Hotwheels just got fired from his own website kekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkek

Hotwheels just got fired from his own website kekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkekkek

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/who.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

firetires

I'll miss him

I won't.

Depressing.

sad

Infighting is the first step towards complete destruction.

We should be nicer to hotwheels. Even if this site shits the bed fairly often it is our tiny internet home. It would be a shame f something happened to this place.

You don't have to worry about being nice to him. He's fired.

link to thread pls

Jim is a cunt

>>>Holla Forums592062

8ch confirmed honeypot, i'm out.
someone post those webbums where freddit talks about how he'd leave if this shit was ever comprimised, well jim's the only one in charge now.
i'm not gonna stick around on a site that's owned and operated by a freemason faggot.

Jim seems like an ok dude

8ch.net/who.html
the pigs say hi

Jim seems like an incompetent, narcissistic horror show.

The good news is it's Ron that's taking over as admin, not him. Ron for his part appears to actually be doing a decent job.

if ron is this nunu character i'll think about staying here.
admins may as well be compromised.

Nunu has been around since last year. Hotwheels wanted to get rid of him because Nunu would ask him about site stuff a lot in IRC and he didn't like that.

Potential happening and admission of happening going on right here right now.

>>>/operate/49119

but is he the new admin, who is ron

Ron is the de facto admin. Nunu is just some guy.

if >>>/operate/49146 is to be believed then jim just killed this site.
this is the one time i'm actually hoping it's Holla Forums fuckery.

>>>/operate/49153

Fix'd

That's a deal breaker.

fuckin'
COMPRIMISED

Same. I consider our operational security completely breached. There is no trust for him, at all, and that throws everything else into question.

Anyone have the picture of him at a freemasons' meeting?

he said what lodge he is a member of in a /jim/ thread once, it's probably still up. very slow board with lots of (((interesting))) things jim posts.

Holla Forums is compromised then.

Welp, was fun while it lasted, boys. Looks like the era of free internet just gasped its last breath.

You give up really easily, upside down satan

We already have a thread over here by the way:

Whoops wrong one:

Not really. There's no other major anonymous website left which won't sell your info to people willing to pay.

Of course user, how could I forget.

We, the common mortal, could never create an imageboard. No, no, only the gods of imageboard software can do that, and they have all forsaken us!

Oh woe is us! Why couldn't one of us be like the gods and create an anonymous imageboard?? Why oh why??

There are bunkers for the short term. 8ch was only a major website because of our immigration.

Why did anyone think there would ever be a 'secure' clearnet site? Of course it's compromised, everything fucking is. I always use a VPN no matter what I'm doing, and everyone else should be doing the same at this point.

The reason I'm here is because it's the only place left willing to host an open discussion about politically incorrect topics. Because it's clearnet it's not going to be truly anonymous, but at least the admin didn't interfere and impose a leftist agenda on us.

We came here LEGALLY.

I encourage everyone to think long and hard about getting out. I'm not posting here again after tonight.

who is going to pay for it?

if HW hadn't got the 2ch alliance he would have shut the site down in 2014.

the reason end and pl are around is because they get almost no traffic so are cheap to keep running.

The other thread is a sticky now.

thread exists you humongous dramafag .sperg over there for a while