Didn't see a thread on this in the catalog, Trump considering MoonMan Newt Gingrich for possible VP

didn't see a thread on this in the catalog, Trump considering MoonMan Newt Gingrich for possible VP.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-12/donald-trump-said-to-weigh-newt-gingrich-for-vice-presidential-role

Self Bump

Figured Holla Forums would be interested that the day bing predicts 1488 delegates for the Emperor he suggests "MoonMan" for VP. Ya' know, meme magic and all that…

Why??

FUCKING WHY??

It's j.f.Kennedy and Lyndon.b Johnson all over again.

You Fuckers in the CIA dare touch Trump!!

Make the Moon Great Again

Ride the Moon Mecha

This is a bad idea, he needs to pick a VP even more extreme than he is.

I assure you brother that Newt Gingrich has zero actual interest in "Space exploration and colonization" and NASA is a huge money money laundering scheme.

NASA used to actually achieve goal-marks now it's stagnated and is a excuse to spend over budget on outside ponzi scheme companies that deliverer over budget and behind schedule on "boosters""Tanks" etc etc.

I'm not in love with Elon Musk, But SpaceX has achieved more with as a company in the short time it's been around than NASA has achieved in the last ten years.

NASA is a awful place where naive brilliant minds go to be grind up by government bureaucracy and the ponzi scheme.

NASA is a Scam.

The sooner people admit they were tricked, The sooner they will start demanding an actual better system.

New Gingrich is a forever Israel cuck.

Trump would be ushering in a new era of neocons if he did this. I'm still praying he isn't this compromised.

Please tell me more about nasa.

I encourage you to do your own research on NASA. There are tons of articles and videos by Ex-NASA scientists and engineers who will endlessly harp on about intentional mishandling of budgets, Ill-gotten contracts to outside businesses,Disastrously appointed project-leads,Next-gen projects being Shitcanned for "Reasons".

To top that off most of these individuals whether they are a (Lefty/Rightist) will tell you that the Holy-cow is "GLOBAL WARMING" and that questioning it can be career suicide.

NASA is a place where "Integrity and innovation" go to die and 'Christa Mcauliffe" apparently.

I'm a jounior at a state university, as a physics major and I also have an uncle working for nasa. I'm curious how you come to the conclusion that nasa is just a farce.

I just told you.

Maybe Renegade was right about Trump all along.

I find really funny how leftists statist faggots everywhere recur to NASA in an argument. "The moon land muh state"

Yeah, buddy…. I'm sure the State in my shitty country compares to the level of performance of the brightest minds of a generation and Operation Paperclip. Add up that the components of the moon program where built by private companies.

OMG you convinced me that chick completely destroyed nasa. Thank God for flat earthers.

I just want to make this very clear.

I support companies Like SpaceX trying new things. When the Federal Aviation Administration told SpaceX that they were grounded for a few months because one of their missions failed, I was furious at the setback that the FAA has imposed on SpaceX

The fuck is going on in your head? Nowhere did i say that "Christa Mcauliffe" was the cause of the 1986 disaster

I said that the concept of "Integrity and innovation" aren't important to NASA.

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKS, SO FUGGIN TRIGGERED

The Secret Service are incredibly loyal to presidents who are physically courageous and conservative.

When that beaded cuck jumped the stage you could see the SS almost fighting to catch a bullet for The Donald.

I don't have any concern they'll join a conspiracy to assassinate him for the benefit of Newt.

You're underestimating the power of the jews.

Slimy Newt.

Well,We'll see!

I just want the "Establishment Forum Lurkers" to know that what happened to J.F.K will not happen again. "We the people" are "supposedly' smarter now and have access to lighting fast information.

We know all their dirty little tricks,We know their dirty little playbook.

So there will absolutely be a retaliation if there is a hit on Trump, we know who they are and where they live.

We are the unwashed unidentifiable masses , They are visible top 5%.

I went to an aerospace event recently and it was ok, NASA was pretty mediocre comapred to some other people I talked to. Made a great contact though so I'll probably be asteroid mining in the private sector after I graduate.

Do it

Gotta get me some of that platinum

How??

look at vid related how the fuck is this possible?

unless trump is ultra cypto kike i have no idea how the hell