Cartoon Intros

Post your favorite cartoon openings.
Remember how awesome the Iron man intro was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7m8y2u17zfA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs
mediafire.com/download/44l6dohskvd86a2/Pirates.of.Dark.Water.1991.Complete.x264-Ecclesiast.torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember how absolutely shitty the actual show was, compared to the intro?

Mandatory

I always liked MIB TAS opening, always felt like the sort of thing you'd watch on a Sunday afternoon, while lounging on your couch.

How is this not here yet?

JoJo has the best intros.

I present the single most radical cartoon opening in history for your viewing pleasure.

If were going weeb here…

It's catchy.

Also a very good cartoon.

JoJo is practically honorary cartoon.

The music is kinda cringy, but the intro is pretty cool.

CRY FOR THE MOON

How to do new ghostbusters right

With a diverse cast that doesn't irritate the entire fanbase in the process

I love that one, except for DNA HACKED.

Ah, remember when cartoons used to be good and not lol-so-randum and tumblr bait shit.

A pretty cool intro completely destroyed by it's music.

annnd its replaced with a shitty barely animated version

This was the Avengers show everybody liked and Avengers Assemble is the one nobody likes, right? What's the difference between the two?

I literally only remember the Iron Man intro because of the baneposting parody

Eddy's japanese VA voices Okuyasu in DiU
This was fated

All I've heard is the animation looks like shit in comparison.

The former didn't based itself from the movies.

GLORIOUS

i honestly liked this turtle series more than the original
shredder was awesome in this one

the only bad part of this intro is the dumb repetitive lyrics

The original opening was pretty dope too.

What a whymsical cartoon idea.

I hate being a nostalgia fag but fuck me

The CGI is pretty unintentionally funny

Anyone else think the music sounds like it's from an HBO football special?

I remember people saying if the Thundercats reboot did well, they might bring back Silverhawks too. If only.

Isant 2016 the 20th anniversary of Beast Wars?

To bad that jew Dan DiDio ruined all the credibility the Transtech era of Transformers had.

Shit, I had completely forgotten about that until I as the bionic Watson.

Reminded me of James Bond Jr.

I am a pleb who knows nothing about this, could you explain further?

So you got Beast Wars when it started out almost everyone thought it was some piece of shit CGI show cashing in on the craze with a retarded plot with Transformers turning into animals Truck not monkey. Only as it went on it became one of the best Transformer shows to rival G1 itself.

Flash forward and we get Beast Machines everyone was hyped for it. A sequel where there back on cybertron what can go wrong? Everything. From messing up character personality's to forcibly putting in a nature vs. evil technology theme and terrible designs Mostly the Maximals suffered from this the Vehicons were actually pretty cool

It was a kick in the balls to any Beast Wars fan.

It also gave us this "gem"

Makes me glad I never watched Beast Machines, then, if it's that awful.

Posting the only thing that made Beast Machines good.

Until they killed him

kung fu niggers

Not posting the best 4kids intro
It's hard to save the world when you are falling in love.

Not using the good version.
youtube.com/watch?v=7m8y2u17zfA

whoops

Still my favorite cartoon opening

My good man, I believe you are mistaken.

LatAm is best dub op even more than the original jap

I do have other favorites. But this was still showing in early satellite tv and watched a few episodes. Still great.

The glorious chorus

I love this op (yeah, I know. this a anime butchered by the US)

This is a pretty catchy song.
I hate it a lot, actually.

oh man.
shit show, but the intro was fucking GREAT

Holy shit I remember JBJ I never got to watch it because it only aired when I was at school. One time I got sick in third grade and got to stay home and watch it. That one time almost…shit I don't know it must be getting close to thirty years ago… and I still remember

Hey you fags rmember this? I never found out what happened to the series because my local station stopped airing it on this one episode where they had to ring a bell to drive back the dark water, but when they did a Gargoyle next to the bell came to life and said something about being freed and took the bell and disappeared.

You know it is really no wonder kids are all into anime these days when good adventure series are no longer made in the west.

Might as well complete Spider-Man trinity.

I don't know what you see in it, user. None of the energy of the original or US versions, singer is off the tune, and whole thing sounds like was recorded in a bathroom or something.

Japan got was lucky that they got beast wars 2 instead of beast machines.

Beast Wars 2 is a proper sequel of Beast Wars except it's in anime 2D.

It got cancelled.

Spiderman Unlimited was made to compete with Batman Beyond, right?

I remember when other shows try to do cyberpunk or cyberpunk iterations of existing franchises during that era.
Rember this show? Video related.

Anyway, Spiderman Unlimited is pretty much just Spidey vs the furries.
Put Spiderman in a Cyberpunk Zootopia and you're pretty much are left with just that.

I may have missed it user. But did they ever truly explain how the maximals de-evolve to basic form? How megatron conquered everything so fast? How there were transformers left alive at the end of the series?

I never got to see this whole series.

Did he ever fuck the rat-lady?

user. It still hurts. Even more so by what replaced it. We felt what ppg fans felt but ate ignored since Spectacular was not big enough yet.

Yes I loved the show and intro of vid related. It was far too mature for the target audience. But damn it was good.

user, i have some bad news for you

Not sure, but they certainly didn't set out with that idea. What series has become was 2nd or 3rd iteration of the project, after Marvel didn't approve previous ones. It was also released a bit before

Series ended on a cliffhanger, because Pokemon and Digimon killed it. There are 13 episodes total. It seems like good Spider-Man cartoons are not going to last long in 21st century.

>Did he ever fuck the rat-lady?
No, but Peter used her feelings for his advantage on few occasions.

EMH was like a living, breathing Marvel Universe. AIM, Hydra, Skrulls, etc were all doing their own thing, for their own goals, and often plot threads would cross over eachother and the whole thing felt like a tapestry instead of a string of one off episodes. The animation in EMH honestly wasn't that amazing, but the animation in Avengers Assembled is barely animation at times.

Imagine going from a cartoon that had the Fantastic Four, Krang, Heroes of Hire and all sorts of other small Marvel details already established, highlighting characters kids have probably never heard of. Now replace all of that with an even cheaper looking show that only plays with a few characters outside those in the movies. Loeb and his Man of Action cronies basically said "kids are too fucking stupid for continuing plotlines" and actually started turning EMH more into a problem of the week show by the end of second season, screwing the actual comic book like story structure the better writers had set into place. But all the good animation writers pretty much went into the movie script department after that, and Loeb's crew runs all the new shows (which is another reason they're all shit). Basically think of all the praise shows like Batman and JL get for not talking down to their audience, and EMH was approaching that level of writing, but Loeb and Disney wanted dumber shows for dumber kids.

Oh, and in EMH Wasp was a likable character. Which, is amazing, because I found her to be a fairly horrible person in the comics.

As long as this intro exists, future generations will understand what the 90s were.

Great intro, too bad the actual show was a cheap Yu-Gi-Oh rip-off from the creator of Winx.

Power metal intros are golden.

Fam! I loved that series!

came here to post this

Jesus Christ, no wonder this is constantly mocked.

Bucky O'hare been posted yet?

How did no one share this Sonic intro yet?

Heh, yeah, I can barely remember the show itself apart from the opening and that I liked his car so much I actually got the toy of it. Still looks pretty cool if you ask me.

I love metallic percussion.

if we are posting fake intros, here's the intro to the greatest story never told.

I raise!

The song is at the 1 minute mark mind you.

you know that's based on the adventures of Arsane Lupin, the ancestor of Lupin III, right?

anyway, here's my intro for the thread.

Anyone else hear this?

I can hear a resemblance.

Good. So it's not just me

Wonder which came first, though?

The P Diddy song. Extreme Ghostbusters was late '97, that song was mid '97. I think, back then at least, cartoons would be in development for about six months to a year but composing theme songs and other soundtrack material probably comes near the end of the production cycle.

I KNEW he had a hand in that movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs

Didn't you know that Tartakovsky and McCracken worked on Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab together?

I did, but I thought PPG was more of McCracken's baby.

CMC created it, Tartakovsky helped out

Speaking of Genndy, I used to love this show and yet still complete forgot it existed until a few minutes ago.

cancelled because the animation team couldn't keep pace with the airing schedule
fucking fantastic series too

here's a torrent of the best quality you'll ever find it in (basically a 1:1 dvd rip, no quality loss, no resize, none of that bullshit):
mediafire.com/download/44l6dohskvd86a2/Pirates.of.Dark.Water.1991.Complete.x264-Ecclesiast.torrent

I try to keep it seeded