that logical starting point is incorrect.

Damn what I'd do to know it'd go to 1k a coin back in the day

cool story bro

but isn't a house a car?

This, you should highlight my posts by selecting my user ID.

we should. just buy bitcoin, pay programmers, introduce ReichCoin and voila

Bump

TRUMPCOIN IS BETTER

nuff said

sage

techno-hippies please leave

future poor fag, shut it.

You're a current poor fag whose heroes are people like Amir Taaki who squat in abandoned buildings and steal utilities like homeless bums.

you're dumb
youtu.be/KW_wYvZ1eZg

He's a faggot too.

And by "faggot" I mean a completely cucked SJW.

░░░░░░▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████████▄
░░▐█████████▀███████▌
░▐█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▀███
░█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▌
▐████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐██
░█████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▒███
░░██▌▒▒▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▌▀▐▒▒▐▀▌
░░███▒▒▌▀▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▐
░░▐█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▌
░░░▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▐▄▒▄▌▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░▐▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░▀▀▒▌▒▒▒▄███▀▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░░░░▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▌
░░░░░░░░░▐▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▄▀▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄█▌▀▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄
▄▄██████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄███
██████████▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄████
████████▀█▀███▀███▀███▀████
███████░█░█░█░░░█░░░█▄░▄███
███████▄█▄█▄██▄███▄███▄████

Too risky now.

choose one and only one

thread turned into a ponzi recruitment center.

saged.

kek, nocoiners are sour grape fags

It's the simplest explanation

Here let me show you $94,000 in 1's and 0's

In a couple months my bitcoins will be worth at least $200,000: The halving is in July.

Keep coping nocoiners

thread is being slided by kikes

When you lose everything, remember that you were told many times, by many people, in many venues, that the (((founders of Blockstream))) and their allies are pure cancer that destroy everything they touch.

Remember when Falkvinge warned you that either Core dies, or else Bitcoin dies.

Remember the names of the useful idiots who screamed, "Assume good faith! No personal attacks!" at anyone who tried to help you by documenting the mounting evidence of foul play.

You'll have no one to blame but yourself.

Is this how you cope with Bitcoin being huge and only getting bigger?

Bitcoin is tiny and it's not allowed to get any bigger because a mob of psychopaths, terrorists, con artists, liars, and altcoiners have taken control of the code and bribed all the miners to join their cartel.

It would be wonderful if BItcoin holders would save their investment by throwing that bunch out on their asses, but unfortunately there's no will to do this.

Thus ends Bitcoin.