Poland declares that businesses have a right to refuse to serve black people

inside-poland.com/t/polands-equalities-tsar-says-law-shouldnt-stop-businesses-turning-away-black-customers/

Feels good man

This made my day OP.

How long until Eastern Europe starts giving away citizenship to western whites fleeing cultural enrichment?

Oy gevalt iz mir shabbos goyim
You must welcome cultural migrants into your homes and businesses. It is the law and to disobey the law is treason.

HAPPENING

ABSOLUTELY BASED POLSKI

MASS BUTTHURT INCOMING

Great. I've always wanted to visit Europe. But vowed not to until it's cleansed of Mudslimes. Niggers are a bonus. Maybe I can actually visit parts of it in a year or two.

In a conversation that began on April 29, and was still active today, Mr Kaczmarczyk said: “I am not ashamed to think that freedom to provide services applies to both sides. Neither the buyer nor the seller can be forced to enter into a transaction that they do not want to. According to civil law, a contract is concluded on a voluntary basis. It is slightly different with services… [such as] medical, educational and social. Therefore, in these cases, the state guarantees access to benefits.”

Then, on May 9, a reader asked Mr Kaczmarczyk “can a hotel refuse service to a black person?”

Mr Kaczmarczyk replied: “Even if I fundamentally disagree with the conditions on which refusal to conclude a contract was based, I do not think that the law should find anything to proscribe or prohibit.”

Poland stronk

If only their language wasn't so fucking weird.

Poland gets an 4/5 for being a based country with some hot women but loses a point for having a language that literally looks like someone had a seizure on their keyboard.

i laughed pretty loudly at work over this, now my coworker thinks im insane

Holla Forumsand wins again!

Barry Goldwater said the same thing, and now all the democraps use it as the basis of the "party switch" meme.

POLAND NO!

There are black people in Poland?

Not for much longer.

that quote is not darwin

Nice!

If they were smart they'd turn them away before white flight changes the culture. I've felt the burden of that first hand.

I'm really starting to like the Polish. I used to not give a shit about my Polish ancestry because I always deemed them bland and dull, but current year Poland is pretty great.

Holla Forums-LAND NOOOO