Teeth

A human has 32 teeth. 32 teeth * 6 million is 192 million teeth.

Where did all of those teeth go?

Did the tooth fairy pay Hitler for all of those teeth?

Even to this very day teeth turn up after a heavy rain in the killing fields of Cambodia.

chrisridley.photoshelter.com/image/I0000BYWmzIjJvZg

SOMEONE ARREST THIS BIGOT

You smash them with a hammer after cremation so they take up less room.

OY VEY

Don't you know that the NAZIS figured out the proper sequence to burn bodies of different ethnicities to produce heat great enough to turn teeth to dust?

'Globe and Mail'
Toronto, January 12, 1985

Witness indecisive: Lawyer challenges crematoria theory
by Kirk Makin

ERNST Zundel's lawyer challenged the testimony of a Holocaust survivor yesterday, telling the man he couldn't have seen concentration camp chimneys belch smoke and flames from exterminated Jews because crematoria don't emit anything. "I suggest it is quite impossible for smoke to come from a crematoria from human beings," said Doug Christie, whose client is charged with spreading false news.
"What do you say about that, sir?" "Nothing," Arnold Friedman, prisoner number B14515, initially replied. "If you're talking of crematoria in Toronto and crematoria in Auschwitz, those are two different things. In Birkenau (part of Auschwitz complex), smoke came out of the chimney." "I put it to you that you don't really understand anything about crematoria, to say: 'Aha, that is a crematorium,' because that is quite wrong, sir," Mr. Christie said. Many observers in the packed courtroom were left shaking their heads or fidgeting uncomfortably as Mr. Friedman, 56, then agreed that perhaps Jews were not being burnt in the chimneyed buildings.

Over a two-day span, Mr. Friedman has testified repeatedly to seeing thousands of boys herded toward the crematoria, and of seeing trainloads of people unloaded near the ominous buildings. He told of how he and other internees even thought they could tell whether fat or skinny people, Ukrainians or Poles, were being cremated by looking at the color of the smoke.

MY OWN GRANDMOTHER WAS GASSED OVER 6 MILLION TIMES BY MENGELE BEFORE SHE REACHED THE AGE OF 5
HOLOCAUST DENIAL HAS NO PLACE ON THIS BOARD

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Cucks

Haha nicely done

Stay classy, jews.

Oy gevalt, dat arm strength.

Some historians.

They're just gate keepers for the establishment.

that's a really good question OP.

History has nothing to do with reality. You all should know this by now. History buffs are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Jesus Christ give that mod a fucking gold medal for mental gymnastics.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSS

delete this antisemitic thread

Seriously, someone should give that faggot mod an ironic reddit gold.

I need other books that have liberals attacking whites for using superior technology over non whites.

I want to put the book covers around my ban screen shot

But this is exactly what Leftist Academia is doing.

I just…i fucking can't even.

Ya ya but just give me names of books from Academia that attack whites like Guns,Germans,and Steel.

I think it's the crab in a barrel mentality that leftists have. White European men were reaching to far, soaring too high, they needed to be pulled back down and made an example of.

Look at what that faggot mod did though:

versus:

It was hardly subtle to me.

Just google the phrase "revisionist history" and "post-colonial history". Carpetbaggers like Said, Sale, Loewen and Spivak made their names by attacking the conventional narratives of western history.

It should be noted that these 'historians of resentment' still wrote their critiques in English, using the methods of argument established in medieval French and Italian universities.

You do it on a per body basis and given the time between firings, it is more than enough time to recuperate. It's so easy even a kike could do it.

Obviously Hitler made a necklace consisting of all 192 million teeth and wore it when ever he personally molested and murdered jews by pooping up their noses. Then when he died, each of these teeth were returned to their rightful family members , who then sold them for a hefty profit.

How can you call yourself a historian yet get triggered when something challenges the narrative?

I wonder how many naive people have asked them a question which unintentionally questioned the narrative and been slightly redpilled by the subsequent ban.

They have tons of different explanations don't overestimate the stupidity of the cucks.

My friend, after smashing even 1 million(!) teeth, you're gonna have a Hulk arm no matter how you look at it.

My guess would be a conspiracy of the forces of entropy to eliminate all teeth!

Right on the money you stupid goy, how'd you know?

You didn't heard about the Germans circling groups of jews with their arms and crushing them? Their superhuman strength must come from smashing all those teeth!

Go away cancer.

192 million teeth would fill just under half of an Olympic size swimming pool.

You can't make this shit up

Well, assuming some of the camps aren't isolated in the middle of fuckitnowhere: Teeth are bones, aren't they? If they could completely ash the bones of a corpse, why not the teeth too?
idk about the buried bodies though. Were the bodies in the killing fields left to rot, or buried in a pit?

I feel like maybe if you got rid of the quote "did the tooth fairy pay Hitler for all those teeth" you might not have been banned. That lines makes it obvious you're trying to prove hem wrong. But if you said something like "In Cambodia, teeth turn up after heavy rain. Couldn't we just find the mass graves by searching for teeth after a heavy rain?"

Than you could watch them trip over eachother explaining themselves

If you pile them correctly that's "only" 6x 20′ container…

No, actually they aren't.

England

I like you.

dr mengele used them for his evil experiments which is why they don't exist
checkmate holocaust deniers

Pose the question:

They found teeth at Treblinka… of sharks from when the area was a seabed millions of years ago

At 44 min in this video. Watching this video was the first thing that made me question the holocaust.

They forced the little jewish children to grind them up and eat them. I know bc my greatgrandfather was gassed 60 times

this old man
he hates jews
he hates jew just like you do
with a 14 88 gas the fucking jews
wont you say you'll gas jews too?

damn, going to have to bookmark it and watch when I get the chance

This old man
he makes soap
He makes soap out of the jew
With a wash wash scrub scrub gas the fucking kikes
Wont you say youll make soap too

it was real in my mind ;___;

if the holocaust did happen, then it's bad.
if the holocaust didn't happen, then it should have.

this old man
he has rope
he has rope around jew throat
with a twist and a turn fucking ovens they will burn
would you say jews have no hope?

haha european males

Fuck off Brit/pol/. Literally cancer.

Have star of david on the wand

here

Here's (2)

shouldn't you be questioning the bigger skeleton on the closet?
like the actual skeletons? whatever happened to the skeletons happened to the teeth, and the teeth are easier to hide

"Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel."

Normies have been taught to swallow the big narrative wholesale, so the best way to question it is to get them to doubt the little things.

Didn't you know that the Auschwitz' crematorium was basically a volcano ?

Every time.

With leftists, get them to doubt little things, and suddenly they're just as bad as those evil neo-nazis. They either double-down on leftism to attone, or they keep asking questions.

In college (History) part of our coursework was to explain why the testimonies of Jews in the holocaust is a better source than something written by a holocaust denier.

I asked to see the sources denying it, and my teacher accused me of being a holocaust denier, in front of ~25 people. I started reading Mein Kampf shortly after.

fuck you

Was your teacher Jewish?

Top Kek.

There are a few versions on youtube, just search for 'treblinka archeology hoax'

Is a stupid argument. The shills can be attacked on the bullshit they spew, not the way they post. I often leave one post in a thread while lurking, and I'm legitimate. I wish people wouldn't use this an argument against shills.

Great link. Downloaded it for keeping.

Should give him a gold star, and not in his notebook.

What a surprise.

Do teeth melt into ashes in a furnaces? If teeth don't the bones sure as hell don't right?

I don't think the average Jew in the 40's had anything close to 32 teeth

I don't think the average Jew in the 40's had anything close to 32 teeth

Typical