Sam why did you do it?

i guess my daily sam threads got to old sammuel

5 episodes LMAOOOOOOOO

YOU ARE PATHETIC!

YOU ARE SCUM!

YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE!

GET A LIFE REDDIPOL!

BO NEVER EVER

spite bump for drumpfsperg

Seek the Truth

Now this is real communism

He can't keeping getting away from this!!

For those who donĀ“t know, this is from a "not very reliable" portuguese news channel.

I've been checking a few Hollywood jewlebrities and none of them have anything to say. Everytime Trump farts they sperg out for a solid hour but when a muslim mexican goes on a killing spree there's dead air.

herein lies the problem with race based reactions. its all fun and games until someone loses a bae

at least jimmy norton has been chill as of late

HIS SHOW GOT CANCELLED! HAHAHAHA!!!!

EVERYBODY KNOWS HE'S A BIGOT! GOOD LUCK GETTING WORK NOW SAM! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nice hypocrisy reddipol.

You're fucking PATHETIC!

All of your hate crimes are fake.

fakehatecrime.org/

sudocuck, do you know how literally everyone else knows you're butthurt as fuck?
You sage a hell of a lot more than anybody else on this board, and that's including the autist that redirects cartoon and anime threads to Holla Forums and /a/.
You desperately try to come off as some sort of smug rabble rousing king of b8, but it's clear you're deeply hurt by shitty politics on aboard where nearly everything is a joke.
I hope you learn to joke around one day.

tbh I think there's only one person that puts sage in their email field on Holla Forums.

I don't think so.
There aren't many, but there's got to be more than one.
sudocuck pretty much only does it when anybody posts anything slightly east of west, while the redirect autist typically does it in anime and cartoon threads.
Plus, the redirect autist was here way before sudocuck started shitting his pants last January.

what if i told you there is no sudo cuck. it's just one guy who has nowhere else to post and would really prefer it if there were mods on Holla Forums who actually enforced topicality

what if i told you you were sudocuck and you did exist, but you got amnesia from all the black dick stabbing at your brain while they were nosefucking you?

The most you've done is to get dunkposting banned for all of a day (if even that) in an entire year's worth of kvetching while simultaneously causing shitloads of political memery to emerge specifically to spite you.
Congratulations sudocuck, you are the sole reason Holla Forums is a political hotbed instead of the fun meme posting board it was before 2016 came around.

Don't bother, they only see what they want to.

They are beyond help. FUCKING pathetic tbh.

Sudocuck is one person, yeah, it's the current enemy of TruthSeeker. he's an egyptian Tim and Eric fan

i dont speak spanish

They didn't do nothing. They were just troubled youths.