Furry Convention ''Found Footage'' Undercover Video

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

A while ago there used to be this vid on Jewtube of a group of people infiltrating some little furfag convention, they had a chick get in some white fursuit and they'd go around with a hidden cam recording a buncha cringelords and spoopy people.

It had Nightmare on Elm Street music and there were these hilarious horror style montage cuts, at the end it said something like they were never seen again or something.

It's not on the site anymore due to reasons unknown but if any of you super sleuths knows what I'm refering to, help an user out to track it down or share if someone happens to have it.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

y?

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Dumping my furfag folder. Usually post them in cringe threads.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Read post before spamming stupid pics, anons.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

I read it.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

why would you post that in a cringe thread tho
such a nice cock

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

such a nice cock

I prefer pussy.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Not going to lie I'd totally let this girl do all sorts of kinky things to me dressed like that and Im not even a furry.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

robin hood (disney)

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

You don't know what you're missing out on with that vid, instead of helping in finding it, you're just posting retarded fursuits.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Find it yourself.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Go to a furry convention
get into a wild, homosexual orgy
it was the pinnacle degeneracy
Get super aids

John Brown
John Brown

kek

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Not even the sonic screwdriver could possibly measure the level of autism.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit