Doing some writing, should I say:
or
or

Other urls found in this thread:

dolly-chan.pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second

I change my mind, third is funniest.

Refer to 'Elements of Style'. It says that "s's" are more or less cancer. Use the second one.

The first one is correct grammar (despite being a sentence fragment). "Williams's" is singular and "Williams'" is plural.

# 1 is correct, but sounds retarded
# 2 SEEMS correct… and I'd go with that one
# 3 is false

That said, judging by the little excerpt here, it looks like you shouldn't be writing at all, m8.

Letters to Santa Claus don't write themselves user.

That's a lot of smegma. She must have one big cheesy dick.

correct
or
That would work too I think, if you modified the sentence to include more than one person

I would love to see Maisie Williams tiny tight little pink snatch.

looks like a fucking guy, you might as well go full gay instead
traps are less gay than maisie

Bet you're gay.

Shoulders a guy can live with (both genders I've seen have medium shoulders like that). What I'm worried about is her hair in that pic. She looks like she's balding. She might want to watch that in 10 years.

It's all those guys stroking her hair while she's giving them a bj.

Is that a hobgoblin!!

Girls have smeg too user.

I'm going to need sauce on that user - preferably blue cheese with a hint of parmesan.

FUCK OFF GIFMAKER

YOU ALREADY RUINED Holla Forums, STAY THE HELL THERE

bump to fight spam

The gostak distims the doshes?

Gostak is a meaningless noun that is used in the phrase "the gostak distims the doshes", which is an example of how it is possible to derive meaning from the syntax of a sentence, even if the referents of the terms are entirely unknown.

The phrase was coined in 1903 by Andrew Ingraham, but is best known through its quotation in 1923 by C. K. Ogden and I. A. Richards in their book "The Meaning of Meaning", and has been since referred to in a number of cultural contexts.

Coined in 1903 by Andrew Ingraham, the sentence became more widely known through its quotation in 1923 by C. K. Ogden and I. A. Richards in their book "The Meaning of Meaning" (p. 46). Ogden and Richards refer to Ingraham as an "able but little known writer", and quote his following dialogue:
"Suppose someone to assert: The gostak distims the doshes. You do not know what this means; nor do I. But if we assume that it is English, we know that the doshes are distimmed by the gostak. We know too that one distimmer of doshes is a gostak. If, moreover, the doshes are galloons, we know that some galloons are distimmed by the gostak. And so we may go on, and so we often do go on."
This can be seen in the following dialogue:

Q: What is the gostak?
A: The gostak is that which distims the doshes.
Q: What's distimming?
A: Distimming is that which the gostak does to the doshes.
Q: Okay, but what are doshes?
A: The doshes are what the gostak distims.

In this case, it is possible to describe the relationships between the terms in the sentence—that the gostak is that which distims the doshes, that distimming is what the gostak does to the doshes, and so on—even though there is no fact of the matter about what a gostak or doshes actually are.

DOLLY CHAN

dolly-chan.pw

She looks quite attractive in that photo.
I'd eat a hotdog sausage out of her anus, I'd suck peanut butter from between her toes, I'd piston my tongue in and out of her vagina while she's on the blob until she orgasms, I'd suck markets from her puffy wart nipples, I'd kiss her even after she'd been eating tuna and soy sauce, I'd like her earhole when it's clogged up with wax, I'd peel her sunburned skin layers off with my teeth and chew on them, I'd lick condensed milk from every crack and crevice she can offer me, and I'd keep licking until every surface off her delicious lithe body glistens with my saliva.

Then I'd start again.

Not even a fan.

marmite, fucking autocorrect ruined my ode.