Lol Mc Donalds

lol Mc Donalds

Other urls found in this thread:

ncga.com/upload/files/documents/pdf/news_releases/Strategic-Plan---Ratified-3-5-2016.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should we have the discussion of how it fucked him up so bad or how the documentary was false or something? I'm just mentioning it because its going to come up eventually when this movie is brought up.

Yeah that's why mcdonalds pulled the super size option from the menu.

McDonalds taste like shit and has awful ingredients prepared in unsanitary environments.
Shitty plastic burgers that taste like cow manure and sugar. Soggy floppy fries that taste like wet potato chips. Shakes that taste like fat and cheap syrup. Nuggets that taste like soy and bread. Fuck McDonalds.

Are you actually stating that McDonalds is healthy and not full of debilitating chemicals or responsible for unsanitary and unethical business practices? Is this what you're doing? What's your belt size?

I ate McDonalds almost every day for three weeks and all that happened is I got buffer.

What no?! I was just saying that whenever people bring up this movie they mention some parts of it are false.

t. Mac

nobody except you just now, claimed that mcdonalds is healthy

he's saying that morgan spurlock purposefully ate what he knew was bad for him and stacked the documentary with doctors who went along with the ruse

this is a very well known criticism of the movie and easily subject to investigation

i dont even like anime a little bit but i have to marvel at the dedication of the artist who makes the asshole seperate from the burger/vagina

Really makes you think…

Dunk is just as shit as Macdonalds

actually caffiene is what is classically considered a gateway drug. you would never know it but there comes a point when coffee is not enough and you need some meth

heretic

DUDE
FAST FOOD R UNHEALTHY
LMAO

spoiken like a true fatty
its not even in question that food high in fat and salt and low in nutrition are bad for you, so i mean… i cant even imagine what year you think it is right now. but we still have the right to eat it if we want to which is a victory

it is you fat fuck

If you like shit in your patties and pus in your milkshakes that's on you.
I only eat kino.

XDDDD EBIN

You know if we're talking about unhealthy food why don't people ever bring up the subsidies to corn? Think about it its used to make corn syrup and all other crap that is unhealthy. I'm surprised the liberals haven't addressed this since they're too busy with their sugar tax.

srsly tho, is mcdonald true communism?

I think we can all agree that McDonald's, like this movie. are both full of shit..

if i had a delicious big mac to bite in this moment i'd have no reason to cry, nigga

i want to see this more

the entire american food delivery system is rife with examples of horseshit like this, there are even millionaire farmers who are still on public aid farm relief from back in the 1930's

good on you for bringing up another aspect of it

ftfy

You have nigger taste which makes me suspect you're a nigger.

you can give it a rest any time noob. nigger food is fucking delicious it doesnt make a h'white a nigger for eating it

Ok bud. Keep living in nigger denial. I'll be over here eating like an Aryan God.

you're just jelly because the shit you eat is fucking tasteless

Eating all that cowshit done fucked with your tastebuds.

keep pretending ham hock broth isnt the best way to cook black eyed peas because you;'re somehow fixated on mcdonalds garbage ingredients and garbage over priced fast food

if the result is the orgasm of flavor i get when i eat a cheesburger i guess i can't complain

Now I'm sure you're a nigger.

right - so at this point we have two prospective avenues for you to persue

the first is what normal people do, they eat salads and mustard greens and shit like that when it's available and they dont feel bad about eating other things outside of the seasons

the next is what you propose we do, to eat nothing but white people food like fermented rotten shark and maybe some beef jerky when the winter is upon us.

I know what I pick considering i can get fresh trout through april because there's an aquaculture farm right next door

I see that my racial slurs have triggered you. I mean no harm. Simply that if you eat grain legumes you are a nigger.

Is that even medically accurate?

yeah well, people who eat some grains and legumes live longer than you do anyway so that doesnt hurt my feelings at all

i think so. it's kind of a well known fact that women who work in fast food have anuses in addition to hamburger vaginas

Don't talk like you know me, ho. You don't know shit. Hope you enjoy your fucked up colon.

dude what? my fucked up colon from eating vegetables once a year?

I HAVE THIS UNSHAKEABLE FEELING YOU DONT EVEN READ A NIGGER BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

Yeah dude your shit is fucked. Don't talk to me or my food ever again.

how about if i sell you some beet greens in the spring for a markup of 16000%

What do your jewish business practices have to do with eating vegetables once a year?

ITT: burgers

i cant even keep up any more. i was just getting used to the idea that not wasting a ham bone for like, arroz con pollo or black eyed peas was a good cook. apparently im wrong because i have a recipe in my head that isnt working with vomit inducing pickled fish that white people always want you to taste but never fucking eat themselves

Blacks didn't invent broth.

if you found this interesting you should check out Fat Head.

of course they didnt, neither did white people broth was probably invented right around the time some idiot monkey found out you can boil water inside a skin without leakage.

but the result is the same. my taste buds tell me niggers are good at food but this guy on Holla Forums is telling me i am a TR8-OR for using my taste buds.

No niggers ARE good food, especially vegan fed niggers. When shit hit the fan, niggers are literally walking protein bars.

thats nasty, like eating chicken kidneys. you might find a liver or two that is tasty as fuck but the sheer number of bad you need to filter out is not worthi it

Supersize me is a shitty thing thought so is mcdonalds. The only way to eat healthy there is to remove the bread (one of the key ingredients of the burger) like this guy did:>>596644.
Not to mention the "luxury" items they've pumped out recently to appeal to niggers.

You don't have to eat it your self, just feed the pigs with processed nigger meat then you've just magically converted a NBA player into buckets of juicy bacon.

This is the most efficient and productive use of niggers, I'm sure in the future the chinese will legalize nigger meat industry.

I'm not sold but my interest is piqued: tell me more about this "fat head".

The documentary is about how Supersize Me lied about how obese you would get from eating nothing but mcdonald's food for a month. The man eats nothing but mcdonald's food and loses 10 pounds at the end spoiler

This movie is stupid as shit! When you eat nothing but hamburgers, of course it's going to have bad effects on you.

While McDonalds isn't exactly the paragon of healthy eating, it's certainly not as bad for you as most people would have you believe. I used to work at one and I went on a diet and ate nothing but grilled chicken sandwiches off the menu. I lost a lot of weight. If he had eaten healthy stuff off the menu like salads and grilled chicken sandwiches/wraps, he would have been fine. Instead he eats nothing but quarter pounders. Fucking idiot.

what the donald, I McHate now.

This documentary changed me on a personal level. Instead of eating Mcdonald's everyday, I now eat Whataburger every day.

No, but it's McdAnally accurate.

you could do the exact same thing and not eat the bread and LOSE weight

nutrition and fat people dont mix

yeah i commented before i read this and its totally 100% true. the fucking bread is what causes weight gain among fatty inactives.

Yeah that always screamed bullshit. He made it seem like employees asking about supersize option was somehow forcing people to eat more. Just another libcuck trying to infantilize the public, convincing them that their bad life choices are really somebody elses fault.

It's like walking into a tech store with a rule that if somebody asks if you need help and recommend you an expensive computer you HAVE to buy it.

i dont think you can really say that unless you lived through the upsell in the 1990's

they were literally selling two pounds of french fries for a dollar. it was hard to say no thanks when you knew that was two pounds more of food you didnt have/

Movie didn't take differences in metabolism into account. Polynesian people get fat as fuck pretty easy because their ancestors lived on scarce islands and they evolved more efficient fat storing systems to survive. Now that they have access to lots of cheap shitty food they get fat. We don't know anything about either of these guy's genetics or personal biochemistry. Also a sample size of 2 can't prove jack shit as neither documentary actually did any kind of rigorous scientific data collection or testing of their bodies.

I think you're misinterpreting the point of the movie, it was pointing out how americans are fat because they eat so much fastfood and don't have a real idea about how bad it is for them. It was an exaggeration of what people actually eat to send a message home. Not to mention mcdonalds and just about every other company invade brain and culture. They literally trying to brainwash kids with all kinds of advertisements, cartoons and mascots. It's like those cereal commercials that say "part of a complete breakfast at the end" and then show muffins, fruits, a glass of OJ, and a glass of milk in an attempt to make it seem not so bad to eat a bowl full of sugar every morning. When americans have been raised with this shit for literally decades it becomes ingrained in the culture. Hell places like subway try to brainwash americans into thinking meals of sugary bread with processed meat is healthy for them.

excellent points. also some people are fucking poor, they get their highest calorie count per meal from free food like the bread that mcdonalds throws away but clearly labels

Poor people eat less fast food than middle class and rich people. I really doubt their highest calorie count meal comes from mickey d's

well you're wrong. you're not thinking along the lines of the poorest niggers you never met.

How poor are we talking here? Can you buy Mcdonald's with food stamps

for every one nigger who would gladly kill a whitey for a dollar there are twenty who would rather not be imposed upon at all. those people are deep in poverty.

im talking about the people who send thier kids to white private schools even after knowing they will never fit in.

This is like complaining drinking Budweiser® all day every day didn't get you a qt girlfriend. Why not just get a salad? McDonald's has a whole menu of them. Why not get the optional fruit cup instead of fries or iced tea instead of coke? Because advertising or because people only ever go there for salty fried potatoes and ice cream drinks? I get the connection to dubious cereal ads but that doesn't explain why you never see slickly produced commercials for brussel sprouts. If it were easy as tricking people to eat what you wanted them to instead of what they already wanted themselves then soylent black® nigger protein bars would be reality.

I think the salads have just as many if not more calories than the burgers.

a ceasar salad with chicken has just as many calories as a big mac

C'mon now. Saturated fat, sugars etc I get but "high calories" are for fat people who can't even be bothered to fap on a regular basis.

you can buy anyfink wid dat shit my nig

Hey fag, calories are the most important fucking part of what's on the nutrition label. If you want to bulk or get cut you need to count calories.

do i look like a fucking cripple to you?

yeah or

you could stop paying attention to all of it because it's a bullshit jew game

Luckily am not gay or a compensating manlet. Managed to stay fit operating on "full" and "hungry" just fine.

lmao this guy
it's ok fam we're all gonna make it. maybe even you one day

Yeah there was a book on it called Fast Food Nation that covered this pretty well.

It's not about want, it's what they need. Humans evolved to crave food that are shitty for them in large quantities because it was beneficial in our ancestral environment. Sweet was good because the only source of sweetness were fruits, which had nutrients people needed. Now that humans can extract (and synthesize) super sweet foods better than fruit they sell better because people crave them more. These foods are also designed to have high taste value but little nutritional value otherwise, and getting them to taste better usually means filling them with all sorts of fats and sugars.

It's a social issue with whether we should let companies be able to do whatever they want, which is push their cheap to produce food that people will buy in massive amounts, or try to limit it with both social and government intervention. It's about having a healthy population. It's also cheaper in the long run as you won't have to pay for these fat (poor) fuck's ambulance and medical bills when they have a heart attack at 30. It's the same with cigarettes, a bad for you thing that companies purposefully try to get people addicted to by brainwashing them (smoking is "cool") into doing in the first place. Well guess what, you pay a shit ton of tax money going to these people's medical bills. Like in my previous post, I don't understand how Holla Forumsacks in this thread can support the government banning "degeneracy" like gay or interracial marriage for the good of the population, yet are okay with living in a country with diabetes monsters roaming the land in search of the next greasy burger joint.

Also do you really want to live in a fucking fatass society with hordes of unattractive landwhales in leggings? I don't.

ncga.com/upload/files/documents/pdf/news_releases/Strategic-Plan---Ratified-3-5-2016.pdf

They have, no one listened.

the leggings convinced me. fuck no.

Do you think it may be a cultural problem?

what did she mean by this?

such as…?

BIG BURGERS WITH CHEESE

This

I was gonna post this, but tl;dr carbs from the french fries and buns make you fat.

anything makes you fat if you eat too much of it

calories in > calories out → weight gain

calories in < calories out → weight loss

"but I have a thyroid problem lol checkmate thinnigger"
stupid and fat go hand in hand

I cant quote the explanation of carbs turning into sugar in the blood stream and the effect it has from the movie, but more carbs in a diet have an effect on weight loss. But the guy in the film limited his carb intake to 200 grams a day and kept his caloric intake below 2000 and lost weight.

And to add he didnt give a shit about fat or trans fat during the entire time. The only thing he kept to a minimum was carbs.

There are people blessed with an unholy metabolism where they can eat whatever they want and not get fat. You are one of them and im jelly.

the effect comes from carbs being easier to overconsume than, say, green beans

yeah, you're right
i'm mad
i'm mad because i don't have a big mac and some chips in my hands right now
NO BIG MAC AND NO CHIPS DRIVE user CRAZY

this must mean it's completely safe to swim in nuclear reactors

lol so many butthurt fatties ITT

Too many carbs turn into fat which your body stores, which is why people claim bread makes you fat. Bread does not make you fat, but eating a loaf of shitty airy bread (like wonder bread) that won't fill you will, as opposed to eating a dense bread (like whole wheat).

i'm sorry, but my butt only hurts when i have to take a shit after i ate a super big mac, your words bounce like a bouncy ball on me

They're called "french fires", britcuck.

i'm neither

No, it's 100% companies preying on man's addictive nature and those in power putting profit over public good. Any country with access with cheap, unhealthy food will suffer.

This doesn't mean he's healthy though. I find issue with measuring health with just weight alone. Just because you're skinny doesn't mean you can't drop dead at 40 because your aorta is solid fat.

200 carbs and 2000 calories is a basic 40/30/30 diet. All it proves is that calories in and calories out just werks.

no one was talking about health, numbnuts

Well what kind of cuck are you?

Don't forget the counter movie.

Read the thread before you post retard

FRANCHISE IT

how much you eat is more important than what you eat

t. /fit/

lmao

this is america, go expletive yourself

A true american says FUCK DA POLICE.
Not this worshipping the pigs Holla Forums does.

I still don't get how a beaner with a jew name that disobeyed the cops and went on to inspire every dindu in clapistan to start carrying a gun became their hero.

In the trash with you.

it's still on the menu, did they change the name for a while or something?
this whole movie:

There was a counter book or documentary where the guy ate nothing but McDonalds, and did it sensibly, and lost weight.

But I forgot the name.

what's with the mcdonald ad placement over Holla Forums lately?

Holla Forums has always been fueled by product placements.

Paul Masson, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds etc.

Supersize Me

gay as hell fam

Protest against the BO allowing spam and namefaggotry

Just watched this. Pretty damn good.

I've been eating McDonald's 3-4 times per week for 7 months and I've been losing weight. Country chicken sandwiches mostly.

Because you have AIDs,

anyone can lose weight eating nothing but fast food from any restaurant you choose. it's easy, just refrain from eating the fucking bread. three meals a day no bread, yeah you will have a large amount of salt and fat in your diet but your body doesn't process fat straight to your ass, it processes complex carbs straight to your ass. fats in your diet, you'll moslty just shit out with a bit of greasy diarheea at the end so you dont know exactl when you're done and safe to stand up

Honestly, I cut down on my carbs for a diet once and it did me wonders.

it does make shitting a bit of an issue sometimes. like is this going to be a meat shit or a lettuce shit? soft and warm or hard and wet? it's always a fucking surprise when you cut carbs out completely. it could be from last night's steak or from last week's cheddar bratwurst, you never fucking know

It's mainly carbs and sugar that makes you fat, really unhealthy in the long term. The nutritional facts are pretty easily available both over the net and in their restaurants so you can eat healthy at McDonalds if you actually think about what you're eating. Just cut the fries and the soda basically and you're all good.

You can, keep in mind that a balanced and varied diet is always the best though and that exercise is also a vital part of any healthy lifestyle no matter what you eat. So with that said there's nothing particularly unhealthy about eating a burger every now and then, not even fairly regularly as long as long as you eat varied food but then that's true of everything, not just McDonald's.

There's nothing wrong with a burger, but McDonalds can barely be considered food.

Agreed their burgers aren't good. Their fries on the otherhand.

I do think that depends on your region, pretty much nohing in the US is edible because of subsidised agriculture and other government shenanigans but they're pretty decent over here. On the other hand it's not as cheap.

I've eaten food from all over Europe and America and it all was pretty equivalent from a igredient standpoint. Cooking techniques made much more of a difference.

There's nothing wrong with bread. It's just current year faggots that needs to blame something trendy for their short-comings. Bread is excellent to fill out the stomach, good energy and shit.

he really just doesn't give a fuck, does he?

Nothing wrong with having fast food once in a while.

Even the salads at McDonalds are considered unhealthy shit. Just because you're an idiot to work and eat there every day does not make it OK.

I could understand some criticism for the movie but:
At McDonalds, what isn't? The shit no one orders, like soups or fruit (a Happy Meal dessert which I'm sure no kid has ever asked for).

IIRC, the doctors just told him he was unhealthy and should stop. What are you claiming, that they exaggerated their diagnosis to make him seem unhealthier?

you forgot

and

1. It's now considered the leading cause of obesity.
2. Companies have been buying scientists to downplay the effects of sugar for decades.

Maybe the right think would be to cut taxes on sugarfree food, but sugar does fuck you up.

He didn't actually eat any of that food, it was just a photo op.

Wendy's > McDonald's

Just watch Fat Head, dummy.

I was complaining about corn subsidies. Yeah I know sugar can fuck you up what does that have to do with what I said?

or due to angry birds promo

McDonald's has
Nice to see Holla Forums taking cues from Holla Forums though
>>>Holla Forums8690850

McD's shakes are fucking awful though

If you count calories you can lose weight on McDonalds, spastic. As long as you undereat your body has to burn stored calories in order to keep running, it's just not recommended because unhealthy food can be addictive and because it's high calorie.

It's actually safe to swim in the nuclear water

Eat less then retards lmao.

wat

Meme about fast food?
DON'T MIND IF I DO

While this was a shit thread it slowly evolved into something special and is proof that all threads should be left alone for the board to mutate into something greater.

RIP