OH! THE AGONY

EQUALITY IN COURT IS HELL ON WOMEN

A week-on, week-off shared care arrangement with her ex-husband is the high price Veronica has to pay for her broken marriage. And two years on from the split, she still struggles to cope with the moment she says goodbye to her girls for seven long days.

archive.is/z04CN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XKqoH
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3575744/The-agony-50-50-mother-Oh-s-called-equality-fathers-deserve-share.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW HORRIFYING

how can you be this retarded just HOW? People need to realise families are what keeps the world turning. She finds not seeing her kids heartbreaking? Well no shit you dumb pile of garbage thats what you get for getting a divorce.

Like we needed any other proof

Problems in society only become cause for concern when it affects women negatively.

wew the absolute lack of self awareness

You'll be waiting forever.

Don't you love the Berenstein Universe?

MODS ARE DELETING ANTI-FEMALE THREADS AGAIN. WATCH THIS ONE CAREFULLY

Pic related was just deleted.

Here is an archive of this thread in case they delete it too.

archive.is/XKqoH

We need to meme/show women how feminism is not their friend.

Do you think Jim will lead us home OP?

to be fair that looks like a pretty shit thread

Fuck off with your shitty forced meme

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3575744/The-agony-50-50-mother-Oh-s-called-equality-fathers-deserve-share.html another writer fucking smocked her.

Mods are D&C shills. Nothing new here.

mgtow pls go. Reported

Lol.

If two grown adults, both competent parents, can't make the mutual decision to wave the restrictions of "court-appointed FaceTime days" on a special occasion, maybe Britain deserves an oppressive nanny state.

Shit like this legitimately makes me angry at all women. I know I shouldn't be, but women are such pampered pieces of trash.

After year's of arguing of arguing with feminists I've come to one simple conclusion: women's liberation (women's suffrage in particular) was a big, big mistake.

I swear to God women only have a reputation for empathy because they won't shut the fuck up about their feelings not because they actually have any of it.

When men don't get to see their kids at all nobody cares.

Now that things are more equal all of a sudden it's a huge problem?

Feminists deserve death

Funny thing is, when they're married, the women don't want to see the kids. They work 10 hours days at the office doing some worthless job a computer should be doing, then they go home and work more, and daycare raises the kid. She needs this job to pay for the second car she uses to drive to her job, and the daycare that takes care of her kids while she's at her job. But when they get divorced, suddenly spending time with her kids is important.

If you were the father, would you want to?

Well considering the "work" most women do, it'd be fairly easy to do it 10 hours a day. They're not out in the weather welding steel beams, or pouring concrete etc. They mostly just sit behind a desk, where they can feign work and do shit on their phones half the day. Sitting at a desk isn't exactly what I consider "work." Give me a comfy office job and I could do it 14 hours a day seven days a week and never complain. I mean, my social life sucks anyway, so who gives a shit.

Do you guys think that women entering the workforce en masse drove down wages for men?

So why they fight so hard for equality if that's not what they want? Are they mashochists? *facepalm*

As if the mothers were the center of the universe. A relationship does not revolve around mothers… they are not married with themselves.

That's like saying that washing my pants is the high price of soiling myself. If people make shit they have to clean it… they are not children and it's not "high price", it's "price", period.

And always will as long as she loves them… it's called being a parent… no big news there.

Her trust means shit, it's not her called

Is she retarded? That's the whole point of separation. The woman needs to make up her mind… marriage, husband and children don't come in separate boxes.

Cry me a river.

Duhhhh… this woman seems like she has an IQ of a 12 year old struggling with the transition from rainbow cuckoo land to the real world… which is probably why they got divorced… If I had a woman like that I wouldn't be able to put up with her.

asshurt feminist detected

probably.

That thread looks like Coal Burning Cuckchan Cancer.
You screen-capped it because you knew it was cancer and would be deleted.

Go away cancer.
Good job mods.

Guys,

The women are complaining, because joint custody means less money for them.

You are not supposed to post interracial pictures in OPs, you dumb faggot.
Several times we got warnings about shills wanting to push inter breeding with niggers.

Why did the author write the boy's age in digits where the girl's age was by words?

Is the author trying to subtly say that boys are stupid and can't read? (ie. In a non-professional manner?)

Not probably, definitely.

There is honestly no question, it's basic supply and demand.

Half the population being allowed in suddenly means twice as much work, so the worth of labor is suddenly down by half across nearly every job a woman can and does enter.

Obviously yes. That is how supply and demand works. Democracy and rise of middle class in West was linked to black death because it purged labor force and drove wages up.

Another reason why globalists and corporations want to flood the West with immigrants. Cheap labor secures their profit margins.

The last picture makes me want to knock a woman the fuck out… Now I'm not violent toward women, but fuck, there's nothing wrong with thinking it. They're just like niggers. They want all the privilege they can get, but when it comes time to be a responsible adult they bitch and moan until the rules are changed.

It kills two birds with one stone, actually. Protects the profits of the corporation, while protecting the seats of power to those politicians that offer them the most benefits. That's a couple we need to break up.

BRING OUR BRAVE GIRL HOME

Normally this should lead to a realization of just what it was you inflicted on fathers all these years and spark strong feelings of empathy.

ayyy

Total lack of self-awareness

This

Women aren't hard wired with empathy for anyone else except their blood-children and themselves.

Your thread was shit and you know it. Like said, the only reason you would have capped it is because you knew it.

Looks like you should have been banned instead.

That's actually the tragic thing. They ARE wired for empathy, it's just that like everything it has been fundamentally corrupted.

Awe, she have emotional issues and it is understandable that she want them to be with her but she would have seek for counselling to cope with her emotional issues, not complaining her personal issues. It is embarrassing to expose herself as the hypocritical selfish divorcee mother. It is not just her but their. I mean if she deny the access to Father then she deny her children's relatives, cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents too. That means more court matters for her, which means consume and bankrupt her whole life until the children turn 18. Haven't this ever cross her mind?

Sorry for my bad english.

of course.
three variables have stagnated wages.
1) globalization
2) automation
3) women entering the workforce

all three of these variables have increased the supply of labour, driving down demand, and thus driving down prices.

Sage goes in all fields.

Women wanted the equality and they are crying.

nice try mgtow kike

Literally no self-awareness. How does a person look at this, and not realize that all of this would apply just as well to the other person who only gets to spend half their time with a father, and than before it was equal, that the other person was even worse off in the arrangement?

with their kids*

“Oh, I can’t imagine…” said my father, sarcastically, just now, as he sits by me and reads Holla Forums with me, having been separated from my mother since I was in second grade.

Granted, he cheated on her, but he only sees me once a week for a few hours, so that’s basically this. Anyway, I’m overestrogenated because of it.

I hope you sue your mother for emotional neglect and prevented son-father relationship from growing.

double standard bullshit

Gee, I wonder what squabble of feminists rejected you hard enough to make you find yourself here.

They can't openly admit that a nuclear family is a good thing. All the equal LGBBQ marriage arguments will be destroyed in an instant, or at the very least scrutinised tenfold.

Nah, she’s the exact opposite of the demons we all hear about. She’s roughly as fanatical an ideologue as I am (being a Holla Forums user) and did the best a single parent could. She got cheated ON, remember. It’s not her fault that I’m sexually outnumbered here. The xenoestrogens of society can’t help, either.

I agree it is a stupid thing to do for your father but the cheat is nothing to do with you at all or is it? it is not a good excuse for her to keep you from seeing your father often.

You turned out to be such an anus.
Enjoy your ban, faggot.

Reported for degenerated picture.

a believe a writing rule is that single-digit numbers are spelled out, while double digit ones are not.

Each day I am bolstered by the knowledge that soon I will be able to simply eliminate these people.

I hope I get to push a Commie out of a helicopter.

I'll build a fucking temple to Kek if I get to take a selfie while doing it.

What's he saying?
"No, I'm not a racist"?

Learn to English

In German there's a rule of thumb that all numbers up to twelve ("zwölf") are written as words, while from thirteen on they are expressed as numbers.

correct

Why would you cap that post?

I means absolutely nothing.

You've been doing this for weeks, months, now.

I mean, the mods are shit, sure, but you're clearly no ally either.

Kill yourself.

I read that as '10 hours a week'. It just made much more sense that way.

my mom pulled this shit on me. I went to go live with my dad during weekdays because his house was walking distance from the school. It was practical. She threw a tantrum and said I "broke her heart" and five years later I thought it was forgotten, that it was just a temporary outburst, and she comes around and says she's, "finally forgiven me". Like bitch whoah what, you were still asspained about that? All that fucking time? It didn't occur to you maybe a ten minute walk to school for me is better than a 30 minute busride… Just her fee fees. Cunts always need to be in control of everything, it's them them them them them and no one else's feelings or lives matter. They don't even mention in the article that this is the very same thing they were putting the fathers through and laughing about! Fuck them. Get a fucking hobby that isn't helicoptering over your grown ass kids. How sad can you be?

you don't know the half of it

Trying to portray fathers being an equal part of their childrens' lives as being something ominous and potentially harmful. Are they aware of how transparent they are?

The reason why so many women procreate with dead beats is that they hate their fathers who're actually involved with them.

There's no need for a women to rebel if she never sees her father.

It would be so much better if all women got their tubes tied until they're married.

MY ONLY RESPONSE TO TEARS…

It's more than just about control - it's about destruction (but I guess that's a form of control). My mother abandoned her 3 children to her parents (my grandparents). Then my father literally rescued us from those fuck-ups. Then a few years later she interjected herself back into our lives, telling lies about our father and turning us against him. She ruined the stability he had created for us, and created chaos for the next 5 to 10 years. For no fucking reason - just to fuck shit up.

why can't they see that one way or another this will all backfire? Even if they win and white are destroyed or largely marginalized then it will come back to bite them because shitskins can't uphold or create prosperous civilizations and will hate Jews more than whites; The moment whites are gone there will be no profits to protect just look at what happened in South Africa.

that doesn't solve the problem of divorce, also studies have shown that women have multiple sexual partners have a much lower chance of having successful marriages or stable personalities.

most can't even do that right

If men are given equal custody of children, it will massively disincentivize divorce among women and encourage a return to traditional family structures. Why is the legal system allowing this?

Seriously, fuck this place

They pretty much stop giving a shit about their kids once they stop being babies, in my experience. Then they move onto caring for something else they can treat as surrogate babies, like pets or minorities.

Go read what Kelly Ripa did to Michael Strahan and you will gain excellent insight into how they can literally be making $20 million a year (he's making $4 million, wage gap??), go to work and have a cheering audience greet them, and still be aimless wind-up toys who simply NEED to create nonsensical drama. They actually gave her a pay-raise just for the illusion of stability.

It was in the NY Post a couple of weeks ago and left me absolutely perplexed.

Am I supposed to take this seriously?!

D&Cing men and women gives power and money to govt.

They probably think if they amass enough wealth and power in the current system, that it will carry over to the next, and the one after that, not realizing that the entire foundation for the current system is dependent on us being a majority of the population. They're smart, yet stupid. They're able to deceive and manipulate masses of people, yet have no long-term foresight whatsoever beyond a few decades, and even then they tend to have tunnel vision. They only have worth and power because the white majority enforces the notion that they do. Once that's gone, they lose their worth and power. Then again, they've got a long ways to go. They'll just abandon one nation after another, fleeing to the majority white ones until they're all gone.

What do you mean think?

To be fair, I can't respect a man who'll let his daughter have her hair cut short. So fuck him for that.

Giving custody of children to fathers will bring women to heel and fix the divorce problem.

Providing consequences, rather than rewards, to women for bad behavior would seem obvious…..

my mum used to do that. she still does.
i just don't live with her anymore.
she would often be late when me and my brothers had to be picked up and a lot of times she would spend the time we had dinner talking at the phone with a co-worker or her lesbian friends.
except that spending time with us was never that important. when she cheated on and left my dad we were all grown up. in fact it happened when the youngest of us turned 18. probably it has something to do with that.
she did manage to wreck and balkanize the family regardless.