Let's Talk

In this thread, we talk to each other, get to know each other, finally feel like we have friends and people who understand us, only to have the thread end and be forced back into our lonely existence.

so, what bullshit has been going on in your life?

I can never tell if shit like this is sarcastic or not…

Anyway, I've been rather ill for a while ("chronic" Lyme disease), and I've been spending an utterly inordinate amount of time on Holla Forums lately. I used to visit this site quite often, but then it became riddled with spam; however, it seems to be picking up again, slowly but surely.

How about you, OP? Anything you'd like to share?

Not much has happened to me. I recently lost my only friend, so I've been alone for a while. I've spent most of my time binge watching daria and playing doom. I'm not depressed or anything, I just have nothing in my life. I've been thinking about suicide. I recognize that I'm in a very privileged place, but I just see no point in life.

testing

I'm the worst possible amalgamation of normalfag and freetard robot, unwelcome everywhere.

I have a gf and she's a cunt but still better than every other woman on earth.

I keep finding out my mentors are know-nothing idiots who speak before they think.

My excuse for a job is illegal in a stupid way.

Many many things in my life are just fucked enough to be pathetic without being interesting or making me tough for "surviving" or anything like that.

My one source of that belonging feeling, and my one vent, my one allowed indulgence – chan shit – is going down the shitter and might just die forever unless we move to something megaautistic like a dedicated non-http client and protocol, and I only know of two anons working on that and they didn't share git links.

I would have been the first post in the thread if Jim wasn't a cocksucking shitgargling twatgoblin enthusiast who spends all day deepdicking the sad, stockholmed remaining userbase of this fuckhole.

Datamine me fedboy.

FUCK YOU JIM EAT MY BLOODY ASSCOUGHS

{"readyState":0,"status":0,"statusText":"error"}

for what?

tor packets being redirected into watson's pig-stuffed rectum

what's your job?

That's rough, sorry to hear that. What happened?

Wow, I forgot about that show. I remember it being pretty decent tho.

Don't do it blah blah. No, but honestly, you're probably just going through a rough patch – bite the bullet and wade the storm.

If the tor bullshit that's making your life a fraction of a tiny bit more difficult cuts back on the spam – even if only a little fucking bit – then it's fucking worth it.

about my friend, we were supposed to hang out a few weeks ago, but she just didn't show up and has been ignoring my texts and shit ever since. It's obvious she doesn't want to talk to me, so I don't want to force it. the shitty part is that she was the only person I could really connect with, but she seemed to only like being around people who would treat her like shit. she would say I was the nicest person she'd met, and still hung out with the person who she said would hit her and talk shit to her all the time. I guess it was bound to happen, considering she's way more social than I am, and since everyone thinks I'm strange or something it would be an inconvenience to have me as a friend, but I still find myself to be upset over it.

My bal are swollen, feels so good to edge

strangely enough, I feel that.

Ah, so you were hoping for a relationship, huh?

Try to focus on something that provides you with a sense of accomplishment – whether it's simply expanding your knowledge of something, or something more physically productive. You may have to force yourself to concentrate at first, but eventually, the sorrows that you're currently wallowing in, may fade into the background a bit.

i detest life. i'm simply incompatible with it. even the internet or sex drive can't save me from my self hatred.

i feel like getting a pack of beer and drinking it casually until i die of sleep deprivation, heart attack or aneurysm

actually, I wasn't attracted to her at all. It was only friendship, and that's all it needed to be. as for accomplishment, I have many of those. I learn useless shit all the time (coding, languages, sciences, etc.). I don't care about any of these though. I don't care about anything I do, I don't want to be special, I don't want to make an impact on this world, just want someone to connect with you know? I enjoy being around others, I'm quite extroverted, it is just that now more than ever I am forced into an introverted lifestyle. this is why I'm upset. I never expect love.

it's best not to think about it so hard. so you hate life, what does it matter? just go with it you know? suicide is boring anyways.

because i enjoy nothing!!! i've been "going with it" for years!

and you've just got fed up with everything now? you're not going to be happy. you might be in the future, but that's not guaranteed, and what does it matter anyways? suicide is pretty fucked up, as it can really fuck up other peoples lives. after all, the number one cause of suicide, is other's suicide. the problem is that you think about everything too hard, and feel like you need to do something about your miserable existence. unless you're a sociopath, suicide seems morally wrong, so what's the alternative? you could try to find meaning in your life, but that may just end in failure, causing you to be even more miserable than you are now. or, you could continue not giving a shit and everything will be alright. if you haven't already, you should pick up smoking marijuana, it helps distract you from the fact that your whole existence is meaningless. also, you should give psychedelics a try, but be ready for the possibility of an anxiety induced nightmare.

it's 4:20!

just felt like I needed to add that, but now you all know my timezone. fuck.

So what do you think is the problem? Given where we are right now, I realize that there's an above-average chance that you're autistic (or SOMETHING); but is there something specific that you feel is hindering your ability to connect with people?

i might as well be a pseduo socipath. i know i feel and i hate that feeling and i block that feeling. instant gratification ran me through the floorboards

if anything i think marajuana catalyzed by dissociation

I'm terribly afraid to speak to most people at all in the real world. Also, people just don't like me. I'm just not normal or something. I may have autism, I never thought about it, but it makes sense.

I get what you mean, but you can't just "think marijuana". It's like saying you think drunk. You can make decisions like someone who's high, but it's different from actually being on the drug. drugs aren't for everyone, but it's worth a try. what's to loose anyways?

lol no, typo
i'm pretty sure i was already a crazed enough to enjoy sadomasochism. i smoked pot soon after that and became regular delusional

pot
catalyzed
my despair

acid
catalyzed
my love for death

Well you're not alone, user. Many anons are in similar predicaments.

It may be a wise decision to see a mental health professional about these things – I realize it's a pain in the ass to take the initial steps in finding a therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist who suits your needs, but personally, it's helped me quite a bit. I've been seeing a therapist for a few years now, and I find it's just nice to have someone you can unload on; someone who can actually provide useful advise from time to time that isn't utterly generic.

but acid mixed with the grateful dead is a hell of a fun time

I've actually tried therapy a few times. the problem is that I can't bring myself to talk about my problems in a setting like that. the only way I can is either with a close friend, or on a setting like this online. I'm basically hopeless, and am okay with that.

It is hot in my the place where I live, and I want the sun to go away.

I am going to have to find a job soon, >mfw does anyone have any suggestions for a 19yo that has no work experience.

take html/css lessons on khan academy, and go into web design. it's a lot easier than it seems, and there's a lot of demand for it. once you get used to it, it's basically like getting paid for typing and drinking lots of red bull.

But you're clearly NOT okay with that

The worst thing you could do in this situation is attempt to fool yourself, user; I've tried this approach, myself, and it's only caused me to dig myself deeper and deeper into a hole that becomes exponentially more difficult to dig myself out of.

Went to community college for a semester, took the entry level web design, was never very good at it.
I have trouble with spelling, that also means I have trouble with writing code.

20 yr old high school dropout with pretty much no work experience, I've had a few jobs but nothing stable, basically just one or two week jobs from friends trying to help. No one is hiring me or even calling me back (I take initiative and call after submitting applications) I tried to chalk it up to me applying for jobs I'm not qualified for, but when places like Popeyes and Office Depot don't call me back it makes me feel incredibly shitty. (Not to sound condescending)

Life is currently shitty, I always reminisce on the past and how things seemed like they were so better then, but to be frank things have always been shit.

I think of my death daily but I don't have the courage to commit suicide, in all honesty I probably don't want suicide, just a change of scenery.

I miss feeling alive, I miss feeling

well poop. that was all I had.

What, 8/b/ doesn't fill you with an exuberant vigor? It doesn't make you feel like you've just climbed the tallest mountain and then fucked 100 angelic virgins at the summit? It doesn't cause your soul to be filled with unbridled elation until you feel like lightning bolts are literally about to spontaneously burst from every pore of your body?

yes

It is okay. I am going to be unhappy with the job no matter what it is.

Well it obviously does something for me, I usually just come here to check if anyone has responded to my threads, I'm constantly looking for someone to talk to online about some sort of topic.

As pathetic as it can sound, I love this place

That's what I'm here for as well
I actually just lurk until a post comes up I can connect with

You all sound pretty lonely itt anons. Just letting you know that you're not alone

It must be hard, being locked into your own basement.

How old are you, by the way? Do you still go to school? From where do you know your former friend?

dishwasher/prep cook in a restaurant.

oh and also basically everyone is sleeping with everyone else.
and unless you run into a feminist, you can basically flirt with all the servers

Stuck living in my moms basement with no job and no way to make money. I have to be out by August 1st and I only have 800 Canadian Pesos, which isn't enough to find an room to rent, nevermind an apartment. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and the nearest town is an hour away by car, which I don't have. And she doesn't give a fuck and expects me to do everything myself. I spent $200 on one cab ride there and back, just to go to interviews where I didn't get hired.
I would have never fucking come back here, but I ended a relationship of 4 years and had nowhere else to go. I'm 20 years old, I have no friends anymore, I feel like my life is over and I'll never leave my mothers fucking basement, and I literally just want to die.
When I decide to finally put a bullet between my eyes, I'll put up a live-stream so you faggots can watch me An Hero. Please be sure to record it though, so my glorious death can live on forever.

It's a conflicting situation. I'd love to fucking leave, but I can't, and my mother is an emotionally abusive, bi-polar cunt. I moved out when I was 16 to get the fuck away from her, and now I'm back. Yay.

Things may look grim now, but just hang on. It can get better.

Just another user, here to vent.
I live near insanity central, were humanity and all that it implies goes to die.
I have horrible taste in women, and have fallen in love with a woman that is like black-tar heroin. Party girl, slut, super stoner, the whole nine yards.
I work out because I will never go back to being the ugly fat fuck I used to be. I fuck women I don't give a damn about because I am afraid of a real relationship and have leftover hormonal issues from when I was a fat fuck.
In spite of having a good job, almost having a car and license, and some sweet pussy as booty calls, suicide beckons me at every step.
Working out helps, as does talking to friends. Just too tired.
Holla Forumsros, do you remember the golden days of Holla Forums back on 4chan? I wish I was an active part of it. Now all we have are the derelict remnants of the old guard, those that inherited them, and the cancer looking at you stormfags that ruined my fun place.
The future looks dark, but there is light.
There will be a white genocide, civil war, and insanity unleashed. Survive this any way you can friends, because we will have a golden age soon after.
I have started a bug out kit, and have been preparing myself for the worst.

For the Holla Forumsros and Holla Forumsabes out there, just hang tight. It will get worse before it gets better. Stay strong, sharpen your mind, steel your will, and connect with fellow 8channers. Anonymity will not help in the years to come.
I am in the Pierce County Area, around Tacoma. Feel free to bug me at [email protected]/* */, regardless of the reason. I will not judge, and will always listen to a fellow lost soul.
Thank you for being here.
also cptcha snoryd. Feeling sleepy yet?

I can't stop drinking. I couldn't drink yesterday because I had to drive home and I was sweating fucking bullets because I couldn't have anything to drink.

On top of that I've fucking destroyed my life because I attended a protest and got my face mixed up with facebook somehow and then furthermore ended up in the local paper. Ending up with me losing my fucking job and everyone and their brother hating me. My girlfriend has nearly broken up with me because her family hates me so much because they think I'm a racist.

I've been threatened by so many people. My car's transmission is going out. I got fired from my white collar job of four years and I then got a job at a gas station only to be fired once they found out my connection to the whole incident. I had to leave the whole fucking city and stay at my best friends house out in the country.

Now I'm running out of money and I just recently discovered my friends brother has a hand gun in his dresser.

I can't take it anymore.
My grandfather heard what I did.
My church heard what I did.
My family heard what I did.
I thought I was doing good but now everyone fucking hates me.

I'm going to do it.
I don't know how I can ever recover.

that's a good idea. take them all out. vengeance.

when your life goes to shit, try going to an underground life of making money doing super illegal shit instead of just lying down and ending it.
i'm sure some group or another will take you in.